Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Old school got her very large feelings hurt. Its the truth. Its also the truth/fact that Rich Simpson Jr has been publicly reprimanded from the regional director of the boyscouts for using his connections within the ranks to recruit and solicit additional inbred people such as yourself to spread slanderous rumors and lies. Thats a fact. He sent emails and letters to anyone, including yourself, that would listen to him. Now folks, just look at him! Listen to his incesent whining. If you had one bit of an IQ and continue to bich about the district, you too are an idiot. Now f off and go make another sign...
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Troop, bring it, I will make you the same offer, would you like to meet for a nice latte and we can discuss your lies! Come on troop, don't be mean or made I'm sure if we could sit down and talk we could work out our differences. What say you?
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Troop, it's up to you, you need to put up or shut up, the ball is in your court! I'm willing to move up and into the light of day are you? Name the date, time and the place!
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

And by the way I am not talking about Rich Simpson. LIAR
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Also troop, I am not who you think I am, my large feelings are not hurt! So, please sweetie let's have a latte, OK
Goin Old School

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Troop you do know me though!
Captain_Oveur

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Goin Old School wrote:
Also troop, I am not who you think I am, my large feelings are not hurt! So, please sweetie let's have a latte, OK
While normally I'd enjoy watching you two gladiators clang your undoubtedly large swords together, may I butt in - no pun intended - and remind you that the point of this thread is to come up with ideas how to reason with/shame/threaten with election day beat down the Fox Board of Education and their stooges?

There has never been a better example of their contempt for all of us than their hiring of the absolutely unqualified daughter-in-law of the president of the BOE to run the FS program. They put on their little kabuki theatre interviews and when it was over Kelly was somehow the unanimous (!) choice over multiple better-qualified candidates including the current assistant director who already has every degree, certification, credential, and experience that Kelly lacks.

Focus dammit! Linda and Dianne are laughing at you because you're doing their work for them! You're trivializing the perfect example of what we want to show people Fox administrators think they can get away with because a lot of other good people are working their asses off to make Fox a great school.
Goin Old School

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Captain, I agree. There are those on here who happen to take it to the gutter and that pisses me off. And when the comments start going high school and taking comments to a personal level the gloves come off.

For me this is about Dianne and Linda and how they harrass and intimidate the personnel, DC is nothing but a bully. I can attest to this first hand, she has bullied damn good teachers to the point that they are afraid for their jobs. This has happened too many times. Teachers that have never had a "Job Target", that's the Fox C6 terminology. Most corporations refer to it as "Being written up".

These 2 individuals on the high school level would be considered "mean girls"! If you read the job description that I posted on here for "Food Services Director", I find it very difficult to believe that Ms Nash is in a position to be successful!

But, as for me DC has picked on the wrong teacher, by God!

To quote Wyatt Earp in Tombstone, "All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it!

And Troop 5 or 6, "I'm your huckleberry"!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like a dumb fat gossip to keep the onlookers entertained. Let's do this. Answer me these few questions. 1. Are you employed at all, and if so for more than 40 hours a week? 2. Do you have kids that attend school in the district? 3. Do you eat when you are upset or angry...preferably chocolate or Simpsons juniors spunk? You people are irritated because the above mentioned facts are true! I get on here for entertainment. I know who this group of invalids are stoking this site. You have nothing better to do other than enjoy each others whiny, negative, miserable company. This is your only outlet in life. It consumes you. It's your focus. What a sad bunch of losers you opponents of fox are. Truly lifeless humans.
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
Nothing like a dumb fat gossip to keep the onlookers entertained. Let's do this. Answer me these few questions. 1. Are you employed at all, and if so for more than 40 hours a week? 2. Do you have kids that attend school in the district? 3. Do you eat when you are upset or angry...preferably chocolate or Simpsons juniors spunk? You people are irritated because the above mentioned facts are true! I get on here for entertainment. I know who this group of invalids are stoking this site. You have nothing better to do other than enjoy each others whiny, negative, miserable company. This is your only outlet in life. It consumes you. It's your focus. What a sad bunch of losers you opponents of fox are. Truly lifeless humans.
BTW old school. Thanks for confirming for all of us the "type" of enraged psycho human you are. Nice composure. Truly one of foxes finest. Oh! and NO...I don't know you. I would never keep the company of a nut job such as yourself. What a tool!
TROOP 5 or 6

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

A Job target from what I understand = a fat lazy female teacher. Let us all know your math on that equation.
I found one

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I just found a sign that's been talked about on here. It's located just a few houses down on Glatt road nailed to a pole. Had to use my bright lites in my 1998 chevy but it read something like...lHey hey ho ho Richard Simpson is a joke! Impeach his harem of dumb fat boyscout out moms. I Coulda been a bit off but I swear to god it was there! See for yourself.
You Must Be Joking

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Doris Borgelt wrote:
The teachers need a sounding board staffed with parents and voters and assurances they will be able remain anonymous. As it stands teachers and other staff members fear coming forward because they do not want to jeopardize their jobs. It could be a system where numbers are assigned to complaints and those complaints are investigated with a human liason to verify both, like a priest and the confessional. Something certainly must be done.
Great idea! Then when the Board doesn't like the investigation they can just vote to reject it and refuse to pay the investigators! Sweet!
Tiny

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

TROOP 5 or 6 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW old school. Thanks for confirming for all of us the "type" of enraged psycho human you are. Nice composure. Truly one of foxes finest. Oh! and NO...I don't know you. I would never keep the company of a nut job such as yourself. What a tool!
Old School hasn't said anything to categorize them as psycho, such as yourself. You have a huge problem, yet you blame others.
Captain_Oveur

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Troop, bless your heart! If you hadn't inserted yourself into this thread I think I would have had to invent you. We've got most of the key players here - avatars of the teachers, the parents, the administrators, and the board. We've had people quote Jesus, John Wayne, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Clint Eastwood. But Troop you've brought a whole new archetype to the table - the misogynistic, homophobic, sycophantic, downright unpleasant hoosier. Thank God you're on the board's side! Just knowing which side you support will make a dozen otherwise ambivalent people make up their minds to support the other.

Promise me something Troop? If you read anything on this message board that makes you consider even for a second switching your allegiance from Dianne and Linda, remember that it's only your meds kicking in. Lay down for a few minutes, run through your list of favorite "your momma's so fat" jokes, and then come back on here and swing for the fences. You the Man!
Family Guy

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

STOP!! All of this name calling is childish and rude. Grow up and face the real issues here. We have a corrupt school board and administration. We need bodies and people who aren't afraid to speak up at the board meeting. If you're against this crap, go to the meetings. Bring your neighbors and friends. I am beginning think that all of their time is going to be coming to an end. More people are starting to stand up and speak and they aren't afraid anymore.
soooo what can be done

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The biggest thing that irritates myself is that now the hard working longtime employes of the FS department no longer have a chance to move up in the department because we have hired an uneducated person to fullfill a job that should never have been hers in the first place. There are many who could have had a chance to better themselves should the right hire had been made. Now those who have 20+ years and have put the time in and learned everything needed for the positions are forever stuck in their current positions. How much morale can there be when 15-20 plus people no longer have a chance to better improve themselves. They no longer have careers, they have dead end jobs. How wonderful to know that 20 years has been invested for absolutley no advancement to ever become. How fair is that?
Family Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

We have to start by going to the board meeting and not being scared of Critchlow and her board. Bring any of your neighbors and show the board how unhappy we are with their decisions. Next, we have to make sure as voters we are solid on our decisions. It makes me nervous that we have so many people running. It can hurt us. But the biggest thing is going to board meetings and speaking out!
soooo what can be done

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

alrighty wrote:
Mrs. Critchlow looked mighty nervous on the news. Claiming the school district takes pride in hiring thier own. She should have added breaking up families of their own also. They must be proud of that also because it runs in the Fox C-6 district also.
And by hiring their own, should not that be those already in the district that are their own?
Family Guy

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

It's so sad. She and others have turned this district into a joke. It's no secret what she and others have done and the families they have destroyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of2,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,002
Fox C-6 community votes for the status quo 38 min Happy Happy Happy 15
a victory for common sense government 11 hr ArnoldCC 55
Post Office Help 11 hr ArnoldCC 2
Sam Ferry 12 hr Oh My 25
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon SURPRIZE 6,870
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Mon guest 18,906
•••

Fire Warning for Jefferson County was issued at April 16 at 4:14AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE