Voice_of_Teacher

Saint Louis, MO

#1986 May 18, 2013
Do we know if Mr. Ho and Mr. Troop are the same person? They sound remarkably similar. I despise Mr. Troop for his evident cruelty and vulgarity. Perhaps Dr. Critchlow and the BOE should consult with Mr. Sweeney and/or Mr. Trakas again. If she and/or anyone in HR knows who this person is and allows them to remain on the district's payroll I see very little difference between their attitude and that of the bishops who hid evidence of dangerous priests while they continued to hurt children. If and when he does attack someone - as he has already threatened to at least one time before it is going to cost us - the school and taxpayers - a huge sum. Will the supporters of Dr. Critchlow continue to stand by her if a personal friend/relative she arranged to hire assaults a child or teacher?
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#1987 May 18, 2013
I have never threatened anyone! In fact, I am a Buddhist, tree hugging pacifist, except for oak trees...I do hate them. I hate the food service hire and I've said so. The only thing I am after is for the ghost of Pippy Longstocking so quit implanting microscopic rabbits underneath my toenails. I can't see them, bit I can feel them hopping. Hopping. Hopping. Hopping.
HoHo

San Jose, CA

#1988 May 18, 2013
Voice_of_Teacher wrote:
Do we know if Mr. Ho and Mr. Troop are the same person? They sound remarkably similar. I despise Mr. Troop for his evident cruelty and vulgarity. Perhaps Dr. Critchlow and the BOE should consult with Mr. Sweeney and/or Mr. Trakas again. If she and/or anyone in HR knows who this person is and allows them to remain on the district's payroll I see very little difference between their attitude and that of the bishops who hid evidence of dangerous priests while they continued to hurt children. If and when he does attack someone - as he has already threatened to at least one time before it is going to cost us - the school and taxpayers - a huge sum. Will the supporters of Dr. Critchlow continue to stand by her if a personal friend/relative she arranged to hire assaults a child or teacher?
Now THERE is (as we love to say in geometry) one non congruent analogy.

Anyone else but me scared that Becky The Queen of Carpets is hiding under their bed?
Steven ferry

United States

#1989 May 18, 2013
I don't think anyone has realized yet not even myself that if we just ignore this ho ho. No matter who he is just ignore him. He has nothing credible to say and is just trying to detour us from the point of this thread. Which is keeping the focus on getting new school board members. Those of which aren't in the pocket of the administration.
Steven ferry

United States

#1990 May 18, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
Our enthusiastic food guru didn't even order enough food for the last full day of school. She's off to quite a start. I guess if she did it with a smile and enthusiasm the kids that counted on that meal can sleep with an empty stomach and her enthusiastic attitude. I don't know about all of you but I think it's despicable.
Is this a true statement?? If so how do you know of this?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1991 May 18, 2013
It absolutely is true. Ask any student at Seckman high school.
Heather

Arnold, MO

#1992 May 19, 2013
Steven ferry wrote:
John Hanson is horrible to his employees I once had him force me into a van because he accused me of being high.
Have heard several stories from maintenance staff that are completely shocking.

Why is it tolerated?
Steven ferry

United States

#1993 May 19, 2013
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard several stories from maintenance staff that are completely shocking.
Why is it tolerated?
I will tell you right now why is tolerated. Mr. Hanson got the job because his wife is an ex superintendent. John is a poor excuse if a boss in my 3 years as a janitor and him being my boss. He spoke to me in a nice manner it was as if I was just a scum bag. The current administration doesn't care about its staff or the children if they did they wouldn't allow John Hanson to be the man he is and they would have never hired an unqualified food service director. This administration needs to be changed from the inside out starting with the BOE. With John it's personal for me because he drug me in a van which was highly illegal I was just to dumb and young to know it. And I've witnessed how he talks to people and witnessed his extreme lack of heart or compassion.
Steven ferry

United States

#1994 May 19, 2013
* never spoke to me in a nice manner.
HoHo

High Ridge, MO

#1995 May 19, 2013
He sounds like a real tool!

May the BOE be forced at pea shooter point to fire this man! But first! May he be forced to ride up and down Jeffco boulevard wearing a sequined skirt on an undersized tricycle while an angry crowd gathers and chants: "Mr. Rogers is The Antichrist!"

I, HoHo, endorse this proposal.
Steven ferry

United States

#1996 May 19, 2013
HoHo wrote:
He sounds like a real tool!
May the BOE be forced at pea shooter point to fire this man! But first! May he be forced to ride up and down Jeffco boulevard wearing a sequined skirt on an undersized tricycle while an angry crowd gathers and chants: "Mr. Rogers is The Antichrist!"
I, HoHo, endorse this proposal.
He is a tool thanks ho ho your soo smart
who's a fairy

United States

#1997 May 19, 2013
Steven ferry wrote:
<quoted text>He is a tool thanks ho ho your soo smart
Steve, I think I love you.
chin so

Grand Prairie, TX

#1998 May 19, 2013
oh i c.
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#1999 May 19, 2013
I love everything and everyone!
Except for oak trees. Oh, and "Becky The Queen of Carpets."
Steven ferry

United States

#2000 May 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="who's a fairy"]<quoted text>
Steve, I think I love you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I guess
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#2001 May 21, 2013
Tonight there is a board meeting with a pre meeting that starts at 5:30 pm at the service center. The first meeting is a policy and proceedure review......we'll see if the word NEPOTISM has found it's way into that discussion! See you there!
who's a fairy

United States

#2002 May 21, 2013
Steven ferry wrote:
[QUOTE who="who's a fairy"]<quoted text>
Steve, I think I love you. "

Thanks I guess
You're welcome! I've been a fan of yours for a while.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#2003 May 21, 2013
Elliot Davis back at Fox.
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#2004 May 21, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
When?
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#2005 May 21, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
Tonight he is doing a report at 9:00-10:00 on the NEW NEPOTISM POLICIES of Fox. I have a copy with me and can tell you more after the Elliot Davis piece tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 20 min ArnoldCC 138
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 24 min ArnoldCC 34
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 28 min ArnoldCC 643
Flo supports Wes? 11 hr Agree 5
tea party trainwreck Mon ArnoldCC 13
Fat Jefferson County Cops Sun GetMoving 6
threat at SHS (Apr '11) Oct 17 Anonymous 137
Arnold Dating
Find my Match

Arnold Jobs