Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#86339 Aug 20, 2013
Illegals Claim Discrimination, Seek In-state Tuition Rates
http://www.westernjournalism.com/illegals-cla...

MUSLIM BROS WAR ON CHRISTIANS
~ Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/08/19...

Barack Obama’s Support for the Rise of Political Islam
http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/barack-obamas-...
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#86340 Aug 20, 2013
Yellow Dog Demoncrat wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama/Clinton Kool-Aid is taking an effect on your writing,
Dawg is just continuing the meltdown he had last night.

I called the mental hospital he's being kept at and they said they will up his dose of medication today.
Un Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#86342 Aug 20, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg is just continuing the meltdown he had last night.
I called the mental hospital he's being kept at and they said they will up his dose of medication today.
What a weak and lame post, but so typical of a coward Drag-QUEEN like you
Un Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#86343 Aug 20, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said one word about Biden. Maybe the article did but I didn't.
Guess what stupid, there is an equal amount of evidence that Bin Laden was killed as there is that they took down the helicopter to silence SEAL team 6. But since you want to believe that Obama killed Bin Laden and you don't want to believe he ordered the execution of SEAL team 6 you are willing to accept the Bin Laden story as truth and the ST6 story as lies even though the evidence is equal in both cases, meaning all we have are the words of others. Very hypocritical, but typical of a left wing brain dead ObamaZombie.
Who says he hasn't tried? Who says he isn't staying hidden since the world believes him dead? Do you have any evidence that he hasn't tried? It that he is actually dead? Oh that's right, Obama and Biden say it so it must be true. Another example of how people like you are useful idiots.
You are a traitor. Your anti American views, your support of Obama, and your lies about serving in the military are proof enough. It's my opinion of you I don't care if anyone else thinks the same or not. So go get a tissue, dry those crying eyes, and tell it to someone who cares
You are a coward. You are the epitome of what a coward is. You run and hide from every challenge that is thrown at you over the lies and BS you post. I don't blame you though, you are a moron.
If I have no brain then why do I make you run like a coward when I call you out? Because you know I will kick your bleeding heart liberal ass all over this thread. Prove me wrong Dawg. Tell us what policies, back by legislation or executive order, of Obamas has had an influence on the stock market. Show the exact correlation between them and how the policies have affected it backed by facts, not your opinions or some copy/paste drivel.
Prove me wrong or prove yourself to be the coward you are.
My money says you run like a coward...LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!
?????

You are seriously disturbed

Seek help ...and massive amounts of anti psychotic medication
DAWG bites OWNEDsville

Saint Louis, MO

#86344 Aug 20, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "OWNEDsville"! Your IQ is too HIGH! Ah, hahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahahaha! TOO HIGH!_8-)
That is funny...hahahahaha

OWNEDsville is just "HIGH"...pretty much all the time!
Abby

West Plains, MO

#86346 Aug 20, 2013
No
Yes

West Plains, MO

#86347 Aug 20, 2013
Change
Dawg thinks hes a QUEEN

United States

#86348 Aug 20, 2013
Good to see my call to the mental ward where Yellow Dawg lives had the proper effect. No Dawg turds smelling up the forum. After seeing the meltdown he had last night and again this morning they must have heavily sedated him.
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#86349 Aug 20, 2013
Un Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
You are seriously disturbed
Seek help ...and massive amounts of anti psychotic medication
Typical liberal response, no defence for the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity & Growth. Expand Liberal/Elitist wealth and bame conserative republicans.....

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#86350 Aug 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Typical liberal response, no defence for the Clinton/Obama agenda. Destroy American Freedom, Prosperity & Growth. Expand Liberal/Elitist wealth and bame conserative republicans.....
Who let the Brits in?
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#86351 Aug 20, 2013
LibertyNEWS TV - "Has Arab-Controlled 'Muslim Media' Taken Hold in America?"

Al Jazeera America launches far and wide; an MSNBC host launches an attack on Christian conservatives; and is a Tea Party Senator launching his presidential bid? Here's Norvell with today's LNTV report. 8.20.13
&fe ature=c4-overview-vl&list= PLtSu5W5WJmiezzVpYK5ypMumJCtYI AijP
Liberals

Cape Girardeau, MO

#86353 Aug 20, 2013
MSNBC tell us what we think
Yellow Dog Demoncrat

United States

#86354 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Who let the Brits in?
You did. By accepting the Clinton/Obama agenda, drinking their Kool-Aid. Lets turn America into europe.
Truth_Stands

Poplar Bluff, MO

#86355 Aug 21, 2013
Politicians and or politics are not the answer to our problems, they are the cause. Them and the cronies that propagate their agendas, whatever or whoever they may be.

#86356 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You did. By accepting the Clinton/Obama agenda, drinking their Kool-Aid. Lets turn America into europe.
ROFL! No, I was referring to your use of the word "defence." Just who ARE you, laddie boy? Canadian? Australian? English? Are you even an American citizen? Paid international propagandist?

Just who ARE you, laddie boy?

Fess up! You can't even use the language!

#86357 Aug 21, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
LibertyNEWS TV - "Has Arab-Controlled 'Muslim Media' Taken Hold in America?"
Al Jazeera America launches far and wide; an MSNBC host launches an attack on Christian conservatives; and is a Tea Party Senator launching his presidential bid? Here's Norvell with today's LNTV report. 8.20.13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XSDE6lYGTb0XX&feature=c4- overview-vl&list=PLtSu5W5W JmiezzVpYK5ypMumJCtYIAijP
ROFL! "Russia Today" has been on for years, and you haven't complained!

No, you attempt to equate an Arab news agency (headquartered in Qatar) with American liberals.

That dog won't hunt, Jethro!

(Except for you brain-dead Neo-CONs. Now be a good boy, and go find out from Rush what you are thinking today.)
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#86358 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! "Russia Today" has been on for years, and you haven't complained!
No, you attempt to equate an Arab news agency (headquartered in Qatar) with American liberals.
That dog won't hunt, Jethro!
(Except for you brain-dead Neo-CONs. Now be a good boy, and go find out from Rush what you are thinking today.)
You just don't get it do you Dawg? As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue what's happening! You're right........your dog don't hunt!

CHEERS!
sooo

Saint Louis, MO

#86359 Aug 21, 2013
it really doesn't matter!!
GOP has LOST the War LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#86360 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Well ...That's still way better, than you Conservatives turning America into a low wage, poor 3rd world, WALMART version of Mexico!
Nortondamus

Saint Louis, MO

#86361 Aug 21, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it do you Dawg? As a matter of fact, you don't have a clue what's happening! You're right........your dog don't hunt!
CHEERS!
Hmmm...well your poodle just humped your leg!

No Rapture AGAIN...seems my predictions are 100% correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 44 min Frank Lee 952
prostitution in bars (May '06) Sun Moman 13
Food Service Contract Jan 24 what's up with that 3
Gate on Ambrose Crossing (Jun '11) Jan 24 what's up with that 56
council Jan 24 miranda 1
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Jan 21 WDCJ 1,474
Kimmswick Hauntings Tour (Aug '07) Jan 20 becky w 6
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?