Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Your post above,#13, certainly conflates Boyer and I.

The city clerk is in charge of sewer billing. I'm sure she will answer such a request from a council person.

As for Crisler, sure, it's possible he finally paid his taxes of his own volition, with no prompting, two days before joining the council. But I find it unlikely.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Actually it does not and if you read it that way, that was most definitely not the intention.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

That is better. Dropped the conspiracy theory for your own opinion.
Farce

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

She is too dense to pick up on the sarcasm dripping from that statement....
PPT

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Paid or unpaid taxes only matter depending on who you're carrying the mail for. If you're for the citizens, everything has to be copacetic. If you'll do the attorneys bidding, taxes or law doesn't matter as the law will be twisted to meet those needs.
and I

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

You certainly walk like Boyer, quack like Boyer use poor grammar like Boyer, hide behind your keyboard like Boyer, therefore...
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

and I wrote:
You certainly walk like Boyer, quack like Boyer use poor grammar like Boyer, hide behind your keyboard like Boyer, therefore...
Aww, JC, they think you use poor grammar! Do you think they are really concerned with your grammar, or is that just a ploy to discount your delivery to distract people from the truth? Ah it won't do any good, the truth is coming out whether they like the way it is delivered or not :) Bon appetit!
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Heard those truth lines before. Nothing ever comes out of it.
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can you be sure he was informed? Post your proof. You write a blog that you try to purport to be news. The first rule is to have the proof. Where is it? Please post the proof showing he was informed and who informed him.
If someone didnt tell him, they weren't doing their job according to the past election. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. It's a crock in my book.
Clive

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

JCPenknife wrote:
I see that Crisler paid his personal property taxes on the 16th. You can be sure he was informed by someone at the city that he needed to get that taken care of. Not everyone gets that courtesy in Arnold.
Funny how that worked out so well for Randy.
Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And how can you be sure he was informed? Post your proof. You write a blog that you try to purport to be news. The first rule is to have the proof. Where is it? Please post the proof showing he was informed and who informed him.
Yes you are probably right. Chisler probably just "decided out of the blue" to pay up his taxes right before being appointed to the Council. Anyone would come to that brilliant conclusion. LOL.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

You know, the same could be said for someone else who paid late consistently until they decided to run for office.
care

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Mr. Count, you let us down. Ward 1 should have been able to vote for council person and I can tell you, it would NOT have been Randy Crisler. Same o same o.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

The people elected Counts by a 2-1 margin. By them electing Counts he has he right to appoint someone to the seat. The voters trusted him with that or they would not have overwhelmingly elected him. Apparently you were in the minority.
Wrong is Wrong

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Having the right to do something doesn't always mean it is the right thing to do. Mr. Counts should have made sure voters had the chance to choose the candidate they wanted representing them. There was ample time for people to sign up to run for that seat and participate in the April election. He snatched the opportunity right out of their hands.
Done

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

So you have the right to freedom of speech but you use it the wrong way. You try to cause problems make up lies run people down. Try to say something positive about anything at all.... Try doing the right thing yourself.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Actually no there wasn't. The ballots were certified and finalized in late January.

You're just mad that it wasn't someone favorable to your position.

You can bet that if the other side was elected they would have appointed someone from their side and not held elections. Elections cost taxpayer money. So you want us to waste money for a seat that is up on less than a year? That makes no sense.
You are Mistaken

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

That is not the case. Mr. Woehrle was added to the ballot after his court date on February 15th. So there was still ample time to allow an election to fill Mrs. Lang's seat.
Letusnamenames

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

He was a special case and my understanding is that late addition. Caused all the ballots to be reprinted and cost the taxpayers additional money.
You are Mistaken

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

You don't think Mrs. Lang's passing was a special case? It was and the people should have been allowed to make a choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of102
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 2 hr Eileen 107
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
How many churches does Arnold need? 7 hr Andrew 15
Chickens in arnold 9 hr Arnold Resident 20
Moss Wins $60,000 Fri Like Truthful Facts 33
Jefferson County Residents Break Laws They Didn... (Mar '11) Fri Doris Borgelt 41
Should Arnold Secede from Jefferson County Fri run away 3
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at July 12 at 10:11AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••