Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Looking at this response it makes one wonder if the city council representative from ward two in Arnold has had one or two too many!

http://arnold.patch.com/blog_posts/bob-boyer-...
Gotta Know

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know when this man is actually scheduled to exit the country for his new job? No matter when it is, it cannot be soon enough. Thank the Lord above, he will not be around here next year to make anymore of his imbecilic statements and assessments.
Maybe his new community should be warned ahead of time and forwarded all of his past and recent rantings.
Gotta Know

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Just think, if everyone got fired every time they told a co-worker that someone, boss, employee fellow employee was a b**ch, there would be no employees left in the working arena.
Merry Christmas

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

I was at the council meeting Thurs.
Mr. Moritz and Mr. Freeze are a joke.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Gotta Know wrote:
Just think, if everyone got fired every time they told a co-worker that someone, boss, employee fellow employee was a b**ch, there would be no employees left in the working arena.
That wasn't the only word used. Read the report.
It wasn't a one time incident. Read he report.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Merry Christmas wrote:
I was at the council meeting Thurs.
Mr. Moritz and Mr. Freeze are a joke.
Perhaps the joke is Ms. Borgelt, who believes (obviously, by her behavior and comments) that abusing all people is acceptable.
Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Anyone in this country can say what they want about someone to others. 2nd hand or 3rd hand. The second you start slapping someones hand for talking to others about how they feel about someone then the democratic system as a whole fails.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Concerned wrote:
Anyone in this country can say what they want about someone to others. 2nd hand or 3rd hand. The second you start slapping someones hand for talking to others about how they feel about someone then the democratic system as a whole fails.
The system fails when an elected official feels that he is above the law, and has the right to abuse people in retaliation to a siblings termination. It fails further when his little mob tries to cover it up and make it go away, saying it didn't happen, BUT if it did, it's ok anyway.
Ms. Borgelt used to be the one complaining about transparency, and back room deals. Now it appears that she is proud to lead the 'bad boys club'.
Fake People

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

I love how you can tell when elected officials write on here and hide under fake names. The paper was given the report so how is it covering it up. Mr. Moritz you must be drinking already this lovely Sunday morning.

Why don't you go ahead and resign from the council and move. What date are you leaving the country for your new job anyway? Don't draw this out and make yourself look any worse or others.
Doris Borgelt

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

The investigation has been done and has been released to the media and the public. No one has made any attempt to cover anything. I would guess the previous post is from Mr. Moritz who doesn't seem to understand that since it was made public last week it cannot be considered as being covered up! Anyone is welcome to request a copy, heck I will share mine with who might ask. What I am waiting for is the unedited audio of all the interviews. I'll let you all know when I get it.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Doris Borgelt wrote:
The investigation has been done and has been released to the media and the public. No one has made any attempt to cover anything. I would guess the previous post is from Mr. Moritz who doesn't seem to understand that since it was made public last week it cannot be considered as being covered up! Anyone is welcome to request a copy, heck I will share mine with who might ask. What I am waiting for is the unedited audio of all the interviews. I'll let you all know when I get it.
You voted against accepting the investigations findings. That is your attempt to keep it out of the public record.
You and Mr . Pleban never deny the accusation, rather you choose to attack everyone else. Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Fake People

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

again. who knows this stuff but a councilman. Thank you Doris for at least using your name. Bill Moritz the moron will not post under his name. He must be scared
meggie

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Interesting that the City will pay unknown $ for a useless investigation BECAUSE the dept. head threatened a complaint but NEVER made the call. The way that this City does business is a joke!
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

meggie wrote:
Interesting that the City will pay unknown $ for a useless investigation BECAUSE the dept. head threatened a complaint but NEVER made the call. The way that this City does business is a joke!
Lie, stalk, bully. That's Doris.
Doris Borgelt

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Don't bother trying to sully my name, I don't hide things and I seek the truth whether it is favorable or unfavorable. For some reason asking questions, expecting truthful answers, following up and holding people accountable is considered bullying. I stand behind anything I say or do. It would be foolish to expect everyone to agree with me or I with anyone a hundred percent of the time so if someone should disagree that is their prerogative. I just ask that you act like an adult when doing so.
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Doris Borgelt wrote:
Don't bother trying to sully my name, I don't hide things and I seek the truth whether it is favorable or unfavorable. For some reason asking questions, expecting truthful answers, following up and holding people accountable is considered bullying. I stand behind anything I say or do. It would be foolish to expect everyone to agree with me or I with anyone a hundred percent of the time so if someone should disagree that is their prerogative. I just ask that you act like an adult when doing so.
I don't think stalking, lying, and bulling are very adult. And you are the one who sullies your name.
Doris Borgelt

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think stalking, lying, and bulling are very adult. And you are the one who sullies your name.
I do not lie, stalk or bully. You don't like the truth coming out so you are grasping at straws trying to hang adverse labels on me. I will continue to do my due diligence, research and report, and contradict when necessary.Suit yourself, do as you like, the truth will all come out. Maybe people would like to see how disgracefully our meetings are run! Or see side by side comparisons of stories at meetings changing from one week to the next? By the way whatever happened to those sign in sheets I asked for? Oh yeah, they were conveniently destroyed before they could be turned over to me.....what are you hiding? Put your name on your posts if you can muster the courage.
Doris Borgelt

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted against accepting the investigations findings. That is your attempt to keep it out of the public record.
You and Mr . Pleban never deny the accusation, rather you choose to attack everyone else. Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Tell me why this is so important to you? Why would anyone vote to accept and ultimately pay for an inferior work product?it is inaccurate and a sixth grade class playing Clue could have done a better job. This investigator has no street address for his office, only a PO box, what is up with that? The investigator asked questions that didn't even remotely pertain to the investigation. Questions were asked about an ex -employee. I was not being investigated, yet there were questions about me. Ms. Kownacki was dragged into the investigation after the fact! And if anyone reads all of the interviews it is quite clear that Mr. Moss did nothing more than express his personal opinion about someone and their work or work product with which he was not pleased. Have you never had a conversation with another coworker about another coworker or boss that you did not like pertaining to something they did? I encourage everyone to read this sham of an investigation!
lydia

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

If Mr. Moritz is leaving the country or even just Arnold, he ought to be accompanied by friends!!! Please take Freese and Amato (the old man) for good companionship.
Peaceful

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Gotta Know wrote:
It must be a very unpleasant place to work - that place where you are the boss.
Where is that anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Arnold Forum right now

Search the Arnold Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,536
County Executive 20 hr I Care 16
Who will it be for District 113? 20 hr I Care 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 23 hr vote to vote 10,207
Arnold Historical Society 23 hr Doris Borgelt 25
Describing Lack of Character Fri Doris Borgelt 13
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion Thu Addit 152
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••