Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me why this is so important to you? Why would anyone vote to accept and ultimately pay for an inferior work product?it is inaccurate and a sixth grade class playing Clue could have done a better job. This investigator has no street address for his office, only a PO box, what is up with that? The investigator asked questions that didn't even remotely pertain to the investigation. Questions were asked about an ex -employee. I was not being investigated, yet there were questions about me. Ms. Kownacki was dragged into the investigation after the fact! And if anyone reads all of the interviews it is quite clear that Mr. Moss did nothing more than express his personal opinion about someone and their work or work product with which he was not pleased. Have you never had a conversation with another coworker about another coworker or boss that you did not like pertaining to something they did? I encourage everyone to read this sham of an investigation!
So now it is the investigators fault.
First, it was Ms Boones fault, then the Mayors, the City Administrators, the Police Chiefs, the City Attorneys.....
Never is it Mr Moss' fault.
Arrogance is a disturbing sight to see.
Fly-Away Bill

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Dec 24, 2012
Last time I checked, we live in the USA. Where its ok to voice your opinion to other people. I don't care if he told every resident in Arnold how he feels about her. That is 100% ok in this country. He never said it to her personally. Maybe she really is a "B----". Shouldn't you all be making sure the city is working not waisting my tax money on PETTY investigations..... Mr. Freese and Mr. Moritz please STOP......

Give it a rest
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 24, 2012
Fly-Away Bill wrote:
Last time I checked, we live in the USA. Where its ok to voice your opinion to other people. I don't care if he told every resident in Arnold how he feels about her. That is 100% ok in this country. He never said it to her personally. Maybe she really is a "B----". Shouldn't you all be making sure the city is working not waisting my tax money on PETTY investigations..... Mr. Freese and Mr. Moritz please STOP......
Give it a rest
Yes, Doris, only you and your cult have the freedom of speech.
Doris Borgelt

Lockhart, TX

#24 Dec 24, 2012
Bill, I am obviously posting under my name. I cannot be in two places at once. I am not fly away. Just got finished with a nice mani-pedi with both of my daughters. Besides that I left my broom at home :)
I didn't say anything was anybody's fault. I said the investigation should never have gotten this far. There are no credible actionable complaints against Mr. Moss. No violation of the city's personnel policy, no violations under EEOC or MCHR. Nada, nothing, nil, zip. If you keep up your shenanigans along with those of the Mayor, city attorney and city administrator, you might find that you've bitten off more than you can chew.
Chewing

Fairfax, VA

#25 Dec 24, 2012
Doris Borgelt wrote:
Bill, I am obviously posting under my name. I cannot be in two places at once. I am not fly away. Just got finished with a nice mani-pedi with both of my daughters. Besides that I left my broom at home :)
I didn't say anything was anybody's fault. I said the investigation should never have gotten this far. There are no credible actionable complaints against Mr. Moss. No violation of the city's personnel policy, no violations under EEOC or MCHR. Nada, nothing, nil, zip. If you keep up your shenanigans along with those of the Mayor, city attorney and city administrator, you might find that you've bitten off more than you can chew.
Glad that Mr Moss has you and your coven to protect him from his actions. ;-)
Bill Moritz

Lake Ozark, MO

#26 Dec 24, 2012
I do what I want because I am the Boss. "Like a Boss"
Wondering

Fenton, MO

#27 Dec 24, 2012
So, if one is under Federal Investigation, is it still possible to obtain a visa, or hold active security clearances? I am worried this explodes before Moritz gets to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that we end up stuck with him. While I want to see him face the piper as much as the next guy, I also do not want the citizens of Arnold to be deprived of knowing that this intoxicated menace to both our liberties and the roads, is on the other side of the planet in the misogynistic and Fascist society that he so badly dreams of.
Alien

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Dec 25, 2012
Wondering wrote:
So, if one is under Federal Investigation, is it still possible to obtain a visa, or hold active security clearances? I am worried this explodes before Moritz gets to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and that we end up stuck with him. While I want to see him face the piper as much as the next guy, I also do not want the citizens of Arnold to be deprived of knowing that this intoxicated menace to both our liberties and the roads, is on the other side of the planet in the misogynistic and Fascist society that he so badly dreams of.
Is Doris under interplanetary investigatin?
remember when

United States

#29 Dec 26, 2012
Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Doris under interplanetary investigatin?
The topic here is about bill moritz .... Not doris !
Say.....are you the investigater that can't stay on track ?
No address ? Can't pay taxes ? A bumbling rendition of Columbo ?

Is bill blaming doris for trying to bring it to everyone's attention they were illegally trying to oust a councilman?
It is my opinion moss was on the moritz team for quite sometime. So what gives ? Are they done with moss ??

Bill has boone actually filed a complaint with proper authorities as was stated in the paper or are your merry men lying to the public ?
Actually does anyone have the answer ?
Gandalf

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Dec 26, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic here is about bill moritz .... Not doris !
Say.....are you the investigater that can't stay on track ?
No address ? Can't pay taxes ? A bumbling rendition of Columbo ?
Is bill blaming doris for trying to bring it to everyone's attention they were illegally trying to oust a councilman?
It is my opinion moss was on the moritz team for quite sometime. So what gives ? Are they done with moss ??
Bill has boone actually filed a complaint with proper authorities as was stated in the paper or are your merry men lying to the public ?
Actually does anyone have the answer ?
The topic is Moss' actions, Boone's complaint (properly filed with her supervisor), and Doris' actions trying to retaliate against Boone. Doris never has a defense, just her MO of 'the best defense is a more attacking offense'.
Kill the messengers.
Doris Borgelt

Lockhart, TX

#31 Dec 26, 2012
The point is that the Mayor, the.c Ity attorney and the.c Ity administrator all LIED to the public when they said a complaint had been filed with the Missouri Commision onHuman Rights. Others also lied when referring to our personnel policy and saying it had been violated when it had not. The only ones trying to cover anything up around here are the three already mentioned. They tried to force Mr. Moss out of his office by making a false claim against him, then when he refused to resign they tried to vote him out. There is something very rotten in the city of Arnold and it's time to clean it out.
Confused

Piscataway, NJ

#32 Dec 26, 2012
Gandalf wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is Moss' actions, Boone's complaint (properly filed with her supervisor), and Doris' actions trying to retaliate against Boone. Doris never has a defense, just her MO of 'the best defense is a more attacking offense'.
Kill the messengers.
I saw on the video Shockey said a formal complaint had been filed with him, however, in no job I have ever held was anything "Formal" or "Official" conveyed verbally, especially around HR related issues, which could possibly result in litigation. It is always on paper, signed, and usually notarized, with a statement acknowledging that allegations contained herein are the truth as the complainant believes it, and that the complainant acknowledges any statements made, which ultimately turn out to be untrue, will lead to disciplinary action, up to, and including termination. Was such a complaint filed with the City Administrator? And if the City Administrator had no comment for the media, why did he sit down and meet with them with the Mayor, and City Attorney? I have a had time believing that he has so much time on his hands that he has the time to sit down and personally tell a reporter "No Comment." They are going to toss him in front of the Federal Bus, but he deserves it for being stupid. Where is Eliot Ness when you need him? At least we have Doris.
Manager

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Dec 26, 2012
Confused wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on the video Shockey said a formal complaint had been filed with him, however, in no job I have ever held was anything "Formal" or "Official" conveyed verbally, especially around HR related issues, which could possibly result in litigation. It is always on paper, signed, and usually notarized, with a statement acknowledging that allegations contained herein are the truth as the complainant believes it, and that the complainant acknowledges any statements made, which ultimately turn out to be untrue, will lead to disciplinary action, up to, and including termination. Was such a complaint filed with the City Administrator? And if the City Administrator had no comment for the media, why did he sit down and meet with them with the Mayor, and City Attorney? I have a had time believing that he has so much time on his hands that he has the time to sit down and personally tell a reporter "No Comment." They are going to toss him in front of the Federal Bus, but he deserves it for being stupid. Where is Eliot Ness when you need him? At least we have Doris.
The mayor, city administrator, nor the city attorney made a complaint against Mr. Moss. An employee did. Were they supposed to ignore the complaint, or terminate the employee? That would not seem to be an appropriate manner in which to proceed. Although, listening to Doris, that seems to be her position.
You Must Be Joking

Arnold, MO

#34 Dec 26, 2012
I can't believe nobody called ol' Doris out on her admonitions to act like an adult. Really, Doris?! From you? That's rich!
Ah, Doris. You and your obstructionist ways. Between you and Bob Hohmeier embarrassing yourselves with conspiracy theories at every turn, you do keep us all entertained.
Funny

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jan 4, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
The investigation has been done and has been released to the media and the public. No one has made any attempt to cover anything. I would guess the previous post is from Mr. Moritz who doesn't seem to understand that since it was made public last week it cannot be considered as being covered up! Anyone is welcome to request a copy, heck I will share mine with who might ask. What I am waiting for is the unedited audio of all the interviews. I'll let you all know when I get it.
Don't you look stupid for having this on Channel 4 and nothing happened..
What

Arnold, MO

#36 Jan 4, 2013
? nothing happened about what? Probably nothing happened, like they didn't pay the investigator because he did a crappy job? LIke that kind of nothing? Or a lot of people went to the meeting last night and got to see the circus performance of Bill calling people nuts? Bill thought better of trying to impeach Mr. Moss? That kind of nothing? What are you trying to say?
Fly-Away Bill

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Jan 4, 2013
I was just informed that Bill sent an email to Mrs. Lang after the meeting and told her to "pull that fence post out of her A** and do the right thing. He also mentioned that all the nut-bags from Arnold came out to the meeting last night. Maybe he need to be investigated too.

Thank you Cricky
What

Arnold, MO

#38 Jan 4, 2013
You can read that whole email under Screw Loose in Arnold, I think Bill is the loose screw lol
meggie

Arnold, MO

#39 Jan 4, 2013
Just feel so sorry for Bill's wife. She must be a very abused woman because of the way he treats all women.
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#40 Jan 5, 2013
Small wonder that Arnold is regressing in class. Look who sits on the City Council.

Doris, any exasperation being aimed your way is due to your insistence on blocking as much progress as possible in Arnold. No matter the project, you find a reason for it to be wrong. Maybe instead of finding reasons something won't work you should try to find reasons they WILL work. You must be the most negative, miserable person to be around that I have ever seen.

You seek out every effort to accuse people of conspiracies. That just makes you and your Merry Band of Misfits look nuts, frankly. Nobody is participating in big conspiracies. And can't you just let the sign-in sheets go? Most of Arnold doesn't give a damn about them or your niggling vendettas (outside of the admitted entertainment value they provide), and I promise you will find that out come election time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my mother (Nov '11) Apr 19 Anonymous 7
More Muslims In Fenton (Jul '16) Apr 19 Shelly 23
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Apr 10 Master 52
is Doris Borgelt a lover of fine wines? (Feb '10) Apr 9 Thigh zits 42
Its all about the $$ to politicians Mar 26 DoWhatIsRight 1
The Wharf Lounge (Sep '10) Mar 25 Cedric 7
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Mar 24 Cracra 37

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance