DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87658 Sep 15, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>GOP Party of People that have jobs and cannot sit and "spellcheck' every post because they are busy supporting you!
Don't worry, there is no one that makes more spelling errors then the St Louis Retard. He's so damn stupid that even when they get pointed out he will turn around and make the same mistake again. His brain can't handle it as it has been undeveloped since birth when he was born addicted to crack.
XOXO Wendy!

Park Hills, MO

#87659 Sep 15, 2013
Looks like Wendy got under the tard's skin...it's not hard to do...but funny to watch.
I'm pretty sure the STL idiot has sexual issues, it's the first thing it goes to when someone has stumped it.
Terrrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87660 Sep 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="XOXO Wendy!"]Looks like Wendy got under the tard's skin...it's not hard to do...but funny to watch.
I'm pretty sure the STL idiot has sexual issues, it's the first thing it goes to when someone has stumped it.[/QUOTE]

?????
Wendy "you us" It is all mind over matter.

I don't mind, because you don't matter.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#87661 Sep 15, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, too bad. Notice how good people tend to leave or stay out of politics. Except for Barney Frank, he should have caught aides sooner before he destroyed the financial system and became Opra rich in the process.
Truly, more qualified citizens should get into the "political process." At all levels, but especially at the local level. I would run for city councilman, but if anyone on the city staff violates EPA regulations, a city councilman can be charged with a CRIMINAL violation (not CIVIL). No thank you very much.

(Pssssst! Oprah is a BILLIONAIRE! You don't pay much attention, do you?)

(Pssssst! Barney Frank did not "[destroy] the financial system." You give him far too much credit for his abilities.)
Terrrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87662 Sep 15, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP Party of People that have jobs and cannot sit and "spellcheck' every post because they are busy supporting you!
Wendy honey ...If your going to act like an a@@, don't get insulted if people ride you.
Terrrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87663 Sep 15, 2013
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, there is no one that makes more spelling errors then the St Louis Retard. He's so damn stupid that even when they get pointed out he will turn around and make the same mistake again. His brain can't handle it as it has been undeveloped since birth when he was born addicted to crack.
OWNEDsville you are so desperate to try and be somebody big (at least here on Topix)

DAWG can't say that you have absolutely nothing! After all, you have inferiority!

#87664 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The Demoncrats do not fear God, hopefully they will start to fear the people they are suppose to serve. "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat" a paid Obama Bitch is being paid with our money and is fearing "screwed" ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,,,,,
I figure about as many Democrats as Republicans worship your God, as a percentage.

I do not expected to be cheated, but I fear that "OWNEDSville" will be totally "screwed" by those professional gun-sellers at Joplin because he is so naive about the real world. A "lamb" going into a gun sale "slaughter" without any experience whatsoever. The "lions" will relish the opportunity! Someone in Joplin will "hit the jackpot" when "OWNEDSville" shows up. I already know what he is going to buy.

#87665 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Stupid has to be confronted, look what happened when stupid was ignored ..... Obama and your government check! But then with Obama your government check is at risk too. Sooner or latter he will make a change that will give you pain too.
Yeah. Look what happened when stupid was ignored!

I am sure you mean clueless McCain and his clueless "running mate" Sarah Palin. Even YOU know that would have been a national disaster.

Yes, my government check is at the whim of a Congressional "stroke of the pen." But don't worry about me. I pay more income tax per year than your annual salary.

#87666 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor "Yellow Dawg Demoncrat", times are getting tough for all Obama Bitches. If it is not us, then the feeling of the pain and perversion of the Clinton/Obama agenda.
You say, " ... times are getting tough for all Obama Bitches .... " Perhaps.

But times are getting tough for YOU as well. For the sake of propriety, I shall not distinguish you with a suitable appellation. But I can think of several which are appropriate.

#87667 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawgs statement proves the mentality of the cradle to grave government handout morons. He thinks he has earned his welfare checks and food stamps. He has been so brainwashed into thinking that welfare is something he is entitled to because others work hard and are successful and he never amounted to anything more then "would you like fries with that?". He couldn't do a hard days work if his life depended on it. Now he is passing that idiocy on to his retarded kid. Oh well, at least the St Louis Princess is gay and will never reproduce so the cycle will end with him.
Vulgarity distinguishes the buffoon from the gentleman.

#87668 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Good the crooked/elitist Republicans going to jail was a start and we have been weeding the rest out in primaries, but you stupid Demoncrats (Obama Bitches) still worship your crooks / elites.
Unlike YOU, I worship no one -- neither crook nor elite.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87669 Sep 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="XOXO Wendy!"]Looks like Wendy got under the tard's skin...it's not hard to do...but funny to watch.
I'm pretty sure the STL idiot has sexual issues, it's the first thing it goes to when someone has stumped it.[/QUOTE]

He is a self hating homo. He can't control his urges to have sex with men so he is very angry and tries to project it onto everyone else. He needs to just get over it. I mean, his daddy Yellow Dawg isn't ashamed of his homosexuality. He should just be like his dad in ways other then being a moron. I think he would be much happier.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87670 Sep 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>My retarded son from St Louis Vulgarity distinguishes him as a buffoon. I am so proud of him
That it does. At the same time your stupidity, lies, and hypocrisy make you one as well so at least you have something else in common besides being homosexual Topix trolls.

#87672 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That it does. At the same time your stupidity, lies, and hypocrisy make you one as well so at least you have something else in common besides being homosexual Topix trolls.
HEY, EVERYBODY! Clueless from "OWNEDSville" edited my comment again! He is SO confused! He thinks that no one will notice his perfidy.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87673 Sep 15, 2013
HEY, EVERYBODY! Dipshit from Stupidville, Yellow Dawg as he goes by, is dancing like the puppet that I make him be. He is so self absorbed he actually thinks anyone gives a rats ass about what I edit in MY POSTS.

Well, Dawg gives a rats ass or I wouldn't be able to pull his strings at my will.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87674 Sep 15, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>HEY, EVERYBODY! I am Clueless that OWENSVILLE" OWNED ME again! I AM is SO confused! I think that no one will notice how he makes me his Topix BITCH.
DANCE PUPPET BOY!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Wendy

Overland Park, KS

#87675 Sep 15, 2013
Terrrified CONservatives wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy honey ...If your going to act like an a@@, don't get insulted if people ride you.
Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.

Disclaimer: I cannot believe that I just stooped to that level. I apologize to all the classy people that had to read that. I'll try not let it happen again.
DAWG LOVES ALQAEDA

United States

#87676 Sep 15, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.

Disclaimer: I cannot believe that I just stooped to that level. I apologize to all the classy people that had to read that. I'll try not let it happen again.
Fire away. Nobody here is going to judge you, at least nobody whose opinions matter. The bottom line is, sometime you got to get down in the gutter to fight the gutterslime. And they don't come any more slimier then the St Louis Retard and his daddy Yellow Dawg.

That's the problem for Dawg...others perception of him. He is so self absorbed and narcissistic that I have been able to put him in a three day meltdown over this editing posts things. He is so worried what others think about him he flipping out at my will. Me, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. This isn't a high school popularity contest. I'm going to say what I want, when I want, how I want, and to who I want. If somebody doesn't like it they can go grab a tissue and cry me a river.
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87677 Sep 15, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>Ride me? Doesn't sound like I'm your type. Besides, that's your position, HONEY.
Wendy take a note form Sarah palin...Quit while your ahead...LOL
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
Terrified CONservatives

Saint Louis, MO

#87678 Sep 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Fire away. Nobody here is going to judge you, at least nobody whose opinions matter. The bottom line is, sometime you got to get down in the gutter to fight the gutterslime. And they don't come any more slimier then the St Louis Retard and his daddy Yellow Dawg.
That's the problem for Dawg...others perception of him. He is so self absorbed and narcissistic that I have been able to put him in a three day meltdown over this editing posts things. He is so worried what others think about him he flipping out at my will. Me, I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. This isn't a high school popularity contest. I'm going to say what I want, when I want, how I want, and to who I want. If somebody doesn't like it they can go grab a tissue and cry me a river.
OWNEDsville you can tell from your ranting incoherant post that you do not know the meaning of the word fear, but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

You are DAWGS Hydrant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts 3 hr Eileen 16
Extreme Lifestyles Tattoo (Oct '08) May 18 matthew23255 81
value village May 18 Funny 14
Bayshore Village Apartments May 15 jewboy0725 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) May 14 Yup 1,260
Anyone familiar with obtaining a MO Gaming lice... (Dec '09) May 14 Carley 5
Possible New Residents-- May 13 coachlitnin 19
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE