New Clerk Announced
Oh Really

Arnold, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2013
This has got to be a joke! A Waller clone!
http://www.mymoinfo.com/AUG-22-2013-WALLER-OU...

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
This has got to be a joke! A Waller clone!
http://www.mymoinfo.com/AUG-22-2013-WALLER-OU...
This seems very logical as she was the Deputy City Clerk and knows how things are run so it should be a very smooth transition. This is something that makes sense.

You would bash the government even if they paid all your moving expenses to move out of town. They will never do any right in your opinion so no matter what they do you will bash them. Everyone is tired of hearing you complain about every breathe they take because you've done it so much.
Oh Really

Arnold, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2013
How would you know if something were logical or not? You haven't got a logical cell in your brain. There is an appplicant much MORE qualified and has been an assistant City Clerk for MUCH LONGER and should have gotten the position.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
How would you know if something were logical or not? You haven't got a logical cell in your brain. There is an appplicant much MORE qualified and has been an assistant City Clerk for MUCH LONGER and should have gotten the position.
Nope. The person they hired worked within Arnold and they promoted from within. The person knows how ARNOLD operates and our procedures.

I guess your buddy, the applicant, not getting it sort of dashes your hopes of having unlimited access to everyone's information and plastering the details all over the Internet, huh?

Name the applicant so all of Arnold can judge for themselves who deserves it more.
Oh Really

Arnold, MO

#5 Aug 23, 2013
How stupid are you? That is a rhetorical question. There is a person who currently works in the Arnold City Clerk's office who has been in that office longer and has been an assistant city clerk IN THAT OFFICE longer and is more qualified than the candidate chosen. That is a travesty that should not have happened. Political games.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Aug 23, 2013
Post the name. What are YOU hiding? Can't even be open with the public.

The political game accusation tells me that it was a friend of yours and most likely you were hoping to use it to gain unrestricted access to information.

I'm glad the administration decided against that person if that is the case.
Sad Case

Arnold, MO

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Post the name. What are YOU hiding? Can't even be open with the public.
The political game accusation tells me that it was a friend of yours and most likely you were hoping to use it to gain unrestricted access to information.
I'm glad the administration decided against that person if that is the case.
So you are glad that someone with more seniority, more experience and more training was passed over for a job because of politics? What happened to merit?
There are three people in the city clerk's office one is Diane, one is Tammy, so you tell me who is the third person, you know the one that has the experience, seniority and training?
Concerned Citizen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#8 Aug 23, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Post the name. What are YOU hiding? Can't even be open with the public.
The political game accusation tells me that it was a friend of yours and most likely you were hoping to use it to gain unrestricted access to information.
I'm glad the administration decided against that person if that is the case.
And what exactly is the problem with unrestricted access to the government and city hall that work for us? They aren't supposed to be some secretive organization that forces their will on us. Did you study civics? It's supposed to be government FOR the people and BY the people. They are supposed to be PUBLIC SERVANTS. Not kings. We have every right to know what our government is doing and one can only assume they are doing wrong when they hide it from us.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 23, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>And what exactly is the problem with unrestricted access to the government and city hall that work for us? They aren't supposed to be some secretive organization that forces their will on us. Did you study civics? It's supposed to be government FOR the people and BY the people. They are supposed to be PUBLIC SERVANTS. Not kings. We have every right to know what our government is doing and one can only assume they are doing wrong when they hide it from us.
The problem comes in with people that will plaster other resident's personal information all over the Internet. Stuff that is only done out of malice to be vengeful. That is what is wrong with it. You don't have the right to know who is late on their sewer bills or water bills and you definitely don't have the right to plaster it all over the web.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2013
Sad Case wrote:
<quoted text>So you are glad that someone with more seniority, more experience and more training was passed over for a job because of politics? What happened to merit?
There are three people in the city clerk's office one is Diane, one is Tammy, so you tell me who is the third person, you know the one that has the experience, seniority and training?
I'm sorry. I don't live at city hall like you apparently so why don't you tell is the person's name.
Sad Case

Arnold, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2013
You claim to know everything else!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Aug 23, 2013
No I don't. You all put those words in my mouth. I never said them. That would be someone else who claims to know everything.
Sad Case

Arnold, MO

#15 Aug 23, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem comes in with people that will plaster other resident's personal information all over the Internet. Stuff that is only done out of malice to be vengeful. That is what is wrong with it. You don't have the right to know who is late on their sewer bills or water bills and you definitely don't have the right to plaster it all over the web.
Who are you saying would do this? There are three people in that office, of those, who are you saying would do this? Answer little miss know it all.
Midnight Rider

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Well, I've got to run to keep from hidin', And I'm bound to keep on ridin'. And I've got one more silver dollar, But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no, Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.

And I don't own the clothes I'm wearing, And the road goes on forever, And I've got one more silver dollar, But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.

And I've gone by the point of caring, Some old bed I'll soon be sharing, And I've got one more silver dollar,

But I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.

No, I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.

No, I'm not gonna let 'em catch me, no Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider.
Just Me

Hillsboro, MO

#17 Aug 24, 2013
Holy crap!!! I'm sure glad I don't work or live in the City of Arnold! You people are all screwed up.

I enjoy reading these forums however. It's like a soap opera. I bet your council meetings are interesting too. Maybe I'll skip the t.v. one night and show up at one of your meetings with popcorn and soda. It would be like going to the movies for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES Man Seminar at Social House 1 hr Sherminator 5
YES Man Seminar at Busch Stadium 4 hr Terrance 3
Yes Man Convention at Scottrade 4 hr Terrance 3
Trick or Treating 2017 4 hr The Other Guy 10
YES Man Seminar at Peabody Sat Terrance 10
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Oct 20 Guest 51
Looking (Aug '15) Oct 18 Loser 4

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages