First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Fed Up Tax Payer

UK

#194 Jul 25, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And the money came out of MIRMA's purse, not Arnold.
I see you all are going overtime with the scare tactics. Guess you can only get elected by scaring people into voting for you.
And where exactly do you think MIRMA gets their money? They don't print it! It comes from the tax payers of the city!!! We pay them almost a half million annually and they hope they don't have to return it. Or more than we paid in. Seems our leaders have cost us a great deal these last several years, though. Too bad the residents aren't smart enough to call for their removal from their positions. But in their defense, they get consistently lied to by the administration.
auction at

United States

#195 Jul 25, 2013
City Hall.

She's so fine. There's no telling where the Teabbagger took da cash. Balls on chin.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#196 Jul 25, 2013
Fed Up Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>And where exactly do you think MIRMA gets their money? They don't print it! It comes from the tax payers of the city!!! We pay them almost a half million annually and they hope they don't have to return it. Or more than we paid in. Seems our leaders have cost us a great deal these last several years, though. Too bad the residents aren't smart enough to call for their removal from their positions. But in their defense, they get consistently lied to by the administration.
It's not the administration that is lying. It's you. The residents have figured that out.

And we pay a premium each year as with any insurance policy. You are lying when you insinuate it was a special expenditure out of Arnold's bank account.

Seems like we voted the problems out in the last election. The voters are now happy.
Jimmy the Greek

United States

#197 Jul 25, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And the money came out of MIRMA's purse, not Arnold.
I see you all are going overtime with the scare tactics. Guess you can only get elected by scaring people into voting for you.
This Teabagger is lying. Moral of the story is don't trust anyone that has a nut sack bouncing off their chin!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#198 Jul 25, 2013
Jimmy the Greek wrote:
<quoted text>This Teabagger is lying. Moral of the story is don't trust anyone that has a nut sack bouncing off their chin!
That's all the better you can do? You don't even know where that term came from as evidenced by your use.

I'm not the one lying. The fact that you try to disparage me gives well enough evidence as to who the real liar is.
Letusreminisce18 64

Arnold, MO

#199 Mar 27, 2014
SSDD
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#200 Mar 28, 2014
Someone requested you produce Ott to back up your claims. To this date I have not seen her at a council meeting requesting the records be released. You have not produced her as the person requested. Guess you were lying. Do you even know her? I have my doubts.
Letusnameidiots

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#201 Mar 28, 2014
Candy, take your meds. Seriously.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#202 Mar 28, 2014
I'm not on any meds nor do I require any and I can prove that by my fitness exams for duty. Now, since you have been informed of the facts I highly recommend (and warn) that you cease and desist with your libel and baseless accusations of this sort.
Working Class

Arnold, MO

#203 Mar 28, 2014
Take your cease and desist and shove it right through your anal sphincter. And if you aren't on meds, then you need to explore the possibilities. This isn't about you, it is about the fact that $450,000 one dollar bills isn't chump change and insurers do not pay that amount of money out if there is no liability on the part of their client. The suit said it all. You are completely wrong when you make your libelous claims that Mrs. Ott requested the gag order. That is not the case. Ask your good friend the city attorney, who consistently tries to keep the public in the dark regarding the truth of matters facing the city. Arnold is run by liars, cheaters and thieves.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#204 Mar 28, 2014
Working Class wrote:
Take your cease and desist and shove it right through your anal sphincter. And if you aren't on meds, then you need to explore the possibilities. This isn't about you, it is about the fact that $450,000 one dollar bills isn't chump change and insurers do not pay that amount of money out if there is no liability on the part of their client. The suit said it all. You are completely wrong when you make your libelous claims that Mrs. Ott requested the gag order. That is not the case. Ask your good friend the city attorney, who consistently tries to keep the public in the dark regarding the truth of matters facing the city. Arnold is run by liars, cheaters and thieves.
I told you I got that information from a source related to her, so she needs to go after her relative if it is a libelous claim. I will even tell her who told me. She, or you (as if we don't know who you are), will be pleasantly surprised.

If you and her are so close why haven't you had her at a council meeting requesting the information be released? I wonder who really made libelous claims?

And when you mention me specifically in a thread it makes it about me. There is only one person that is hung up on mental illness and meds claims. I have fitness for duty reports showing I don't need meds. However, you may take your suggestion and apply it to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Plaza 3 hr ArnoldCC 4
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts 17 hr FredFromrnold 7
Telegraph road speed limit Mon luvhockey 3
Boy Scout Troop 450 Sale (May '10) May 2 John mitchell 2
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Apr 24 Paul Bunyan 1,254
Petco Flawed Dogs on Saturdays (Mar '10) Apr 23 Shelti1007 37
Arnold's Home and Garden Show. Really??? (Apr '09) Apr 21 Outmindouttime 20
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE