Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
sam is a weenie

United States

#2539 Oct 22, 2013
Sam is slowing down. The masses were promised daily reminders. I guess Sam isn't smart enough to know what "daily" means.:-/
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2540 Oct 22, 2013
sam is a weenie wrote:
Sam is slowing down. The masses were promised daily reminders. I guess Sam isn't smart enough to know what "daily" means.:-/
Weenie, why give an honorable man a hard time for talking about things he believes in? That's what this thread is about. If another is started called "a$$holes without anything to say" you and Troop can dominate that discussion.

Stay on this thread and contribute something substantive. Support - if you can - the Critchlow Clan Full Employment Program and I'll listen. Otherwise shut the hell up.
sam seeks attention

United States

#2541 Oct 22, 2013
He said daily. Did he not? I thought he was an honest man. He shouldn't promise things he can't deliver.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2542 Oct 22, 2013
Thanks Red!

Fair enough. I thought everyday postings were a bit too much. I did it for weeks but noticed that this thread stayed at or near the top even if I reposted every other day or so. Seems to be working.

Now I can't take all the credit for that. There will always be the "crows" that flit around this thread trying to cause a flap. Without them them I might have to go back to "daily."
sam seeks attention

United States

#2543 Oct 22, 2013
You said daily. You didn't post everyday. Seems like you promised something and didn't deliver. Your word is not to be trusted based off of this.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2544 Oct 22, 2013
sam seeks attention wrote:
You said daily. You didn't post everyday. Seems like you promised something and didn't deliver. Your word is not to be trusted based off of this.
First of all a lie is only a lie if you know beforehand. If you tell your kid you'll be home by 3:00pm and you show up at 3:05pm are you a liar or a bad planner? You are only a liar if you know when you tell them "3:00pm" that you will not show up at that time. Simple stuff.....for people five years or older!

I had a second and a third for you but the whole time I'm typing this all I can think is, "pearls before swine dude, pearls before swine."

You want to make me look bad.........you are a lightweight. I have changed my mind on promises I have made to God almighty, who actually deserves better. Now there is a broken promise a man can truly feel guilt over. Your feeble attempt does not come close.

But I honestly appreciate you giving me the "attention" I so seek out. This will keep me from hqaving to repost something for a day or two.

Any board member that voted the way of the Nash needs to go!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2545 Oct 22, 2013
sam seeks attention wrote:
Our leader also promised to regularly be in our buildings; have yet to see her.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2546 Oct 24, 2013
Repost Reminder

Addit
May 27, 2013
The leaders have proven to be out of control, but your children are in the good hands of wonderful teachers and support staff, daily. I see greatness happening every day between students and educators.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2547 Oct 24, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Repost Reminder
Addit
May 27, 2013
The leaders have proven to be out of control, but your children are in the good hands of wonderful teachers and support staff, daily. I see greatness happening every day between students and educators.
:)
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2548 Oct 26, 2013
Repost Reminder

Pay attention
May 29, 2013
The administration should be shaking in their boots after the last election. Newman and Nicholas gone and Nash is next. We need transparency in the School District and it should be unlawful to keep tax paying citizens out of board meetings. It's ludicrous and bully tactics. It just makes it looks like they are up to know good and this Nash situation proves it. Shame shame. We will make this right.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2549 Oct 28, 2013
Repost Reminder

Sam Ferry

Mr. Smith would not have done crap had it not been for the blunt force trauma of the community, even if he were president. Take away the Kelly Nash hire, take away the bad press, take away the new board members and it would be exactly as it was! He had years to introduce a new nepotism policy and NEVER did so. In fact he voted every single time in favor of the hires! What you saw was a public that woke up angry, and should get the credit you so readily give to the very people that created the mess!
Remove the current "administration" and a heck of alot changes. When Mrs. Brown and her henchmen took over it was like having a shade pulled down on the employees. There was, and is an attitude that the employees really don't matter. They rule with fear, no one respects them, they fear them! As an employee you can not question or advise, and if you are treated unfairly there is no where to go to get help. True....there has been, and always will be problems ith those who govern others. But some at least make an attempt to do it fairly and openly. This gang of thugs does not!After the board goes this administration must go!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2550 Oct 28, 2013
Sorry...forgot date....6/29/2013
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2551 Oct 28, 2013
wow I'm pathetic....the actual date was MAY 30th
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2552 Oct 30, 2013
Repost Reminder

Hatred
May 31, 2013

This is my concern that the present board will some how extend CRITCHLOW'S contract. Her administration has destroyed the FOX SCHOOL DISTRICT. The employees and the taxpayers have "0" trust with the BOARD to do the right thing. THEY(board/administration) won't admit the hiring of the UNQUALIFIED food service director was WRONG. CRITCHLOW making $248,000.00 per/yr and will not talk to channel #2 news about the UNQUALIFIED FRIED COOK. You are paying her an outrageous amount of money for the "DODGE&WEAVE DANCE" The SUPER/BOARD are a JOKE. What an embarrassment for the FOX DISTRICT. I can't wait to get three new board members and then remove the SUPER from her throne.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#2553 Oct 30, 2013
Another fuckatic move by the powers that be. Lets rent the corner of the school playground to US Cellular. What could go wrong? Oh maybe Arnold needed a Leaning Tower of Pisa. Now the students and teachers get to have a fun filled day of crazy town. Here's a novel idea. Lets just stick to educating the children. Not give any other companies permission to build 100+ ft poles that can flatten schools, cars and houses. I realize that we are going to lose a couple thousand a month. Maybe someone. Perhaps the dumb ass that thought this was a good idea can take a pay cut.
Holy Moly

House Springs, MO

#2554 Oct 31, 2013
Cookoo. Cookoo. Cookoo for cocoa puffs!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2555 Nov 3, 2013
LETS CLEAN HOUSE
Jun 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
She has destroyed the feeling of family (weird, I know since she put her family in a position to take over), destroyed the feeling of security, destroyed the open door policy, destroyed the staff's happiness, destroyed our pride in Fox.

I agree with Hey...I think hmmm doesn't understand what the word destroyed means! She has destroyed our school/community...maybe she han't taken the schools apart brick by brick, but she has destroyed the hopes and dreams of many in our district. Destroyed employees hope for advancement, by filling the district with her/BOE family and friends. Destroyed our Pride of being a school of character..it used to be when someone asked where we worked -we could answer with pride "FOX", now when we answer-we are greeted with snickers and comments about her inappropriate behavior and all the nepotism stuff she has created over her reign as a dictator. By placing so many of her family and friends throughout the district, it is impossible if a employee sees a problem or neglect, of who to go to...the first thought is to go up the normal chain of command..however, the immediate 2nd thought is "wait a minute..who are they related to, and that we would be retaliated against if we make a complaint." Employees are here for kids..no one went into education with the thoughts of becoming rich...staff who work daily with your kids are the ones who are dedicated to taking care and give them the best that we can with the resources that are given to us. Educators put in long hours and do everything for our kids--and our KIDS are the ones who are effected the most because of her arrogant and questionable decisions. The sign of a good leader is willing to admit to mistakes, and correct them. Our leader hides behind others and still refused to realize or care that she has DESTROYED so many peoples opportunity for advancement in our district, because those positions are "reserved" for her family and friends.(Ex: her boyfriend/husband as a "director", unqualified fry cook and reject super from DeSoto are just a few) There are many of her/BOE family and friends; but wouldn't it be great to have a complete list? If our super really cared about our school and wanted to do the right thing for a change, she would immediately resign and take her board, administration, and inner circle of family/friends with her!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2556 Nov 6, 2013
Board Workshop last night……………sad. The majority of the time was spent on the public comment section of a regular board meeting. The board (which still appears to be run by Dr. Critchlow) was told that there is no “upside” to engaging the public by the lone “professional” voice at the meeting. The lawyer! Are not Mr. Holloway and Mr. Laughlin “professionals”? They happen to have the exact opposite view of the legal counsel. They are the two voices within the board that clearly state they want to engage the public as much as possible. Which board would you like to represent you, one that sees no value in a community of complainers, or a board that is willing to embrace community comments and involvement? This is not Diane’s decision to make, it is ours!

The only way to solve this problem is to make sure that there are new board members voted in this April. Candidates that have students AND taxpayers in mind! Let’s not forget the election after that too! Mr. Palmer clearly needs to be replaced. He sadly states his fear of litigation is greater that his concern that the community be heard on equal terms.

It is so simple……………if you tell the truth, if you are open and honest, if you understand that you work for the taxpayers, then you have nothing to fear. Tell me, how many humans go through the day without a complaint? Complaints are a valid part of the communication process, but in this district it is so pounced upon by the administration that the climate of fear has taken over.

The BOE is supposed to be the entity that I can rely on to challenge, to encourage, to praise, and to condemn for me. The majority of the BOE still works for Dr. Critchlow, or maybe themselves, but not for the taxpayers or employees!
Arnold Granny

Arnold, MO

#2557 Nov 7, 2013
Mr. Ferry can I ask why you fill page after page with these re-postings?
Imperiallizard

Saint Louis, MO

#2558 Nov 7, 2013
Arnold Granny wrote:
Mr. Ferry can I ask why you fill page after page with these re-postings?
I agree. NO ONE IS COMMENTING so it's time to move on. Get over it.
Right Addit? Isn't that what you preach?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Sun guest 44
Chuck Koenig Aug 27 Oswaldo Mobray 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Aug 23 showman 1,289
Bar for 45 to 62 y/os (Apr '13) Aug 23 Bill 10
Obssession Aug 21 Why Bother 6
What's the Deal With Jefferson College Continui... Aug 14 Eileen 4
Looking Aug 10 Monger 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages