Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#2458 Sep 11, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Daily Repost Reminder
LETS CLEAN HOUSE
Mar 23, 2013
I read the post this morning. POOR MRS. SUPER- AFRAID FOR HER SAFETY!!! REALLY??? The man said he only placed around 18 signs, she EXAGGERATES and states 50-100 signs....Having a Drs. Degree--- CAN'T SHE COUNT? Maybe he wouldn’t have had to put up a WHOLE 18 signs if she hadn’t had our districts MAINTENCE/SECURITY STAFF running around on school time-taking them down as fast as he could get them up!!
We ALL know that it is dedicated teacher, principals, and staff that are taking care of our students. They are the ones who have made us a School of Character….CERTAINLY; it IS NOT Critchlow’s character that Fox would like to be known for!! As I was continuing to read the Post, I glanced over and saw the article about the NEW hiring to Fox from Desoto. Yeah, now we have a man that was bought out of his contract to “HELP" in our Central Office Administration... IS this REALLY another GOOD hire for our district??? Yet another example of her POOR Leadership...Also the BOE Votes UNANIMOUSLY to approve his hiring---It would be nice to know if anyone on our board can speak up and maybe question these hirings. The only THREAT heard, if you would even call it a threat was “TO SLAP THAT SMIRK OF HER FACE!!!” Quite frankly almost everyone that knows her would like to do THAT!!!!(Unless of coarse you are part of her Circle and benefits from her help!!!) Or secretly they may want to SLAP the SMIRK also!!! LOL:)
Please Vote out the BOE!!! LET'S CLEAN HOUSE!!!
This speaking as one for unity's sake is a pile of manure, it is called a dictatorship when referring to other countries' governments. We elect many to a board to reflect the differing opinions we as people have. If we only wanted one voice, why bother to have all the other board, council or committee members? Differing views appreciated!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2459 Sep 11, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
<quoted text>
This speaking as one for unity's sake is a pile of manure, it is called a dictatorship when referring to other countries' governments. We elect many to a board to reflect the differing opinions we as people have. If we only wanted one voice, why bother to have all the other board, council or committee members? Differing views appreciated!
In doing so the Board has allowed the current administration to operate like the Port Authority. They are not elected officials, have no overseer, they are not transparent, and yet call all of the shots, resulting in friends, and family taking home a lion’s share of the taxpayer’s dollar. That is a supreme lack of character on both parties.

I bet the district doesn’t sit around the table and throw out its character chips with the rest of the county’s supers, because our % rate would be the lowest, and yet we are a NATIONAL DISTRICT OF CHARACTER. I can’t speak for the people who brought Guffey Elementary 5 straight state archery championships, but doesn’t it seem like one single National Archery Championship would top even 5 state ones?

We have achieved State recognition for many years, and we are all aglow because of it, but that does not compare to a National recognition of anything. That means every district in this country looks to us to see what a district of character looks like. We are the example to the nation. What is your honest evaluation of the character it would take for an administration to put itself above others, for a board to turn a blind eye, for moral to crawl into the basement, for everything to be behind closed doors, and for no recognition of wrongdoing? That is the absence of character.

So for me I will not in good conscience vote for any incumbent. It is not that I have not done things against my better judgement,I have, and I have willingly followed others just to get along. But when wrongdoing is recognized then character alone allows us to confront it and apologize for it. It is okay to make a mistake it is not okay to shirk the responsibility for it. Making a mistake can be forgiven, but only if you take responsibility for that mistake.

I also understand the social, political, and legal problems with any or all of the board members stepping up and admitting that they allowed a self serving superintendent to run things without so much as a slap on the hand for the problems it has created.I think those that do understand how wrong this has all been should openly request another super, along with most of the top administrators. They won’t. It’s a legal nightmare, BUT that is what people of character do, no matter the fallout to themselves. It will take more than a school board that partially fixed the nepotism policy, hoping to end bad press, to get my vote in April. It would take actual character.

It is the first thing you see when you go to the website. Bold red letters on a bright white background. A NATIONL DISTRICT OF CHARACTER. So far, as a district we are all talk when it comes to character. When will the time come when we actually live it?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2460 Sep 12, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

jenny from the block
Mar 23, 2013
Its nice that people finnally seem to be waking up to this madness. Im going to write this next post to the administration. Since i know that you guys read this almost daily i was sure you would see this. To tim tim you are a disgrace to the title of assistant super your short man syndrome superiority mindset baffles even the most intelligent scholars. You are possibly the least intelligent one out of the admins. To scotty boy im not sure if you will remember this considering you cant even remember the people you interviewd for the food service director job. Even though one of them was already working there lolololol hahaha thats sooo finny that you even had the audacity to say that. To the big wig you are the cream of the crop. I mean that in the worst way possible of course. All this attention from the post was all brought on by you. You are supposed to set an example for you subordanates but your an embarassment and you are failing my children and everyone elses children in the district. You should step down now before it gets too embarassing for you.... You should all be ashamed of yourselves..... Im mortified that i was once proud of the fox school district
Tim

United States

#2461 Sep 12, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did hear something about this but it was so long ago I don't even remember where I heard it from. Do you have any other info on it?
It is being printed because of a "special" deal with a school vendor. 15000 copies a year to tell the community all the great things at c6.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2462 Sep 13, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
It is being printed because of a "special" deal with a school vendor. 15000 copies a year to tell the community all the great things at c6.
Yeah this reminds me of the $10,00 for a public speaker/motivator to rally the employees. They can pay speakers, print magazines, and pat themselves on the back at every board meeeting but it will not improve the tarnished image of this administration. Replacing them is all the "motivation" the community needs.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2463 Sep 13, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder
Voice_of_A_Teach er
Mar 25, 2013
Teachers and mid-level administrators are dedicated and long suffering but we're not naive. I am so sick of Dianne trotting out the line about how she likes to hire "our own" when it's convenient for hiring a relative but ignoring it when she wants to hire "her guy" from outside. I've hesitated to use the word stupid because I know she's not, but when you consider how she's continued to create one public relations disaster after the only other word I can think of that fits her erratic behavior is meglomania. Consider the definition from Webster's and decide for yourself: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur.
We have plenty of citizens willing to say the Empress has no clothes but until someone on the BOE is willing to break ranks and say it, all of them are going to be tarred with the same brush. For the sake of their own personal reputations I think it's time to end their unwritten - and in my opinion unwise - policy of always recording unanimous votes so "the children don't see us fighting" is not only insultingly paternalistic, but also politically unwise.
embarrassed taxpayer

Saint Louis, MO

#2464 Sep 13, 2013
I don't know if anyone notice the Fox football field surrouded by the warrior flags. The atmosphere should be football related not a CIRCUS atmosphere.They could have bought %50 fewer flags and it would have done the job. I would like to know how much each flag and pole cost?????? The SUPER and her administration just loves to throw MONEY down the drain. VERY WASTEFUL SPENDING. The SUPER and her circus of CLOWNS need to GO! I can't wait until APRIL ELECTIONS. CRITCHLOW, YOUR CONTRACT will terminate sooner or later.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2465 Sep 14, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

TheEmpressHasNoClothes
Mar 25, 2013
Drrd wrote:
<quoted text> Who will plan/write the menu to comply?

That would be the Assistant Director of Food Service with her degree, credentials, and years of experience planning/writing menus. Oh wait! She's leaving because she was passed for Linda Nash's d-i-l, a high school grad with 65,000 reasons to be enthusiastic about her shiny new job. Anyone think the FDA will look the other way for two years when Dianne and Todd tell them that that's how long they gave her to get up to speed? No?

BOE! It's past time for you to grow a pair, demonstrate the leadership you were elected to provide, and fix this situation before a child is hurt. If you need a better reason than that think how popular you'd be right before the election if you could personally take credit for rectifying a situation that only Dianne, Todd, Linda, and Troop 18 think is a good one.
fox

Imperial, MO

#2466 Sep 14, 2013
embarrassed taxpayer wrote:
I don't know if anyone notice the Fox football field surrouded by the warrior flags. The atmosphere should be football related not a CIRCUS atmosphere.They could have bought %50 fewer flags and it would have done the job. I would like to know how much each flag and pole cost?????? The SUPER and her administration just loves to throw MONEY down the drain. VERY WASTEFUL SPENDING. The SUPER and her circus of CLOWNS need to GO! I can't wait until APRIL ELECTIONS. CRITCHLOW, YOUR CONTRACT will terminate sooner or later.
Are you serious? The flags were purchased by the AD out of his budget. They look fantastic. Lafayette has the same thing at their stadium. Upper administration had absolutely nothing to do with the flags.
Taxpayer

Arnold, MO

#2467 Sep 14, 2013
How much were the flags? This is not an NFL team. This is not Lafayette and this is not Rockwood School District.
Steve Austin astronaut

High Ridge, MO

#2468 Sep 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
How much were the flags? This is not an NFL team. This is not Lafayette and this is not Rockwood School District.
Some of you on here will really %$#@$ about anything.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2469 Sep 14, 2013
embarrassed taxpayer wrote:
I like the flags.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2470 Sep 15, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Drrd wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks this employee is qualified to be a food service director has little knowledge of large scale non-corporate food service operations, nutrition or government regulations.

Clive
March25,2013
The Superintendent and Board of Education members should know this.

Superintendent is paid very well not to make errors, and to advise the Board accordingly.

Is there a single member of the Board of Education that actually ever asks questions, or tries to gather pertinent information?

Or do they just vote however they're told?

If they just go along to get along, what good are they?

(ps: Don't be sending me a C&D letter for asking these questions, BoE!)
fox

Saint Louis, MO

#2471 Sep 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
You are right, we aren't the Rockwood School District. They have had to lay off tons of teachers through this recession. Fox has not laid off one. There may be things to complain about, but this isn't one of them.
fox

Saint Louis, MO

#2472 Sep 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
And if you'd like to know more about the flags, contact Nick Gianino. I'm sure he'd be willing to chat about them. I do know that they are selling them to students for $5.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2473 Sep 15, 2013
fox wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you'd like to know more about the flags, contact Nick Gianino. I'm sure he'd be willing to chat about them. I do know that they are selling them to students for $5.
Why sell them? Is Troop, excuse me, Dianne's pool boy demanding a raise?
PAC-10

Saint Louis, MO

#2474 Sep 15, 2013
The flags were a cool touch. I was shocked that anyone put that much thought into something. A lot of the other schools have them. Lets say they purchased 100 of them at 5 bucks a pop. Is that really that much money in the big picture?
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2475 Sep 15, 2013
Red 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why sell them? Is Troop, excuse me, Dianne's pool boy demanding a raise?
They are being sold to students so they will fly the flags at home in order to stir pride, kind of like flying your college flag on game days. Come on, are you really complaining about offering Fox flags up for sale for $5.00? The kids can fly them on their graduation day! Private schools have been selling flags for years, and for a lot more than five bucks.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2476 Sep 16, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>
They are being sold to students so they will fly the flags at home in order to stir pride, kind of like flying your college flag on game days. Come on, are you really complaining about offering Fox flags up for sale for $5.00? The kids can fly them on their graduation day! Private schools have been selling flags for years, and for a lot more than five bucks.
Addit, you're right. I forget sometimes that there are hundreds of good teachers and staff at Fox doing their jobs well for the right reasons. As Freud once said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Mea culpa.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2477 Sep 16, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Red 5
Apr 2, 2013
Linda Nash ended the political careers of two of her colleagues tonight. Well, that's not exactly true. She actually did it months ago. They just didn't realize it until tonight.

I find it ironic - but altogether fitting - that by agreeing with Linda, Todd and Dianne that Kelly Nash was "by far" the best candidate Ruth Ann Newman and Pete Nichols became "by far" the worst.

I would say it's time to celebrate but knowing how much harm those people have done to the lives and careers of Fox employees that trusted them to do the right thing makes me sick to my stomach. In the coming days let's adopt the kinder, gentler policy of the school board and make our vote unanimous that all cowards that hide behind closed doors and all bullies that guard them also be dismissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 21 min Oh Boy 33
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 1 hr Doris Borgelt 137
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 2 hr ArnoldCC 637
Flo supports Wes? 3 hr Agree 5
tea party trainwreck 15 hr ArnoldCC 13
Fat Jefferson County Cops Sun GetMoving 6
threat at SHS (Apr '11) Oct 17 Anonymous 137
Arnold Dating
Find my Match

Arnold Jobs