Harumph

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Meggie is correct, Mr. Moritz hopefully has only five meetings remaining and his wife does work for the City of Arnold.
Wendy is also correct, Mr. Moss is not married. Neither is Mrs. Kownacki.
Letusnamenames

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Did this thread suddenly go missing from the list and is now only available in the spotlight?
Ignorant

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

PUee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually know Crazy Candy?
I know of the lady that spoke that night and I did witness Mr. Moritz comment about her. Do I know her personally ? No, but no matter how crazy you may think she is, this does not give an elected official to behave this way. Period. He looked like an a&$ plain as that.
Arnold Concerned Citizen

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Thank you. I was that lady that spoke that night. Let me assure you, I am far from crazy. He has repeatedly called me this in the past and is the ONLY council member to call me that...I guess because he thinks it's cute. He wi try to tell you all of his buddies call me that but after talking to his buddies they say it is just him and he is proud of coming up with that name. He does not know me other than me speaking at an occasional council meeting far in the past, yet he continues to call me that because I don't agree with his stance on some issues and because he likes to talk to me and treat me like that. Before that council meeting I hadn't been to one in over 6 months to almost a year. I also had not looked at this board until that night. Yet, I walk into the room and he starts this again. I also don't think he likes being called out on his behavior. That meeting was the first time I had done that.

So now that I have responded I expect the attacks to begin. It'll just show who they really are.
Pat

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of the lady that spoke that night and I did witness Mr. Moritz comment about her. Do I know her personally ? No, but no matter how crazy you may think she is, this does not give an elected official to behave this way. Period. He looked like an a&$ plain as that.
I agree that Mr Moritz should not have made a comment, if he did, and I think Mr Moss's behavior to Ms Boone should naot have occurred either.
Dianna

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Mr Moritz should not have made a comment, if he did, and I think Mr Moss's behavior to Ms Boone should naot have occurred either.
Mr. Moritz did all right, you can watch it on the video. Mr. Moss however, according to the investigative report made no discriminatory statements directly to Ms. Boone or to anyone about Ms. Boone.
Ignorant

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mr.Moritz is doing the same thing he is grandstanding about....That makes it better.
Arnold Concerned Citizen

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

That would be correct.
Missy

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Let's see how many women he attacks at tonight's City Council meeting. No more good ole boys. They do not need to show their testerone levels to anyone!
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Moron is like a turd in a punch bowl at a frat house. Funny at first, then just becomes very very sick !

His ludicrous behavior should have been stopped long ago with crisler. Riding drunk in the back of a truck nailing snipe signs that he was on the front of the paper rallying against.

Now he is bashing and degrading every woman on the council wrongfully accusing moss of doing the same thing. Where's the logic ??

Poor ol pee wee ! Where is he gonna keep getting these loons to take the heat and act ridiculous for him ?
Oh, that's right ..... He's bringing cooley back out of the moldy closet.
So much fun

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

How much fun is it that Ken Horton, avowed Doris Borgelt bedmate, winds up on the short end of the stick with the Missouri Ethics Commission? It appears that the dykkhead has done exactly what he accuses Crisler and Moritz of doing. The Oh Holier Than Though attitude is working for him and Doris, isn't it?

http://mec.mo.gov/Scanned/CaseDocsPDF/14482.p...

In case it does not work so well for you, please do a google search of the Missouri Ethics Commission and then follow up with a search of decisions by the MEC. Just pick out the one of the dipchit from Imperial who plays like he is above everyone else........

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Is Ken Horton JCPenKnife?
Heather

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Fined $460.00 for failing to file the correct paperwork.

Is that what Crisler & Moritz were accused of?
Figures

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Actually it was over $3,000. He got away with the lesser amount if he paid within a certain number of days and doesn't do it again. It he does it again then he is subject to the full amount.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Figures is right that is what the paperwork said. Another case of misrepresenting the facts to make their group look good.
Heather

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

The actual fine is the actual amount paid.

Nobody gives a crap what the "full amount" is if it doesnt apply.(and it didnt).

So anyway, are you saying Crisler & Moritz were fined for ethics violations? Too?

Didn't think so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Heather wrote:

Nobody gives a crap what the "full amount" is if it doesnt apply.(and it didnt).

So anyway, are you saying Crisler & Moritz were fined for ethics violations? Too?

Didn't think so.
Everyone does care what the full amount is. He got away with paying far less because he paid on time and promised to never do it again.

No, but someone else was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Heather wrote:

Didn't think so.
As reported by their buddy JCPenKnife, a direct quote from his site:
"The penalty levied for these violations was a fine of $3,700, although if $460 is paid within 45 days, and the group stays clean for two years, the rest of the fine will be waived."

Get a hint Heather.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Chilli J 95,824
Who well you support for the Democratic Primary... 18 min Steve 24
Who are you voting for in the Jefferson County ... 30 min Great news for Gay Rights 11
Five Men Arrested Following Brawl Outside Arnol... (May '13) 14 hr Looking for advice 9
County Executive 16 hr Funny 19
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Wed Tim 160
The Tilted Kilt (Feb '09) Wed Toshh 211
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••