Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Glen

Saint Louis, MO

#85226 Jul 18, 2013
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30% (that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85228 Jul 18, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! What the f**k are you babbling about? I knew when I checked this forum you would be posting your usual stupidity but I never expected it to be this damn stupid.
If you are a citizen of Canada you are a CANADIAN
If you are a citizen of Mexico you are a MEXICAN
If you are a citizen of the United States of AMERICA you are an AMERICAN
I knew you were far from being the brightest crayon in the box but I didn't think you were the black crayon.(Not a reference to race either)
I bet you think Mexican and Canadian are races to don't you?
Your post ranks in the top 5 dumbest posts I have ever seen. That's quite an accomplishment given the thousands of stupid posts that retarded kid of yours has made.
No wonder you think you are the Queen of England.
I bet you think citizens of Germany are French, citizens of France are Spanish, and citizens of Spain aren't necessarily Spanish.
LMAO!!!
"and citizens of Spain aren't necessarily Spanish."

I will let you Basque in your ignorance.

#85229 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Missouri Man Offers Free Land to Gun Makers in Restrictive States
http://americasvoicenow.org/missouri-man-offe...
DETROIT FILES FOR LARGEST MUNICIPAL BANKRUPTCY IN U.S. HISTORY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/re...
Democrats Officially Run Detroit Into The Ground, City Files For Bankruptcy…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/democrats-...
OBAMA FLASHBACK:‘WE REFUSED TO LET DETROIT GO BANKRUPT’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/ob...
FBI Chief Testifies Bureau Has Gone Soft On Battling Islamic Terrorism…
~ Not like we didn’t already know this.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/fbi-chief-...
Jesse Jackson:“Boycott” Florida As An “Apartheid State”…
~ Here comes the patented race baiter shakedown.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/jesse-jack...
Obama’s Secret $8 Billion Bribe To The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-secre...
3 Men Told Of Obama’s Manchurian Presidency In Advance (Part 2)
http://www.westernjournalism.com/3-men-told-o...
THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
The day before yesterday I ran a backgrounder on Trayvon Martin (elaborating on this), revealing who he was and what he did before that night.
I was remiss not to address George Zimmerman’s history before that fateful night. Back Fence has this:
The media and majority of blacks want you to believe that George Zimmerman is a racist. This is far from the truth, George Zimmerman is not a racist. The Telegraph (London, England) is reporting the following.
George Zimmerman voted and campaigned for Obama.
George Zimmerman and his black friend opened an insurance company in Florida.
George Zimmerman has black family members. Some of George’s black family members lived with him, at some point.
George Zimmerman launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid.
George dated and took a black girl to the prom.
George Zimmerman also mentored young black males.
You will never hear the media mention any of this.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-truth-ab...
And you will rarely hear the media mention this:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
Glenn

Saint Louis, MO

#85230 Jul 18, 2013
Glen wrote:
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30%(that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.
I'd vote for anyone that would burn the GodDamn Southern States to the ground like when the Great Republican President Lincoln did to them!

Make those toothless hillbillys howl!
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85231 Jul 18, 2013
TOP 3 STUPID THINGS DAWG BELIEVES....

#3 There is a Presidential Election in 2014

#2 If you are an American citizen you're not necessarily an American. But if you are a Canadian or Mexican citizen you ARE an American.

AND THE #1 STUPID THING DAWG BELIEVES.....

That he is the Queen of England!!!

It was tough coming up with the top 3 since 99% of Dawgs posts contain something stupid.
HAhA

United States

#85232 Jul 18, 2013

#2 If you are an American citizen you're not necessarily an American. But if you are a Canadian or Mexican citizen you ARE an American.

It was tough coming up with the top 3 since 99% of Dawgs posts contain something stupid.
Lol, my favorite is #2! He's a tard
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85233 Jul 18, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
The only way to solve this outstate CRAZY CONservative B.S., is to do exactly what we already did to them before.
Send government troops marching through South and Western Missouri and burn it all to the ground
There is no reason to keep talking,they didn't learn from the last time, it's time to make them HOWL!
Making their part of the state a smoking ruin seems to be the only thing that works on them
HUZZAH!
that worked real well,,,cuz we still here you old bag of bones,,,ha haa haaa,,,so lets burn people to the ground cuz they have diffrent opinions then you?,,,is your first name adlof and your last name hitler?,,,is it adolf sherman hitler,,,another old bag of bones,,,who everyone could tell was retarded cuz the dumb f--k lost his war,,,maybe your new name shuld be general dork the dumbo,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85234 Jul 18, 2013
Glen wrote:
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30%(that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.
or lower the prices of cigs by 30%,,,ha haa haaa,,,now break down the lots of jobs out there,,,with the price of gas and baby sitting cost and the wages these places pay,,,it aint worth the time,,,and obama did say lets share the wealth,,,so you better get some sleep so you wont be late for work tomorrow,,,ha haa haaa,,,,
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85235 Jul 18, 2013
HAhA wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, my favorite is #2! He's a tard
When I read that post by him I about feel out of my chair laughing. I mean he has said some dumb things before but that one was beyond dumb. It just goes to show how messed up in the head he is. When it comes to that kid of his the apple didn't fall from from the tree.
grave digger

Kirbyville, MO

#85236 Jul 18, 2013
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd vote for anyone that would burn the GodDamn Southern States to the ground like when the Great Republican President Lincoln did to them!
Make those toothless hillbillys howl!
yep,,,thanks alot president lincoln,,,you caused this whole damn racial problem going on today,,,freed all them black folk,,,how do you like your inner city streets now?,,,glenn,,,safe and clean and violence free and high property values with all the beautiful homes,,,did you know detroit city filed bankrupt papers today cuz their inner city is thriveing,,,did you know somebody tried to steal president lincolns body?,,,wonder why?,,,maybe to kick his ass cuz of the wonderfull thing he freed,,,then came martan luther,,,now he was a decent dude for people being equal,,,malcom x,,,maybe,,,but wasnt jessie jackson with martan luther king or was it malcom x that racist bastard hung with?,,,either way old jessie didnt learn anything from them,,,then dont know where that spawn racist sharpton come from,,,the two biggest racist in the black folk race and with the most power,,,seems what them two cause in america makes what lincoln freed them folks for a waist,,,and what king faught for a waist doesnt it,,,cuz it was white race against white race in that war all for the black race,,,so otherwords,,,what sharpton and jackson fight for,,,seperation,,,is what all white folks ancesters died for to stop,,,them blackys owe me money,,,their reletives were slaves and they get money,,,and mine died and the grave digger dont get shit,,,

#85238 Jul 19, 2013
With your limited reasoning ability, I am sure that it WAS tough for you to come up with this last bit of bloviation.

But we enjoy watching you try to "keep up with the big Dawgs"! With your limited intellect, you even have to celebrate me with your name! If it were not for ME, you would not even EXIST! ROFL!_8-)
HAhA

United States

#85239 Jul 19, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>With your limited reasoning ability, I am sure that it WAS tough for you to come up with this last bit of bloviation.

But we enjoy watching you try to "keep up with the big Dawgs"! With your limited intellect, you even have to celebrate me with your name! If it were not for ME, you would not even EXIST! ROFL!_8-)
Awe poor Dawg lost, watch him squirm!!!

#85240 Jul 19, 2013
HAhA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, my favorite is #2! He's a tard
Talking to yourself again? Seek help!

#85241 Jul 19, 2013
HAhA wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe poor Dawg lost, watch him squirm!!!
<.snicker!.> Why don't you go talk to yourself?_8-)

#85242 Jul 19, 2013
At a recent rally, Tea Party members were reminded that they have "incredible DNA," and were told "don't forget it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/gop-...
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85243 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
<.snicker!.> Why don't you go talk to yourself?_8-)
Game Point
Ward 3

United States

#85244 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again? Seek help!
That's right, you and the STL tard princess think their is only 3 people posting on this site.
Don't be a dumbass, oh and start sharing your jello with your daughter.

AND THAT little minion (directed to the STL tard) is a GAMEPOINT!
Norton

Olathe, KS

#85245 Jul 19, 2013
At a recent rally, Tea Party members were reminded that they have "incredible DNA," and were told "don't forget it."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/18/gop-...
Oh,of course we believe the Huff Post! This is one of your problems! Why don't you get some real news?

CHEERS!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85246 Jul 19, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,of course we believe the Huff Post! This is one of your problems! Why don't you get some real news?

CHEERS!
It was on our local news.
Ha Haa Haaa

Saint Louis, MO

#85247 Jul 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on our local news.
Game Point

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) Sun American 3
Black hair gal walking on shoulder I-55 in Peve... Feb 18 American 20
Off road riding ereas Feb 18 Deltadestroyer11 1
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Feb 18 JagStaff 17
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Feb 15 Know your subject 59
News Bare Feet Get Baby Booted from Burger King (Aug '09) Feb 14 Pizza Burger Phart 286
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Feb 13 Meashin1 34

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages