Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Muslim in the Whitehouse

Branson, MO

#96662 Mar 11, 2014
Obama’s Surgeon General Nominee Says He Adopted His Anti-Second Amendment Views After Watching Sunday Morning Cartoons…
~ Apparently watching Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam shoot it out was just too much for him to handle.
http://weaselzippers.us/179065-obamas-surgeon...

Unionists Trying To Force Connecticut Schools To Teach Students Pro-Union Propaganda…
http://weaselzippers.us/178993-unionists-tryi...

The government is suppose to be servants of the people but most of them think that we are servants to them. It's getting worse every day. They even want to ban heating homes with wood because they can't figure out a way to tax everyone on that, especially if you cut your own wood. It get's worse every day!

Obama regime bans wood-burning stoves. Wants you to rely on government for heat.
~ The Obama administration is waging a war on self-reliance.
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/02/obama-...
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96663 Mar 11, 2014
Dumbass in the Outhouse wrote:
Obama’s Surgeon General Nominee Says He Adopted His Anti-Second Amendment Views After Watching Sunday Morning Cartoons…
~ Apparently watching Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam shoot it out was just too much for him to handle.
http://weaselzippers.us/179065-obamas-surgeon...
Unionists Trying To Force Connecticut Schools To Teach Students Pro-Union Propaganda…
http://weaselzippers.us/178993-unionists-tryi...
The government is suppose to be servants of the people but most of them think that we are servants to them. It's getting worse every day. They even want to ban heating homes with wood because they can't figure out a way to tax everyone on that, especially if you cut your own wood. It get's worse every day!
Obama regime bans wood-burning stoves. Wants you to rely on government for heat.
~ The Obama administration is waging a war on self-reliance.
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/02/obama-...
?????
This loser defines Ignorant!
DAWG WEAR MY PANTIES

United States

#96664 Mar 11, 2014
DAWG WEARS PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure they bury you in those panties you said you wear.
I'll be there just to piss on your tombstone.
Dawg since Tim came in my life you are so yesterday. Sure you had some good times kicking my ass I now need to wear Depends.
so I will always have terrible emotional scars from you. But Tim is so hot and nice a and I know we are.going to be so happy l just LOOOOVVVVEEE.HIM. so you can waer my panties. I can't. Infact I cant control my bowles anymore either. I really.got myself beatup. Blissss oh blisssss. I hope Tim will slap me silly. Oh I am just getting so hot thinking about it.
TIM I.CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU. SOMEDAY. XXXX LOVE SO MUCH
DAWG WEAR MY PANTIES

United States

#96665 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know which is more disturbing...that you are posting about men's d*cks or that you are actually having thoughts about my d*ck. You are really showing your true colors Dawg, not to mention where your retarded kid gets his obsession with homosexuality from.
this mean bitchtroll voice in my head has me so nervous I could just suck a d*ck. Speking of homosexuality where is my new boyfriend Tim. If.you drove him off you she bitch. You are so done. I am coming after you with a blade. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh. What is wrong with me why are there all these voices. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Tim where are you baby aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh don't leave me. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
OBAMACARE DISASTER

United States

#96667 Mar 12, 2014
Republican wins Fla. special election seen as referendum on ObamaCare

REPUBLICAN DAVID JOLLY defeats Democrat Alex Sink in Florida House district where ObamaCare got its first test ahead of November's midterm elections and both sides spent millions testing each party's messaging strategy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#96668 Mar 12, 2014
GOP bubble of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Wingnuts are gullible!
How GOP’s bubble of ignorance keeps leading to humiliation
Why does the right keep falling for false stories about poverty and social programs? Hint: An ideological fixation
The dominos are starting to fall.

Heavily funded Demonrat in Florida got her ass kicked by a New Republican.

George Soros's money, the criminal Demoncratic illegal votes did not help these sick subhuman liberal bas-turds!!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96669 Mar 12, 2014
The Liberal tool that posts here, possibly getting paid to do so or is a true kool-aid drinking believer, will probably never be convinced by even the most rational and plain truth. But other people that have brains and even a bit of curiosity will see the truth and the lies will unravel, you just know truth when you taste it. Once someone really examines the themselves and starts to define their core of beliefs and then supports and influences those who represents them in our Constitutional Republic, then they are on a path to having a true voice.
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96670 Mar 12, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
The Liberal tool that posts here, possibly getting paid to do so or is a true kool-aid drinking believer, will probably never be convinced by even the most rational and plain truth. But other people that have brains and even a bit of curiosity will see the truth and the lies will unravel, you just know truth when you taste it. Once someone really examines the themselves and starts to define their core of beliefs and then supports and influences those who represents them in our Constitutional Republic, then they are on a path to having a true voice.
blah, blah, blah CRAZY Bullshit
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96671 Mar 12, 2014
OBAMACARE DISASTER wrote:
Republican wins Fla. special election seen as referendum on ObamaCare
REPUBLICAN DAVID JOLLY defeats Democrat Alex Sink in Florida House district where ObamaCare got its first test ahead of November's midterm elections and both sides spent millions testing each party's messaging strategy.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
And you still won't take back the White House HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
GOP bubble of ignorance

Saint Louis, MO

#96672 Mar 12, 2014
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The dominos are starting to fall.
Heavily funded Demonrat in Florida got her ass kicked by a New Republican.
George Soros's money, the criminal Demoncratic illegal votes did not help these sick subhuman liberal bas-turds!!!!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
more like you lost your marbles...like when has anything you ever said come true?

WAITING

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#96673 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah CRAZY Bullshit
A clearly articulated helpful statement...
To all the Independent thinkers: Research the facts. Read History. Pay attention. There has been a consolidation of power and attempts at such, what are the repercussions? Is the economy being helped or hurt by current policies? Has this administration been more transparent? Have the president and congress put their deal making on CSPAN as promised? Have lobbyists been given important positions? Have good people been nominated to courts and cabinet positions and appointed to posts? Do the rules that apply to the "common man" apply to the "ruling elite", such as NSA spying and healthcare? Are our energy policies working to lower our energy costs and increase our domestic sources and supply for economic growth? Is our infrastructure being maintained well or improved and supplying "shovel ready" jobs? Ask questions. Try finding the answers. Be a part of the solution.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#96674 Mar 12, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool! If I worship the Devil, he would not use his pitchfork on me.
Perhaps you mixed the analogies and were thinking of lightning from God?
You confuse things so easily these days, Monsieur Dumas.
Did anyone else see the interview with cheney the other day with the bandaid on his forehead.

I just figured out what it covered.

He had a protruding small horn removed!
CB MEANS CRYBABY

United States

#96675 Mar 12, 2014
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Did anyone else see the interview with cheney the other day with the bandaid on his forehead.

I just figured out what it covered.

He had a protruding small horn removed!
Don't quit your day couch.
Bob

Poplar Bluff, MO

#96676 Mar 12, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>A clearly articulated helpful statement...
To all the Independent thinkers: Research the facts. Read History. Pay attention. There has been a consolidation of power and attempts at such, what are the repercussions? Is the economy being helped or hurt by current policies? Has this administration been more transparent? Have the president and congress put their deal making on CSPAN as promised? Have lobbyists been given important positions? Have good people been nominated to courts and cabinet positions and appointed to posts? Do the rules that apply to the "common man" apply to the "ruling elite", such as NSA spying and healthcare? Are our energy policies working to lower our energy costs and increase our domestic sources and supply for economic growth? Is our infrastructure being maintained well or improved and supplying "shovel ready" jobs? Ask questions. Try finding the answers. Be a part of the solution.
Very well put...thank you for the dose of sanity.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#96677 Mar 12, 2014
DAWG IS A RETARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't ignore anyone. You spend your whole life sitting there waiting for people to post because you have nothing else in your worthless empty life. All you have is your welfare check, food stamps, bullshit stories about a life you never lived, your retarded kid from St Louis, and this forum.
If I were to tell you what interesting things I do throughout the day, you would be jealous.

I may be a "has-been," but that is better than YOU: a "never-was."

#96678 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know which is more disturbing...that you are posting about men's d*cks or that you are actually having thoughts about my d*ck. You are really showing your true colors Dawg, not to mention where your retarded kid gets his obsession with homosexuality from.
Au contraire, "Vienna BONZO." I think you ARE a d*ck.

#96679 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't support you. Well I guess maybe my taxes do so in that way I guess I am supporting a d*ck.
Big difference in that and the d*cks you support with your hands, mouth, and anus.
(Oh no!! More vulgarity!! Better post your rinse and repeat meaningless statement LMAO!!!)
Class, today we are going to study vulgarity. Read the above comment, and tell the class whether you consider it to be vulgar. Do you think the writer is intelligent and educated, or do you think he uses vulgarity because he is poorly educated and uncouth?

#96680 Mar 12, 2014
Muslim in the Whitehouse wrote:
Good point! Many cartoons are filled with violence.

#96681 Mar 12, 2014
<quoted text>
?????
This loser defines Ignorant!
"Seymore"'s house trailer ain't plugged in to electric.

#96682 Mar 12, 2014
DAWG WEAR MY PANTIES wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg since Tim came in my life you are so yesterday. Sure you had some good times kicking my ass I now need to wear Depends.
so I will always have terrible emotional scars from you. But Tim is so hot and nice a and I know we are.going to be so happy l just LOOOOVVVVEEE.HIM. so you can waer my panties. I can't. Infact I cant control my bowles anymore either. I really.got myself beatup. Blissss oh blisssss. I hope Tim will slap me silly. Oh I am just getting so hot thinking about it.
TIM I.CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU. SOMEDAY. XXXX LOVE SO MUCH
"Vienna BONZO," I hope your life with TIM will be full of joy and happiness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking (Aug '15) 4 hr big dick 3
Topix Moderators Sad Policy 7 hr Mod 4
Lemay Black Women And Welfare 22 hr Stan is a moron 5
Topix Freedom of Speech Sun Martin King 1
Topix Moderator Song...Very Awesome Sun Loser 3
Topix Moderators Lose Again Sun Loser 3
Evictionpros Sun Mom is slut 7

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance