United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

There were two police cars called to the ward 1 polling place because of a scuffle. The Gold Buyers had a "No Doris" sign and she was using one of her small signs trying to block it. The Gold Buyer said that one of the signs were stolen, too. Wonder when those police reports will be available.
Jim West

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I recall about 4 years ago when Mr. Amato was running for Mayor Ole Doris did the same thing by holding a sign at the ward one polling place that said Tamato with a circle around then name and a line through the circle. I say Karma bit herself big time in the butt. She had a taste of her own medicine and judging by the stories and pictures and witnesses she didn't deal with it real well.
Sounds like she can dish it out but cant take it.
Done with Doris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Humm
Janna

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

And why has Doris not made any comment about this?
Linda

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

It was insignificant and someone was going to have to answer to higher authorities for calling 911 for a non-emergency situation and making false accusations.
Janna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

No comments on this episode from Doris? Why not what is she not telling us. Must of been bad.
Oh No

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The troll is getting hungry and lonely.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Talk about delusional. Now you think everybody is me. Well, it's not. Others are finally seeing someone stand up to you and are now getting the courage to speak out. There are many of us out there but you kept bullying them off. Now they see someone who hasn't backed down and is willing to stay around and not be bullied and have taken notice.

How's that other site coming along? Apparently not that well because you are still on here.

The 911 call was valid but it wouldn't look good for the city having a mayoral candidate arrested or cited on Election Day.
I was there

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
It was insignificant and someone was going to have to answer to higher authorities for calling 911 for a non-emergency situation and making false accusations.
It is surprising that the hag, who is known to carry a concealed weapon, did not go bat shit crazy hours earlier. Had she brought out a gun and gone Cookie Thornton (Kirkwood) how would you be defending her now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Are you saying that Doris is known to carry a concealed weapon? I just want clarification.
Janna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Why won't she comment on this?
Must of been really bad
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
Are you saying that Doris is known to carry a concealed weapon? I just want clarification.
Is that your business? Who cares if she carries. If she has the license, more pwer to her. What about that hot picture? Why did you take it down?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

I would think it is everybody's business, for their safety.
None of Your Business

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

If it were everybody's business, it would be published, would it not? I believe it is against the law to put that information out there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Well, someone else put it out there insinuating that she had it. Maybe you need to sue them. I was looking for verification of the information.
Please

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Letusnamenames wrote:
I would think it is everybody's business, for their safety.
Don't back peddle now ding dong. You were so concerned about your safety, you wanted to know. Now you say someone else is to blame, sue them? Is it your business to worry about your safety if your neighbor carries or the lady next to you in line at the store? That would be a big fat NO! So, why would it be your business or a safety issue for you if Borgelt has one.
None of Your Business

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

According to RSMO 571.101, MULES
9. Information regarding any holder of a certificate of qualification or a concealed carry endorsement is a closed record.
Guess you won't be getting the clarification you wanted any time soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Jefferson County was issued at August 27 at 3:03AM CDT

•••
•••
Arnold Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Arnold People Search