hmmm

United States

#1946 May 14, 2013
Btw Sam, looking good on the news. That gray looks so distinguished. I never pictured you as such a handsome man.
Show time

United States

#1947 May 14, 2013
Fox must love the news coverage, especially with who's in line for the assistant food director. Almost forgot the accountant position also should make for good news . Grab some popcorn ...
Clive

Arnold, MO

#1948 May 14, 2013
I'm so glad Eliott is staying on top of this entire story.

I took some time a few weeks ago to compile all the comments made about him the past few months in this thread, and conveyed to him the shenanigans going on with the IDs.

I am SURE he was not amused seeing Mr.Anonymous talking about sticking hamsters up Elliott's butt, calling him names, etc.

That probably sealed the deal, making sure Elliott will stay on the case to the bitter end.
Clive

Arnold, MO

#1949 May 14, 2013
Was at Simpson recently and again crossed paths with the guy who appears to be the boss of the janitorial staff.

Is something wrong with him?

Don't tell me. He's related to someone at C6.
Mole

United States

#1950 May 14, 2013
Clive wrote:
Was at Simpson recently and again crossed paths with the guy who appears to be the boss of the janitorial staff.
Is something wrong with him?
Don't tell me. He's related to someone at C6.
That man if its the boss you saw was John Hanson horrible person but not important on this thread were here for the BOE. He's not even worth the time if you get good leadership the cracks will fill themselves in
Randy

United States

#1951 May 15, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good with my multiplication tables, smile a lot, and can do a very enthusiastic interview. I think I'll apply for the Director of Accounting job. If I use Randy's logic I'm a shoe-in for the job.
You have EVERY RIGHT to apply. Soulds like you have NO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE however. You obviously forgot that little point. Nash DID have "management experience" that they were looking for. With your reasoning, I doubt you can really interview well either. LOL.
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

#1952 May 15, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have EVERY RIGHT to apply. Soulds like you have NO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE however. You obviously forgot that little point. Nash DID have "management experience" that they were looking for. With your reasoning, I doubt you can really interview well either. LOL.
Wait a minute! Now you're saying someone has to have life experience (whatever the hell that means) PLUS a knock-'em dead interview to be qualified for a Director's level job? Careful Randy - you're on a slippery slope here. What's next, actually requiring expertise or minimal education like, oh I don't know, a teacher must have? LOL
TB

United States

#1953 May 15, 2013
It's nice to see that a teacher would rather complain on this thread than praise the the great event at Fox high on the other thread
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1954 May 15, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'll see that "REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE" and raise it by about 2000! Man if you were not in on the hiring of Kelly Nash you have got some clones working with you.'The interview, the interview, the interview, that's why she is going to be the right person for the job'. Coming no less from a self proclaimed interviewing All Star. I will gladly give you credit for the hire, and the blame that goes with it.

It is beacause of interviewing skills like yours that have made it possible for me to go into any state, any year, and get a job in any industry by a simple walk off the curb interview. You are a clone! You are easiest kind of person to sell in an interview, simple to read. Have some adventure Randy, get outside of yourself, be a NO man for once!

Randy loves the Kelly Nash hire because he was a genius for picking her. Happy Randy?

Randy is also the one that ignored every single oath for ethical hiring practices by the BOE, and it is Randy who personally thumbed his nose to all of the "best trained, technical applicants" many who were already fox employees.

Randy is that reasoning to you?
Albert

United States

#1955 May 15, 2013
TB wrote:
It's nice to see that a teacher would rather complain on this thread than praise the the great event at Fox high on the other thread
One good, does not undo all the bad that has been done!
Apu

Ashburn, VA

#1956 May 15, 2013
Or vice versa.
TB

Hillsboro, MO

#1957 May 15, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>One good, does not undo all the bad that has been done!
Not what I was saying at all. You'd think a teacher would at least comment on the good before the bad. Doing both is not wrong, but seeing just the bad is.
Voice_of_A_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

#1958 May 15, 2013
Apu wrote:
Or vice versa.
I had pretty much given up on commenting on this thread thinking we'd done all we could until the next school board election. But then after church Sunday a friend asked me if it's true Fox is changing its mascot to Ronald McDonald. That set me off all over again. I've worked too long and too hard at my job to let a couple of greedy, self-serving narcissists ruin what my colleagues, thousands of great students, and I have built. One way or the other the current superintendant will be gone soon. There are always new sheep to shear; she and her friends will find other school districts willing to hire them. In the meantime we'll be left to clean up the mess they've made.

Don't worry Apu. So long as I don't hear another Fox Happy Meal joke I'm sure I'll calm down again in a few days.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1959 May 15, 2013
I agree with the voice of a teacher. To bust your ass everyday. Go to college get advanced degrees, go above and beyond for the students (which is what school is all about) and then put up with unqualified people at every level. From teachers aides, to teachers, to coaches, counselors is absolutely bullshit. To fight tooth and nail to get a generation of kids that are homeless, financial challenged, non caring parents to actually give a shit about learning only to get SMACKED in the face and degraded due to the actions of the CO administrators is awful. ALL OF THEM must go. Next school board election changes need to be made to protect the students and the teachers trying to help them.
Clive

Arnold, MO

#1960 May 15, 2013
Mole wrote:
<quoted text>
That man if its the boss you saw was John Hanson horrible person but not important on this thread were here for the BOE. He's not even worth the time if you get good leadership the cracks will fill themselves in
He doesn't seem very nice to the employees. I'm just curious as to what he does exactly. Seems a waste of a lot of money to pay someone who just goes around being a jerk every day.

WHY do they have a layer of bureaucracy with an over-priced supervisor who doesn't do anything?
Why don't the maintenance staff work and answer to the building principals directly?

FOX C6: Cut the waste out!
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1961 May 15, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
It seems from the sudden influx of pro-administration comments that something is about to happen with the ass't director's job. Could Kelly be hand-picking a couple of cronies whose qualifications won't make her own hire look too bad or will a need for someone competent in the school food service office win out? Who wins if Kelly wants a couple of people and Todd and Dianne want someone else? Does being Linda's DIL trump Dianne's choice de jure? I still don't understand the dynamics of the administration. Todd is obviously a tool, but is he Dianne's or the BOE's?
How many current managers have applied for the job? Will they even bother doing sham interviews? What happens if a couple of the current managers are Kelly's favorites? Does she screw the other managers the same way Dianne and Todd screwed the old assistant?
What's the consensus out there?
Red Todd is the HR guru. His job description is to dummy down the job expectations so family members or Salsman/Brown/Crutchlow has some new eye candy. Todd I'm sure is having a difficult time rewording all the positions available. Pretty soon the only qualification you'll need is to be breathing with a sups last name. And of course the soon to be ousted board members
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

#1962 May 16, 2013
Clive wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't seem very nice to the employees. I'm just curious as to what he does exactly. Seems a waste of a lot of money to pay someone who just goes around being a jerk every day.
WHY do they have a layer of bureaucracy with an over-priced supervisor who doesn't do anything?
Why don't the maintenance staff work and answer to the building principals directly?
FOX C6: Cut the waste out!
My quetion is with all of HER friends and family that have been hired over the years which is called NEPOTISM. Are you telling me that if any of these hires are not doing their job they will be JOB TARGETED. Several of HER cronies have that attitude that they have a job for life. This is also distroying the moral of the staff. Critchlow has display she doesn't care about the FOX employees. IT's her way or the highway attitude by her bulling tactics over the years. Changes can't come fast enough!
Steven ferry

United States

#1963 May 16, 2013
John Hanson is horrible to his employees I once had him force me into a van because he accused me of being high. Him and that hero of a principal over at seckman high who also has an intelligence level of an ape. This whole district is corrupt on every level whether its John Hanson or the queen of the world Diane. Of course I passed the drug test with flying colors but that was after being docked two weeks pay for absolutely nothing. Which is illegal I'm sure. And I've met Kelly Nash multiple times and she seems like a nice person but way to dumb for the job. She doesn't deserve the pay or the job.
Steven ferry

United States

#1964 May 16, 2013
P.s. I am writing this because I absolutely despise John Hanson and the fox c-6 central office. None of what I say has anything to do with what my father says. I am my own person and have my own thoughts. My fathers comments are his own but I support him 110 percent
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#1965 May 16, 2013
You're both way below average with an axe to grind and a voice of the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Chinese Buffet (Apr '09) Fri Chris 52
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Fri Katrina 52
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Fri Eileen 967
prostitution in bars (May '06) Jan 25 Moman 13
Food Service Contract Jan 24 what's up with that 3
Gate on Ambrose Crossing (Jun '11) Jan 24 what's up with that 56
council Jan 24 miranda 1
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?