Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Time Out

United States

#244 Dec 22, 2012
Tim T wrote:
I think some of you who are soooooo upset need to get off your couches and go file for the Board of Education. You can file in the central office in front of the Fox campus during school hours for the next couple of weeks.
Stop typing and start walking and knocking on doors.
All of this whining on here. Get out and run for the Board of education and then you can make all of the decisions. If you can't run at least make a $200-$5oo contribution to those that can because it will cost thousands to win this election.
Good luck.
Since You know so much about campaigning, perhaps you should run. If not maybe make a contribution to one of the new candidates, say 500...nah how about 10,000. While we're on the subject of campaigning and since you're the expert, perhaps a campaign for the resignation of Nash... You pick which one....or both !
Tim T

United States

#245 Dec 23, 2012
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention it will cost $10,000.00.
Your didn't read the last line carefully. It was "implied" (lol). That is probably beyond your small brain's comprehension however. And yes it will cost a lot to win (any) election.
Tim T

United States

#246 Dec 23, 2012
Time Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Since You know so much about campaigning, perhaps you should run. If not maybe make a contribution to one of the new candidates, say 500...nah how about 10,000. While we're on the subject of campaigning and since you're the expert, perhaps a campaign for the resignation of Nash... You pick which one....or both !
I do plan to make a contribution, how about you. Ready to put your money where your big mouth is on here or are you just a lot of hot air looking for a place to let off steam.
Time Out

Fort Scott, KS

#247 Dec 23, 2012
Tim T wrote:
<quoted text>
I do plan to make a contribution, how about you. Ready to put your money where your big mouth is on here or are you just a lot of hot air looking for a place to let off steam.
I've been proactive and made my contributions for change already, you sound upset when people call you out on your campaign experience to win you need 10,000 comments. Perception of those comments are to discourage people who are thinking of running, so if You can't be part of the solution You're part of the problem.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#248 Dec 23, 2012
I think the entire board should resign. How can we as a community encourage that?
sam ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#249 Dec 23, 2012
"Ssdd"]I think the entire board should resign. How can we as a community encourage that?

They will never resign. They must be voted out one by one. Did you ever find out if any one had tossed their hat in yet? I checked with the leader and the patch and still don't know. I know that I will support any change but preferably someone who would consider changing board by laws tl include a no nepotismclause. Lots of boards across the country have enacted their own, should be an easy platform to win on.
Time Out

Fort Scott, KS

#250 Dec 23, 2012
sam ferry wrote:
"Ssdd"]I think the entire board should resign. How can we as a community encourage that?
They will never resign. They must be voted out one by one. Did you ever find out if any one had tossed their hat in yet? I checked with the leader and the patch and still don't know. I know that I will support any change but preferably someone who would consider changing board by laws tl include a no nepotismclause. Lots of boards across the country have enacted their own, should be an easy platform to win on.
Sam, some of the information put out by Fox c6 Watchdogs can be helpful.
Tm T

United States

#251 Dec 24, 2012
Time Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been proactive and made my contributions for change already, you sound upset when people call you out on your campaign experience to win you need 10,000 comments. Perception of those comments are to discourage people who are thinking of running, so if You can't be part of the solution You're part of the problem.
I am pset when people get on here and say stupid things. I am NOT being negative when I tell people how much it will cost to win. If you do not believe me ask people who have won elections. If you do not go into this realistically and prepared, YOU WILL LOSE!!!

I hope more people run, just want them to understand reality.
Joe

Foristell, MO

#252 Dec 26, 2012
sam ferry wrote:
Did'nt you say in a previous post your wife and son work for fox?Was is okay for nepotism when you worked for the school district since you and your family members all worked for the same place?
remember when

United States

#253 Dec 26, 2012
Tm T wrote:
<quoted text>
I am pset when people get on here and say stupid things. I am NOT being negative when I tell people how much it will cost to win. If you do not believe me ask people who have won elections. If you do not go into this realistically and prepared, YOU WILL LOSE!!!
I hope more people run, just want them to understand reality.
How about you quit changing your name as fast as I change shoes and stay on topic. Hmmm

I could give a snit how much you know about campaigns, but what I am interested in is an uneducated person in charge of the food service program.

Give us your thoughts as to why this uneducated mickey d's worker is the best person for the job .
Funny that as many as I have asked, not one is willing to do it. What's that tell ya ?
Alfie

United States

#254 Dec 26, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you quit changing your name as fast as I change shoes and stay on topic. Hmmm
I could give a snit how much you know about campaigns, but what I am interested in is an uneducated person in charge of the food service program.
Give us your thoughts as to why this uneducated mickey d's worker is the best person for the job .
Funny that as many as I have asked, not one is
willing to do it. What's that tell ya ?
I'm afraid she will not be able to stop saying "would you like fries with that" to all the kids at school. We should not be paying a high school diploma holder $65k to run a huge food/nutrtion program. I know there were many applicants who were more qualified. She needs to step down.
Time Out

United States

#255 Dec 26, 2012
For those of you that dont get the Post Dispatch, the paper ran an article today on the FOX C6 hiring practices! You can check it out on STL Today!
sam ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#256 Dec 26, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did'nt you say in a previous post your wife and son work for fox?Was is okay for nepotism when you worked for the school district since you and your family members all worked for the same place?
Joe, nepotism is the showing of favoritism to kin or friends by THOSE IN POWER. I was a groundskeeper/janitor, as is my son, the lowest of the low. My wife is a secretary. This case is particularly aggregious because those IN POWER gave a job to a family member when that family member was less than qualified! If nepotism was simply the hiring of people of the same family it would not be a problem. Besides as a janitor I was over qualified, as I have an associates degree in theology and had owned my own cleaning business for eight years in southern CA? I can see how people might get confused by that so no offense taken. Another thing to remember is that those IN POWER gave the unqualified kin a job wich also was one of power. If she would have been the most qualified then there might be an argument for it. Like I said what they did was within the law for this school district but I personally believe it was immoral and unethical.
disturbed

United States

#257 Dec 26, 2012
Time Out wrote:
For those of you that dont get the Post Dispatch, the paper ran an article today on the FOX C6 hiring practices! You can check it out on STL Today!
I love the last thought in the article. Critchlow was hired THEN the two met. Ha ha ha!!!
Tim T

United States

#258 Dec 26, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you quit changing your name as fast as I change shoes and stay on topics. Hmmm
Funny that as many as I have asked, not one is willing to do it. What's that tell ya ?
Sorry for the misspelled but you "obviously " knew who I was even with the misspelled. It is important someone knows about campaigns if you plan to replace board members, that is how it is done. I thought we had "already" established the problem. Now, what to do. Answer ....new board members. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Jim Croce

Fenton, MO

#259 Dec 26, 2012
disturbed wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the last thought in the article. Critchlow was hired THEN the two met. Ha ha ha!!!
Although posters on here would love for this to be a lie...it is the truth.
Leroy Brown

Saint Louis, MO

#260 Dec 27, 2012
Jim Croce wrote:
<quoted text>
Although posters on here would love for this to be a lie...it is the truth.
Of course it is.
disturbed

Saint Louis, MO

#261 Dec 27, 2012
Jim Croce wrote:
<quoted text>Although posters on here would love for this to be a lie...it is the truth.
Then what in the heck were his qualifications? Did he have a teaching certificate?
Bob S

United States

#262 Dec 27, 2012
disturbed wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what in the heck were his qualifications? Did he have a teaching certificate?
You all just love to stir up s**t. Of course he had a teaching certificate. You can't teach in Missouri with out one. You all need to get a lfe.
Jim Croce

Fenton, MO

#263 Dec 27, 2012
disturbed wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a master's degree, maybe two. Had been teaching in college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Tue Billy 58
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... Tue Cynical 14
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) (May '17) Dec 9 Guest 25
Delta Queen Port of Call Dec 9 Justatrucker 3
Entertainment Dec 8 Mike Wallace 1
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Dec 7 Steve 3
Global Surgical Corporation Dec 7 Steve 3

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance