Decent Woman

Lincoln, NE

#90678 Nov 22, 2013
You are all trash and need to get a haircut and a job.Stop being yackitty Larry's.
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#90679 Nov 22, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Right ...just like the session conventions...we know how that ended.
FAKE Vet just for the record ...I would love to see Ozark burned to the ground once again by our Federal UNION troops...So please start another Civil War!
Burning your trailer park town down ...would raise the per capita-income of the state of Missouri
See.., how dumb you are. I'm not from Ozark and I'm not a FAKE Vet

http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#90680 Nov 22, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Yeah, I always go ne4rserk myself when racist dogs refuse me service, even though that never happened.
2. Financing for the Volta River dam? Wow, THAT did a lot to get rid of "Jim Crow" laws!
3. Kennedy was well on his way to getting equal rights laws passed, but then he was assassinated. In fact, Johnson got all of Kennedy's proposed equal rights laws enacted. Those were two Democrat presidents, if you are unaware of that fact.
4. I might consider kissing your "black a ssss," as you say, except that you are suffering from the "Zackerly Disease." That's when your face looks "zackerly" like your a ssss. I am afraid I might accidentally kiss your face.
For an old racist dog, you still have a sense of humor. But if I ever meet you face to face, I will make a point of jambing your humor up you wrinkly butt.
Constitution Party

Farmington, MO

#90681 Nov 22, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/TheConstitutionParty

Statehood

US Constitution, Article I Section 8 Clause 17:

“Congress shall have power …To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock Yards, and other needful Buildings…”

Article IV Section 4:

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government.”

Article IV Section 4 Clause 3

“New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union.”

Northwest Ordinance of 1787 (re-enacted under Constitutional authority 1789) defined that all new states appropriately admitted will enter the nation on an equal footing with the original 13 states.

We oppose any effort to confer statehood on the District of Columbia or any representation in Congress comparable to that of an independent state in the federal union.

We oppose efforts to confer statehood upon the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or expand statehood beyond the current fifty states.

We acknowledge that each state’s membership in the Union is voluntary.

We support the equal footing doctrine co-equal with the original thirteen states for all states coming into and having entered the Union as states.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90683 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny but the REAL Truth is:
DAWG sounds more Christian...then you so called Christians do!
You're the Joke...hahahahahaha
Go Figure????
"Dawg", has admitted that what Obama really is, is true.

Dawg is who he is because he can relate to Obama with his own life which is over 80 years if failure.

"Dawg" hates America. He hates his family. A productive future is not important to him. Just like Obama!

These people are "spoilers". Since he had a crap useless life, he wants you to have one too!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90684 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I was unaware that felons could vote.
What? A liberal left wing, cheating, greedy Demoncrat unaware that felons could vote? Liar!!!!!!!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90685 Nov 23, 2013
Decent Woman wrote:
You are all trash and need to get a haircut and a job. Stop being yackitty Larry's.
If you were "Decent," "Woman," you would mind your own business and get back to scrubbing those dirty floors.

#90686 Nov 23, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
<quoted text> .... I'm not from Ozark and I'm not a FAKE Vet ...
Prove it. When and where did you serve?

#90687 Nov 23, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
For an old racist dog, you still have a sense of humor. But if I ever meet you face to face, I will make a point of jambing your humor up you wrinkly butt.
Of course. You always think that violence solves all problems. If you don't believe me, just read the newspapers. Tell us all about this "knockout game."

#90688 Nov 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg is who he is because he can relate to Obama with his own life which is over 80 years if failure.
"Dawg" hates America. He hates his family. A productive future is not important to him. Just like Obama!
These people are "spoilers". Since he had a crap useless life, he wants you to have one too!
Tell us about what happened to your mother, "Max."

#90689 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
What? A liberal left wing, cheating, greedy Demoncrat unaware that felons could vote? Liar!!!!!!!
Tell us about all the court judgments which made you a felon multiple times, "Max." Are YOU allowed to vote?(Legally.)
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90690 Nov 23, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
How stupid is Yellow Mutt?
After admitting the St Louis Retard is his alias he is still posting with it.
Either he is the stupidest person on the planet or he is a schizophrenic.
Pretty sad Yellow Mutt!!!
DAN you've been claiming that for years...and you know...you're the only one here that uses alias and mulitple ISP's...running after DAWG like the Obsessed STALKER-Pedophile you are

DANinOWNEDsville you are one sick-F*#ked-Up-Bitch which appears you're permanently stuck now in OWNEDsville...LOL

OWNEDsville no wonder you're so p#ssed off...who wouldn't be if they had your shitty life.

DAN-ielle ...You need to check yourself back into the Bachmann Clinic..and pray away you GAY!

dawg OWNS YOU ...HELL I OWN YOU ...EVERYONE OWNS YOU!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90691 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
See.., how dumb you are. I'm not from Ozark and I'm not a FAKE Vet
??????

Just read your posts ...they prove how Dumb you are...you still live in a part of Missouri that is poorer than Mississippi

If you're going to give me the middle finger, first you will have to pull it out of your azz!

I OWN YOU!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90692 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Mad-MAXi-Pad you're so wrong...DAWG Doesn't Hate America...
he just hates stupid-KOCH-suck'n-Tea-Party-i nbreds like you...LOL

Mad-MAXi-Pad...I'm SOOOOOO Glad You Finally Found Your "SOUL" Mate ..."OUT in Africa"..LOL

ha, haa, haaa!!!!!
patriot

Branson, MO

#90693 Nov 23, 2013
and so it goes, 4 years of malfeasance
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90695 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>See.., how dumb you are. I'm not from Ozark and I'm not a FAKE Vet

We thank you for your service. Don't let Yellow Mutt and his retarded alias get to you. He is nothing but a gutless coward that wouldn't know the first thing about service to ones country and respecting those that have done it.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90696 Nov 23, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>For an old racist dog, you still have a sense of humor. But if I ever meet you face to face, I will make a point of jambing your humor up you wrinkly butt.
Dawg would never have the balls to meet anyone here face to face. He is a gutless coward that does nothing but attack people from behind the safety of his monitor.
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90697 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>I have been claiming that I am GAY for years...and you know...I AM the only one here that uses alias and mulitple ISP's...PRETENDING EVERYONE is the Obsessed STALKER-Pedophile that I AM.

I AM one sick-F*#ked-Up-Bitch which appears MY HEAD IS permanently stuck now in MY ASS...

I AM ONE p#ssed off CUNT...who wouldn't be if I didn't have such a shitty life.

I need to check myself back into the Bachmann Clinic..and pray away MY GAY!

EVERYONE OWNS ME!!
Go take your meds Yellow Mutt. It would be the little yellow ones marked "Dawgs rinse and repeat meltdown" pills.
Brain Dead Liberals

Willow Springs, MO

#90698 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
??????
Just read your posts ...they prove how Dumb you are...you still live in a part of Missouri that is poorer than Mississippi
If you're going to give me the middle finger, first you will have to pull it out of your azz!
I OWN YOU!!!
http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_donkey_doo_s...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90699 Nov 23, 2013
<quoted text>
See! You do not know me. You are unaware that I do not drink Kool-Aid. Now you are attempting to act like you are a doctor, and stating that something which will not happen to me is a "really bad combination."
Face it. You are not really as smart as you think you are.
I see you're dealing with the usual angry, clueless, unappreciative, whiny CON mutt apologist infestation, YDD. A bit late for Veteran's Day, thanks for your service to our country. You, like your fellow servicemen who served, are a great American. Shoo, mutts!*grin*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
value village 5 hr Ned 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 23 hr Paul Bunyan 1,254
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Thu Shelti1007 37
Arnold's Home and Garden Show. Really??? (Apr '09) Apr 21 Outmindouttime 20
New Plaza Apr 20 ArnoldCC 1
Where's Doris? Apr 16 GolfBall 68
Fulbright and Amato Win Apr 14 WOW 8
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE