Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#91598 Dec 14, 2013
Shep wrote:
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
Sort of like Mary, the Mother of God?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91599 Dec 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The World Health Organization rated US healthcare as Number 37 in the year 2000.
Being Number 37 is not enviable.
Then came Obama. Perhaps US healthcare can get better now.
Perhaps? Now it comes out. Even an Obama Bitch like you knows the American middle class is screwed under Obamacare.

Only salvation is get the narcisistic, power hungry liberal Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91600 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your "health and wealth" have gone, but you never were "Middle Class."
I knew being an Obama Bitch would wear on you. Finally you are seeing the light.{Your "health and wealth" have gone}

So you're right on 2 counts. I financially am above "middle class".
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91601 Dec 15, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahhahaha
MAXimum Game Point
Your Game is bending over and waiting for "yellow dog's" Point to enter. ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91602 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Do tell us: Did Palin "motovate" you? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Perhaps you meant "motovoted"? Ah, hahahahahahaha!
The only reason we toy with you, "Max," is because you are so clueless that you are an amusement to us.
Even you are starting to notice that there is nothing amusing about the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91603 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! "Max" thinks that "anti-feminism" is "racist"!
Ah, hahahahahahahaha! Don't get no more stupid than that!_8-)
At least you admitted that you are an anti-feminist and racist.

It is also racist to allow a black man to perform poorly just because he is black.
Global Warming fail

Dexter, MO

#91604 Dec 15, 2013
Five years ago yesterday Al Gore claimed that because of "Global Climate Change" that "within 5 years the ice caps would melt causing flooding". It didn't happen.

This is more evidence that the predictions in the Bible are true. Environmentalists keep claiming that due to Global Climate Change that the whole world would be flooded when the ice caps melted. The Bible says that the world will not be destroyed by water again. Guess which one is turning out to be accurate.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#91605 Dec 15, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to think posting here causes Max and his fellow ex-Cons to stay off of the streets and keeps him and them distracted from continuing their often-recent criminal behavior. That said, I still chain and padlock my BBQ to my patio post, just in case. LOL So I usually just laugh at his latest glaring posted confirmation of his idocy and ignore him and his fellow escapees from "The Land of the Misfit Toys.". Every once in a while though, Max posts something here that's so glaringly, impressively, stupidly wrong that I post a reply.
What does the "J" represent in Chilli J? "always one Jack off"

The only evident criminal behavior is that of Obama and his administration.

Continued lawlessness and power grabs in government.

You can now safely say America's government is now a Banana Republic.

So welcome folks you are now living in the USBR! United States Banana Republic!

#91606 Dec 15, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps? Now it comes out. Even an Obama Bitch like you knows the American middle class is screwed under Obamacare.
Only salvation is get the narcisistic, power hungry liberal Demonrats out in 2014 & 2016.
Do you have a name for your Messiah who will deliver healthcare salvation to the US?

(Incidentally, the World Health Organization ranking of healthcare for countries was published in 2000, which far pre-dates President Obama's terms of office. The US came in at Number 37 on that ranking.)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#91607 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
MAD Max... Bannana Republic ...sells nice clothes...that unfortuantely you can't afford!

#91608 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I knew being an Obama Bitch would wear on you. Finally you are seeing the light.{Your "health and wealth" have gone}
So you're right on 2 counts. I financially am above "middle class".
So give us a number, "Max." What is your annual income? Let us judge whether you are "above 'middle class'," or not.

My "health" has gotten me to 80 years of ago. My "wealth" can provide me with most all the "toys" I want to play with. Life is good.

#91609 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Even you are starting to notice that there is nothing amusing about the Clinton-Obama agenda.
Out of curiosity, what IS your so-called "Clinton-Obama agenda." Except from you, I never heard of it. Is this another one of the Republican National Committee "approved phrases"?(Like "narcissism"?) Elucidate.

#91610 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
At least you admitted that you are an anti-feminist and racist.
It is also racist to allow a black man to perform poorly just because he is black.
I am sure that I am not "anti-feminist."

As I have previously stated, we are all "racist," to some extent. Your language shows that you are quite racist.

I don't "allow" a "black man" -- or a "white man" -- to perform at all. I have no control over anyone. So don't lecture me.

#91611 Dec 15, 2013
Global Warming fail wrote:
Five years ago yesterday Al Gore claimed that because of "Global Climate Change" that "within 5 years the ice caps would melt causing flooding". It didn't happen.
This is more evidence that the predictions in the Bible are true. Environmentalists keep claiming that due to Global Climate Change that the whole world would be flooded when the ice caps melted. The Bible says that the world will not be destroyed by water again. Guess which one is turning out to be accurate.
ROFL! Boy, are YOU out in "left field"!(Or perhaps it is the "right-wing field.")

Do you think that the ice caps are not melting? What planet are you on?(Note that Arkansas is NOT a "planet.")

This Forbes Magazine article of 7/27/2013 (linked below) describes a lake which had just formed in the middle of the Arctic ice cap, where a few months prior, all was frozen.

Forbes also says the Antarctica icecap is melting at a faster rate.

Now ice caps do not just melt overnight. It takes a while. But some scientists have suggested that Miami might be flooded BY THE END OF THE CENTURY! Not tomorrow, so you can book that trip to Florida this winter. Scientists are estimating that a 1-degree (Celsius) rise in the earth's temperature will result in a rise in the oceans of 2.3 meters (7.5 feet) at sea level. And all evidence shows that the average earth's temperature IS rising -- as Gore predicted.

Nobody is saying that the entire world will be flooded. The entire world was never flooded, and never will be. Your "Great Flood" story is just a myth.(Sort of like Jonah in the whale.)

(And ... if the "Great Flood" story is NOT a myth, let me point out to you that "God" sucked you in on His promise never to destroy the earth by water again. He was probably laughing when He promised that to Man, and set His "bow" in the sky as a reminder of that meaningless promise. Note the God did not promise never to destroy the earth with a huge meteorite, for example -- or some other means. As usual, God always gets the last laugh on Man, who is so gullible.)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/07...
1 who knows

Rock Port, MO

#91612 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The World Health Organization rated US healthcare as Number 37 in the year 2000.
Being Number 37 is not enviable.
Then came Obama. Perhaps US healthcare can get better now.
Dawg, try to enlighten yourself beyond your dim flickering candle. Article by Rene Luis
Except for the air we breathe, everything in life has a cost, and that certainly includes the cost of maintaining and securing our health. This cost is real without exception. Everything in life also has economic limitations. Even the air that we breathe has a limited supply. Healthcare is not without limits.

Therefore our government cannot provide everyone with the same amount of healthcare and health insurance that we as individuals and/or groups would demand. Individually and/or groups have different expectations and wants from their healthcare. As long as these wants and expectations are paid by those that wanted, the system is fair and makes sense. The system should also allow for assistance for those that cannot afford basic health services and catastrophic coverage with limitations. In the same manner that if someone wants a sirloin steak, they must pay for it, but if someone cannot afford to feed themselves our society should contribute to assist with basic food and nutrients.

Understanding the above helps us find common ground to the fact that healthcare is and should be important to us; common ground to the fact that there are different needs and wants, especially when it comes to healthcare. Healthcare costs should be expected to grow simply because new developed technologies arise, new discoveries are made, and we want to better our health! There is no shame in this.

Overall, the statistics point to our country as being ahead in treating illnesses such as cancer and heart disease. With all of our perceived flaws, our healthcare system is much better than others in comparison to results.

Yet, although this is true, it is evident that our system needs some mending. We need better regulations that fix inefficiencies and allow for more competition. This, over the long run will keep prices fair and competitive. This will keep the drive for discovery and innovation alive.

As Americans throughout our history, we have prevailed in our individual and/or group ability to proceed forward against enormous obstacles and succeed in order to attain our goals, wants, and objective. Whether in science, patriotism, business, sports, technology, etc., our ability to accomplish anything we set our minds to has allowed us to grow, adapt, and flourish like no other country.

Our healthcare system is believe it or not, very good. Just ask Germany, England, Canada, and Cuba. Just ask the tough questions and look for the easy answers. They are there. We have much to be proud of and plenty of hard work ahead. The answer is not a government run system that would be a monopoly without any restrictions. This would eliminate what makes us great: competition and hard work.

#91613 Dec 15, 2013
1 who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Dawg, try to enlighten yourself beyond your dim flickering candle. Article by Rene Luis
Overall, the statistics point to our country as being ahead in treating illnesses such as cancer and heart disease. With all of our perceived flaws, our healthcare system is much better than others in comparison to results.
Yet, although this is true, it is evident that our system needs some mending. We need better regulations that fix inefficiencies and allow for more competition. This, over the long run will keep prices fair and competitive. This will keep the drive for discovery and innovation alive....
Whoeeee! You sure know how to insult an 80-year-old with one foot in the grave:

" ... beyond your own flickering candle ..."

If you are lucky, or perhaps unlucky, YOU might grow old and have your OWN "flickering candle" one of these days.

Rene Luis describes the US healthcare system as "being ahead."

Well, there is ONE statistic in which the US healthcare system is CLEARLY AHEAD!

The US spends more per capita on healthcare than any other country in the world. Twice as much as Canada, for example. And, according to that 2000 World Health Organization study, the US system only delivers healthcare at Number 37, as compared to other countries.

As an honest writer, Rene Luis admits that "it is evident that our system needs some mending," and says, "We need better regulations that fix inefficiencies and allow for more competition. This, over the long run will keep prices fair and competitive. This will keep the drive for discovery and innovation alive."

The first US effort at "fixing inefficiencies and allowing for more competition" in the US healthcare system is called the "Affordable Care Act," or, as the masses call it -- "Obamacare."
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91615 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
So give us a number, "Max." What is your annual income? Let us judge whether you are "above 'middle class'," or not.
My "health" has gotten me to 80 years of ago. My "wealth" can provide me with most all the "toys" I want to play with. Life is good.
You're 80, healthy and wealthy, huh? Well, be glad you're not 30 because they will find it difficult to become wealthy because of this administration, let alone have good healthcare! It doesn't take much to be above middle class anymore. We are becoming 2 classes........the wealthy and the poor! Thanks Mr. President!

CHEERS!
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#91616 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Boy, are YOU out in "left field"!(Or perhaps it is the "right-wing field.")
Do you think that the ice caps are not melting? What planet are you on?(Note that Arkansas is NOT a "planet.")
This Forbes Magazine article of 7/27/2013 (linked below) describes a lake which had just formed in the middle of the Arctic ice cap, where a few months prior, all was frozen.
Forbes also says the Antarctica icecap is melting at a faster rate.
Now ice caps do not just melt overnight. It takes a while. But some scientists have suggested that Miami might be flooded BY THE END OF THE CENTURY! Not tomorrow, so you can book that trip to Florida this winter. Scientists are estimating that a 1-degree (Celsius) rise in the earth's temperature will result in a rise in the oceans of 2.3 meters (7.5 feet) at sea level. And all evidence shows that the average earth's temperature IS rising -- as Gore predicted.
Nobody is saying that the entire world will be flooded. The entire world was never flooded, and never will be. Your "Great Flood" story is just a myth.(Sort of like Jonah in the whale.)
(And ... if the "Great Flood" story is NOT a myth, let me point out to you that "God" sucked you in on His promise never to destroy the earth by water again. He was probably laughing when He promised that to Man, and set His "bow" in the sky as a reminder of that meaningless promise. Note the God did not promise never to destroy the earth with a huge meteorite, for example -- or some other means. As usual, God always gets the last laugh on Man, who is so gullible.)
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/07...
God forgive me..........but you are just plain ignorant!

CHEERS!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#91617 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The only money you make is what you draw off the federal government. Tell us all, Maxy, boy your primary source of income. Don't lie ,because revealed you source of income on another forum. They would take you out and shoot you in a Banana Republic you damn con. You know all about lawlessness.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#91618 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
"The only evident criminal behavior is...?" Very sketchy, Max! Did you hear that doublespeak / lawyerspeak in one of your many criminal trials or while you were in prison? How does an ex-con, unproductive leech like you post here, pretending like your entire life isn't one big personal failure, while you try to criticize hard-working, productive others, for being less productive than they could've been? Have you always been a hypocrite / liar, or is this a recent character flaw for you?

Your rap sheet says you're spent much of your adult life as a financial burden on the State. So who is lying about that, the State, or you? How do you even keep sucking air after mummifying your Mommy in her home, while you forged her name on the back of her SS checks? You're much better at lying and self-deceit than most are. The most interesting, hypocritical part of being you, Max, seems to be that you'd think anyone would / should believe a word that you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) Feb 19 American 3
Black hair gal walking on shoulder I-55 in Peve... Feb 18 American 20
Off road riding ereas Feb 18 Deltadestroyer11 1
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Feb 18 JagStaff 17
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Feb 15 Know your subject 59
News Bare Feet Get Baby Booted from Burger King (Aug '09) Feb 14 Pizza Burger Phart 286
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Feb 13 Meashin1 34

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages