Nepotism on Fox schoolboard

Posted in the Arnold Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Way to go

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 10, 2012
 
So at what point does the two years begin and/or end?

There is a Board of Education meeting at 7 PM Tuesday night at the Service Center.
Voice_of_a_Teach er

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Interested - are you asking for the salaries of those directors with qualifications above and beyond enthusiasm and being the wife of Linda Nash's son? According to the article in the Leader, the outgoing director make about $87K per year after 20+ years of service in that position. I'm not sure what her paper credentials are or how much her peers make.

On a related topic, has anyone ever computed how many taxpayer dollars are spent every year supporting Critchlow's and the Gang of Seven's relatives? It must easily be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even if one assumes that some of them may actually be competent the Board is still transferring an enormous amount of taxpayer money into the hands of a very few family members.
boardmeeting

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 10, 2012
 
l really just want to see how many paople come out to the meeting and speak up. I really hope Kevin cheek and his butter face wife are at the meeting, Kevin cheek gets director of transpertation and he is a high school drop out, why? because our supper was saving the cheeks ass because the houseing market is bad. I want a front row seat for this meeting. changing job titles so she can fill the spots with her friends and family, what a bunch of bs. I wounder if all our board members will be at tuesdays meeting along with our supper?
FeD Up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 10, 2012
 
It is time for the parents and tax payers to step up. This administration at the C6 Scool District needs to be replaced. Why would we vote yes on "no new tax increase" and then the administration building gets a complete remodel. It was my understanding that this was suppose to be for technology. Why did they have the young receptionist speak with Elliot Davis FOX 2 "You Paid For It" while they all hid in the basement of the building.
FeD Up

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 10, 2012
 
The link to Elliot Davis "You Paid For It"

http://fox2now.com/2012/12/07/you-paid-for-it...
The Big Picture

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 10, 2012
 
Interested wrote:
How much do food service directors in other area schools make?
Usually somewhere in the mid range around 36,000 to start.Alot depends on your Degree and amount of schooling!
At Least

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 10, 2012
 
boardmeeting wrote:
l really just want to see how many paople come out to the meeting and speak up. I really hope Kevin cheek and his butter face wife are at the meeting, Kevin cheek gets director of transpertation and he is a high school drop out, why? because our supper was saving the cheeks ass because the houseing market is bad. I want a front row seat for this meeting. changing job titles so she can fill the spots with her friends and family, what a bunch of bs. I wounder if all our board members will be at tuesdays meeting along with our supper?
Superintendent = Super ....not supper!
Transportation ... Not trans(per)ration
If you have valid points at the very least try to express them with intelligence.
Count me in

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 10, 2012
 
At Least wrote:
<quoted text>
Superintendent = Super ....not supper!
Transportation ... Not trans(per)ration
If you have valid points at the very least try to express them with intelligence.
Well I will be at the meeting tuesday if you care to straighten me out with some of your intelligence? look me up I will be in the lobby until meeting starts. look forward to meeting you.
hahaha

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Count me in wrote:
<quoted text>Well I will be at the meeting tuesday if you care to straighten me out with some of your intelligence? look me up I will be in the lobby until meeting starts. look forward to meeting you.
What an Internet tough guy
ImaTcher

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 10, 2012
 
Voice_of_a_Teacher wrote:
Did you know that regardless of how enthusiastic they are an average Fox teacher with a bachelors and Masters degree - but not named Nash - will make about $20,000 less than what Linda Nash's daughter-in-law daughter will start at tomorrow morning? Next time you're home grading papers at 11:30 p.m. think about that.
See the 2011-2012 Missouri Salary Benchmarks and Rankings
Prepared by Missouri NEA, October <2012http://www.mnea.org/Up loads/Public/Documents/Publica tions/Research/2011-12%20Salar y%20Benchmarks%20&%20Ranki ngs_cond.pdf>
It took me 20+ years at Fox as a teacher with a masters to make Nash's starting salary and she just has a high school diploma.
Interested

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 10, 2012
 
There is a resident in Imperial who applied for the position and he/she had both of the qualifications and was passed over.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Nothing will be accomplished by going to the meeting. The state needs to hear from the residents. People that were passed over need to call Dese. The Board will not entertain anyone showing up. They will do a closed session. The fact that Dese and a lawsuit from people they screwed over hasn't deterred their blatant abuse of power says volumes. They will do what they want until all of them are out! And I mean Critchlow, Baker, Scott, and the board. All of them need to go. Does anyone know if we as a community can fire them all? Can Dese? Maybe the state can take control as they have in other districts. Something needs to be done.
The Big Picture

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Ssdd wrote:
Nothing will be accomplished by going to the meeting. The state needs to hear from the residents. People that were passed over need to call Dese. The Board will not entertain anyone showing up. They will do a closed session. The fact that Dese and a lawsuit from people they screwed over hasn't deterred their blatant abuse of power says volumes. They will do what they want until all of them are out! And I mean Critchlow, Baker, Scott, and the
board. All of them need to go. Does anyone know if we as a community can fire them all? Can Dese? Maybe the state can take control as they have in other districts. Something needs to be done.
First off, if you do not go to the meeting in great numbers nothing will change! The State gets involved when things are news..... you want action start at the meeting! Secondly make the calls to Dese... Etc! By the way the State Auditor will be paying a visit, the more calls the quicker they get here.
Wondering?????

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 11, 2012
 
Has anyone informed Elliot Davis from Fox2 about the board meeting?
Informed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ssdd wrote:
Nothing will be accomplished by going to the meeting. The state needs to hear from the residents. People that were passed over need to call Dese. The Board will not entertain anyone showing up. They will do a closed session. The fact that Dese and a lawsuit from people they screwed over hasn't deterred their blatant abuse of power says volumes. They will do what they want until all of them are out! And I mean Critchlow, Baker, Scott, and the board. All of them need to go. Does anyone know if we as a community can fire them all? Can Dese? Maybe the state can take control as they have in other districts. Something needs to be done.
The state gets involved when school districts are performing poorly educating our children. Fox Schools are in the top 10% of schools in. Missouri. You may not like who they hire but the statistics show they are doing an excellent job of educating our children. Isn't that why we have a school district in the first place?
hahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Informed wrote:
<quoted text>The state gets involved when school districts are performing poorly educating our children. Fox Schools are in the top 10% of schools in. Missouri. You may not like who they hire but the statistics show they are doing an excellent job of educating our children. Isn't that why we have a school district in the first place?
Lets not get facts involved. I want to be pissed!!!
Mother of daughter

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 11, 2012
 
I have a daughter, does Nash or any other board members have a willing son? I would like her to secede in life!
FoxParent1

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 11, 2012
 
Does anyone else find the title to Dr. Critchlow's dissertation as ironic as I do? It's called "School Board Member Training/Development: A Study of Perception Regarding Need, Value, and Quality". If the training of the board to those standards was her goal when she took over as superintendent I'm not sure if she's been successful at that or not. Certainly the Gang of Seven perceive their own needs as valuable. It's the quality thing I have my doubts about.
hahaha

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mother of daughter wrote:
I have a daughter, does Nash or any other board members have a willing son? I would like her to secede in life!
You ignorant Hoosier. It's succeed. You want your daughter to leave the Union.
uh oh

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 11, 2012
 
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>The state gets involved when school districts are performing poorly educating our children. Fox Schools are in the top 10% of schools in. Missouri. You may not like who they hire but the statistics show they are doing an excellent job of educating our children. Isn't that why we have a school district in the first place?
This what the Missouri State Constitution says about nepotism.

http://dese.mo.gov/schoollaw/freqaskques/nepo...

The board will probably say that because Nash refrained from voting, they followed the law. Do I think this is behavior that shows character? NO! It is loop hole jumping sneakiness!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of2,793
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,349
County Executive 53 min Need Change 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 1 hr wacka flacka 130
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 1 hr Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr Claire 265
Thank You!! 17 hr Mary 2
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) 21 hr One percenter 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••