Saint Louis, MO

#2498 Sep 24, 2013
Sam is a slacker
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#2499 Sep 25, 2013
TROOP Pi wrote:
Sam is a slacker
So true, I am a regular Bart Simpson, underachiever and proud of it!

Now let's talk about your wife. She is the classic overachiever, steps on others to further herself. She ignores the rules, bends the rules, believes the rules don't apply to her. She is a true narcisist. You can look that up if you'd like but you may not like the profile because a true narsisist will even step on their own spouse to self promote!

Now maybe I have you confused with someone else and if that is true then I apoligize. You can help clear that up by simply stating who you are.........but if you are afraid to I'll understand.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#2500 Sep 25, 2013
Many know, but few admit that none of this is about like or dislike. They would like it to be, but it isn't. It is about right and wrong. If some can somehow try to discredit the person pointing out the foibles and failure to follow rules and laws by our appointed, elected and employed officials, that makes the actions OK, right? No that doesn't make it right. If it is wrong, it is wrong, it doesn't matter who points it out. Keep that in mind.
Trizoop

Saint Louis, MO

#2501 Sep 25, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>So true, I am a regular Bart Simpson, underachiever and proud of it!

Now let's talk about your wife. She is the classic overachiever, steps on others to further herself. She ignores the rules, bends the rules, believes the rules don't apply to her. She is a true narcisist. You can look that up if you'd like but you may not like the profile because a true narsisist will even step on their own spouse to self promote!

Now maybe I have you confused with someone else and if that is true then I apoligize. You can help clear that up by simply stating who you are.........but if you are afraid to I'll understand.
I am Batman
Trizoop

Saint Louis, MO

#2502 Sep 25, 2013
I am also gay. No wife for me
Embarrassed_Empl oyee

Saint Louis, MO

#2503 Sep 26, 2013
A few weeks ago I said hello to the former Food Service Director when I saw her in our new director's office helping (doing?) her job. I'm not a department head but if Fox had to bring back my retired supervisor 10 months after I took over to show me how to do my job I think I'd be fired.

Many of my colleagues found the topic chosen by the motivational speaker Superintendent Critchlow brought in on our first day of in-service training extremely ironic. As the Superintendent's message describes him,"[the speaker]is a man with an uncompromising mission:“To build relationships and processes that bring out the best in people.” Unless the speaker runs a dating service he is obviously unaware of what types of relationships matter most at Fox.

I supported the administration for many years but their hypocrisy and the shame they've brought upon my school district has changed my mind.
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#2504 Sep 26, 2013
Trizoop wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Batman
My bad!
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#2505 Sep 26, 2013
Bat Signal Repost

Red 5

Apr 10, 2013
Anonymous - If you really want an example of an issue raised on this thread that has nothing to do with greed but everything related to our kids' safety, scroll backwards and read the Troopster's posts. He's a sick, evil, twisted, crazy bastard. I believe Dianne and Todd know who he is. At the very least they know he's an employee because he told us so. Hell, Todd must have hired him! Yet there's been no mention by any of Dianne's apologists that they are doing anything to ensure he doesn't get near your child or mine.

My two cents......Hey Batman could you do something about this?
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#2506 Sep 26, 2013
Embarrassed_Employee wrote:
A few weeks ago I said hello to the former Food Service Director when I saw her in our new director's office helping (doing?) her job. I'm not a department head but if Fox had to bring back my retired supervisor 10 months after I took over to show me how to do my job I think I'd be fired.
Yes she has essentially been doing the job for weeks. I still have yet to see what amount the district is paying her but I say WTF! Are you kidding me, you pay someone 65,000 to do a job they do not know how to do, and then you tell them have have two years to figure out how to do the job, and on top of it all you pay the former director to clean up the mess! We should be outraged! What is the BOE thinking? At the very least this is something that should be explained to the taxpayers. You already wasted 65,000 plus on this hire.....how much more are you now spending?
Dr. Evil

Saint Louis, MO

#2507 Sep 26, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she has essentially been doing the job for weeks. I still have yet to see what amount the district is paying her but I say WTF! Are you kidding me, you pay someone 65,000 to do a job they do not know how to do, and then you tell them have have two years to figure out how to do the job, and on top of it all you pay the former director to clean up the mess! We should be outraged! What is the BOE thinking? At the very least this is something that should be explained to the taxpayers. You already wasted 65,000 plus on this hire.....how much more are you now spending?
1 billion dollars
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#2509 Sep 26, 2013
Unbelievable that the retired food director is fixing her mess. WOW! I'm not surprised they had to cover her unknowing McDonald Land A$$, just that people saw it.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2510 Sep 30, 2013
I have been preoccupied with PA....I'm back.

Repost Reminder:

Ssdd
Apr 22, 2013

I'm not sure if what I was trying to get across came out right. Our current super needs to go. I know she has been applying else where so cross your fingers. In addition to her departure Dan Baker, Rizzi, Todd Scott, and Crutchley need to go. I do not include Crutchleys wife because she is amazing at her job. Those that work in schools see the necessity to have curriculum become fluid through all our buildings.

The new guy from Desoto? I'm still scratching my head as to what his purpose is. Have the other sups become tired of the forced resignation speech?

I believe we have made a great start. Next year we can get 3 more seats. We need people willing to stand up to a carte blanch yes man philosophy. Maybe Sam should run. That's up to him. I would vote or him because I respect his honor and integrity. Which is far more than I have for most of the of the other sups.

Now getting back to Cardona. Should any board this year or next get the opportunity to clear house I believe she would be a great person to lead our district. She is truthful, understanding and always puts kids first. She has many years of experience.

If you were thinking we can get rid of the super and keep her drones and promote them that would be ludacris. This district has taken many years to get where it's gone. As a community it's time to reclaim the institution for our kids. No more non certified teachers, no more fry girls, and most of all teachers should have the ability to be heard if there are problems WITHOUT fear of job loss. Our district teachers work hard and so do the principals. They deserve better. And I think strong minded adults need to come together and fix the problem. We need term limits. 2 elections and your out.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2511 Oct 1, 2013
There is a board workshop meeting TONIGHT at 6:00 PM! This is a change from the original date and time. It is an open meeting so I hope to see you there.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2512 Oct 2, 2013
The Board Workshop Meeting last night was very good. If I had a choice between a regular Board Meeting and the workshop I would choose the workshop for the simple reason that you get a much clearer picture of what you actually voted for last April. That stood out to me more than the agenda itself.

As far as the agenda, they covered Ridgewood/MODOT, solar panels, cell towers, board meetings, including public comments and board packets. What made the discussion so likeable was I finally got to see the board in the beginning stages of a transformation. In the past it seems to me that the administrators were more of a board than the actual board. I mean who actually ran things, and I don’t mean just the day to day stuff. You still see that with some of the old board members, you know, when Dr. Critchhlow speaks their mouths formulate the words. Not so much with the new ones, they are speaking up and questioning, and placing the responsibility for the district on their own shoulders. Enjoyable!

Personally it was somewhat shocking that they involved me in the discussion concerning public comments. It wasn’t bad, it was just so unusual. So for me, whether it is politically motivated (as was actually stated by an old blood board member), or if as we hope there are some who actually want to know how the public feels, I consider it progress. They are making an attempt to listen to the constituents, and include them. Bravo!

I have repeatedly said that I will not support any outgoing board member that has not publicly acknowledged that the hiring of Kelly Nash was wrong and at least make an attempt to apologize for that nepotism. I stand by that!
missionary on call

Ardsley, NY

#2513 Oct 2, 2013
So you still don't support Laughlin? Taylor vs. Sam Ferry in '14!!! Exciting stuff.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2514 Oct 2, 2013
missionary on call wrote:
So you still don't support Laughlin? Taylor vs. Sam Ferry in '14!!! Exciting stuff.
Correct. Who's Taylor?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2515 Oct 2, 2013
missionary on call wrote:
Hey it just hit me who Taylor was. Let me see if I can clarify for you. I do not represent anyone but myself! That does not mean I am not in agreement with many, many posters on here as well as current employees and ex employees. But unlike Taylor I have no motives that help me or my "group".

Hopefully every NEA member will vote for themselves, but generally people in a group or party vote the way of the party. So......if Mr. Laughlin is supported by the NEA he will most likely win. I'm not opposed to that, I am opposed to ME supporting his run. I still say Mark Jones was by far the single best candidate out there. He has not said he is running and if he did I couldn't say as to whether or not the NEA would back him this time around. But I pray that he runs!

It is not me vs Taylor it is change vs same ole same ole!
Raw Hot Poultry

Fenton, MO

#2516 Oct 2, 2013
S, are you related to "LetUsNameNames"? Married to her, perhaps?

I mean, you two live for stirring it on topix. Is it the first thing you think of when you get out of bed in the morning? That's a sign of addiction, you know.
Wombat One

Arnold, MO

#2517 Oct 2, 2013
I am confused? Didn't NEA support the two new school board members? You posted that you saw change at the last school board workshop, from the new board members. So the NEA endorsed candidates are working to change things. Not sure about NEA being for the same ole same ole?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2518 Oct 3, 2013
Wombat One wrote:
I am confused? Didn't NEA support the two new school board members? You posted that you saw change at the last school board workshop, from the new board members. So the NEA endorsed candidates are working to change things. Not sure about NEA being for the same ole same ole?
That is not what I meant. The poster that claimed it would be Sam vs Taylor in 2014 thinks that because I do not support Laughlin then it remains to be seen what happens, who will be right, Sam or the NEA?

Here's the deal, I actually like Laughlin, I believe he is informed, hard working, and appears to be able to go against the grain of the old board members. My inability to support him is a personal matter. When that old board voted unanimously to hire Linda Nash's daughter in law they did so knowing it was wrong. It may have been tit for tat,or business as usual but it was wrong. They cheated! The BOE cheated everyone on that hire. Well when you are caught doing that then you should stand up and admit it, or better yet quit. Now obviously my way of thinking is not the majority, and like I already stated, if the NEA backs Mr. Laughlin he will most likely win. I am cool with that.

So I am not for or against NEA backed members, I am for change. The old board has got to go. If Mark Jones decides to run again this year I will vote for him whether the NEA backs him or not! He, in my opinion, offers one of the best chances for real change within the BOE. Therefore it is not me vs NEA. The NEA is like a political party, they could back a good candidate, they could back a bad candidate. The NEA may have gotten the two new guys voted in but I assure you they did not make them into men of principle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotties at Philip 66 by dollar general Nov 30 Geez 23
More Muslims In Fenton Nov 26 Back Again 15
If you eat sleep and breath the paranormal... (Nov '10) Nov 26 Ghost stories 4
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Nov 22 Augustus 50
Super daddy Nov 22 ccgtgg 60
I have been away for a long while Nov 17 Diddly 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Nov 16 auditboy 1,491

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance