Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

It is called tenacity, combined with true integrity, calling for truth and condemning the liars leading this community.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Holy Moly wrote:
Obsession.
Thanks man....what compelling arguments you make. I told you I could not have this conversation without you. Let's do this daily right up until April. Agreed? You help us get rid of the BOE and at the same time help me feed my "obsession." It's a win win!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Repost Reminder

Voice_of_A_Teach er
May 24, 2013
That's easy. I want to see Critchlow, Scott, Crutchley, Nash and the rest of the BOE held accountable for their arrogance and greed. What I want to see is Todd Scott standing in front of another school's HR Director explaining how after doing "hundreds and hundreds" of interviews he's perfected the art of hiring exactly who his bosses tell him to. What I want to see is Critchlow's Elliott Davis bob & weave gyrations set to music and become more popular in dive bars than the Boot Scootin' Boogie. I also want to see her explain why she thought it better and easier to humiliate herself on television than standing still and defending her hiring record. And the last thing I want to see is Crutchley forced to sit in a corner and watch his über-competent wife demonstrate why a school should pick the best qualified people, not just the most fortuitously named.
sam is a weenie

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Sam is slowing down. The masses were promised daily reminders. I guess Sam isn't smart enough to know what "daily" means.:-/
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

sam is a weenie wrote:
Sam is slowing down. The masses were promised daily reminders. I guess Sam isn't smart enough to know what "daily" means.:-/
Weenie, why give an honorable man a hard time for talking about things he believes in? That's what this thread is about. If another is started called "a$$holes without anything to say" you and Troop can dominate that discussion.

Stay on this thread and contribute something substantive. Support - if you can - the Critchlow Clan Full Employment Program and I'll listen. Otherwise shut the hell up.
sam seeks attention

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

He said daily. Did he not? I thought he was an honest man. He shouldn't promise things he can't deliver.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Red!

Fair enough. I thought everyday postings were a bit too much. I did it for weeks but noticed that this thread stayed at or near the top even if I reposted every other day or so. Seems to be working.

Now I can't take all the credit for that. There will always be the "crows" that flit around this thread trying to cause a flap. Without them them I might have to go back to "daily."
sam seeks attention

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

You said daily. You didn't post everyday. Seems like you promised something and didn't deliver. Your word is not to be trusted based off of this.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

sam seeks attention wrote:
You said daily. You didn't post everyday. Seems like you promised something and didn't deliver. Your word is not to be trusted based off of this.
First of all a lie is only a lie if you know beforehand. If you tell your kid you'll be home by 3:00pm and you show up at 3:05pm are you a liar or a bad planner? You are only a liar if you know when you tell them "3:00pm" that you will not show up at that time. Simple stuff.....for people five years or older!

I had a second and a third for you but the whole time I'm typing this all I can think is, "pearls before swine dude, pearls before swine."

You want to make me look bad.........you are a lightweight. I have changed my mind on promises I have made to God almighty, who actually deserves better. Now there is a broken promise a man can truly feel guilt over. Your feeble attempt does not come close.

But I honestly appreciate you giving me the "attention" I so seek out. This will keep me from hqaving to repost something for a day or two.

Any board member that voted the way of the Nash needs to go!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

sam seeks attention wrote:
Our leader also promised to regularly be in our buildings; have yet to see her.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Repost Reminder

Addit
May 27, 2013
The leaders have proven to be out of control, but your children are in the good hands of wonderful teachers and support staff, daily. I see greatness happening every day between students and educators.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Sam Ferry wrote:
Repost Reminder
Addit
May 27, 2013
The leaders have proven to be out of control, but your children are in the good hands of wonderful teachers and support staff, daily. I see greatness happening every day between students and educators.
:)
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Repost Reminder

Pay attention
May 29, 2013
The administration should be shaking in their boots after the last election. Newman and Nicholas gone and Nash is next. We need transparency in the School District and it should be unlawful to keep tax paying citizens out of board meetings. It's ludicrous and bully tactics. It just makes it looks like they are up to know good and this Nash situation proves it. Shame shame. We will make this right.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Repost Reminder

Sam Ferry

Mr. Smith would not have done crap had it not been for the blunt force trauma of the community, even if he were president. Take away the Kelly Nash hire, take away the bad press, take away the new board members and it would be exactly as it was! He had years to introduce a new nepotism policy and NEVER did so. In fact he voted every single time in favor of the hires! What you saw was a public that woke up angry, and should get the credit you so readily give to the very people that created the mess!
Remove the current "administration" and a heck of alot changes. When Mrs. Brown and her henchmen took over it was like having a shade pulled down on the employees. There was, and is an attitude that the employees really don't matter. They rule with fear, no one respects them, they fear them! As an employee you can not question or advise, and if you are treated unfairly there is no where to go to get help. True....there has been, and always will be problems ith those who govern others. But some at least make an attempt to do it fairly and openly. This gang of thugs does not!After the board goes this administration must go!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Sorry...forgot date....6/29/2013
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

wow I'm pathetic....the actual date was MAY 30th
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Repost Reminder

Hatred
May 31, 2013

This is my concern that the present board will some how extend CRITCHLOW'S contract. Her administration has destroyed the FOX SCHOOL DISTRICT. The employees and the taxpayers have "0" trust with the BOARD to do the right thing. THEY(board/administration) won't admit the hiring of the UNQUALIFIED food service director was WRONG. CRITCHLOW making $248,000.00 per/yr and will not talk to channel #2 news about the UNQUALIFIED FRIED COOK. You are paying her an outrageous amount of money for the "DODGE&WEAVE DANCE" The SUPER/BOARD are a JOKE. What an embarrassment for the FOX DISTRICT. I can't wait to get three new board members and then remove the SUPER from her throne.
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Another fuckatic move by the powers that be. Lets rent the corner of the school playground to US Cellular. What could go wrong? Oh maybe Arnold needed a Leaning Tower of Pisa. Now the students and teachers get to have a fun filled day of crazy town. Here's a novel idea. Lets just stick to educating the children. Not give any other companies permission to build 100+ ft poles that can flatten schools, cars and houses. I realize that we are going to lose a couple thousand a month. Maybe someone. Perhaps the dumb ass that thought this was a good idea can take a pay cut.
Holy Moly

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Cookoo. Cookoo. Cookoo for cocoa puffs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 35 min Ssdd 161
Feral Cats 1 hr Exterminator 13
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Muslim in the White House 95,852
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 2 hr Matt Hay 14
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr pmcdermottrhodes 10,208
More IP Addresses Sought 3 hr Interesting 5
Who will it be for District 113? 4 hr JCPenknife 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search