Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#85213 Jul 18, 2013
Norton wrote:
Come on Dawg......... get that brain to workin'! I'm sure you can twist and turn things around. That's what you do best!...
"Norton," you have proved time and time again that your comprehension of complex subjects has room for improvement.

If you ever happen to be in the company of a Canadian, ask him if he is an "American."

#85214 Jul 18, 2013
DR_ROFL wrote:
Dawg...
Check this out also. Not really my area of expertise but just from a general observation. Chicken soup for the soul, if you will.
http://www.bobsommers.com/why-the-world-despi...
Prescription: Take one (1) once ounce of humility with a grain of salt every 24 hours. Dosage can be doubled if needed. Continue taking for a lifetime.
I see, "ROFL_DR"! Since you now realize that your logic is defective regarding the use of the word "American," you have now been reduced to attacking me personally, since you have run out of arguments.

Google "ad hominem," and take one (1) attempt at trying to improve your knowledge. Multiple attempts are recommended. A grain of salt is unnecessary, insofar as that is what your bloviation requires of others.(And you MIGHT try to increase your knowledge for a lifetime through the taking of multiple factoid doses, while you are at it.)
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85215 Jul 18, 2013
the grave digger is not a racist,,,repeat,,,not a racist,,,in any way shape or form,,,cuz the grave digger owns a black n white tv set,,,cuz the grave digger doesnt know any of these sand monkey people who hate the grave digger cuz the grave digger be american,,,cuz the grave digger beleives a ho needs the baby powder on the pimp hand every once in a while,,,,cuz the grave digger had a wop freind when a kid,,,cuz the grave digger has a fag neighbor,,,cuz the grave digger held the door open the other day for the qweer,,,the grave digger is sick n tired of being called a racist,,,and a police hater cuz always show respect to those pigs,,,and the grave digger will never learn to speak ebonics,,,not cuz its a racist language,,,cuz the grave digger is scared to get the angela joline lip implants just to wanna talk like fat albert,,,so will all you left liberal aliens stop calling the grave digger a racist,,,thank you,,,

#85216 Jul 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>LORD have mercy on us all,,,remember when the black racist folk tried to get ebonics taught in public schools?,,,but nobody could understand street slang?,,,well the black racist of america did win the seperation of their blood line being called african american,,,but when you talk to any real black person who is from one of the african countries and ask if the african american is from their,,,they all have the same answer,,,which is,,,my country in africa has pride and dont want this trashy out of control people,,,now you can walk around anywhere and ask any black person where in africa and of what people are you from,,,and the answer is,,,africa,,,and whats funny is they dont even relize the north are white with a desert tan and claim no black blood lines and the south is all white claiming no black blood lines,,,then sense your lefty buttocks like to google so much,,,google the congo,,,and look what it says,,,but unless you speak african,,,you will have to have it translated for you,,,and today is your lucky day you lefty bastard,,,cuz the grave digger can translate for ya,,,this is what the google search says on the congo page,,,,nok nok nok,,,nok,,,nok nok nok nok nok,,,,nok nok nok nok,,,nok nok,,,and the translation is,,,f--k the african american blacks,,,f--k the lefty liberals,,,and we love the grave digger,,,,ha haa haaa,,,suka
nok nok

Who's there?

"grave digger"

"grave digger" who?

"grave dig" are totally demented ... ha haa haaa ... me suka

#85217 Jul 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>did the homework and you are a dog alright,,,we have the americas,,,being south america,,,north america and the canada on up arear of land,,,with the united states of america being diffrent from the countries in south america and the lands of canada and above,,,so when your born in the united states of america you are an american,,,not a african american,,,irish american,,,itlian american,,,russian american,,,polish american,,, mexican american,,,german american,,,french american,,,middle eastern sand monkey american,,,or anything but an american,,,and this is why calling yourself anything else but an american if you were born in american is a racist remark just like putting a nazi symbol tattoo on your forehead,,,like charlie manson has,,,and the black racist calling themselves african americans,,,cuz if they were born in america they be americans and no diffrent then any other american born race,,,you lefty liberal dog,,,ha haa haaa
Perhaps you should try doing your homework again.
Totally Agree

Arcola, MO

#85218 Jul 18, 2013
U R Queen of Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not get your jello cup today? Don't cry, it's ok....you are still the Queen of stupid
The STL idiot is a mental case, lol

#85220 Jul 18, 2013
grave digger wrote:
the grave digger is not a racist,,,repeat,,,not a racist,,,in any way shape or form,,,
,,,so will all you left liberal aliens stop calling the grave digger a racist,,,thank you,,,
You rate yourself too highly, "grave digger." I never called you a racist.
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85221 Jul 18, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
nok nok
Who's there?
"grave digger"
"grave digger" who?
"grave dig" are totally demented ... ha haa haaa ... me suka
demented is a tough word to understand the meaning of this word,,,cuz to you the grave digger is demented,,,but to the grave digger lefty liberals like yourself are demented,,,then to the sand monkey terrorist all americans are demented,,,but to all children who dont understand obamacare,,,,oh wait,,,thats everyone,,,lets try that again,,,but to all children who havent been brainwashed into the no moral lefty side of things arnt demented yet,,,but the obama scandals,,,pick one,,,has the lefty obama goons get caught in the act,,,then sit there on tv in front of the world and lie,,,now thats demented,,,or stevie wonder one of the best singer/entertainers of all times says he wont entertain in the state of florida cuz of this zimmerman verdict?,,,now thats just plain blind stupidity and demented,,,then we have people who call a pastor of a kkk church a racist but al sharpton and jessie jackson call themselves reverends and are racist but both teach out of the same bible,,,now thats demented,,,a racist calling a racist a racist,,,,demented,,,then we have the pigmy people of the amazon who dont have drug problems,,,racism problems,,,election fraud problems,,,unemployment problems,,,jury verdict problems,,,and all live happy ever after,,,why?,,,cuz the lefty hasnt found their villages yet to screw their GOD given rights up yet,,,and the reason the lefty hasnt is,,,cuz its harmfull to the enviroment to have aluminum bottom boats touch the water or some made up al gore bullshit like that,,,and they cant get to the pigmy villages yet,,,ha haa haaa,,,and al gore winning the big prize for his melting of the ice cubes and the scientist coming out afterwords and saying his findings were wrong and fraud,,,now thats demented,,,and the college girl nancy palosi had come out and said she needed free birth control from the goverment cuz she screwed more dudes then a street hooker,,,for free sex that is,,,now thats demented,,,ha haa haaa,,,or the leader of the new black panther party has,,,kill whitey tattooed on his face but says that group arnt racist and are peacefull,,,now thats demented,,,ha haa haaa
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85222 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You rate yourself too highly, "grave digger." I never called you a racist.
the grave digger is not a racist,,,a topix smartass,,,maybe,,,a topix wise one,,,yes,,,but a racist,,,nope,,,cant be when you have black mix and mexican mix in the family,,,now can the grave digger,,,the grave digger looks at every man as a man,,,not color,,,and judge every man by their actions not color,,,cuz the grave digger will whack a whitey as fast as a blacky or mexicany,,,if their actions are bad will towers the grave digger,,,the grave digger has seen real racist before,,,scary,,,very scary people,,,white kraker ass people who read the one and only holy bible and can only see their own color,,,and all they do is start crap in honor of their own race,,,you know,,,like al sharpton and jessie jackson do,,,ha haa haaa
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85223 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>There you go again, "Norton." Trying to show your knowledge, but missing a few salient points!

1. If you are a citizen of Canada, you are an American.
2. If you are a citizen of Mexico, you are an American.
3. If you were born in the USA, you are not necessarily an "American" -- that is -- you do not necessarily qualify as, or become, a citizen of the USA.

Here is one exception to #3: A child, born in the USA, of parents who are in-country on diplomatic status, does NOT become a citizen of the USA.

So -- I challenge you -- if you know how to "Google," then do so. Your so-called "common sense" is often wrong.
ROFLMAO!! What the f**k are you babbling about? I knew when I checked this forum you would be posting your usual stupidity but I never expected it to be this damn stupid.

If you are a citizen of Canada you are a CANADIAN

If you are a citizen of Mexico you are a MEXICAN

If you are a citizen of the United States of AMERICA you are an AMERICAN

I knew you were far from being the brightest crayon in the box but I didn't think you were the black crayon.(Not a reference to race either)

I bet you think Mexican and Canadian are races to don't you?

Your post ranks in the top 5 dumbest posts I have ever seen. That's quite an accomplishment given the thousands of stupid posts that retarded kid of yours has made.

No wonder you think you are the Queen of England.

I bet you think citizens of Germany are French, citizens of France are Spanish, and citizens of Spain aren't necessarily Spanish.

LMAO!!!
OBAMA BIN LYIN

Branson, MO

#85224 Jul 18, 2013
Missouri Man Offers Free Land to Gun Makers in Restrictive States
http://americasvoicenow.org/missouri-man-offe...

DETROIT FILES FOR LARGEST MUNICIPAL BANKRUPTCY IN U.S. HISTORY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/re...

Democrats Officially Run Detroit Into The Ground, City Files For Bankruptcy…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/democrats-...

OBAMA FLASHBACK:‘WE REFUSED TO LET DETROIT GO BANKRUPT’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/ob...

FBI Chief Testifies Bureau Has Gone Soft On Battling Islamic Terrorism…
~ Not like we didn’t already know this.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/fbi-chief-...

Jesse Jackson:“Boycott” Florida As An “Apartheid State”…
~ Here comes the patented race baiter shakedown.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/jesse-jack...

Obama’s Secret $8 Billion Bribe To The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-secre...

3 Men Told Of Obama’s Manchurian Presidency In Advance (Part 2)
http://www.westernjournalism.com/3-men-told-o...

THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
The day before yesterday I ran a backgrounder on Trayvon Martin (elaborating on this), revealing who he was and what he did before that night.

I was remiss not to address George Zimmerman’s history before that fateful night. Back Fence has this:

The media and majority of blacks want you to believe that George Zimmerman is a racist. This is far from the truth, George Zimmerman is not a racist. The Telegraph (London, England) is reporting the following.

George Zimmerman voted and campaigned for Obama.

George Zimmerman and his black friend opened an insurance company in Florida.

George Zimmerman has black family members. Some of George’s black family members lived with him, at some point.

George Zimmerman launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid.

George dated and took a black girl to the prom.

George Zimmerman also mentored young black males.

You will never hear the media mention any of this.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-truth-ab...
General Sherman

Chesterfield, MO

#85225 Jul 18, 2013
The only way to solve this outstate CRAZY CONservative B.S., is to do exactly what we already did to them before.

Send government troops marching through South and Western Missouri and burn it all to the ground

There is no reason to keep talking,they didn't learn from the last time, it's time to make them HOWL!

Making their part of the state a smoking ruin seems to be the only thing that works on them

HUZZAH!
Glen

Saint Louis, MO

#85226 Jul 18, 2013
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30% (that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.

#85228 Jul 18, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!! What the f**k are you babbling about? I knew when I checked this forum you would be posting your usual stupidity but I never expected it to be this damn stupid.
If you are a citizen of Canada you are a CANADIAN
If you are a citizen of Mexico you are a MEXICAN
If you are a citizen of the United States of AMERICA you are an AMERICAN
I knew you were far from being the brightest crayon in the box but I didn't think you were the black crayon.(Not a reference to race either)
I bet you think Mexican and Canadian are races to don't you?
Your post ranks in the top 5 dumbest posts I have ever seen. That's quite an accomplishment given the thousands of stupid posts that retarded kid of yours has made.
No wonder you think you are the Queen of England.
I bet you think citizens of Germany are French, citizens of France are Spanish, and citizens of Spain aren't necessarily Spanish.
LMAO!!!
"and citizens of Spain aren't necessarily Spanish."

I will let you Basque in your ignorance.

#85229 Jul 18, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
Missouri Man Offers Free Land to Gun Makers in Restrictive States
http://americasvoicenow.org/missouri-man-offe...
DETROIT FILES FOR LARGEST MUNICIPAL BANKRUPTCY IN U.S. HISTORY
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/re...
Democrats Officially Run Detroit Into The Ground, City Files For Bankruptcy…
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/democrats-...
OBAMA FLASHBACK:‘WE REFUSED TO LET DETROIT GO BANKRUPT’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/18/ob...
FBI Chief Testifies Bureau Has Gone Soft On Battling Islamic Terrorism…
~ Not like we didn’t already know this.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/fbi-chief-...
Jesse Jackson:“Boycott” Florida As An “Apartheid State”…
~ Here comes the patented race baiter shakedown.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/07/18/jesse-jack...
Obama’s Secret $8 Billion Bribe To The Muslim Brotherhood
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-secre...
3 Men Told Of Obama’s Manchurian Presidency In Advance (Part 2)
http://www.westernjournalism.com/3-men-told-o...
THE TRUTH ABOUT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
The day before yesterday I ran a backgrounder on Trayvon Martin (elaborating on this), revealing who he was and what he did before that night.
I was remiss not to address George Zimmerman’s history before that fateful night. Back Fence has this:
The media and majority of blacks want you to believe that George Zimmerman is a racist. This is far from the truth, George Zimmerman is not a racist. The Telegraph (London, England) is reporting the following.
George Zimmerman voted and campaigned for Obama.
George Zimmerman and his black friend opened an insurance company in Florida.
George Zimmerman has black family members. Some of George’s black family members lived with him, at some point.
George Zimmerman launched a campaign to help a homeless black man who was beaten up by a white kid.
George dated and took a black girl to the prom.
George Zimmerman also mentored young black males.
You will never hear the media mention any of this.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-truth-ab...
And you will rarely hear the media mention this:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
Glenn

Chesterfield, MO

#85230 Jul 18, 2013
Glen wrote:
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30%(that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.
I'd vote for anyone that would burn the GodDamn Southern States to the ground like when the Great Republican President Lincoln did to them!

Make those toothless hillbillys howl!
DAWG the QUEEN of England

United States

#85231 Jul 18, 2013
TOP 3 STUPID THINGS DAWG BELIEVES....

#3 There is a Presidential Election in 2014

#2 If you are an American citizen you're not necessarily an American. But if you are a Canadian or Mexican citizen you ARE an American.

AND THE #1 STUPID THING DAWG BELIEVES.....

That he is the Queen of England!!!

It was tough coming up with the top 3 since 99% of Dawgs posts contain something stupid.
HAhA

United States

#85232 Jul 18, 2013
DAWG the QUEEN of England wrote:
TOP 3 STUPID THINGS DAWG BELIEVES....

#3 There is a Presidential Election in 2014

#2 If you are an American citizen you're not necessarily an American. But if you are a Canadian or Mexican citizen you ARE an American.

AND THE #1 STUPID THING DAWG BELIEVES.....

That he is the Queen of England!!!

It was tough coming up with the top 3 since 99% of Dawgs posts contain something stupid.
Lol, my favorite is #2! He's a tard
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85233 Jul 18, 2013
General Sherman wrote:
The only way to solve this outstate CRAZY CONservative B.S., is to do exactly what we already did to them before.
Send government troops marching through South and Western Missouri and burn it all to the ground
There is no reason to keep talking,they didn't learn from the last time, it's time to make them HOWL!
Making their part of the state a smoking ruin seems to be the only thing that works on them
HUZZAH!
that worked real well,,,cuz we still here you old bag of bones,,,ha haa haaa,,,so lets burn people to the ground cuz they have diffrent opinions then you?,,,is your first name adlof and your last name hitler?,,,is it adolf sherman hitler,,,another old bag of bones,,,who everyone could tell was retarded cuz the dumb f--k lost his war,,,maybe your new name shuld be general dork the dumbo,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Hollister, MO

#85234 Jul 18, 2013
Glen wrote:
I would vote for anyone that would have the balls to tell all the freeloaders that they have 6 months to get a job and if they dont all the free money they get will be cut 30%(that would take care of the Cigs). Then after another 6 months cut it another 30%. There are lots of jobs out there but why do they work if they can get money for free.
or lower the prices of cigs by 30%,,,ha haa haaa,,,now break down the lots of jobs out there,,,with the price of gas and baby sitting cost and the wages these places pay,,,it aint worth the time,,,and obama did say lets share the wealth,,,so you better get some sleep so you wont be late for work tomorrow,,,ha haa haaa,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it time for a new location for Arnold's Park? 4 hr _trav 1
4th July firework display 4 hr Cindie 4
anyone want a free orange kitten? (Jun '12) Jun 29 Debbie elliott 3
value village Jun 28 Nat 15
News Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop B Promotions (Jul '10) Jun 27 Jody 15
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 25 Bottle Rockets Rule 21
new police officer? (Sep '13) Jun 25 shame 14
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages