Another Lawsuit Take II
CPA fullaccountabili ty

Kansas City, MO

#24 Jul 20, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Theory. That's why they have reserves. Duh.
I think that a licensed reputable 3rd Party Auditor should perform due dilligence to insure that there is funding for short term and long term funding. Way too many lawsuits going on in a relatively short period of time.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Jul 20, 2013
CPA fullaccountability wrote:
<quoted text>I think that a licensed reputable 3rd Party Auditor should perform due dilligence to insure that there is funding for short term and long term funding. Way too many lawsuits going on in a relatively short period of time.
They have been audited. Even if a third party auditor did an audit you still wouldn't be happy. There is no pleasing you so everybody has given up trying. That's what happens when you keep crying wolf.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#29 Jul 20, 2013
Gloop?
juicy

Kansas City, MO

#30 Jul 21, 2013
On my booty
apolitical

Kansas City, MO

#31 Jul 21, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop?
GLOOP start crackin and stop jackin
Greasy Grady

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jul 21, 2013
bigshot wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto. She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.
Fred said that money gone and she spent it. Imagine that.
Doris Borgelt

Spring Hill, FL

#34 Jul 21, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been audited. Even if a third party auditor did an audit you still wouldn't be happy. There is no pleasing you so everybody has given up trying. That's what happens when you keep crying wolf.
You haven't got a clue. There are different kinds of audits and auditing the reserve fund may be enlightening to the public and it is they who deserve to be pleased.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#35 Jul 22, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't got a clue. There are different kinds of audits and auditing the reserve fund may be enlightening to the public and it is they who deserve to be pleased.
I just found something a lot more enlightening.

Sure, there are different kinds of audits (sarcastic tone). You really need to get educated on auditing before you spout off and accuse.
Doris Borgelt

Spring Hill, FL

#36 Jul 22, 2013
What did you find that is enlightening, that there is more than one kind of audit or different things that can be audited? I am educated and have common sense so I know when I need to check with someone learned in any other category. In other words, if I don't know something, I know someone else that is learned in that particular subject and check with them. What I need is for people like you to admit that you haven't got a clue and start investigating the issues brought forth instead of the person bringing them to everyone's attention.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37 Jul 22, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
What did you find that is enlightening, that there is more than one kind of audit or different things that can be audited? I am educated and have common sense so I know when I need to check with someone learned in any other category. In other words, if I don't know something, I know someone else that is learned in that particular subject and check with them. What I need is for people like you to admit that you haven't got a clue and start investigating the issues brought forth instead of the person bringing them to everyone's attention.
That wasn't the part of the post I found enlightening.

And I have a heck of a lot more of a clue than you do. I investigate everything you bring forth and have found most of it to be just "stories". Nothing of substance. If you had something of substance than you would be filing complaints with the state or Feds to get it taken care of. Have you done any of that? No. And don't give the response of "not the you know of". That is the typical response when nothing has been done.

And by your last statement it sounds like you just want to make an accusation and have others investigate to see if it is true. Well, it isn't going to happen. The burden of proof is on the accuser and I have yet to see any proof from you.

With the Ott lawsuit, did you ever get the connection and why she got a payout? It most likely wasn't because of her accusations. It was very apparent you didn't do your research as you publicized it exactly as they wanted you to and you never knew you were being used. You should dig deeper and then your questions about why the officer is still employed will be answered.
Shocked

Kansas City, MO

#38 Jul 22, 2013
But not surprised by some of these juvenile comments. They are only detrimental to the situation.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#40 Jul 22, 2013
shesaho wrote:
<quoted text>Save all that hot air for your blow up doll !!!!!

I have found you don't know jack schitt. So therefore I wouldn't listen to you concerning any matter.

Your like a hamster in a squeeeeeeky wheel, too bad the brain is dead
Good for you. You can then kindly ignore my posts then. Too bad you can't quit replying to them due to your obsessive behavior and your obsession with me.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#41 Jul 22, 2013
Shocked wrote:
But not surprised by some of these juvenile comments. They are only detrimental to the situation.
Detrimental to what situation? The Gold Buyer, Ott, the PD???? Please specify.
Shocked

Kansas City, MO

#42 Jul 22, 2013
Will Arnold become the next Detroit? The situation is about fiscal responsibility and potential cuts.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#43 Jul 22, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Will Arnold become the next Detroit? The situation is about fiscal responsibility and potential cuts.
No and you know it. Now quit with the scare tactics that you are famous for.

Lest you be reminded on being called for scare tactics.

Shocked

Kansas City, MO

#45 Jul 22, 2013
Yes, you heard that right! REPUBLICAN POLICIES DESTROYED DETROIT!!!

Contrary to what Republicans would have you believe - it WAS NOT because the city of Detroit has been under Democratic leadership for decades.

The answer to what caused Detroit's down fall is so simple - A CHILD COULD UNDERSTAND IT!

You don't take OVER 300,000 JOBS out of a city the size of Detroit without causing some very very serious financial problems!

Yes, Detroit was heavily involved in the auto industry for many decades. The city thrived & was the hub of the country. Heck, you might even say DETROIT MADE AMERICA!

The Auto Industry actually paid their workers a LIVING WAGE & provided healthcare & retirement benefits.

Now, there came a time a couple of decades (or so) ago when Detroit auto makers became tired of paying their workers A LIVING WAGE - WITH BENEFITS.

So, together with the BLESSINGS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY - they started outsourcing their manufacturing jobs to foreign countries.

HECK, BECAUSE OF REPUBLICAN POLICIES - our government even started giving big tax cuts & other incentitives for auto makers in Detroit & the rest of the country to send their manufacturing jobs off-shore.

SO THAT IS THE SAD STORY OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE GREAT CITY OF DETROIT...

REPUBLICAN POLICIES KILLED OFF ONE OF THE GREATEST CITIES IN THIS NATION...

I WONDER WHICH GREAT CITY WILL BE NEXT TO FALL VICTIM TO - REPUBLICAN POLICIES...

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#46 Jul 22, 2013
Shocked wrote:
Yes, you heard that right! REPUBLICAN POLICIES DESTROYED DETROIT!!!

Contrary to what Republicans would have you believe - it WAS NOT because the city of Detroit has been under Democratic leadership for decades.

The answer to what caused Detroit's down fall is so simple - A CHILD COULD UNDERSTAND IT!

You don't take OVER 300,000 JOBS out of a city the size of Detroit without causing some very very serious financial problems!

Yes, Detroit was heavily involved in the auto industry for many decades. The city thrived & was the hub of the country. Heck, you might even say DETROIT MADE AMERICA!

The Auto Industry actually paid their workers a LIVING WAGE & provided healthcare & retirement benefits.

Now, there came a time a couple of decades (or so) ago when Detroit auto makers became tired of paying their workers A LIVING WAGE - WITH BENEFITS.

So, together with the BLESSINGS OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY - they started outsourcing their manufacturing jobs to foreign countries.

HECK, BECAUSE OF REPUBLICAN POLICIES - our government even started giving big tax cuts & other incentitives for auto makers in Detroit & the rest of the country to send their manufacturing jobs off-shore.

SO THAT IS THE SAD STORY OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE GREAT CITY OF DETROIT...

REPUBLICAN POLICIES KILLED OFF ONE OF THE GREATEST CITIES IN THIS NATION...

I WONDER WHICH GREAT CITY WILL BE NEXT TO FALL VICTIM TO - REPUBLICAN POLICIES...
That and NAFTA. Oh yeah, Bill Clinton signed that and he was a .....wait for it.....wait for it.....DEMOCRAT!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#47 Jul 22, 2013
The Democrats AND Republicans both had a hand in destroying Detroit with both of their policies. To blame it on just one party would be wrong. BOTH parties have brought this country to its knees playing their political games and the only people they are hurting is the hard working American.
Shocked

Kansas City, MO

#48 Jul 22, 2013
Your just a tea bagger at heart.
s this newish semi-party, mutant knock-off from the Republicans, the new Nazi party of America?

Their common denominator is hate. They all preach hatred of others. And they do it well. They preach hate with a flaming Bible behind them and rows of corn fed militants in their armada. They stammer that THEY are the true voice of America. They shout that THEY have the true sense of what Americans want in the White House.

If the Tea Baggers had it their way, they would incorporate extermination camps into our economic structure. All non-English speaking people, all non-whites, all non-Christians, all single people living out of wedlock, all radicals, all artists, all liberals, and any other opponents would get sent in packed trains to “holiday encampments” including gas powered showers. The Tea Baggers would love to get rid of anyone that opposes them. All those people would just go missing and the Tea Baggers would be happy.

Do not be deceived. This Tea Bag movement is nothing more than a proliferation of hate. The similarities between the young Nazi party in a failing Germany and the Tea Party of the U.S. in an economic down turn should not be ignored. This voluminous river of flowing red is a product of a failing economy, that is all. It is only a red ‘drop shadow’ of deep economic problems. But like the Nazi tide prior to WWII, we should not turn our backs on this enemy, for fear that one day a cattle car will be carrying those we love away en masse.
Oh Really

Columbia, MO

#49 Jul 22, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
The Democrats AND Republicans both had a hand in destroying Detroit with both of their policies. To blame it on just one party would be wrong. BOTH parties have brought this country to its knees playing their political games and the only people they are hurting is the hard working American.
You are a Nazi Teabagger control freak and Everyone knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Wed Geez 23
More Muslims In Fenton Nov 26 Back Again 15
If you eat sleep and breath the paranormal... (Nov '10) Nov 26 Ghost stories 4
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Nov 22 Augustus 50
Super daddy Nov 22 ccgtgg 60
I have been away for a long while Nov 17 Diddly 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Nov 16 auditboy 1,491

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages