GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#65874 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to ya! I knew you wouldn't take that dare because you know I am right and if I didn't know I'm right I wouldn't have double dog dared ya!:)))))))
CHEERS!
This just makes me wnat to sing...Norton is dreaming of a ...WHITE President" Just like the days we had of old...

Did you know that Jesus wasn't white ...Norton...he was GASP Middle Eastern!?????

You prove what Santorums says ...only stupid people vote Republican!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#65875 Sep 18, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the one dissing 47% of the country. He promised them jobs but gave them joblessness instead.
In his fundraising speech, Romney clearly stated that he was not going to worry about that 47% of Americans, whom he described an non-working "takers."

That would be great -- a President who thinks half the country is only freeloaders and he does not intend to represent them.

#65876 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Speaking of Gaffes, how many has Obama made in all the time he has been in office? Tell me again how many states he thinks we have.
Please -- you tell ME! That is one of your favorite stories to tell.

(Not counting the Carter-Reagan debates.)

#65877 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... The churches are full of non-believers. They may have a head knowledge of the Bible but not a heart knowledge....
Sadly, you seem to have neither.

#65878 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the 19th century when people had more sense? Yeah, I remember that!...
Really? You must be a bit older than I had thought. How old are you? 113 or more?

#65879 Sep 18, 2012
<quoted text>
And the crime rate was low because if you were found guilty you were automatically taken out and hanged in front of everybody.
Oh, yeah! The crime rate was low.

#65880 Sep 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> ... Dawg,if you are 80, you should know what real Americans used to be like......
I do indeed. They were Democrats. Like today.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#65881 Sep 18, 2012
I wonder if paul Ryans social securtity drawing mother is pissed off over what Romney said about her and the other 47% of Amnericans she is part of????

bada BAIN!!!!
american

Saint Charles, MO

#65882 Sep 18, 2012
hell wht would ryan himself not be insulted? did he not draw a social security survivers check after his dad passed?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65883 Sep 18, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not an expert, but I doubt a Muslim is going to profess belief in Jesus Christ. There are probably a few who convert to Christianity, but then they are Christians. While I'm at it, are Mormons Christians?
I doubt there are very few Muslims that convert to Christianity. They are as committed to their religion (hate that word) as we Christians are.

You know Mormons are not Christians! However, I prefer a Mormon to a Muslim.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65884 Sep 18, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You must be a bit older than I had thought. How old are you? 113 or more?
Yeah, I'm older than dirt. Does that make your day? You always take things out of context.(like I knew you would)

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65885 Sep 18, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
This just makes me wnat to sing...Norton is dreaming of a ...WHITE President" Just like the days we had of old...
Did you know that Jesus wasn't white ...Norton...he was GASP Middle Eastern!?????
You prove what Santorums says ...only stupid people vote Republican!
Yes, I know! Who cares what color he was? BTW, I am not a Republican! I am an independent! However, I am voting GOP.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#65886 Sep 18, 2012
Romney made a gaffe! So what, he was telling the truth but he stated what he meant, poorly. Obama has made a few gaffes, too! Geez! Anything to put down Romney! Tit for tat!

Still waiting for Dawg to report on the speeches Obama made in 2008 and 2012 where he said THE SAME THING. There were several! Funny, the 'we gotta do this and that' never got done and he is saying the same thing again. He wants 4 more years to do the things he was going to do the last 4 years!

CHEERS!
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#65887 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt there are very few Muslims that convert to Christianity. They are as committed to their religion (hate that word) as we Christians are.
CHEERS!
Norton... you not being a Christian is exacty the same trait...that you share with Romney and Mormons.

Norton maybe sometime you will let the love of God come into your heart and TRULY find Jesus...because all I can say to you is what Jesus said to rebuke you ..."Get Thee Behind me Satan"

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#65888 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
In the doctrine of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the terms “saved” and “salvation” have various meanings. As used in Romans 10:9-10, the words “saved” and “salvation” signify a covenant relationship with Jesus Christ.
http://www.lds.org/topics/salvation...
They depend on Jesus Christ for salvation. Now you're saying YOU can discern which Christian religous denominations are in God's favor. Is that in the Book of Norton's?

#65889 Sep 18, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
I wonder if paul Ryans social securtity drawing mother is pissed off over what Romney said about her and the other 47% of Amnericans she is part of????
bada BAIN!!!!
It is not necessary to go as far as Ryan's mother. Mitt Romney HIMSELF does not pay a high percentage of federal income tax. Less than the 13% of his "lazy class." Romney must acknowledge HIMSELF as being part of the "moocher" class.

#65890 Sep 18, 2012
american wrote:
hell wht would ryan himself not be insulted? did he not draw a social security survivers check after his dad passed?
Considering Ryan's salary, government-sponsored healthcare, and all his other governmental "perks," plus considering how little the House representatives have accomplished this year amidst their numerous "vacations," one can argue rather forcefully that Ryan HIMSELF is "on the dole."
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#65891 Sep 18, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> About 25% of the 47% need to be "dissed."Let's quit wrapping every American in the same blanket of unquestioned patriotism. We have millions of people who don't want to really work, who CHOOSE drugs-alcohol over responsibility and family,who CHOOSE to live off others while they sleep-play video games &-surf the net.Who believe they are victims of slavery-discrimination & prejudice(most of this is just an excuse).Real Americans are ready for change, jobs, and a leader who doesn't apologize to our enemies and cater to terrorists. Obama enables a culture of dependency that has become a culture of entitlement in all aspects of our society. Dawg,if you are 80, you should know what real Americans used to be like......
Apparently Clint Eastwood was wrong, Mitt. YOU actually can do that to yourself.

bada BAIN

#65892 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt there are very few Muslims that convert to Christianity....
I agree. I am sure that far more Christians convert to Islam.
GOPs BAIN in theASS

Saint Louis, MO

#65893 Sep 18, 2012
Norton wrote:
Romney made a gaffe! So what, he was telling the truth but he stated what he meant, poorly. Obama has made a few gaffes, too! Geez! Anything to put down Romney! Tit for tat!
Still waiting for Dawg to report on the speeches Obama made in 2008 and 2012 where he said THE SAME THING. There were several! Funny, the 'we gotta do this and that' never got done and he is saying the same thing again. He wants 4 more years to do the things he was going to do the last 4 years!
CHEERS!
Talk about "Mitting" all over yourself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extreme Lifestyles Tattoo (Oct '08) May 18 matthew23255 81
value village May 18 Funny 14
Bayshore Village Apartments May 15 jewboy0725 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) May 14 Yup 1,260
Anyone familiar with obtaining a MO Gaming lice... (Dec '09) May 14 Carley 5
Possible New Residents-- May 13 coachlitnin 19
Review: Billy Thebeau Auto Repair (May '13) May 10 Captain Howdy 7
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE