Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2296 Aug 18, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Observing
Dec 19, 2012 I just want to know when does the rationalizing end? There is no plausible explanation for this girl being hired to be the Food Service Director, period! It seems quite likely Linda Nash used her position on the board and HR staff to influence the hire. Any true investigation will reveal that there were many applicants who were qualified for the position as opposed to the one who had none of the qualifications that was hired. I think those applicants will come out and be recognized eventually. Maybe they could show up at the next board meeting? Wouldn't that be special?
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#2297 Aug 18, 2013
Tyrannasaurus tech wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Just like you just SAID! Computer and systems break down, especially NEW ones that will have to HAVE the BUGS worked out of them.
Was it her FAULT that happened? I don't KNOW! Was it YOUR fault you HAVEN'T posted IN awhile? Can I stop posting in CAPITAL letters when IT MAKES no sense to? I don't know that either!
What I DO KNOW is:
1. It has been said Kelly Nash will never be allowed to fail. I see more evidence that SOME people will never ALLOW her to succeed. When SOME ARE publicly carping online about the size of font she USES, it leads me to believe the answer IS no.
2. I know for a fact she once WORE WHITE after Labor Day! Fetch the torches! Pitchforks! It's on NOW baby!
Now THAT was FUNNY about THE caps!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2298 Aug 19, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Opinionated
Dec 19, 2012
While such hiring practices may not be a technical violation of the nepotism provisions in the Missouri constitution, instead it is what you call the "you vote my relative and I will vote your relative" type of institutional corruption that yields the same result as the nepotism law was designed to prevent.

What are the chances that the most qualified applicant (according to district spokespersons) just happen to be a relative of a school board member or the superintendent - over and over again? Impossible odds. Now it is up to voters to solve the problem by electing new school board members.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2299 Aug 20, 2013
Daily Repost Reminder

Pondering
Jan 30, 2013
When reading these posts, I keep seeing everyone wanting to replace the school board. I agree. What I haven't seen,is that Diane needs to go as well as some (or all) of her administrators.
The administration recommends the hiring of a person to the school board, the school board TRUSTS the administration that they are recommending the BEST person for the job.

Oh, sure, the administration is recommending to the school board, but it appears that both groups are taking turns hiring their own family members, qualified or not. That's not right....

I've heard of some of the other hires in the past that I thought were questionable, but this Kelly Nash hire just screamed (School Board), "Ain't it great? We can hire our family members that only have a high school diploma and work at McDonalds for $65.000 a year and there isn't anything anyone can do." (Diane)"Hi, I'm Diane (Salsman, Brewer, Brown) Critchlow, and I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT....hahahaha!

That's one very bold, cocky. egotistical move there people.

Here is my recommendation:
It will take awhile, but the entire school board does need to be replaced.

Diane seriously needs to go. Her contract should not be renewed, and a new Superintendent should be hired FROM OUTSIDE THE FOX C-6 SCHOOL DISTRICT. I'm sure we do have a couple of qualified people right here in our school district that would do a great job, but we cannot continue the pattern that has been established here. The board needs to be the Superintendent's BOSS. That's it.
Transparency

Arnold, MO

#2300 Aug 20, 2013
Hey Sam,
Been trying to call you, keep getting a busy signal. We need to meet again to organize the kindred souls. Give me a call.
sick of fake people

United States

#2301 Aug 20, 2013
I'm kinda getting the hint that Sam won't run for the school board. I guess he's a guy that sees all the problems but doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about it. He's the guy yelling at his sons coach, but he doesn't have the guts to do it himself. He's an armchair board member cry baby. If and when his testicles drop, I hope he'll do everyone a favor and actually stand up for the folks that are sick of the problems.
Really

Arnold, MO

#2302 Aug 20, 2013
sick of fake people wrote:
I'm kinda getting the hint that Sam won't run for the school board. I guess he's a guy that sees all the problems but doesn't have the balls to actually do anything about it. He's the guy yelling at his sons coach, but he doesn't have the guts to do it himself. He's an armchair board member cry baby. If and when his testicles drop, I hope he'll do everyone a favor and actually stand up for the folks that are sick of the problems.
And you are an ass.
sick of fake people

United States

#2303 Aug 20, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you are an ass.
Probably, but my assessment stands.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2304 Aug 20, 2013
Kinda getting the hint? Man you are slow aren't you! I have never "hinted" that I will not run, I have plainly and loudly said I WILL NOT RUN. Get the hint?

I would gladly support you in you're bid for the board. Unless of course you are not running either. If you do decide to run you might want to reveal your name for me.

I grew up as a punching bag so this role fits me much better. Thanks for your help in that matter. Say hello to the gang for me, I have missed this.
sick of fake people

United States

#2305 Aug 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda getting the hint? Man you are slow aren't you! I have never "hinted" that I will not run, I have plainly and loudly said I WILL NOT RUN. Get the hint?

I would gladly support you in you're bid for the board. Unless of course you are not running either. If you do decide to run you might want to reveal your name for me.

I grew up as a punching bag so this role fits me much better. Thanks for your help in that matter. Say hello to the gang for me, I have missed this.
I'm not a member of a gang and don't appreciate you saying I am. That is slanderous.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2306 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably, but my assessment stands.
The old board is being removed, it is already done. After that it will be time to replace the current administration. You want to help?
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2307 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not a member of a gang and don't appreciate you saying I am. That is slanderous.
My bad. I was using it as a group. Like a group of people that likes to call me names and try and ridicule me. I must have misunderstood what you meant, maybe you were actually paying me a compliment. If so thank you so much for the kind words, you are a shinning beacon for the community!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2308 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Does the fact that you again did not use your name mean you are not running for the board?
sick of fake people

United States

#2309 Aug 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. I was using it as a group. Like a group of people that likes to call me names and try and ridicule me. I must have misunderstood what you meant, maybe you were actually paying me a compliment. If so thank you so much for the kind words, you are a shinning beacon for the community!
What's a 'shinning?'
sick of fake people

United States

#2310 Aug 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Does the fact that you again did not use your name mean you are not running for the board?
I'm not brave enough to post my name. My wife is employed by the district and I will say things that people there will not like. I must protect my wife. I love her.
Really

Arnold, MO

#2311 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
What's a 'shinning?'
It's kind of like teabagging, but with the lower half of the leg. You get the picture.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2312 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
What's a 'shinning?'
Good one. I have always wanted to speak to this issue. If you think you are alone in your down the nose view of my spelling errors you are wrong. I understand how difficult it must be for educators to read some of the stuff I write. I can actually feel the twitching. There are probably even a select few that feel it is a distraction that hurts more than I help. I do not use spell check or anything else, with me this is exactly what you get. I'm flawed and not the sharpest guy out here. But I am not afraid to be flawed and ignorant, for one reason alone, I am a firm believer that right makes might! I have been wrong and corrected in my life much more than I have been right. I apoligize to anyone who has made education their passion, it has got to be hard to watch. But I will not apoligize for my stance against the old board and this current administration.

I have stated before and I say again, I would much rather hear the truth from an unschooled man than a lie from a genius.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2313 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not brave enough to post my name. My wife is employed by the district and I will say things that people there will not like. I must protect my wife. I love her.
Here is something you said that I agree with.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#2314 Aug 21, 2013
Daili Repost Reminder

Ssdd
Dec 29, 2012
I've heard the mr. Superintendent doesn't even have any experience working with at risk kids. So just to sum up. No degree, no certification and no experience in any area the public cares about. So why are we changing job titles for him? And before anyone says Diane doesn't hire anyone. That is BS. She may not fill out the forms but the buck stops with her. She interviewed him and liked what she saw. That's why he rose to his position. He is incompetent. Just as the fry girl, the head, nurse and many of the "friends and family" circle we as tax payers have to take. Voting two board members out this year will mean nothing. The existing board will over rule them if the administration can't corrupt them before. We need to eliminated the board. There has to be a loop hole to get rid of them fire Diane and her goons, get rid of the incompetent friends before they are tenured and start getting this district back to educating kids and not Peyton Place.
Red 5

Saint Louis, MO

#2315 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again the old adage of "there's someone out there for everyone" is proven true.

Prove you really love her and work with us to get rid of an administration that won't hesitate to wad up and throw away her application for a well deserved promotion so they can hire a lover/friend/relative instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H 5 hr Daren 30
Jefferson College, Broke and Expanding Sep 20 High Ridge Resident 12
Old Man Trying to Pick Fight in Lone Elk Park Sep 18 George 2
Global Surgical Corporation Sep 16 bill 2
John Peppercorn,Pope,pastor,preacher Sep 13 Fake 1
Scott Pilgrim Is Missing Sep 13 Guest 3
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Sep 13 Kimmswick watcher 800

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance