Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

It seems from the sudden influx of pro-administration comments that something is about to happen with the ass't director's job. Could Kelly be hand-picking a couple of cronies whose qualifications won't make her own hire look too bad or will a need for someone competent in the school food service office win out? Who wins if Kelly wants a couple of people and Todd and Dianne want someone else? Does being Linda's DIL trump Dianne's choice de jure? I still don't understand the dynamics of the administration. Todd is obviously a tool, but is he Dianne's or the BOE's?

How many current managers have applied for the job? Will they even bother doing sham interviews? What happens if a couple of the current managers are Kelly's favorites? Does she screw the other managers the same way Dianne and Todd screwed the old assistant?

What's the consensus out there?
Bad Food Risin

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

From conversations I have been having with students, the food is horrible. Can't get a cup of water without going to the drinking fountain. Maybe some Moms ought to volunteer to make sure the kids get good food instead of the crap they serve. Make odds that if EVERYONE took their lunch as a boycott move, they would fix their fare real fast.
When I went to grade school, we had two lunch ladies and student volunteers who made a hot lunch everyday, it was great. We need to go back to that instead of the food that gets catered in on trays, with frozen juices, etc.
soo what can be done

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

Red 5 wrote:
It seems from the sudden influx of pro-administration comments that something is about to happen with the ass't director's job. Could Kelly be hand-picking a couple of cronies whose qualifications won't make her own hire look too bad or will a need for someone competent in the school food service office win out? Who wins if Kelly wants a couple of people and Todd and Dianne want someone else? Does being Linda's DIL trump Dianne's choice de jure? I still don't understand the dynamics of the administration. Todd is obviously a tool, but is he Dianne's or the BOE's?
How many current managers have applied for the job? Will they even bother doing sham interviews? What happens if a couple of the current managers are Kelly's favorites? Does she screw the other managers the same way Dianne and Todd screwed the old assistant?
So you seem to know something of what I know. 2 managers decided to approach Kelly and Scott saying they will share the position and still run their units. What gives anyone the right to offer such a thing just to ensure themselves a position that they did not get when they thought they would get Nash's position. I can only hope that Administration will trump whatever decision the 2 managers think are made and leave them in the cold when another outsider takes the position. Will serve them right for sneaking around trying to secure themselves positions.
This is true

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Red 5 wrote:
5 managers not including 2 that put in for the Nash position who did not have to reapply because all of their info was still on file.. 22 applicants total
Scotty dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

I think that we are straying away from what is important. We "the public" should not be worrying about who will get the assistant director job that isn't important at the moment. Besides the BOE and the supers have had their tales between their legs since this whole Nash hire blew up in their faces, so I'm sure this next hire will super qualified but probably an egotistical super minded person that this district attracts. Instead we should turn all of our anger and resources and rally against the BOE. If the BOE is changed then the supers will have to fall in line because they are not as tuff as they might be to certain employees. Message to the supers you will soon realize that the way you treat people and the way you use fear to gain control is never the way to be. Righteousness is the only way to save this school district and the current administration has not even a shred of righteousness.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I can't wait for Elliott's interview. I hope our governor has something to say.
Addit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts. I guess you think the President's secretary after working in the White House for 30 years should make more than the President. Are you for real. Positions have salaries attached to them already and it doesn't matter how long you work, you may or may not earn more than a higher paid position after years of service.
As far as Nash's qualifications, I have read on here that she was hired because of her years of experience as a "manager" of people. Now I guess those years of experience do not count because she is related to someone. I would say if someone (not related to a board member) was hired with the same years of management experience all of these complaints would not be occuring. Your prejudice is showing.
I'm good with my multiplication tables, smile a lot, and can do a very enthusiastic interview. I think I'll apply for the Director of Accounting job. If I use Randy's logic I'm a shoe-in for the job.
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait until channel 2 Elliot and the governor exposes even more on the SUPER'S NEPOTISM practices in the FOX DISTRICT. How much more negetive publicity under her direction can we accept. SHE MUST GO! How about a recall petition?
Scotty dont

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Idk about anyone else but this randy guy is annoying. It would be diff. If you had an argument but you don't. Plain and simple it was a bad hire. And I've worked at mc Donald's and the assistant store manager maybe has twenty staff and half the responsibilities of a School district manager. Why do you think no education is needed for McDonald's because you can be about as smart as miss Nash to get the job. I mean has anyone on here even talked to miss Nash I have and I can say her intelligence level reaches as high as rocks does maybe. Fox screwed up PLAIN AND SIMPLE
sam's infected chode

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

embarassedtaxpayer wrote:
I can't wait until channel 2 Elliot and the governor exposes even more on the SUPER'S NEPOTISM practices in the FOX DISTRICT. How much more negetive publicity under her direction can we accept. SHE MUST GO! How about a recall petition?
She wasn't elected, therefore a recall petition is pointless.
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Scotty dont wrote:
Idk about anyone else but this randy guy is annoying. It would be diff. If you had an argument but you don't. Plain and simple it was a bad hire. And I've worked at mc Donald's and the assistant store manager maybe has twenty staff and half the responsibilities of a School district manager. Why do you think no education is needed for McDonald's because you can be about as smart as miss Nash to get the job. I mean has anyone on here even talked to miss Nash I have and I can say her intelligence level reaches as high as rocks does maybe. Fox screwed up PLAIN AND SIMPLE
NO,CRITCHLOW, TODD SCOTT AND the old BOE made that horrible hiring decision.That is why they should be held accountable for that hire. Also, none of these individuals have admiitted making the hiring MISTAKE,which shows their lack of CHARACTER. THEY MUST GO!
sam's infected chode

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

embarassedtaxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>NO,CRITCHLOW, TODD SCOTT AND the old BOE made that horrible hiring decision.That is why they should be held accountable for that hire. Also, none of these individuals have admiitted making the hiring MISTAKE,which shows their lack of CHARACTER. THEY MUST GO!
A recall petition is only for elected officials. Do you even know what a recall petition is?
Disgusted

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="sam's infected chode"]<quoted text>
A recall petition is only for elected officials. Do you even know what a recall petition is?[/QUOTE]
Troop, you are just about as disgusting as one can get. Repulsive. Can't imagine you would act like this in person, someone would surely put an end to your churlish behavior, maybe with a bar of soap and maybe penicillin for your nasty infection.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

You have no Clue what you are talking about! I know 2 of the people that we in on the process, and they said Nash was not even in their top 5 based on her qualifications! and they said a few others were the same way but I cannot attest to that as I don't know them. Obviously most everyone on the selection committee we just for show and the only a couple of votes and we all know who they are are all that counted. the others were just patsies!
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?? Please tell me exactly why she met none ofthe qualifications? I dare you to be specific. Did ANY of the other candidates have as much "management experience" as Nash??? If so tell me who and how much that they had.
Also, I have interviewed thousands of people in my career. You NEVER can tell a person by their cover(resume). I have hired some people who really did not have great resumes but impressed me with thier answers as to how they would handle a particular situation and you know what, most of the time in my experience, those have turned out to be the best employees; isn't that what we want for the Fox district. Give Nash a chance to prove to the district what the interviewers saw in her. Don't give me balony that she shouldn't have been interviewed because that is just NOT TRUE with her years of management experience.
You and others make the "ASSUMPTION" that she was hired entirely base on her name but NONE OF WERE IN THE INTERVIEW AND KNOWS HOW THAT INTERVIEW SOUNDED. If I were looking for someone with management experience to run a program, I have often hired people completely outside of our related business just based on how they handled the interview.
Those of you on here that are making assumptions are doing just that.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Troop, you are just about as disgusting as one can get. Repulsive. Can't imagine you would act like this in person, someone would surely put an end to your churlish behavior, maybe with a bar of soap and maybe penicillin for your nasty infection.
This person is no troop, but you are right about troop and I do believe I can hear the distant sound of a frieght train bearing down on his tracks.

This one here is the same old tired voice that has a crush on me for some reason. And although that is flattering is just a little creepy.
sam i am's infected chode

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Better?

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Has nothing to do with Sam Ferry. Jeez, be more vain.

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Disgusted wrote:
[QUOTE who="sam's infected chode"]<quoted text>
A recall petition is only for elected officials. Do you even know what a recall petition is?"

I think I was more uncouth than churlish.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

[QUOTE who="sam i am's infected chode"]Has nothing to do with Sam Ferry. Jeez, be more vain.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I based the assumption on past disagreements and attitudes, my bad!

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
[QUOTE who="sam i am's infected chode"]Has nothing to do with Sam Ferry. Jeez, be more vain. "

I'm sorry. I based the assumption on past disagreements and attitudes, my bad!
No crap. It certainly wasn't my bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arnold Historical Society 12 min Doris Borgelt 25
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 48 min The Anti Liberal 95,457
Who will it be for District 113? 1 hr Your choices 1
County Executive 1 hr lets focus people 15
Describing Lack of Character 3 hr Doris Borgelt 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 11 hr Addit 152
Fox is broke and buys a practice field? 18 hr Just the facts Mam 9
•••
•••
•••
Arnold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••