|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

for the right reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to someone from the Drsoto district
Yeah thanks, sorry about asking you go do my homework. I read all 150 comments on their Topix concerning the superintendant since you posted and it looks like they had many similar problems with their super that we have with ours. I'll continue to read all I can about him and try to figure out why in heaven's name they would possibly hire such a toxic outsider over people in the district. Were there no other applicants, did they create the title and the position to suit someone they had already committed to, is he a friend, is there some family connection? Something doesn't smell right with this hire but maybe I am just paranoid!
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam, I guess you've subscribed to the "they're never right" philosophy. Haha. Thought this thread about from hiring people from within. You people are amazing. Truly epitomizes my remarks all along. Sad, pitiful, whiny humans. Such a shame sites like this exist for people like you to spew your toxic mentality. There's a place for your kind. It's called whiny loserville. Heard all the inhabitants hate each other, fight constantly and have the lowest school performance results ever. If you move there then you might find some internal peace.
Not Nepotism

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

They hired the ex Super at DeSoto because his DNA tests proved, over all other candidates, that he was the least related to any board members or administrators at C6.

Trying to appease the taxpayers. Ain't gonna happen, apparently.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you say you tend to listen to more educated people about your children's welfare. Fair enough. You classify as "nonsense" the opinions of someone without a formal education. That's fairly snobbish, but for purposes of this discussion I'll give it to you.
If education is your litmus test for being competent to make decisions that directly affect your child, how is it that you can feel comfortable with a food service director who even according to Fox's HR department has only has these minimal qualifications: 1) a high school diploma, 2) 16 years working for McDonald's, 3) enthusiasm, and 4) is the daughter in law of the school board president? The former director had her bachelor's. The assistant director who was passed over for Kelly already has her bachelor's and the credentialing that Kelly won't have for two more years. There were registered dietitians who applied with 5 or 6 years of formal education who weren't even interviewed.
The next time your child picks up his or her tray in the cafeteria know that it is a high school educated, McDonald's trained, daughter-in-law of the school board president without a shred of experience in school food service nutrition that is directly responsible for what's on that tray. Perhaps instead of applying a litmus test based on the Board's collective education you should apply the smell test to the director's.
I have a bachelor's, a master's, and a doctorate. My kids take sack lunches.
I call serious BS on you. My computer now wreaks of $hit thanks to this post. She's hired and not going anywhere. Being an incessant whiner like the others on here won't make them reconsider the hire. Now go on and get to class. You have serious work ahead of you to hold to your claim.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Iggy Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you don't use names anymore, Sam. You scared?
No. People who do not say who they are on here are scared, wether it is a reasonable fear or an unreasonable fear it is because they are scared. A person can not be threatened in the way that I have been and not become a little cautious, I have no problem with that. I do not know your name, you are afraid to say it, otherwise I would use it! That's clear right? Now........if you are trying to say that Critchlow, Scott, Crutchley, and the school Board scare me well think what you will! But what I have said about them remains true, they are self serving bullies who not only do not deserve the pay they get, but also do not deserve their respective positions, and I will do everything I can to facillate change in the district by removing them. Hey..........tell them Sam Ferry said that, tell them to send that on to their lawyers. I'm begging you! Ask them, they know I am not above begging, when they fired me I begged them to let me go back to Guffey and say goodbye to the children there. To this day I am not allowed to go back to Guffey, have I ever done a single thing to warrant being treated like a criminal? Ask a parent or teacher from Guffey! These people are cruel, mean, and vindictive, and only because I am not afraid to say what I think. If you have a true and honest belief in the goodness of this administration, any of you, then by all means you should stand up and make yourself known on their behalf. What kind of friend and supporter are you that you would not? A scared one I am thinking! I am not a supporter of this administration, but especially of the Board, who can not seem to stand up for the ethical principles the swore by! They have got to go!
Iggy Pop

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>No. People who do not say who they are on here are scared, wether it is a reasonable fear or an unreasonable fear it is because they are scared. A person can not be threatened in the way that I have been and not become a little cautious, I have no problem with that. I do not know your name, you are afraid to say it, otherwise I would use it! That's clear right? Now........if you are trying to say that Critchlow, Scott, Crutchley, and the school Board scare me well think what you will! But what I have said about them remains true, they are self serving bullies who not only do not deserve the pay they get, but also do not deserve their respective positions, and I will do everything I can to facillate change in the district by removing them. Hey..........tell them Sam Ferry said that, tell them to send that on to their lawyers. I'm begging you! Ask them, they know I am not above begging, when they fired me I begged them to let me go back to Guffey and say goodbye to the children there. To this day I am not allowed to go back to Guffey, have I ever done a single thing to warrant being treated like a criminal? Ask a parent or teacher from Guffey! These people are cruel, mean, and vindictive, and only because I am not afraid to say what I think. If you have a true and honest belief in the goodness of this administration, any of you, then by all means you should stand up and make yourself known on their behalf. What kind of friend and supporter are you that you would not? A scared one I am thinking! I am not a supporter of this administration, but especially of the Board, who can not seem to stand up for the ethical principles the swore by! They have got to go!
Are you trying to say that I'm not Iggy Pop?
Welcome Arbeitman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

From the Desoto newspaper(?)

De Soto school board hires law firm to navigate Arbeitman suspension
Posted June 8, 2012 at 9:51 pm
Simple Window Modal
Log-inUsername:
Password:

SubscribeUsername:
Password:
Email Address:

Already a subscriber? Log-in here

The De Soto Board of Education has hired the services of a law firm to guide it while it determines the fate of Superintendent Andy Jay Arbeitman.

Arbeitman was suspended from his position and placed on paid administrative leave on May 29.

The board voted unanimously at a June 5 special meeting to hire the Hillsboro-based Wegmann Law Firm to advise it while it decides its next move.

“There was no vote taken on any other issues,” said assistant superintendent Trish Burkeen, who is performing the superintendent’s duties in Arbeitman’s absence.

Burkeen said the Wegmann firm has been working with the district on a case-by-case basis, but board members figured “it would be better to have a contract in place to take care of this issue.”

In addition, the Leader has obtained a letter dated May 7 and sent to board members that outlines several grievances against Arbeitman. The letter was obtained through a request filed under the state’s Sunshine Law (the open meetings and records statute).

The authors of the letter, who did not sign their names but called themselves “Concerned De Soto Citizens,” define themselves as a group of “concerned patrons, parents and employees.”

Among the grievances registered against Arbeitman, the letter writers allege that he disregarded school policy, did not maintain professional confidentiality, took credit for others’ successes and ideas, made questionable ethical decisions and has poor communication skills.
Walks like a duck

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call serious BS on you. My computer now wreaks of $hit thanks to this post. She's hired and not going anywhere. Being an incessant whiner like the others on here won't make them reconsider the hire. Now go on and get to class. You have serious work ahead of you to hold to your claim.
Wood Duck!
Green eggs and ham

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am. I am fired from fox c-6. Yo da lay lee hoo!
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Troop. You're still an idiot. But I gotta thank you for this post. I just won $5. I bet a friend that the you couldn't start a post without immediately mentioning either your sh$t, my sh$t, or the sh$t you throw at the attendants when you don't like the breakfast they slide through the slot in your door. Next time I see you the first Big Mac is on me.

Keep up the good work. Don't forget to mention that you and yours support Dianne and Todd. We need you.
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Troop. You're still an idiot. But I gotta thank you for this post. I just won $5. I bet a friend that the you couldn't start a post without immediately mentioning either your sh$t, my sh$t, or the sh$t you throw at the attendants when you don't like the breakfast they slide through the slot in your door. Next time I see you the first Big Mac is on me.
Keep up the good work. Don't forget to mention that you and yours support Dianne and Todd. We need you.
Agree with you, Trooper gots ta go. Trooper one a DiDi's bottom feeders.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I support the board, the administration, the teachers and the kids. You people support anger, untruths and idiocy at its worst (or best, depends on your viewpoint). As long as there whiny losers on here, like psycho ex wives and mentally challenged parents, I will defend the very people who have my children with them more than Most parents do.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I support the employees that got the shaft by the administration and the board!
Live It

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
I support the board, the administration, the teachers and the kids. You people support anger, untruths and idiocy at its worst (or best, depends on your viewpoint). As long as there whiny losers on here, like psycho ex wives and mentally challenged parents, I will defend the very people who have my children with them more than Most parents do.
If you actually have children you should clean up your act, stop using disgusting vulgar language, and try to make your point in a professional manner. You can support whom ever you see fit, but discuss your ideas in a way that shows you have a brain in your skull and not a toilet.
TROOP 11

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Last I checked "live it" and others like her, are still on my list of people who can kiss my a$$. Sam, people don't get fired because they did nothing wrong. You need to do some soul searching and understand the real reasons why you think you were given the shaft. I'm sure you did nothing wrong for them to let you go! They just the secret wheel of termination and it happened tp land on you. Lol It's probably this same idiotic attitude and personality you display on here tht helped them decide you no longer need to be employed with the district...I'd imagine.
Trooper

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Dear Troop,
You have a problem, can't quite put my finger on it, but arrogance is the first word that comes to mind when I read anything you post. I think it is time that you, the school board, the superintendent and administration take notice that the people are still in charge and now that they've had a little nudge, they will continue to scrutinize the above mentioned officials and the money they are spending along with the actions being taken. I do believe they should form an association as they have in another local school district. It's like an oversight committee, Lord knows we could use a couple of those around here, one for the school district and another for the City of Arnold. One person has been pretty good at uncovering many indiscretions involving personnel and money, just think what a few more might be able to uncover!
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 11 wrote:
Last I checked "live it" and others like her, are still on my list of people who can kiss my a$$. Sam, people don't get fired because they did nothing wrong. You need to do some soul searching and understand the real reasons why you think you were given the shaft. I'm sure you did nothing wrong for them to let you go! They just the secret wheel of termination and it happened tp land on you. Lol It's probably this same idiotic attitude and personality you display on here tht helped them decide you no longer need to be employed with the district...I'd imagine.
And I'm going to appoint you the biggest Jackass in the hoochy super circle jerk . You are not worthy of your position or your pay.
Shake and bake it , shove your head in your azz all you like. I'm not at all happy with that mickey d's hire and I'm not the only one. Good for Sam !
Going to be a bigger turn out at the poles than you think !
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

The Fox C-6 School Board hired a non-qualified Board relative at $65,000 for a directors position over several qualified employees and did so against their own ethical oath! There will NEVER be an arument against that! As a community are we not obligated to stand against that decision? Are we not obligated to stand up for those that we know can not stand up for themselves! Are we just going to stand here dumbfounded while an obvious injustice took place? I do not think so! I have heard back through a multitude of grapevines from parents and employees and my "ethical oath" is I will not shut up! Bullies are actually scared, insecure people that only get what they want through fear. Nothing to fear from these people! This Board in their current form has got to go! The administration, who is made up of people who run and dance from the truth will either self correct or get corrected by a newer stronger Board!
Cosmo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm going to appoint you the biggest Jackass in the hoochy super circle jerk . You are not worthy of your position or your pay.
Shake and bake it , shove your head in your azz all you like. I'm not at all happy with that mickey d's hire and I'm not the only one. Good for Sam !
Going to be a bigger turn out at the poles than you think !
I'm confused. Will there be mass pole dancing when all these people show up? If so, count me in!

Maybe it's an expedition to the north pole? A swap meet of antique barber poles?

Please elaborate!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Feral Cats 55 min hunnybunny99 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 4 hr Ssdd 140
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 6 hr CLUE 6,909
Arnold Historical Society 7 hr run away 12
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,404
Describing Lack of Character 8 hr Doris Borgelt 3
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 17 hr chico 10,206
•••
•••
•••
Arnold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••