The fairly new restaurant called "GiG...

The fairly new restaurant called "GiGi's" is GREAT!

Posted in the Arnold Forum

Curious Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 20, 2009
Has anyone tried "GiGi's" restaurant yet??? I have and the food is awesome. It's just off the Barnhart highway exit and it is located at the end of a gas station with a round tower like front. GiGi's provides the quick on the go food at the Phillips 66 gas station in Arnold off Richardson and Vogel. They have a menu similar to St. Louis Bread Company. They offer lower prices than St. Louis Bread Company and I think a better menu with a wonderful salad called Steak and Blue.(I think thats the name of the salad.) Anyway I ordered a salad that had steak in it and it was extremely tender and they mix it up for you right in front of you in a big stainless steel bowl. They give you bread with the salad and the option I chose was with a steak panini and drink. It totally filled me up. They have great looking breakfast items and the people who work there are extremely friendly and want to make sure you have a pleasant expierence. They even gave me a simple survey to fill out while I dined. If you are driving 55 south get off at Barnhart and make a right turn and go straight...it is on your left. Try it you'll like it!!!
Bumper

Arnold, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2009
Yep, Good food!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2009
Bumper,

Have you actually eaten there? I ask because it really is great food. I have been there for both breakfast and lunch. Outstanding menu and great portion sizes. For a restaurant on a gas station, I was shocked at the great quality.

“AKA The Real Bumper!”

Since: Oct 08

The Future

#4 Dec 4, 2009
Yes Vinny, I have ate there several times. Great food. I love the home made potato chips!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mehlville Sat la_verdad_esta_en_mi 1
new police officer? (Sep '13) Sat Wow 18
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sat Sheepdog 1,468
Water Tower Dental Group Sat No More Wisdom 7
Fox 2 News anna elise parks lookalike Stratford... Jun 22 Talk 2
Spingdale Pool & Bar Jun 22 arnold boy 2
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Jun 22 Independent 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages