Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#90699 Nov 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
See! You do not know me. You are unaware that I do not drink Kool-Aid. Now you are attempting to act like you are a doctor, and stating that something which will not happen to me is a "really bad combination."
Face it. You are not really as smart as you think you are.
I see you're dealing with the usual angry, clueless, unappreciative, whiny CON mutt apologist infestation, YDD. A bit late for Veteran's Day, thanks for your service to our country. You, like your fellow servicemen who served, are a great American. Shoo, mutts!*grin*
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS

United States

#90700 Nov 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're dealing with the usual angry, clueless, unappreciative, whiny CON mutt apologist infestation, YDD. A bit late for Veteran's Day, thanks for your service to our country. You, like your fellow servicemen who served, are a great American. Shoo, mutts!*grin*
I went to a comedy show last night. I didn't think I would hear anything funnier this weekend then I heard last night but I was wrong. Dawg, served, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ya right!!! Has he proven it like he demands of others? Until he does it is just another Yellow Mutt lie no matter how much his bitch (that would be you) tosses his salad and sings his praises.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90701 Nov 23, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I would NOT vote for either these three dogs: Obama, McCaskill or Hitlery.
Could you vote while you were prison Max? You are a shining light for conservatives. Keep talking and drive the moderates from the Republican Party.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90702 Nov 23, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MAD Max ...looks like you've finally found you a "SOULmate" as in "SOUL TRAIN"...LOL
your boyfriend Mr "OUT in Africa" even has a Chicken on his icon
...for the Dumb-KOCH-suck'n-tea-party-bit ch you are....LOL
That explains your GAY thing perfectly!
ha, haa, haaa!!!!!
Funny, many "SOULmates" are comming out of the woodwork!

Pretty soon you yourself will be putting a Palin bumper sticker on your car!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha

Maybe not! We haven't evolved like you liberals to the gay thing yet!!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90703 Nov 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're dealing with the usual angry, clueless, unappreciative, whiny CON mutt apologist infestation, YDD. A bit late for Veteran's Day, thanks for your service to our country. You, like your fellow servicemen who served, are a great American. Shoo, mutts!*grin*
You don't fool us.

Your liberal left wing anti-American, hate your family, destroy the future attitude is too obvious.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90704 Nov 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, many "SOULmates" are comming out of the woodwork!
Pretty soon you yourself will be putting a Palin bumper sticker on your car!
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha
Maybe not! We haven't evolved like you liberals to the gay thing yet!!!!
?????
Vote for Palin ...What a joke... so here's another

Q:What does Bristol Palin and train tracks have in common?

A:Both have been laid accross this country

MAD-MAXi-pad ...You don't have to evolve ...
You're Already TOTALLY GAY!!!!

I OWN YOU!
ha, Haa, haaa!!!!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90705 Nov 23, 2013
DAWG BEYOND CLUELESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg would never have the balls to meet anyone here face to face. He is a gutless coward that does nothing but attack people from behind the safety of his monitor.
There you go again DAN...you've been wanting to meet people here on Topix for years (Especially DAWG)...and it always ends the same...you're a total HOMO!

next you'll be asking for money...talk about rinse and repeat...

DANinOWNEDsville you need to go spend moree time on other threads and get some NEW material to copy..and use here.

You are BORING!!!!!!

DAWG OWNS YOU!!!!

Location hidden

#90706 Nov 23, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't fool us.
Your liberal left wing anti-American, hate your family, destroy the future attitude is too obvious.
Anti-American and hate my family? Nah! Thanks for again confirming your cluelesness. I had a birthday mid-year. Folks I work with got me a cake and had a surprise B-day party for me. My kids bought me presents and a meal at a nice restaurant and took me to a movie.

What do you criminal, deadbeat, moocher, taker, user Tea Partiers who embezzled Mom's SS checks do in your spare time that's pro-American and family-loving? After you criminal, deadbeat, moocher, taker, user Tea Partiers are FEMAed, I'm sure my country has a bright future!

I continue to pity you, the local resident hypocrite who's gamed the system all of your life, pretending like you're not really the big, anti-American, family-hating, wannabe destroyer of all of our futures, steaming, worthless POS that your rap sheet says you are!

Polly want a cracker? Awwwwwwk! LOL
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90707 Nov 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-American and hate my family? Nah! Thanks for again confirming your cluelesness. I had a birthday mid-year. Folks I work with got me a cake and had a surprise B-day party for me. My kids bought me presents and a meal at a nice restaurant and took me to a movie.
What do you criminal, deadbeat, moocher, taker, user Tea Partiers who embezzled Mom's SS checks do in your spare time that's pro-American and family-loving? After you criminal, deadbeat, moocher, taker, user Tea Partiers are FEMAed, I'm sure my country has a bright future!
I continue to pity you, the local resident hypocrite who's gamed the system all of your life, pretending like you're not really the big, anti-American, family-hating, wannabe destroyer of all of our futures, steaming, worthless POS that your rap sheet says you are!
Polly want a cracker? Awwwwwwk! LOL
Good summary of Max. I bet his family dinners are wonderful. He is such a paragon of good family values, hard work, honesty, and a strong sense of community. Who does he think he is bull sh******?
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90708 Nov 23, 2013
Got Herpes? Thanks, Obamacare!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/23/pic-of-the...
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90709 Nov 23, 2013
Flashback:“Transparency And The Rule Of Law Will Be The Touchstone Of This Admin”

Forgive me if I leave anything out, I know there is so much more I could say, but here’s ten quick reasons I think less of transparency and more of old Joe Stalin when I think of the Obama administration….

1. Fast and Furious – claim of executive privilege to avoid turning over documents. Running guns into Mexico. Border agent killed, 300 killed in Mexico.

2. IRS targeting of conservative groups

3. Benghazi – lying to parents, hiding survivor and not allowing them to talk to investigators, putting out a phony story about a video and proclaiming it before Sunday talk shows and UN. 4 dead, many injured. Not to mention what all the lying was to cover up….

4. Targeting of reporters, AP and James Rosen, to prevent information from being reported on.

5. Obamacare-lying about keeping plans, doctors, amount of premiums, violating the law by delaying mandates/proposing extralegal fixes to get his own political way.

6. Census numbers faked

7. NLRB-Ignoring and flouting Supreme Court ruling because he doesn’t like it.

8. Executive Orders – using these unconstitutionally to make law rather than simply implement it.

9. Immigration- ordering ICE Agents not to enforce the law as to illegal immigrants all across the country.

10. Staged media events and cutting press out of coverage, allowing only for state media (controlled) pictures to be released.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/23/flashback-...
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

#90710 Nov 23, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were "Decent," "Woman," you would mind your own business and get back to scrubbing those dirty floors.
and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

#90711 Nov 23, 2013
Your ebt card.
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90712 Nov 23, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
Why don't you scold your conservative friends that shows a link of a woman defecating in her own face, or the young boy with the erection, or the guys that loves herpes instead of Yellow Dog? Now get back in the kitchen and mind your conservative masters, They know what is best for you female baby ovens.

Location hidden

#90713 Nov 23, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
Assume much? How many hours a week does a man need to work, for you to consider him to be "decent?" 40 hours, 60 hours, or more? How many hours a week does a woman need to work, for you to consider her to be "decent?" Tell us about it?
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

#90714 Nov 23, 2013
Trash talk!! Just proves my point. Nothing but drunkards and trash. Wash your mouth out with soap and go down to the dollar general and get some decent underwear!!!!
decent woman

Lincoln, NE

#90715 Nov 23, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you scold your conservative friends that shows a link of a woman defecating in her own face, or the young boy with the erection, or the guys that loves herpes instead of Yellow Dog? Now get back in the kitchen and mind your conservative masters, They know what is best for you female baby ovens.
Trash mouth!!! Go to church and repent!!!

Location hidden

#90716 Nov 23, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Good summary of Max. I bet his family dinners are wonderful. He is such a paragon of good family values, hard work, honesty, and a strong sense of community. Who does he think he is bull sh******?
If he's led the same righteous life with Max Jr. as he has with his Mummified Mom, chances are excellent that Max Jr. doesn't want to be anywhere near Max sp rm-donor during the Holidays. The good news for Max is there's nobody around to fight him for the turkey drumstick!

Also, wouldn't there be something very wrong about Max / Polly eating another foul creature?

LOL
Flat Top Freddie

Lincoln, NE

#90717 Nov 23, 2013
I agree decent woman! These people are nothing but lake trash! They probably hang out at the lake drinking and swearing and getting sweaty with their cut off trash shorts and fornicate!

Location hidden

#90718 Nov 23, 2013
decent woman wrote:
Trash talk!! Just proves my point. Nothing but drunkards and trash. Wash your mouth out with soap and go down to the dollar general and get some decent underwear!!!!
Who are you trying to scold in your post above?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Thu Eileen 1,472
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 28 Go 4th 23
Mehlville Jun 25 la_verdad_esta_en_mi 1
new police officer? (Sep '13) Jun 25 Wow 18
Water Tower Dental Group Jun 25 No More Wisdom 7
Fox 2 News anna elise parks lookalike Stratford... Jun 22 Talk 2
Spingdale Pool & Bar Jun 22 arnold boy 2

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages