Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Ron H

Saint Louis, MO

#447 Jan 15, 2013
We need to have that room packed. I have a good feeling that KMOV News may be in attendance. There may have been an individual that called them, and was surprised to find that KMOV was already working on it.
Friend of Parents

Columbia, MO

#448 Jan 15, 2013
Its such a shame that Rich Simpson Jr spends more time on stirring up crap with the district than taking care of his very ill mother. This is obviously an ill man himself with his priorities clearly out of whack!

I know for a fact that the Administration is NOT moving to the service center and that my children have all the books they need in school. Apparently some hefty disgruntled woman was peddling this crap out front of Shnucks this weekend. Did none of you read the letter put on the website this weekend?

Before any of you go out on a limb and attempt to make a comment at the board meeting, be sure to know the facts before you open your uneducated pie holes.
Warrior and proud

United States

#449 Jan 15, 2013
This is laughable,,,, Sam ferry was fired by the district, of course he is on hear. If you want to talk nepotism Sam, your wife and kid work there
Friend of juniors parents

United States

#450 Jan 15, 2013
Rich Junior Simpson

Why don't you take care of your ill mother and quit wasting so much time on nonsense. Your parents loved ths district and you hurt them every single day you act this way. Life' s to short man. Your family needs you
Our board is great

United States

#451 Jan 15, 2013
I am proud of our school board. You are uneducated people or have a bone to pick!

Go Pete and Ruthann
Informed

United States

#452 Jan 15, 2013
Sam Ferry was fired!!! Of course he wants a new board.
remember when

United States

#453 Jan 15, 2013
Our board is great wrote:
I am proud of our school board. You are uneducated people or have a bone to pick!
Go Pete and Ruthann
Our school board is out of their GD minds !! They are allowing the partying, homewrecking immoral super and her administration to be known to parents and children.
Nepotism is rampant, and this latest shenanigan of hiring an uneducated deep frying queen that doesn't have a chance of getting qualified in two years should be the last straw.
To hell with Pete, Ruth ,that peeping tom Smith and all the rest of them. This has to be stopped.
This isn't a lawn mowing position , we are talking about an entire food program concerning our children and millions of dollars for a mickey d worker to mess up.
They should be impeached !!!!
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#454 Jan 15, 2013
Warrior and proud wrote:
This is laughable,,,, Sam ferry was fired by the district, of course he is on hear. If you want to talk nepotism Sam, your wife and kid work there
True, however it ended up being a blessing for me and my family. As a matter of record I am proud of the circumstances that resulted in my firing.

As far as members of the same family working for a public institution, in many cities, especially small ones, that is completely unavoidable. HOWEVER that is not nepotism! Nepotism is the showing of favoritism to friends and family by THOSE IN POWER! Although that has been done many times at Fox C-6 this particular hire was the worst of the worst. Kelly Nash was not,( and is not), qualified to do the job, and on top of it there were good qualified employees of the district that were passed over. Than is simply unforgivable! If she were the most qualified there might be an argument for her hire. If what is being said on this post ABOUT NEPOTISM and this most recent hire is not true, then, and only then, do you have and argument.

Further, I have been opposed to this board for over two years, long before I was fired. I was not in a position to publicy oppose them,now I am!
Top Gunn

Des Moines, IA

#455 Jan 15, 2013
Friend of Parents wrote:
Its such a shame that Rich Simpson Jr spends more time on stirring up crap with the district than taking care of his very ill mother. This is obviously an ill man himself with his priorities clearly out of whack!
I know for a fact that the Administration is NOT moving to the service center and that my children have all the books they need in school. Apparently some hefty disgruntled woman was peddling this crap out front of Shnucks this weekend. Did none of you read the letter put on the website this weekend?
Before any of you go out on a limb and attempt to make a comment at the board meeting, be sure to know the facts before you open your uneducated pie holes.
For your information the Superintendent sent her email to employees after the handout letter at Schnucks. Probably trying to avoid the bashing she will get tonight.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#456 Jan 15, 2013
Our board is great wrote:
Go Pete and Ruthann
OBIG? Just out of curiosity, what is it about the hiring of Kelly Nash that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy abut the school board?
Ron H

Eldon, MO

#457 Jan 15, 2013
Went to the board meeting, that was an eye opening experience!
Ron H

Eldon, MO

#458 Jan 15, 2013
In my opinion it is time to go the next meeting with pitch forks and torches! Maybe a wooden stake to drive. Isn't that how you get rid of blood suckers!
Seriously

Osage Beach, MO

#459 Jan 15, 2013
It is amazing how people believe complete nut jobs! Can't believe people would listen to that one crazy guy with the weird eye. I know him from Boy Scouts and he says some really strange things that do not sound right. I am pretty sure he has a closet where he hangs up newspaper clippings of board members and wears clown make up while cutting up teddy bears. That guy is crazy!
Top Gunn

Des Moines, IA

#460 Jan 15, 2013
Ron H wrote:
In my opinion it is time to go the next meeting with pitch forks and torches! Maybe a wooden stake to drive. Isn't that how you get rid of blood suckers!
Happy to hear you came to the meeting, now spread the word to your neighbors and friends about this Corrupt Board and Administration! They have every intention to spend any excess Money from the Bond Issue for starters, with no thought at all about paying it back early and giving property owners lower taxes, sounds like the Federal Government.

Arnold, MO

#462 Jan 15, 2013
BTW. My mail was late today and a fire in my trailer court wasn't attended to quick enough this week,. I want the post master and the fire chief chastised exponentially on here! I pay taxes and therefore have a platform to whine and complain endlessly on here about the great performance all my taxes go to!

Kinda like the 60's. If you don't like it...leave it. I'm sure you all would be much happier living in the Windsor, northwest, Hillsboro or, god forbid, Melville district with their lower performance levels.

You whiners are no bigger than the font your typing with. Shut your traps losers! Yes, I called the endless thread of you idiotic posters with zero knowledge of how things actually work in any school district "losers".

Truthfully yours,
Fox parent
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#463 Jan 15, 2013
Ron H wrote:
Went to the board meeting, that was an eye opening experience!
My favorite part of the meeting was watching Dianne, Scott, and the Gang That Can't Shoot Straight fawn all over each other at the end.

"I love you Board!"

"No! We love you Dianne!"

"I love you Board!"

"No, we love YOU Todd! Keep those qualified candidates coming!"

"With your help Linda, you bet I will!"
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#464 Jan 15, 2013
Who is the new principal at Ridgewood?
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#465 Jan 15, 2013
Newbie wrote:
BTW. My mail was late today and a fire in my trailer court wasn't attended to quick enough this week,. I want the post master and the fire chief chastised exponentially on here! I pay taxes and therefore have a platform to whine and complain endlessly on here about the great performance all my taxes go to!
Kinda like the 60's. If you don't like it...leave it. I'm sure you all would be much happier living in the Windsor, northwest, Hillsboro or, god forbid, Melville district with their lower performance levels.
You whiners are no bigger than the font your typing with. Shut your traps losers! Yes, I called the endless thread of you idiotic posters with zero knowledge of how things actually work in any school district "losers".
Truthfully yours,
Fox parent
Hey Newbie. Good bitch-slap! I got no defense for that kind of logic. I want to personally apologize on behalf of all the taxpayers in Arnold for not getting to your double-wide in time this week. Just think what the fire department could have done if Kelly Nash had been hired a month ago and given two years to get ready to fight your fire. Damn! She would of had that sucker out in no time. Next time I see you in aisle three at Walmart, hopefully with a dictionary in your hand, I'm going to thank you for the civics lesson you've given all of us tonight.
Timothy

Atlanta, GA

#466 Jan 15, 2013
Top Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to hear you came to the meeting, now spread the word to your neighbors and friends about this Corrupt Board and Administration! They have every intention to spend any excess Money from the Bond Issue for starters, with no thought at all about paying it back early and giving property owners lower taxes, sounds like the Federal Government.
You must have attended a different meeting than I did. I heard the finacial advisor tell of the hundreds of thousands they (the board of education) has saved the tax payers through wise issuance of timely bonds. Do you think there will be a time when you pay NO TAXES to run our schools???? Wake up man, it takes a lot of money and I for one am glad they are making good financial decisions. Not wild about the Kelly Nash hiring but they have a good track record of hiring so I for one will give them a chance on this one and track how it turns out. If it turns out bad, then we hold their feet to the fire. This school district is one of the top school districts in our state. Look at the test scores and performances. All that comes from hiring the right people. I heard in the meeting our school district is a top school of distinction. How do you think that happened?(by hiring ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE?????)

Don't get me wrong, the Nash hire does sound bad but I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt given our schools past performances.
Timothy

Atlanta, GA

#467 Jan 15, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Our school board is out of their GD minds !! They are allowing the partying, homewrecking immoral super and her administration to be known to parents and children.
Nepotism is rampant, and this latest shenanigan of hiring an uneducated deep frying queen that doesn't have a chance of getting qualified in two years should be the last straw.
To hell with Pete, Ruth ,that peeping tom Smith and all the rest of them. This has to be stopped.
This isn't a lawn mowing position , we are talking about an entire food program concerning our children and millions of dollars for a mickey d worker to mess up.
They should be impeached !!!!
Maybe you should be impeached from life. You are nothing but a gutter mouth, trailer trash nut. Our schools are top notch. Look at our scores and results compared to other districts. We are one of only a hand full of schools that have the honor of being a "school of distinction" for as many years as the program has been awarding this honor in Missouri.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Man Trying to Pick Fight in Lone Elk Park Mon George 2
Global Surgical Corporation Sep 16 bill 2
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Sep 15 Guest 22
Jefferson College, Broke and Expanding Sep 15 Robert 11
John Peppercorn,Pope,pastor,preacher Sep 13 Fake 1
Scott Pilgrim Is Missing Sep 13 Guest 3
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Sep 13 Kimmswick watcher 800

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance