Comments
78,881 - 78,900 of 97,088 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
the girl

United States

#84377 Jun 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="what grass?"]<quoted text>
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh[/QUOTE] How do u know,have u been there lol
Gassy Girl

United States

#84378 Jun 28, 2013
the girl wrote:
<quoted text> How do u know,have u been there lol
Probably not but I bet he goes to that kweer resort over by Ava. What's it called? Cactus Canyon? LMAO

Even us in Willow Springs have heard about that place LOL

hehehehehhee
Paula Dean

Saint Louis, MO

#84380 Jun 28, 2013
Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not but I bet he goes to that kweer resort over by Ava. What's it called? Cactus Canyon? LMAO
Even us in Willow Springs have heard about that place LOL
hehehehehhee
It must be really hard for you flaming homosexuals living in such repression out in the backwoods like you do...buying all your drag show stuff from WalMart...LOL!!!!
I OWN The St Louis Retard

United States

#84381 Jun 28, 2013
Nortondamus wrote:
<quoted text>Understand this ...I would love to see you cutting my grass...so get your lazy a@@ busy!
Keep your sick homosexual innuendos to yourself Princess. Nobody wants to hear them.

United States

#84382 Jun 28, 2013
Paula Dean wrote:
<quoted text>It must be really hard for you flaming homosexuals living in such repression out in the backwoods like you do...buying all your drag show stuff from WalMart...LOL!!!!
As opposed to you flaming homosexuals living in the projects of St Louis and buying all your drag stuff at the thrift shop.

At least in St Louis your not repressed and are as free to be as gay as you want to be, and damn are you gay!!
Gassy Girl

United States

#84383 Jun 28, 2013
Paula Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be really hard for you flaming homosexuals living in such repression out in the backwoods like you do...buying all your drag show stuff from WalMart...LOL!!!!
Dufus, I live in town of Willow Springs. You are the root of all this kweer stuff. Bet you are sucking a big tool even as I write this.
Owensville boys are right about you. YOu are kweer as a football bat

hehehehehe
OBAMA BIN LYIN

West Plains, MO

#84384 Jun 28, 2013
WHAT WOULD TYRANNY LOOK LIKE IN AMERICA? LOOK AROUND.

* The president decided to raise energy prices on all Americans, which adversely affects the poor the most and he didnít ask Congress.

* The president decided to unilaterally reduce our strategic nuclear deterrent when more countries than ever have nuclear weapons, no treaty that would require consent of the Senate.

* The president has decided which health insurance plans the people are allowed to have. The president didnít ask congress or the people for that matter. The list goes on.

IN AMERICA, WE ARE EITHER MOVING MORE TOWARDS LIBERTY OR MORE TOWARDS TYRANNY.

Well I think, we should ask ourselves what tyranny would look like in the United States of America.

* An executive branch that picks and chooses which laws it wants to enforce.

* A judicial branch that would allow to do so on grounds of the executive branch did not defend the laws in the court.

* The legislative branch would have very limited power because they turned it all over the president and the people would feel like they had no representation.

The president told us he was going to fundamentally transform America, and I think that is exactly what he is doing.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWaK-DB894c
Anonymous

Sikeston, MO

#84385 Jun 28, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
* The president decided to raise energy prices on all Americans, which adversely affects the poor the most and he didnít ask Congress.
* The president decided to unilaterally reduce our strategic nuclear deterrent when more countries than ever have nuclear weapons, no treaty that would require consent of the Senate.
* The president has decided which health insurance plans the people are allowed to have. The president didnít ask congress or the people for that matter. The list goes on.
Well I think, we should ask ourselves what tyranny would look like in the United States of America.
* A judicial branch that would allow to do so on grounds of the executive branch did not defend the laws in the court.
* The legislative branch would have very limited power because they turned it all over the president and the people would feel like they had no representation.
The president told us he was going to fundamentally transform America, and I think that is exactly what he is doing.
I thought there was nobody with any since on here glad you wrote this!
what grass?

Park Hills, MO

#84386 Jun 28, 2013
the girl wrote:
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh"

How do u know,have u been there lol
Never been there, just seen her and her dwelling on a "Cops" episode.
GOP Job Creators

Saint Louis, MO

#84387 Jun 28, 2013
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh[/QUOTE]

Hell it's Jack in the Box

I see you're working in your Farmington corner corporate office tonight AKA Drive Thru window ...so OK I would like 6 tacos, with hot sauce, a order of curly fries, and a large coke.

Hey Jack ...Don't screw my order up like you did last time.
GOP Job Creators

Saint Louis, MO

#84388 Jun 28, 2013
Never been there, just seen her and her dwelling on a "Cops" episode.[/QUOTE]

Well Jack sometime you should go see your mother in jail... when is her next parole hearing ?
im insured

Branson, MO

#84390 Jun 29, 2013
on everything! and well! i pay over 3,500 a year for insurance dunb ass
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84391 Jun 29, 2013
OBAMA BIN LYIN wrote:
I wonder when he is going to officially become the dictator! Somehow I think he will try to keep his job. There are strange things going on and I don't like it!

CHEERS!
what grass?

Park Hills, MO

#84392 Jun 29, 2013
GOP Job Creators wrote:
Your trailer park concrete slab area doesn't have enough grass to justify someone else mowing it.....duh"

Hell it's Jack in the Box

I see you're working in your Farmington corner corporate office tonight AKA Drive Thru window ...so OK I would like 6 tacos, with hot sauce, a order of curly fries, and a large coke.

Hey Jack ...Don't screw my order up like you did last time.
Eeww, that's a very very fattening meal. Is your brother Jim Bob gonna load you up in his flatbed and take you out to dinner?
what grass?

Park Hills, MO

#84393 Jun 29, 2013
GOP Job Creators wrote:
Never been there, just seen her and her dwelling on a "Cops" episode."

Well Jack sometime you should go see your mother in jail... when is her next parole hearing ?
They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#84394 Jun 29, 2013
Mostly junk on here
Dr Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#84395 Jun 29, 2013
They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.[/QUOTE]

You must have spent alot of time in the Farmington State Hospital to know the schedule so well...what wing did they have you caged in?

It's also nice that Jack in the Box hires severly handicaped people like you.
Dr Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#84396 Jun 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
Mostly junk on here
We know ...so please stop posting your JUNK on here...LOL
Westboro Baptist Church

Saint Louis, MO

#84397 Jun 29, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder when he is going to officially become the dictator! Somehow I think he will try to keep his job. There are strange things going on and I don't like it!
CHEERS!
dictator???...
you really mean when Ted Haggert became a dic-eater?

United States

#84398 Jun 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="what grass?"]<quoted text>They let you get on WI FI today at the mental ward? That's awesome!!! Here's hoping they let you have that second cup of jello.
Don't forget craft time starts at a 11:00.[/QUOTE]

The Princess can't go to craft time. She got in trouble for eating the paste last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 min squeezers 1,844
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 229
Fantasy vs Reality 9 hr offcourse 8
Fox School (Jan '11) 11 hr LES 228
where is Lynn messer 23 hr seriously where i... 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Thu its on 279
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Thu stupid bills for ... 6,930
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info