Ott Lawsuit Settled
Letusnamenames

United States

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Looks like someone didn't have their facts straight.

The settlement hearing isn't until June 10th so the case isn't officially settled.

There was another false claim of it being settled without council voting on it. Awwww, too bad. All you have to do is look at casenet and look at the scheduled hearings and trials tab. Need a judge to sign off on it so it wasn't even official.

Yet another case of crying wolf.
Facts are Straight

Arnold, MO

#24 Apr 29, 2013
Why don't you just give up? The council voted to accept the settlement on the Ott case at their last meeting. As soon as the city administrator, city attorney and Mayor make up their minds to do their right thing and release the amount of the settlement, then you will know how close to a million it costs the city and it's insurance company. As stated earlier, everyone knows that the case was a sexual harassment case, a real one, not like these others recent cases. Everyone knows who was involved in this case. Many people were disciplined with loss of their job when a large settlement was paid out in the Hartzell case. This should be no different. This is a true case of retaliating and hostile work environment. All one needs to do is read the allegations in the suit. If you think it is OK for someone embroiled as a party in a case of sexual harassment should be promoted and allowed to be in charge of even more employees, instead of suspended, then I am sure you would be in the minority. This is the same person who was supposed to be looking out for his employees. This is the same person who helped drag Ken Moss through the mud because someone TOLD Susie Boone that Ken told them she was a Bword and made sure she was paid out $55,000. The same person stood by the Mayor when he was demanding Ken Moss's resignation.
Letusnamenames

United States

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Lets limit it to this lawsuit as that is what the thread is about.

On another thread it was stated that the council was approving something after the fact. Actually, that was a false allegation. What's funny is that proof was never supplied for that allegation and it turns out it was false.
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#26 Apr 29, 2013
What am I talking about? Do I even know? Is my bb really that far off track? Approving what after what fact? What false allegation? Nothing is false except my perception of the truth. I don't even know what I am thinking.
Arnold Granny

Arnold, MO

#27 Apr 29, 2013
The last time I checked allegations were just that allegations not facts
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#28 Apr 29, 2013
When a case is settled and a large monetary settlement is made as will be in this case, someone needs to be sent down the road, in this case quite a few someones need to be sent along on the shuttle.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
When a case is settled and a large monetary settlement is made as will be in this case, someone needs to be sent down the road, in this case quite a few someones need to be sent along on the shuttle.
The previous two posts were not me, but an impersonator trying to drive me off. I have registered the name and all registered posts are me and the non registered are the coward of an impersonator who can't get a name of their own.

Location hidden

#30 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
What am I talking about? Do I even know? Is my bb really that far off track? Approving what after what fact? What false allegation? Nothing is false except my perception of the truth. I don't even know what I am thinking.
This one, too. What type of coward does it take for this type of behavior? An anti-Counts person apparently. Too bad they have to resort to this behavior to try to drive people with differing opinions away. Just proves what I have said, they will do anything to drive those away (or bully them as in Evans' case) that they don't agree with.
Fly Swatter

Arnold, MO

#31 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
This one, too. What type of coward does it take for this type of behavior? An anti-Counts person apparently. Too bad they have to resort to this behavior to try to drive people with differing opinions away. Just proves what I have said, they will do anything to drive those away (or bully them as in Evans' case) that they don't agree with.
If there are people out there that would actually like to discuss this matter, it is being taken to a private forum. The above person will not be included, hence they will be unable to derail the conversations. Yet again she will be here all by herself as has happened in the past. Will let you know where this will pick up at soon.

Location hidden

#33 Apr 29, 2013
Fly Swatter wrote:
<quoted text>
If there are people out there that would actually like to discuss this matter, it is being taken to a private forum. The above person will not be included, hence they will be unable to derail the conversations. Yet again she will be here all by herself as has happened in the past. Will let you know where this will pick up at soon.
Nice to see that you have to take it to a private forum where only you and your supporters can discuss things. I guess you don't like people proving you wrong and now that I have taken away your ability to drive me off you have given up.

And for the record, you all derailed it when you started posting under my alias in an attempt to drive me off of here.
Fly Swatter

Arnold, MO

#34 Apr 29, 2013
You didn't prove anything, you just mucked up the whole discussion with your crap. Anyone can discuss, not you, though, you can't stand to let people have a discussion without interjecting your idiocy into the mix. I haven't given up on the discussion, I have given up on expecting any civil discourse from you! If you ever chose to write something with any semblance of logic or credence, instead of constantly derailing the topic and accusing others you would be welcome to. You have proven time and time again that you are not capable of doing so. Just stop! You are nothing but annoying. You have nothing to add except your pettiness.

Location hidden

#35 Apr 29, 2013
You don't think anything has any credence unless they agree win you. Ask any questions or for proof and you derail things by berating people just like you did here.

Glad to see you're taking your proof less allegations elsewhere.

Location hidden

#36 Apr 29, 2013
And you mucked up the discussion. You tried to post using my alias in an effort to make it look like me. I fixed the problem by registering now you run away because you ha e nothing left to use to drive me away. One word...coward.
remember when

United States

#37 Apr 29, 2013
Oh she has done this at least 3 times I know of.
When everyone left and she only had her own fantasy posters to speak with she went to the other sites and mucked them up as well under several different names.
She's nuckin futs!

Location hidden

#38 Apr 29, 2013
Considering this is the only site I have been on I would say your conspiracy theory is incorrect.

However, if you have been on multiple sites and were left long enough to realize others have left, have you considered that you may be the reason why people leave? Yep, I would think that's it.

At this point you're only making a fool of yourself.

Location hidden

#39 Apr 29, 2013
I have shown my face, now show yours, if you have the courage to do so.
Please

Imperial, MO

#40 Apr 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
A prime example of what is good for the goose is not good for the gander. You all make accusations without EVER providing links to proof on here. Yet someone makes an accusation and you threaten calling for proof. Hypocrite.
You'll be eating your own words real soon.
remember when

United States

#41 Apr 29, 2013
No NO NO sit and spin. It's exactly the same scenario taking place right now. You will not STOP!
Everyone gets sick of it, starts another board and then you follow. Same crap, over and over and over. Period

Here's a thought . How about you go start your own!!!!
In case you haven't noticed the only reply you get here is either your made up fantasy ones or the others telling you they are sick if your crap. Take a freaking hint nutbag!!

Location hidden

#42 Apr 29, 2013
Nope. Seems like I'm staying here. You can start your board with your propaganda like you said. Are you having problems? Is that why you're still hanging around here?
On Topic

Arnold, MO

#43 Apr 30, 2013
The council voted to accept the settlement on the Ott case at their last meeting. As soon as the city administrator, city attorney and Mayor make up their minds to do the right thing and release the amount of the settlement, you will know how close to a million it costs the city and it's insurance company. As stated earlier, everyone knows it was a sexual harassment case, a real one, not like these others recent cases. Everyone knows who was involved. Many people were disciplined with loss of their job and demotions when a large settlement was paid out in the Hartzell case. This should be no different. This is a true case of retaliation and hostile work environment. All one need do is read the allegations in the suit. If you think it is OK for someone embroiled as a party in a case of sexual harassment to be promoted and allowed to be in charge of even more employees, instead of suspended,you would be in the minority. This is the same person who was supposed to be looking out for his employees. This is the same person who helped drag Ken Moss through the mud because someone TOLD Susie Boone that Ken told them she was a Bword and made sure she was paid out $55,000. The same person stood by the Mayor when he was demanding Ken Moss's resignation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone want a free orange kitten? (Jun '12) 16 hr Debbie elliott 3
value village Sun Nat 15
News Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop B Promotions (Jul '10) Sat Jody 15
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 25 Bottle Rockets Rule 21
new police officer? (Sep '13) Jun 25 shame 14
Andy Harrison Lamdlord Jun 25 Slum Lord 2
Crime in Barnhart, MO (Jan '09) Jun 22 concerned 10
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages