Flower Pot

Arnold, MO

#106 May 19, 2013
The only losers are the voters. They are the ones who will pay and pay. The truth will be buried as far underground as the current regime can bury it. No open, honest, transparent government for Arnold. Just the good old boys playing with other people's money.
HoHo

Ashburn, VA

#108 May 19, 2013
That Brook Dubman thinks he's so cool.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#109 May 20, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>I can assure you that I was NEVER threatened with jack crap. Oh wait, yes you happen to threat that libel suit all the time and have for many years. First off I usually only comment on topics that have been posted. Im not sure if I have ever posted an original topic. Therefore, my comments are all my opinions. You have no idea who you are talking to but yet still claim you know. put your money where your mouth is doc.
You tell us why you believe the topics are not true. Stick to the topics and stop trying to prove everyone wrong. I doubt you know what is right so how can you tell others they are wrong? Does the old saying "those of us that live in glass houses, shouldnt cast stones" come to mind. I have never been so tired of reading the same ole same old from one person in my life as I have with you. YOu want to make a big issue about the "PROOF" all the time but yet you offer no facts yourself. You see how that works, smarty britches.
Now, show us the proof of that picture you promised. You know the "new and improved" you....... You never will. You know why? Because someone call you on your fake picture, CC, doc, Concerned citizen or what ever the heck you like to be for the day.....
How's that other chat board coming along?

Location hidden

#110 May 20, 2013
Flower Pot wrote:
The only losers are the voters. They are the ones who will pay and pay. The truth will be buried as far underground as the current regime can bury it. No open, honest, transparent government for Arnold. Just the good old boys playing with other people's money.
The voters apparently don't feel that way.
Please

Imperial, MO

#111 May 20, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Sounds to me like these people are just sore losers of an election where the voters made their voice heard loud and clear.
Again, the Ott lawsuit and how much it cost taxpayers has what to do with elections?
Keep It On Topic

Arnold, MO

#112 May 20, 2013
Don't pay any attention to the ugly little attention wh...I mean troll.
The taxpayers of this town deserve and NEED to be enlightened on the FACTS of the Ott case! It doesn't matter whether or not there is a settlement involved! This lawsuit incurred major expenses on the city's behalf (therefore utilizing taxpayer dollars) and the details and information involving this case should be made PUBICLICLY AVAILABLE!!! Those of you constantly blabbing about providing proof should DEMAND this information released. If you believe that there is no validity to this lawsuit and the ONLY reason for reaching a settlement is to derail any costly future incurred expenses, then why not release information regarding this case? If this were the factual basis of the proposed settlement, then why not at least provide a statement to citizens advising that the reasoning for settlement is due to the fact that it would cost the city more money in the long run to defend this case and that settling this is more cost effective and beneficial? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE IT IS NO WHERE NEAR THE TRUTH! The information and those investigated and/or involved in any way regarding the Ott case should, without a doubt, be made transparent. It will be a cold day in hell if anyone thinks that the Mayor, Sweeney, or Shockey will reveal ANYTHING pertaining to this lawsuit! In fact, EVERY measure/method will be taken on their behalf to make damn sure that no details about this case ever come to light. Should, by some miracle (given the underhanded, corrupt manor in which the City of Arnold is run) the details of this case be made available/known, current administration running this city, and those supporting them, will be exposed for the complete lying, harassing, idiots and scum that they are! We can view complaint filed by officer Ott, why not any information on the City's response to the "allegations", investigation info, and the statements/depositions of those subpoenaed on the case? Why was information on the Boone case made available and talked about and not this case? Counts, Shockey, and Sweeney all spoke about and were even quoted in articles in the Leader about Boone, why not Ott? If those at the Leader weren't one-sided and biased all the time and actually attempted to respectfully report/investigate fairly on matters involving Arnold and it's citizens, then maybe we would have been given a story providing some insight on Officer Ott's lawsuit, or better yet given the respect and opportunity of having an open government! If there is nothing to hide or cover-up, then why so hush-hush about this? I can promise you, should the TRUTH ever be revealed, shock and utter disgust would not even begin to describe the corrupt, inappropriate, malicious behavior and actions allowed to take place by those in charge of and running this City, AND THAT IS A FACT!

Location hidden

#113 May 20, 2013
And I threatened you with a libel suit where? I do t recall threatening anybody with a libel suit. If I recall I was the one threatened with it.

Proves once again that the accuser is most likely the one performing the action they are accusing another of.

I've just said that with some of the inflammatory statements made that people better have proof or they could be opening themselves up to that as another poster pointed out. I also pointed out that after I say that then you all quickly follow up with "we'll, it's just my opinion" in what seems to me to be you all covering your butts.

Now who is the pot calling the kettle black?
Well now

Tempe, AZ

#114 May 21, 2013
Had Doris not led the charge to kill going into closed session in her last two months she would have been well in the know. She would have revealed all that to you. She did what she did and she is out now. The city is better off. The Ott issue was settled under an non-disclosure agreement. How can you not know that? That the MO Commission on Human Rights and the EEOC would not issue any statement or a right to sue letter is telling to me. She did not have a case strong enough to win. The settlement was made and it's now in the past. No one is going to violate a court order and talk to you or it would already have been done.
Really

Arnold, MO

#116 May 21, 2013
The EEOC DID issue a right to sue letter, the case was more than strong enough to win. It is not in the past, the settlement WILL be revealed as it SHOULD.
Really

Arnold, MO

#117 May 21, 2013
On September 26, 2011, the MCHR issued a notice of Right to Sue to Plaintiff, allowing her to bring this action against Defendants, City of Arnold, Shockey and Conarow.
Apache

United States

#118 May 21, 2013
Interesting
Really

Arnold, MO

#119 May 21, 2013
Well now wrote:
Had Doris not led the charge to kill going into closed session in her last two months she would have been well in the know. She would have revealed all that to you. She did what she did and she is out now. The city is better off. The Ott issue was settled under an non-disclosure agreement. How can you not know that? That the MO Commission on Human Rights and the EEOC would not issue any statement or a right to sue letter is telling to me. She did not have a case strong enough to win. The settlement was made and it's now in the past. No one is going to violate a court order and talk to you or it would already have been done.
This will be revealed as a settlement was voted for by the city council, the settlement amount MUST be disclosed to the taxpayers.
Really

Arnold, MO

#121 May 21, 2013
Seriously, why, every time the link to the actual lawsuit is posted on here, is it removed? Why is that Chief? Trying to keep a lid on it? Suppressing freedom of speech? Go to Scribd.com and search for Ott-Lawsuit. The suit in it's entirety will be there for your perusing enjoyment.
Not Really

Tempe, AZ

#122 May 21, 2013
Really wrote:
Seriously, why, every time the link to the actual lawsuit is posted on here, is it removed? Why is that Chief? Trying to keep a lid on it? Suppressing freedom of speech? Go to Scribd.com and search for Ott-Lawsuit. The suit in it's entirety will be there for your perusing enjoyment.
Simply because it in her allegation does not make it true.
Concerned Citizen

Anonymous Proxy

#123 May 21, 2013
Really wrote:
You've got to wonder if this forum is monitored by a city employee, at our expense, mind you? You're right about links disappearing. And it seems any real damning info about this administration that doesn't sit well. I noticed yesterday that the 'what are they hiding' topic disappeared. The mayor, attorney and police chief must rally love the new policy and lack of transparency policy the new councilwoman suggested. But she's a lawyer, so no surprise there. http://jcpenknife.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/ba...

Location hidden

#124 May 21, 2013
If you had your own chat board like you said you were creating then you wouldn't have to worry about things disappearing.

Location hidden

#126 May 21, 2013
You don't have to stoop to my level, you were already far below it to start with. You're just aggravated that I won't go away. Why don't you take your own advice and just ignore my posts? Not able to?
Please

Imperial, MO

#127 May 24, 2013
So, six figures paid out! Is there enough proof or are you still saying its all false, doc?

Location hidden

#128 May 24, 2013
A settlement is not an admission of guilt so you still have no case.

And two, I never said it was false. I said YOUR allegations and assumptions about the case were false. You indicated that this would cost more than the jail case. You were once again WRONG. There were also allegations made against the Chief where no proof was posted, such as he didn't have some evidence.

You need to seek help for your obsession with the Mayor and calling for his resignation. If I recall a buddy of the other side owes the Missouri Ethics Commission money for a fine for violating the "paid for by" statutes. Lest, the side you chose to support is also in the wrong with things they have done.

Who is a buddy of that side that is on A council that didn't pay their personal property ON TIME while still in office? Yet you all are going after Crisler for paying late. You all have a party in your midst that is just as guilty of paying late...just like Crisler.
Vindication

Arnold, MO

#129 May 24, 2013
Not an admission of guilt? They just pay that kind of money out for no reason? Who is accountable for this? Who will be fired or step down for this? People were fired in the Jail Hanging case, this is NO different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers 1 hr Doris Borgelt 176
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 3 hr Doris Borgelt 54
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 8 hr XAIO 661
Arnold Historical Society and Culvers Thu ArnoldCC 8
Flo supports Wes? Wed Gen-Y Voter 8
Accident Oct 22 Sad 4
Education EXPERT. Speaking in STL Oct 21 Stephanie 1
Arnold Dating
Find my Match

Arnold Jobs