Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#66418 Sep 23, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF OBAMA’S WORST EXECUTIVE ORDERS
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehens...
POLL: 63 PERCENT OPPOSE OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE ORDER FASCISM
Since losing control of Congress in the 2010 midterm elections, President Obama has increasingly turned to executive orders, regulations, and federal fiats to implement his agenda in a program the White House has dubbed “We Can’t Wait.” Analysts say Obama hopes the end-run around the legislative branch will allow him to campaign against a “do-nothing Congress” in 2012. However, a new Rasmussen poll finds a whopping majority of Americans oppose his most recent executive action on health care reform. Only 27 percent of those surveyed approve of the president’s new program to distribute $1 billion in grants to organizations that promise to find new ways to increase employment in the medical industry. Nearly two-thirds of respondents, 63 percent, say the president should work with Congress on implementing the bill, as the Constitution requires.
Obama unleashed the grant proposal after Congress refused to pass his “jobs” bill.
“This will open the inbox for many innovators and organizations that have an idea to bring to the table,” said Dr. Donald Berwick, administrator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.“We’re seeking innovators, organizations and leaders that have an idea to bring into further testing.”
Unfortunately, Berwick idealizes the British National Health Service, which is infamous for rationing care to the ill. In 1993, Berwick insisted:“Using unwanted procedures in terminal illness is a form of assault. In economic terms, it is waste.” More recently, Berwick has declared,“Excellent health care is by definition [wealth] redistribution.” He is joined in the administration by Henry J. Aaron, Obama’s nominee for the Social Security Advisory Board, who for nearly 30 years has promoted health care rationing along the British model. His 2005 book Can We Say No? argues “health care rationing in the United States is advisable, even inescapable.”
The Washington Post reports the nation will face a shortage of 63,000 doctors by 2015. However, ObamaCare’s funding formula will decrease the pool further yet by paying doctors less. Lower pay translates to fewer doctors, which in turn results in rationing by necessity. With funding changes under ObamaCare, the Office of the Medicare Actuary forecast that within nine years Medicare will pay doctors less than Medicaid. Conservative analyst John Goodman explained,“From a financial point of view, the seniors will be perceived as less desirable customers than welfare mothers.”
The program has concrete ideas about how to compensate for the doctor shortage:
That has left federal agencies looking to alternative ways to deliver care, ones that may rely more on community-based care and less on trips to the doctor’s office. Under this new program, organizations may be able to explore how community workers, volunteers, pharmacy techs or clinic managers could play a larger role in the health-care workforce.
Obama, Berwick, and Aaron are exploring ways the federal government can take over the health care sector and direct Americans to receive their health care from “volunteers” and “community workers” rather than making “trips to the doctor’s office.” And they are implementing it without bothering Congress in any way.
Many believe this is no coincidence. While the Silent Generation (Americans born between 1928 and 1945) was the only demographic to favor John McCain over Barack Obama in 2008, fully 70 percent of unmarried women voted for Obama.
The frightening part is that less than two-thirds of Americans disapprove, much less two-thirds of Congressmen.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-63-perc...
Just more rightwing extremist lies and propaganda.
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#66419 Sep 23, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF OBAMA’S WORST EXECUTIVE ORDERS
http://www.westernjournalism.com/a-comprehens...
POLL: 63 PERCENT OPPOSE OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE ORDER FASCISM
Since losing control of Congress in the 2010 midterm elections, President Obama has increasingly turned to executive orders, regulations, and federal fiats to implement his agenda in a program the White House has dubbed “We Can’t Wait.” Analysts say Obama hopes the end-run around the legislative branch will allow him to campaign against a “do-nothing Congress” in 2012. However, a new Rasmussen poll finds a whopping majority of Americans oppose his most recent executive action on health care reform. Only 27 percent of those surveyed approve of the president’s new program to distribute $1 billion in grants to organizations that promise to find new ways to increase employment in the medical industry. Nearly two-thirds of respondents, 63 percent, say the president should work with Congress on implementing the bill, as the Constitution requires.
Obama unleashed the grant proposal after Congress refused to pass his “jobs” bill.
“This will open the inbox for many innovators and organizations that have an idea to bring to the table,” said Dr. Donald Berwick, administrator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.“We’re seeking innovators, organizations and leaders that have an idea to bring into further testing.”
Unfortunately, Berwick idealizes the British National Health Service, which is infamous for rationing care to the ill. In 1993, Berwick insisted:“Using unwanted procedures in terminal illness is a form of assault. In economic terms, it is waste.” More recently, Berwick has declared,“Excellent health care is by definition [wealth] redistribution.” He is joined in the administration by Henry J. Aaron, Obama’s nominee for the Social Security Advisory Board, who for nearly 30 years has promoted health care rationing along the British model. His 2005 book Can We Say No? argues “health care rationing in the United States is advisable, even inescapable.”
The Washington Post reports the nation will face a shortage of 63,000 doctors by 2015. However, ObamaCare’s funding formula will decrease the pool further yet by paying doctors less. Lower pay translates to fewer doctors, which in turn results in rationing by necessity. With funding changes under ObamaCare, the Office of the Medicare Actuary forecast that within nine years Medicare will pay doctors less than Medicaid. Conservative analyst John Goodman explained,“From a financial point of view, the seniors will be perceived as less desirable customers than welfare mothers.”
The program has concrete ideas about how to compensate for the doctor shortage:
That has left federal agencies looking to alternative ways to deliver care, ones that may rely more on community-based care and less on trips to the doctor’s office. Under this new program, organizations may be able to explore how community workers, volunteers, pharmacy techs or clinic managers could play a larger role in the health-care workforce.
Obama, Berwick, and Aaron are exploring ways the federal government can take over the health care sector and direct Americans to receive their health care from “volunteers” and “community workers” rather than making “trips to the doctor’s office.” And they are implementing it without bothering Congress in any way.
The frightening part is that less than two-thirds of Americans disapprove, much less two-thirds of Congressmen.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/poll-63-perc...
Just more RIGHTWING EXTREMISTS lies and propaganda.

“DanFromSmithvill e......”

Since: Sep 12

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66420 Sep 24, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
dAN Coulter I Really like the picture of you... you're such a pu@@y...a kotex on your head is more than just a fashion accessory!
Bada BAIN
You get really upset when people see right through your lame ass attempts to use a proxy server. Maybe you should quit. In fact, maybe you should just quit life. Try using a rope or overdosing on your meth.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66421 Sep 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, THERE you are! I thought you had gone to another alias with a less stupid screen name!
As always YOU FAIL AGAIN!!

Unless you were trying to remind me that I OWN YOU, in which case you succeeded.

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66422 Sep 24, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more RIGHTWING EXTREMISTS lies and propaganda.
When a dipshit calls soemthing "lies and propaganda" but fails to prove it, then you know it's the truth and the dipshit just couldn't think of anything intelligent to say.

You're a DIPSHIT!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66423 Sep 24, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back 360 posts to find this comment by you. Why? Because I noticed that was the first remark I could find by you that even remotely related to politics. Everything else you post is meaningless excrement. Have you so little self respect that you center your life on trying, unsuccessfully to disturb others? What a sad little person you must be.
I concede that myself and others occasionally resort to insults and name-calling. However, you might note that we also attempt to offer pertinent, thought provoking ideas from time to time.
A more appropriate alias for you would be FUBAR...
I'm just using this screen name to annoy Dawg, and given the hundreds of posts he has made trying to get me to stop using it I can see it is working.

Your opinion however is duely noted and I will be happy to put it to proper use the next time I take a crap and need something to wipe my ass with.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66424 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just using this screen name to annoy Dawg, and given the hundreds of posts he has made trying to get me to stop using it I can see it is working.
Your opinion however is duely noted and I will be happy to put it to proper use the next time I take a crap and need something to wipe my ass with.
Poos and DAWG really KICKED your creepy ASS... while we shouldn't... it is fun to scrw with someone as emotionally damaged as you are....hahahahahahahaha!!!!

you really need to get off Drugs ...get a job ...get off Topix...and get a life!

bada BAIN!!!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66425 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
You get really upset when people see right through your lame ass attempts to use a proxy server. Maybe you should quit. In fact, maybe you should just quit life. Try using a rope or overdosing on your meth.
You live in an imaginary world...filled with all the voices in your head...hell you must account for half of all the posts here on this thread!

You know I would tell you to get off drugs...but it's obvious that you need to be on them...and under a doctors care.

Get a REAL job ...Get off Topix ...and Get a Life

Romney is a LOSER ...Just LiKe YOU!

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66426 Sep 24, 2012
You've been sitting there all night LADYBOY, getting high on your meth, just waiting for me to post like you always are.

Get a life LADYBOY!!

Nothing like OWNED SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY to start the day off with a good laugh!

ROFLMAO!!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66427 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
You've been sitting there all night LADYBOY, getting high on your meth, just waiting for me to post like you always are.
Get a life LADYBOY!!
Nothing like OWNED SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY to start the day off with a good laugh!
ROFLMAO!!
Right ....I've been asleep sall night ...because I have to get up and now I'M GOING TO WORK... and YOU DON'I

Honestly with your emotional disabilities ...How could you hold down a simple job...

You are worse than Romney such a Loser... you are the Bobby Jindal of Topix!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha

Pretend your Ann Romeny "Stop it ...it's Hard" and get back in the fetal postion ...hahahahahahahahahaha

Kicking your sad ass is such a nice way for me to start my morning ....hahahahahaha
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#66428 Sep 24, 2012
I Love the smell of Repulican Desperation in the morning.....hahahahahahahahaha

CHEERS

Has been DISMISSED!!!

#66429 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Right ....I've been asleep sall night ...because I have to get up and now I'M GOING TO WORK... and YOU DON'I
Honestly with your emotional disabilities ...How could you hold down a simple job...
You are worse than Romney such a Loser... you are the Bobby Jindal of Topix!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Pretend your Ann Romeny "Stop it ...it's Hard" and get back in the fetal postion ...hahahahahahahahahaha
Kicking your sad ass is such a nice way for me to start my morning ....hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHA!! You're going to work...ya right!!! I didn't know they let the patients clean the bathrooms at the mental ward.

You're going to work....HAHAHAHAHA!! Now that's the funniest shit I have heard in a long time.

Switching to other aliases and posting on here all day is not going to work LADYBOY. You don't earn your food stamps that way.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66430 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahaha
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#66431 Sep 24, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Muslim" has no message. He gets a nickel of each dollar he raises on this obvious SCAM.
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#66432 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you feel the need to spend your time voicing your disdain for Dawg. I get that. Like I said, I think most people do a little of that to one another. Sadly, you stand out as having no other purpose, which implies you really serve no useful purpose at all.
Next time you wipe your ass, don't forget to move your nose.....

“Just because it is possible”

Since: Jan 11

Doesn't mean it will happen.

#66433 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks dude, you just won me $20. I been gone all weekend camping and told my bud "I bet you $20 my little Topix Monkey Bitch has been sitting there all weekend waiting on his master like I trained him to do and will reply to me within 20 minutes, and there you are 19 minutes later,
ROFLMAO!!!
You are dismissed!! Enjoy the rest of your night and I expect you to be right there the next time I decide to OWN YOU!!
Did you tell your "buddy" that we know your name, where you graduated highschool, what you do for a living, the color of the Durango you were using while "camping" with this strange man.

Dan Mortinsane, you have been using this weak ass attempt to fain superiority forever. It has never worked and it never will.

The only time money changes hands between you and some other guy, is when he gets a happy ending.

Byt the time I posted it was an hour later.

He keeps trying, but nothing he does works. Poor littel Jihad Dumpster Baby.

#66434 Sep 24, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so you feel the need to spend your time voicing your disdain for Dawg. I get that. Like I said, I think most people do a little of that to one another. Sadly, you stand out as having no other purpose, which implies you really serve no useful purpose at all.
Next time you wipe your ass, don't forget to move your nose.....
Poos, it is as simple as the Jihad Monkey stated. Dawg owns him. He said that is his only purpose for being on here. He wouldn't know what to do if Dawg didn't make him dance.

He is a loser.

#66435 Sep 24, 2012
JIHADIST IN CHIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be a relief to your little ones. I imagine they could use the break from tossing salad for you all the time.
alsadem

Perryville, MO

#66436 Sep 24, 2012
people! look at your history,reps always destroy,
then dems repair.
The Muslim Dictator Prez

West Plains, MO

#66437 Sep 24, 2012
Another Open Letter To Mitt Romney

Dear Governor Romney,

As this political season really heats up now, I just wanted to share a few points with you. My wife and I consider ourselves to be middle-class Americans. We work very hard to make ends meet and have no desire to rely on government to meet our needs. But, to be honest, we are just one to two paychecks from a downgrade from the middle class just as America has been downgraded twice under the Obama regime.

Just like a majority of Americans today, it is very hard to save any money for the future. With extremely high energy and food prices that are destined to climb even more, we find ourselves facing the possibility of being priced out of existance.

We need a strong voice in Washington who won’t cave in to the left’s plan for total destruction and re-construction of the United States in Obama’s image. Are you that man, Sir? Granted, you were not my first choice throughout the primaries, but it is now clear that you are the only choice to restore America to her former glory. Are you up for the job? If so, say so in a loud and clear voice.

Don’t cave in to the communist left as John Mc Cain did back in 2008. Instead, take the fight to them. Put God and your conservative principals before you, and call their bluff. Do not pander to the media and select political groups as Obama has done. Stand for America in a loud and clear voice.

America will support you and will be more willing to do so if you tell it like it is. Make the point that it was a Democrat-controlled Congress since 2007 that laid this fiscal and economic path that we are on now. Make the comparison between Bush’s labor participation and unemployment rates and Obama’s. Make the point that Obama has accumulated more debt in one term than every other US president COMBINED! Make the point that there have been three times the US casualties in our Middle East wars under Obama’s watch than there were under Bush’s entire two terms. These statistics will litterly make you cry.

The power-brokers on the left believe that they have all of the power and that you must cave to their wishes. But, I am here to tell you this: take the fight to them. Go on offense, stand for God, and stand for America. We the People, your future employers, will stand behind you and support you if you do the right thing.

Stand up, Sir. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. You have the potential to be one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. It is time to stop being a gentleman. Take off the kid gloves, and take the fight to the left. If God and the American people are before you, no one can be against you.

In closing, sir, I leave you with these words: please stay safe, and always be aware of your surroundings.

Sincerely,

Tim Powers

http://www.westernjournalism.com/another-open...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it time for a new location for Arnold's Park? 12 hr Arnoldperson 2
new police officer? (Sep '13) Sun Kadie 15
4th July firework display Sat Cindie 4
anyone want a free orange kitten? (Jun '12) Jun 29 Debbie elliott 3
value village Jun 28 Nat 15
News Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop B Promotions (Jul '10) Jun 27 Jody 15
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 25 Bottle Rockets Rule 21
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages