Comments
85,601 - 85,620 of 96,463 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91541 Dec 13, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
https://www.facebook.com/BillofRightsInstitut...
Yeah. MILITIA. The Constitution does NOT in fact give carte blanche for everyone to keep and bear arms. Only if you are part of a recognized and organized militia.

YOU know that is a fact, even if the US Supreme Court does not.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91542 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Demonrat congress! Voted in by Demonrats and approved by Demonrats!
Unlike Obamacare. Not one Republican got duped by that one. Go figure Obama Bitch!
Any time Republicans vote as a 100% block, it is only because the RNC threatens all Republicans with total political destruction if one should have the courage to "break ranks" with the "party line." They even "owned" Olympia Snowe.

The Republicans are monolithic, and are unable to see nuances. "Back to the 1800s!" they cry.
"No progress!" they cry.

Republicans fear diversity of thought, because it threatens their political dogma, which, in their own minds, is "truth absolute."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91543 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
This dream is now reality, so bend over Obama's Bitch. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Sorry, "Max." NO European country has "followed" the Australians (if in fact the Australians reversed their position on gay marriage.) And none will.

Your "dream" has turned into a "nightmare," and conservatives ultimately will be brought, perhaps with some yelling and screaming, into the LGBT fold.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91544 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "f" stands for fiasco. Obamacare is a fiasco you stupid Obama Bitch!
The minority conservatives have successfully caused much grief in its forward progress, but the so-called "ObamaCare" will ultimately triumph. "Fiasco" means "failure." The ACA is not a "failure," nor will it be. Keep yelling and screaming, as superior political forces overwhelm and drown out your fearful cries.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91545 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Max." NO European country has "followed" the Australians (if in fact the Australians reversed their position on gay marriage.) And none will.
Your "dream" has turned into a "nightmare," and conservatives ultimately will be brought, perhaps with some yelling and screaming, into the LGBT fold.
hahahahaha

MAD-MAXi-pad will wind up just Like OWNEDsvilles with permanent adjoining rooms in the Bachmann Clinic....hahahahaha

Excellent Post DAWG - GAME POINT!!!!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91546 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans can only cooperate like the band on the Titanic as that sank into the ocean.
Your Captain Obama and his mates (Demonrats) are the only ones responsible for this fiasco and are too narcisistic to accept real help from the Republicans.
2014 & 2016 with the Republicans in power will be this country's only salvation!.
You appear to be hoping against hope that the country will be saved by a Cruzifixion! One problem you face is that not even the Hispanics will vote for Cruz, since he does not support them. He only supports his contributors: the Koch brothers.

And also, right now, the Republicans are too busy trying to cement together the shards of the imploded "Tea Potty."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91547 Dec 13, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
http://www.castlereport.us/ris ing-income-inequality/
Darrell Castle talks about President Obama’s December 4th pledge that reducing rising income inequality would be the focal point of the rest of his presidency.
Darrell Castle talks ... and talks. What does Castle have to do with the Constitution Party? Or do you just like what he said?(Incidentally, Castle speaks with an artificially-lowered voice in an effort to achieve more respect. That's an old trick taught in "charm school.")

I wonder, "CP": Do YOU think that income inequality is a non-issue? Do you think that CEOs making 380 times what their AVERAGE workers make is equality?

If you are willing to "cut some slack" for those who live at the very top of the "food chain," watch this video (6:32 minutes), which shows that income inequality is far worse than people even think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91548 Dec 13, 2013
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> If this country had started out with and continued to this day with "income equality" and socialistic ideologies, where do you think we would be today? Some of you people have no clue or sense of reality about human behaviors. Dawg ,if he is really 80, needs to get out in the real world, go to a classroom in an American school, get out of "Hooterville" every once in a while and see that there are people who are just plain lazy, evil, and addicted. Never in the history of mankind has there ever been equality. Get over the pity party and take some initiative, read a book, or just plain try. Give those good Obama citizens of Chicago money, food, and jobs. See how that works....hahahaha You cannot really change people that easily.......
My father was a poor dirt farmer, but I have gone to college classrooms in several "American schools." In Missouri, Ohio, and New York. I have studied German in Germany. And Russian in New Jersey. And engineering in Missouri. And business in Ohio. I have visited Tokyo, London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Basel, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo. Those are hardly what you might call "Hootervilles."

But having observed the human psyche, and as I have told you repeatedly, I perceive that you think you are really some kind of "hot stuff" and that, by virtue of your currently living in a small "college town," you believe that you are somehow well-educated and superior to all other folks ... especially those who live in "Hootervilles." Well, Bubba ... my exquisite sense of intuition tells me that YOU were born and raised in a "Hooterville" with a population of less than 2,000.

How am I doing so far?_8-)
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91549 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, "Max." NO European country has "followed" the Australians (if in fact the Australians reversed their position on gay marriage.) And none will.
Your "dream" has turned into a "nightmare," and conservatives ultimately will be brought, perhaps with some yelling and screaming, into the LGBT fold.
And you remain ignorant and uninformed!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91550 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was a poor dirt farmer, but I have gone to college classrooms in several "American schools." In Missouri, Ohio, and New York. I have studied German in Germany. And Russian in New Jersey. And engineering in Missouri. And business in Ohio. I have visited Tokyo, London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Basel, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo. Those are hardly what you might call "Hootervilles."
But having observed the human psyche, and as I have told you repeatedly, I perceive that you think you are really some kind of "hot stuff" and that, by virtue of your currently living in a small "college town," you believe that you are somehow well-educated and superior to all other folks ... especially those who live in "Hootervilles." Well, Bubba ... my exquisite sense of intuition tells me that YOU were born and raised in a "Hooterville" with a population of less than 2,000.
How am I doing so far?_8-)
You sound like a typica narcisistic liberal left wing loon!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91551 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Darrell Castle talks ... and talks. What does Castle have to do with the Constitution Party? Or do you just like what he said?(Incidentally, Castle speaks with an artificially-lowered voice in an effort to achieve more respect. That's an old trick taught in "charm school.")
I wonder, "CP": Do YOU think that income inequality is a non-issue? Do you think that CEOs making 380 times what their AVERAGE workers make is equality?
If you are willing to "cut some slack" for those who live at the very top of the "food chain," watch this video (6:32 minutes), which shows that income inequality is far worse than people even think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
The wealth increases for liberal left wing greedy loons like Hillary Clinton, Gore, Michelle Obama, McCaskill, etc. all at the expense of the American middle class.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91552 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be hoping against hope that the country will be saved by a Cruzifixion! One problem you face is that not even the Hispanics will vote for Cruz, since he does not support them. He only supports his contributors: the Koch brothers.
And also, right now, the Republicans are too busy trying to cement together the shards of the imploded "Tea Potty."
Cruz was right. What he said came true. Obama & the Demonrats lied, lied, lied.

Cruz's approval ratings are higher than Obama's and rightfully so.

What has imploded are you narcisistic liberal left wing bas-turds!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91553 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time Republicans vote as a 100% block, it is only because the RNC threatens all Republicans with total political destruction if one should have the courage to "break ranks" with the "party line." They even "owned" Olympia Snowe.
The Republicans are monolithic, and are unable to see nuances. "Back to the 1800s!" they cry.
"No progress!" they cry.
Republicans fear diversity of thought, because it threatens their political dogma, which, in their own minds, is "truth absolute."
Duh, Yah they cry!

Time for them to fight you narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrat loons as you destroy the American middle class and the future of their children.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91554 Dec 13, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree !00%
Game Point!
Your Game is bending over and waiting for "yellow dog's" Point to enter. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#91555 Dec 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was a poor dirt farmer, but I have gone to college classrooms in several "American schools." In Missouri, Ohio, and New York. I have studied German in Germany. And Russian in New Jersey. And engineering in Missouri. And business in Ohio. I have visited Tokyo, London, Edinburgh, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Vienna, Basel, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Oslo. Those are hardly what you might call "Hootervilles."
But having observed the human psyche, and as I have told you repeatedly, I perceive that you think you are really some kind of "hot stuff" and that, by virtue of your currently living in a small "college town," you believe that you are somehow well-educated and superior to all other folks ... especially those who live in "Hootervilles." Well, Bubba ... my exquisite sense of intuition tells me that YOU were born and raised in a "Hooterville" with a population of less than 2,000.
How am I doing so far?_8-)
Did you read the part where I mentioned your age? Where you went during your youth while serving in the military has NOTHING to do with my reference to you now (2013) The world has changed, people have changed in America. At 80? you might not realize the youth of America and their dependency and entitlement attitudes that are different from you and I. The Hooterville reference was about getting out in the real world today. There is nothing wrong with small towns. I have no superiority complex. I do have a belief in education, work ethic, and a capitalistic society that allows opportunity for those who choose to tale advantage of it. When did believing in ones self and not thinking others owe you something become a bad thing??? Answer: ever since 2009
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91556 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Game is bending over and waiting for "yellow dog's" Point to enter. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
You mean your Tea Party is over and John Boehner won't pick up the check anymore.

Tea Party's NEW slogan : At least we have Huckabee...Go F#ckme!!!

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,,,,hahahahahahahaha!!!!

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91557 Dec 13, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
And you remain ignorant and uninformed!
So inform me, "Max." Specifically, what European countries are going to reverse their positions on homosexuality? When will they do so? Do you have any evidence that is going to happen? Any news articles? Anything at all?
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#91558 Dec 13, 2013
Energy

James Madison said:

“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined.”

-(Federalist Papers #45)

“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”

-(Amendment X)

We call attention to the continuing need of the United States for a sufficient supply of energy for national security and for the immediate adoption of a policy of free market solutions to achieve energy independence for the United States. We call for abolishing the Department of Energy.

Private property rights should be respected, and the federal government should not interfere with the development of potential energy sources, including natural gas, hydroelectric power, solar energy, wind generators, and nuclear energy. We call for abolishing the Department of Energy.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91559 Dec 13, 2013
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Did you read the part where I mentioned your age? Where you went during your youth while serving in the military has NOTHING to do with my reference to you now (2013) The world has changed, people have changed in America. At 80? you might not realize the youth of America and their dependency and entitlement attitudes that are different from you and I. The Hooterville reference was about getting out in the real world today. There is nothing wrong with small towns. I have no superiority complex. I do have a belief in education, work ethic, and a capitalistic society that allows opportunity for those who choose to tale advantage of it. When did believing in ones self and not thinking others owe you something become a bad thing??? Answer: ever since 2009
I will give you that "people have changed." Become more liberal, in fact, except for you "Hootervillians" who have remained stuck in the 20th century.

I visited every one of those world cities as a civilian. You know nothing about me, except that I represent a perceived threat to you and whatever it is that you think that you believe.

And that, despite the fact that I believe in education, work ethic, and a capitalistic society which allows opportunity for those who choose to take advantage of it.(A footnote: capitalism is amoral, and in its purest form has no regard for ethics ... it only worries about the "bottom line": profit ... regardless of who might be hurt by maximization of profits.)

You ask me to believe in some sort of a "miracle" ... that, regardless of the course this country has taken ... suddenly, in 2009 ... 4 short years ago ... our culture, beliefs, and economics suddenly changed to where everyone believes that others owe them a living.

You are clueless. No such social phenomenon could possibly happen completely overnight, despite what Rush Limbaugh may have told you.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#91560 Dec 13, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
Energy
James Madison said:
“The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined.”
-(Federalist Papers #45)
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
-(Amendment X)
We call attention to the continuing need of the United States for a sufficient supply of energy for national security and for the immediate adoption of a policy of free market solutions to achieve energy independence for the United States. We call for abolishing the Department of Energy.
Private property rights should be respected, and the federal government should not interfere with the development of potential energy sources, including natural gas, hydroelectric power, solar energy, wind generators, and nuclear energy. We call for abolishing the Department of Energy.
It is good that you believe in recycling, "CP." In particular, you recycle your comments. This comment of yours was boring the first time you mouthed it, and continues to be boring the next times. Is your mind stuck back 200 years ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 22 min Meme 2,023
County Councilman Boyer 44 min Doris Borgelt 51
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 57 min neveratfault 250
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 7 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
SunSwept Strong Arms Residents (Sep '10) 14 hr ckak55 12
new police officer? (Sep '13) 15 hr Honesty 10
Cross dressers Mon Sherry 1
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Sat ECR 280
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••