Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Arnold Forum

Comments (Page 3,983)

Showing posts 79,641 - 79,660 of95,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85171
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Registered Nurse wrote:
Anytime you get a cut or contusion to the scalp area, you will bleed like a stuck hog. Lots of blood with superficial injuries.
<quoted text>
Of course! However there are those that don't have a clue. Good post!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85172
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nort wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me for clarification. I clarified it for you. If you are so damn smart and can google so well, then go look shyt up for yourself and don't ask for "clarification" again. I did not try to make you look stupid. You made yourself look stupid, then pointed your finger at me. You are so distracted by topix it is affecting your spirituality. Pehaps you need to get your nose off topix and stick it in your New Testament and learn how to be christlike.
Did you burn your toast this morning? Got ants in your pants? Just wondered!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85173
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post
Game Point
Talkin" to yourself, huh? HAAAAAA!

CHEERS!
STL is fishy

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85174
Jul 17, 2013
 
She said wrote:
<quoted text>that the head banging ZM got in their neigborhood was a whoopin. Zimmerman wiggled off the sidewalk into the grass when he was getting that whoopin, which means his head was mostly banged on the ground, not the sidewalk. Zimmerman lied about getting his head banged over and over and over on the sidewalk.

But then again, ZM told many lies. Now we have a renegade juror who is married to a defense lawyer that referred to ZM as George on CNN. That juror obviously had prior knowledge of the case and a made up mind that he was innocent before the trial began. She was really anxious to become one of the jurors. She should have been culled out during the Voir Dure. I smell fish.
You smell fish? Close your legs
SMOOCHES

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85175
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bowser Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>In order to READ literary classics, you must know how to read. For example, many people read the Classic book before they watch the movie version.

American Classics always are in print before a movie is made. Comprende, Muchocho

Anybody who is not versed in the American arts or classics in simply uncultured.
I speak 4 languages and have lived in 3 different countries and you are the most uncultured, unintelligent being I have came across yet.
Taiwanese
Mandarin
Italian
Spanish
Really

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85176
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nort wrote:
<quoted text>You asked me for clarification. I clarified it for you. If you are so damn smart and can google so well, then go look shyt up for yourself and don't ask for "clarification" again. I did not try to make you look stupid. You made yourself look stupid, then pointed your finger at me. You are so distracted by topix it is affecting your spirituality. Pehaps you need to get your nose off topix and stick it in your New Testament and learn how to be christlike.
You look stupid all on your own...
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85177
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You ARE NOT, I repeat, ARE NOT driving me crazy. Like I said before, you are pure entertainment. So babble all you want, cuz it reveals how low your IQ really is, boy. I was giving you a free lesson on how not to appear like a dense redneck. I can lead you to the water, mule, but I can't make you drink.

I enjoy it when stupid people get their azzes handed to them.
Hahahaha! I think someone drove you to crazy years ago!
Oh and you should read ALL of your posts, you are the STL idiot....you earned your name, be proud!!
Truth Teller

Rock Port, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85178
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Daily Kos" shows photos of Zimmerman's nose, and states that it is unlikely that Martin hit Zimmerman 20 to 30 times on the face and nose. Zimmerman did not go to a doctor that evening. Zimmerman never released x-rays of his "broken nose." (Other photos show that the cuts to Zimmerman's head were superficial.)
Hopefully, the real story will be brought out during the civil suits.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/03/1213... #
Speaking of superficial.Here are some real facts for you.91% of all African Americans in the U.S. are killed by...African Americans.African Americans represent 13 % of the population,yet are responsible for over 50% of the nations crime.You can't support violence in the many ways(movies,songs,gangs,person a)and then cry "foul" or racism when you are part of the problem.Where is the outrage when the tables are turned? Where was the outrage during the O.J.debacle? I heard an advocate for Trayvon compare him to Medgar Evers and M.L.K. as a symbol for civil rights. What a disgrace to two outstanding African Americans.Trayvon's death was a tragedy,yes.Travesty to our civil rights,NO.
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85179
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>so you insult yourself useing diffrent topix names,,,and then think you won something,,,what a retarded no girlfreind having living in your mommys basement freak you are,,,is your first name norman by any chance,,,ha haa haaa,,,hey norman bates,,,does your family own a motel?,,,ha haa haaa,,,
The most her family would own is a trailer park!
GAME POINT MO FO's (oh wait, that's racist, hahahahahhaha)
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85180
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are wrong again, "grave digger."

In his post #84993, "Owensville," with his "DAWG the QUEEN of England" mask on, said, "Are you really that clueless? Sanford hired Cecil Smith, an black man, back in February."

In my post #85017, I responded with, "You are correct about Cecil Smith."

So ... another one of your statements has been proved to be wrong.
Holy shyt! Do you keep a ledger of your posts? Go volunteer or something
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85181
Jul 17, 2013
 
Game Point wrote:
<quoted text>You whine like a little beeeatch! I am insulting myself by using different names on topix?

Now I am convinced you are totally insane. You have destroyed ALL your brain cells by mainlining draino.
You insult yourself just by breathing
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85182
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are wrong again, "grave digger."
In his post #84993, "Owensville," with his "DAWG the QUEEN of England" mask on, said, "Are you really that clueless? Sanford hired Cecil Smith, an black man, back in February."
In my post #85017, I responded with, "You are correct about Cecil Smith."
So ... another one of your statements has been proved to be wrong.
never heard of a cecil smith,,,and damn sure wasnt posting anything about a cecil smith,,,whoever that is,,,so how can the grave digger be wrong when you just twist peoples post,,,the grave digger thinks the grave digger was wrong about you,,,you dont have mental problems,,,the grave digger thinks you have a drinking problem,,,shut it drunk,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85183
Jul 17, 2013
 
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of superficial.Here are some real facts for you.91% of all African Americans in the U.S. are killed by...African Americans.African Americans represent 13 % of the population,yet are responsible for over 50% of the nations crime.You can't support violence in the many ways(movies,songs,gangs,person a)and then cry "foul" or racism when you are part of the problem.Where is the outrage when the tables are turned? Where was the outrage during the O.J.debacle? I heard an advocate for Trayvon compare him to Medgar Evers and M.L.K. as a symbol for civil rights. What a disgrace to two outstanding African Americans.Trayvon's death was a tragedy,yes.Travesty to our civil rights,NO.
nice,,,
You are so STUPID LOL

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85185
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! I think someone drove you to crazy years ago!
Oh and you should read ALL of your posts, you are the STL idiot....you earned your name, be proud!!
You insult yourself just by breathing

ha haa haaa,,,,
Nortondamus

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85187
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The most her family would own is a trailer park!
GAME POINT MO FO's (oh wait, that's racist, hahahahahhaha)
Bitch ...With you bad credit...you'll never own the double wide of your dreams...GAME POINT!

“REAL PATRIOTS ...”

Since: Sep 09

do not have to advertise!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85189
Jul 17, 2013
 
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of a cecil smith,,,and damn sure wasnt posting anything about a cecil smith,,,whoever that is,,,so how can the grave digger be wrong when you just twist peoples post,,,the grave digger thinks the grave digger was wrong about you,,,you dont have mental problems,,,the grave digger thinks you have a drinking problem,,,shut it drunk,,,ha haa haaa,,,
You said that no liberal ever admits that he is wrong.

I showed you otherwise. Do read the entire post, if you want to appear to have a clue.
Really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85190
Jul 17, 2013
 
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You look stupid all on your own...
Just kidding. You are one smart cookie.
Really

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85191
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You are so STUPID LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You insult yourself just by breathing

ha haa haaa,,,,
It was funny when I said it. Now close your mouth and cover your nose, you are embarrassing your pathetic self.
May your one and only real name, "STL idiot live on forever"
omg norton

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85192
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point! So, I am not as dense as you !
You no comprehendo!
CHEERS!
Your post that I replied to:
Norton wrote:
,quoted text.
Hey stupid! Hispanic Americans or Latino Americans?? Which is it?
Just sayin'! CHEERS!
First of all, your question was stupid and as clear as mud.

Once again just for thick-headed Norton whose question makes no sense at all. Hispanics and Latinos are not referred to as hispanic americans or latino americans because the terms themselves indicate who they are and where they came from.

Blacks who are descendents of African slaves are called African Americans because they were born here in America and never lived in Africa.

If you were born in the United States, regardless of ethnicity, you are an American.

Next time go look it up yourself, cuz you said you were smart and know how to google.
Wowser

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85193
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It was funny when I said it. Now close your mouth and cover your nose, you are embarrassing your pathetic self.
May your one and only real name, "STL idiot live on forever"
I don't doubt for a minute that a looney tune such as yourself who is a patient in the Farmington Mental Institution, in a padded cell, floating next to the ceiling from all your happy pills, would acutally believe himself to be funny.

And you want us to believe I am embarrasing myself. <insert rolling laughter here> I am so honored to know I am getting under your skin and pissing you off, fruitcake. But don't freak out. The nurse will be around shortly to give you another happy pill so you can relax and pull that wedgie I gave you out of your azz.

FYI, it does not require an open mouth to type--only fast fingers.
And I will close my nose, cuz I can smell your stankin' bs azz from here. What a delusional idiot you turned out to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,641 - 79,660 of95,021
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 1 hr Hiding in the Basement 103
Chickens in arnold 2 hr Doris Borgelt 17
Should Arnold Secede from Jefferson County 5 hr run away 3
Ridgecrest Scandal 6 hr Doris Borgelt 52
How many churches does Arnold need? 22 hr Naomi 14
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu layback 6,894
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
•••

Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at July 11 at 11:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••