Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

YOU'RE not listening to me! Whilst you chatter on here over and over about the same stuff, I, HoHo, have escaped!
In one day alone, I have calculated how to restore the pride in our children's schools, replace the current food service director and end the conflict in Iraq.
The King of Sweden has agreed to allow us to use his brain to send emp impulses that will unlock the doors to the secret Vatican archives!

We're so close!

Anyone got any blue paint...or a chinchilla?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Our enthusiastic food guru didn't even order enough food for the last full day of school. She's off to quite a start. I guess if she did it with a smile and enthusiasm the kids that counted on that meal can sleep with an empty stomach and her enthusiastic attitude. I don't know about all of you but I think it's despicable.
Voice_of_Teacher

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Do we know if Mr. Ho and Mr. Troop are the same person? They sound remarkably similar. I despise Mr. Troop for his evident cruelty and vulgarity. Perhaps Dr. Critchlow and the BOE should consult with Mr. Sweeney and/or Mr. Trakas again. If she and/or anyone in HR knows who this person is and allows them to remain on the district's payroll I see very little difference between their attitude and that of the bishops who hid evidence of dangerous priests while they continued to hurt children. If and when he does attack someone - as he has already threatened to at least one time before it is going to cost us - the school and taxpayers - a huge sum. Will the supporters of Dr. Critchlow continue to stand by her if a personal friend/relative she arranged to hire assaults a child or teacher?
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

I have never threatened anyone! In fact, I am a Buddhist, tree hugging pacifist, except for oak trees...I do hate them. I hate the food service hire and I've said so. The only thing I am after is for the ghost of Pippy Longstocking so quit implanting microscopic rabbits underneath my toenails. I can't see them, bit I can feel them hopping. Hopping. Hopping. Hopping.
HoHo

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Voice_of_Teacher wrote:
Do we know if Mr. Ho and Mr. Troop are the same person? They sound remarkably similar. I despise Mr. Troop for his evident cruelty and vulgarity. Perhaps Dr. Critchlow and the BOE should consult with Mr. Sweeney and/or Mr. Trakas again. If she and/or anyone in HR knows who this person is and allows them to remain on the district's payroll I see very little difference between their attitude and that of the bishops who hid evidence of dangerous priests while they continued to hurt children. If and when he does attack someone - as he has already threatened to at least one time before it is going to cost us - the school and taxpayers - a huge sum. Will the supporters of Dr. Critchlow continue to stand by her if a personal friend/relative she arranged to hire assaults a child or teacher?
Now THERE is (as we love to say in geometry) one non congruent analogy.

Anyone else but me scared that Becky The Queen of Carpets is hiding under their bed?
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't think anyone has realized yet not even myself that if we just ignore this ho ho. No matter who he is just ignore him. He has nothing credible to say and is just trying to detour us from the point of this thread. Which is keeping the focus on getting new school board members. Those of which aren't in the pocket of the administration.
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Ssdd wrote:
Our enthusiastic food guru didn't even order enough food for the last full day of school. She's off to quite a start. I guess if she did it with a smile and enthusiasm the kids that counted on that meal can sleep with an empty stomach and her enthusiastic attitude. I don't know about all of you but I think it's despicable.
Is this a true statement?? If so how do you know of this?
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

It absolutely is true. Ask any student at Seckman high school.
Heather

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Steven ferry wrote:
John Hanson is horrible to his employees I once had him force me into a van because he accused me of being high.
Have heard several stories from maintenance staff that are completely shocking.

Why is it tolerated?
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Have heard several stories from maintenance staff that are completely shocking.
Why is it tolerated?
I will tell you right now why is tolerated. Mr. Hanson got the job because his wife is an ex superintendent. John is a poor excuse if a boss in my 3 years as a janitor and him being my boss. He spoke to me in a nice manner it was as if I was just a scum bag. The current administration doesn't care about its staff or the children if they did they wouldn't allow John Hanson to be the man he is and they would have never hired an unqualified food service director. This administration needs to be changed from the inside out starting with the BOE. With John it's personal for me because he drug me in a van which was highly illegal I was just to dumb and young to know it. And I've witnessed how he talks to people and witnessed his extreme lack of heart or compassion.
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

* never spoke to me in a nice manner.
HoHo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

He sounds like a real tool!

May the BOE be forced at pea shooter point to fire this man! But first! May he be forced to ride up and down Jeffco boulevard wearing a sequined skirt on an undersized tricycle while an angry crowd gathers and chants: "Mr. Rogers is The Antichrist!"

I, HoHo, endorse this proposal.
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

HoHo wrote:
He sounds like a real tool!
May the BOE be forced at pea shooter point to fire this man! But first! May he be forced to ride up and down Jeffco boulevard wearing a sequined skirt on an undersized tricycle while an angry crowd gathers and chants: "Mr. Rogers is The Antichrist!"
I, HoHo, endorse this proposal.
He is a tool thanks ho ho your soo smart
who's a fairy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Steven ferry wrote:
<quoted text>He is a tool thanks ho ho your soo smart
Steve, I think I love you.
chin so

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

oh i c.
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

I love everything and everyone!
Except for oak trees. Oh, and "Becky The Queen of Carpets."
Steven ferry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

[QUOTE who="who's a fairy"]<quoted text>
Steve, I think I love you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I guess
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Tonight there is a board meeting with a pre meeting that starts at 5:30 pm at the service center. The first meeting is a policy and proceedure review......we'll see if the word NEPOTISM has found it's way into that discussion! See you there!
who's a fairy

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Steven ferry wrote:
[QUOTE who="who's a fairy"]<quoted text>
Steve, I think I love you. "

Thanks I guess
You're welcome! I've been a fan of yours for a while.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Elliot Davis back at Fox.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,961 - 1,980 of2,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 6 min Donttread 18,913
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 min Agriculture 6,875
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min Chilli J 92,331
Corruption Ousted in Poplar Bluff 1 hr Craig 13
a victory for common sense government 2 hr She is a Moron 119
Signs 2 hr Continue 41
sunken pot holes big bass 4 hr smh 3
•••
•••
•••
Arnold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Arnold Jobs