Bump Away

Arnold, MO

#82 Mar 29, 2014
I can. It is the one we are currently under. They see no evil, hear no evil, but speak plenty of it. City government was close to being open to the public when those people and corporations that benefit from the largesse of the city and council dumped tens of thousands of dollars into local campaign coffers to insure their continued suckling of the taxpayer teat. They get to play and you the taxpayer gets to pay. Tax breaks for them paid for by you. Taxes collected from you pay for their developments. Taxes diverted from your school, ambulance, library and health department budgets pays for the buildings they profit from the monthly lease payments they collect. All paid for by you, the taxpayer.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#83 Mar 29, 2014
Sounds like a bunch of accusations with no proof. Post the proof.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#84 Mar 29, 2014
Good Land wrote:
I cannot imagine a worse world than living under a city council with Borgelt, Hohmeier, and Moss.
Truly, the apocalypse will have arrived if those goons are elected. I plan to do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen.
I agree that the city would take a step backwards with Borgelt and Hohmeier just because of white disdain against certain citizens and public officials.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#85 Mar 30, 2014
And looking at that last post it isn't white disdain, it is their disdain. Computer thought it was smarter than me.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#86 Mar 30, 2014
Nobody is perfect.
Jim West

Saint Louis, MO

#87 Mar 31, 2014
Good Land wrote:
I cannot imagine a worse world than living under a city council with Borgelt, Hohmeier, and Moss.
Truly, the apocalypse will have arrived if those goons are elected. I plan to do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't happen.
Well with Borgelt it already has been proven that it was a waste of time when she was in office. And Hohmeier making Nazi and Gestapo remarks in the paper about the Jefferson County Police dept was stupid and insulting. I'm sure he has made no friends not to metion he is riding on the coat tails of his wife. But as far as his remarks go will proably land him in is rightful seat out in the audience during city council meetings.
Jim West

Saint Louis, MO

#88 Mar 31, 2014
The right people will get elected. People in this town know who will work for this city and who will not.
ArnoldCC

United States

#89 Mar 31, 2014
Or who will embarass the City....
Sorry Charlie

Arnold, MO

#90 Mar 31, 2014
That's the problem, too many people working for the city against the people, instead of for the people. One day they will wake up and realize how badly taken advantage they have been. How they have been fleeced out of $3 per month for an illegal storm water tax. How a million dollars just flew out the window because no one was paying attention. How $14 Million was just given away because City Staff didn't do their homework. This administration lacks integrity. There is no doubt about that.
your fault

United States

#91 Apr 6, 2014
Listen people. The government is not your whipping boy. Take charge of your government. Communicate with your leaders about what concerns you have or stuff it. Theres a public mic at city hall for a reason. Everyone wants to complain but no one does anything.
ArnoldCC

United States

#92 Apr 6, 2014
You have to wonder why some feel they have to try to install their paranoia into the minds of the voters. Is that the only way they can get elected?
Oh My

Arnold, MO

#93 Apr 6, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
You have to wonder why some feel they have to try to install their paranoia into the minds of the voters. Is that the only way they can get elected?
You seem to be the expert on experiencing paranoia, I think maybe you ought to take the advice offered above to take your meds.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#94 Apr 6, 2014
I have no paranoia. And again, as evidenced by my fitness for duty reports I require no meds not do I have any conditions, mental or physical, requiring any meds. I am advising you to cease and desist your libelous statements immediately. And you forgot to hide your proxy for your post. Wonder how long it will take you to have your post removed.

And the only ones with paranoia are the ones hiding their proxies because they state they are afraid people are going to come after then for what they say. I have a screen shot of it if you would like to see.
Oh My

Arnold, MO

#95 Apr 6, 2014
You must be in the group with the Fox super, with the cease and desist thing. You can literally blow it out of your bunghole for all I care. You are anonymous on here, unless that is your given name, which I doubt, you haven't a leg to stand on. See if you can get a screen shot of me giving you the one finger salute! I don't want to see anything of yours, thanks anyway.
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#96 Apr 6, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
I have no paranoia. And again, as evidenced by my fitness for duty reports I require no meds not do I have any conditions, mental or physical, requiring any meds. I am advising you to cease and desist your libelous statements immediately. And you forgot to hide your proxy for your post. Wonder how long it will take you to have your post removed.
And the only ones with paranoia are the ones hiding their proxies because they state they are afraid people are going to come after then for what they say. I have a screen shot of it if you would like to see.
I thought you were going to post copies of your "fitness for duty reports" on here.
Where's your proof?
We Want Proof!
We Want Proof!
We Want Proof!
ArnoldCC

United States

#97 Apr 6, 2014
I never said I would post them.
Oh My

Arnold, MO

#98 Apr 6, 2014
That means she doesn't have them because she is two bricks short of a load.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#99 Apr 7, 2014
I have them, but they contain health information and are subject to HIPAA. You know, those laws you always preach about but apparently choose to ignore when it is convenient for you.
Oh My

Arnold, MO

#100 Apr 7, 2014
It is only a violation if the health provider leaks your information, you can put it out there, but you won't because your elevator only operates on the lower floors.
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#101 Apr 7, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
I have them, but they contain health information and are subject to HIPAA. You know, those laws you always preach about but apparently choose to ignore when it is convenient for you.
If you don't want to provide the proof that you "have papers", then shut up about having them.
Saying you have them doesn't mean that you really "have" them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Poppen for BOE 4 min Bambi 21
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 1 hr rightoutofmymouth 1,066
Possible New Residents-- 10 hr Armed Moma 11
Fox C-6 BOE election (Jan '14) 12 hr PDot 11
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 21 hr 77warrior 1,505
Fox Audit 23 hr Eileen 20
Food Service Contract Mar 2 jordennancy23 4
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip