Why oh why won't Doris comply???

Posted in the Arnold Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Good for the Goose

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Why am I seeing Doris's signs without listing her treasurer Bob Boyer, County Councilman? Why was Bob Boyer not on the latest paperwork filed with the Missouri Ethics Commission? Is he ashamed of his decision to be her treasurer?
Sign Postage

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 21, 2011
Do not recall anything saying that political signs have to say who your treasurer is
Birdie

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Good for the Goose wrote:
Why am I seeing Doris's signs without listing her treasurer Bob Boyer, County Councilman? Why was Bob Boyer not on the latest paperwork filed with the Missouri Ethics Commission? Is he ashamed of his decision to be her treasurer?
No I think he is ashamed that she does not even support Arnold. Anyone who says they shop at Walmart in kirkwood instead of in her own area should be ashamed. and has a meet and greet in St. Louis county when they are running for office in Arnold , well they ought to be ashamed.Maybe she should run for an office in St. Louis county?
acc

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2011
Maybe Doris does not want anyone to know, after all the idiotic things he has done.
Question

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 21, 2011
I think that you all are ill-informed, you don't the entire story of why it was help out of the juristiction of Arnold, could it be cause where she had her campaign fund raiser was at a location she was able to obtain. I'm sure that if it was Moritz, Crisler or Amato there would be nothing said. She admittedly and openingly stated that she patronages Arnold stores and reestraurants in another thread, but I suppose from your inability to seek out another thread is beyond you. Seems you all just want to belittle where there is no belittling to be done. Go back into the worm holes you crawled out of and research your facts.
idiots and whackjobs

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Mar 21, 2011
The fact is she is against eniment domain for thf yet she still goes on thf property shops at dierbergs and eats at texas roadhouse. So how is that not hypocritical. First of all I thought it wasnt a fundraiser? she said herself it was just a meet and greet. so which is it a meet and greet or a fundraiser. The fact is One she had it in st louis county 2 she shops outside of Arnold and 3 she is a hypocrite. No matter how you spin it she will still come out looking like a person who does not care about arnold. she says she is a watchdog for arnold yet she and her buddies file lawsuits against the city that dont have any merit to them. All they are doing is just costing the city money because the city of Arnold has to defend them its a joke its ok for her and her buddies to have the city of arnold wasting money to defend these stupid Lawsuits. and then she complains about the city attorney wasting the city's money. Well the hitler youth and doris need to quit wasting the city's money and time and quit filing ridiculous lawsuits. Do you really want Doris representing ward one??? Does Big Brother ring a bell? She will be looking up your life online oh just ask plenty of people and they will tell you that she does this on a regular basis she will check into your background and use the sunshine law and other methods as an excuse she has checked peoples tax records, were you live etc. She has been doing this long before she has ever decided to run. even if she doesnt get elected she will continue to use the sunshine law or other ways to know you better without you ever knowing it. BE AWARE!!!!
Wrong

Washington, DC

#7 Mar 22, 2011
idiots and whackjobs wrote:
The fact is she is against eniment domain for thf yet she still goes on thf property shops at dierbergs and eats at texas roadhouse. So how is that not hypocritical. First of all I thought it wasnt a fundraiser? she said herself it was just a meet and greet. so which is it a meet and greet or a fundraiser. The fact is One she had it in st louis county 2 she shops outside of Arnold and 3 she is a hypocrite. No matter how you spin it she will still come out looking like a person who does not care about arnold. she says she is a watchdog for arnold yet she and her buddies file lawsuits against the city that dont have any merit to them. All they are doing is just costing the city money because the city of Arnold has to defend them its a joke its ok for her and her buddies to have the city of arnold wasting money to defend these stupid Lawsuits. and then she complains about the city attorney wasting the city's money. Well the hitler youth and doris need to quit wasting the city's money and time and quit filing ridiculous lawsuits. Do you really want Doris representing ward one??? Does Big Brother ring a bell? She will be looking up your life online oh just ask plenty of people and they will tell you that she does this on a regular basis she will check into your background and use the sunshine law and other methods as an excuse she has checked peoples tax records, were you live etc. She has been doing this long before she has ever decided to run. even if she doesnt get elected she will continue to use the sunshine law or other ways to know you better without you ever knowing it. BE AWARE!!!!
WOW!!! Now look who is calling who a hyprocite. There is nothing, absoluting nothing you won't say to try and bring false allegations against Doris. I have watched your antics and by far you take the prize as being one of the dumbest if not most moronic poster in this forum. Just because Doris brings to light about the illegal snipe sign antics of Randy Crisler (who happens to be running for anther term for WARD 1) which incidently may not win anyhow. But would anyone in their truely right mind want a man that is a liar and breaks City Ordinances while an elected offical? No, they don't, they are tired of his lying ways as well as Bill Moritz his partner in crime. They will twist every thing around at City council meetings against the people of Arnold and say they know best when there is a restounded force against what they just passed. They are idiots to think they can continue to sway the people of Arnold. Whether Doris had a meet and greet or a fundraiser, what does it matter? Whether she had it here in Arnold or somewhere over in Europe, what does it matter? Your arguement does not hold water.
idiots and whackjobs

De Soto, KS

#8 Mar 22, 2011
does anybody want a whackjob like doris on the city council???? Do you want a person to look into your background and pull up information on you???? Well then she and the constitutional party or tea party or whatever the hell you want to call them (Third Reich comes to mind). Point being she doesnt like Arnold she and her hitler faction throw together stupid lawsuits and waste the citys time and money she is not the right person for the Job and that will show at the polls.You say you guys have all this proof but all I see is alot of smoke that your blowing show some documents and Maybe just maybe the hiler faction ie bob boyer and Matt Hay and Doris may be taken seriously.
ummmm

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 22, 2011
does anybody want a whackjob like doris on the city council???? Do you want a person to look into your background and pull up information on you???? Well then she and the constitutional party or tea party or whatever the hell you want to call them (Third Reich comes to mind). Point being she doesnt like Arnold she and her hitler faction throw together stupid lawsuits and waste the citys time and money she is not the right person for the Job and that will show at the polls.You say you guys have all this proof but all I see is alot of smoke that your blowing show some documents and Maybe just maybe the hiler faction ie bob boyer and Matt Hay and Doris may be taken seriously.
Only Hitler looking person I see is that skin head looking one from WARD 1 sitting presently on City Council. Is that all you can come up with, time after time after time is about her wasting money with lawsuits? It is running old, get with the program and drum something up new if you are able to. And as far as most viewers on this forum have seen, has been documents and sites by Doris, Mr Boyer and Mr Hayes. What have you and your cohorts posted? NOTHING, ZERO, NADA. So put up or shut up moron

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 22, 2011
You guys are so running scared hat you had to post these lies o try to stop her momentum. How sad.

Who doesn't shop outside of Arnold? I go shop at the Mills all the time. I get my glasses at Sam's Club, my shoes from Laurie's (I need extra wides) and other things outside of Arnold. EVERYONE does some amount o shopping outside of Arnold.

Her signs have her PAC listed on them which is what is required. Listing the Treasurer is not required.

And your references to Hitler are irreprehensible. Hitler KILLED millions of people. Bu then you probably didn't believe what was written in the history book just like you refuse to acknowledge Doris' proof of her allegations of corruption in the form of government documents.
Oh Really

Arnold, MO

#11 Mar 22, 2011
www.mec.mo.gov

Printed Matter Identification - What must it say? On of the face of the printed matter, in a clear and conspicuous manner, it must specifically state "Paid for by" with the sponsor's proper identification as indicated in the following manner (Click here to Show/Hide more information)

Who Paid For The Printed Matter Required Sponsor
Information
(following the words 'Paid for by')
Candidate from Personal Funds (only if no candidate committee exists) First name & Last name by which candidate is known

Committee Committee name as required to be registered by Missouri campaign finance law, & committee treasurer's name and title (serving when the material was paid for)
Pay Attention

Arnold, MO

#12 Mar 22, 2011
I would challenge you to find ONE lawsuit that Doris has filed against the City of Arnold. Do you know the purpose of the Sunshine Law? It is there so that citizens can have access to records maintained by the government, whether it be local, county, state or federal. That law is in place so that the citizens can see what the government is doing not only with their money, but also how they use the systems and laws that are in place. In other words, the government and its agents are supposed to be an open book for ALL of us to see, they are not supposed to try to hide things from the people whose taxes pay for their salaries and the services provided. If you don't do anything wrong, you don't have anything to hide. Right, Mr. Sweeney?
THF is a developer who got 20+ million in subsidies to pay for the buildings in which those businesses are located. Those businesses pay rent to THF. Supporting the businesses located in the development will keep those businesses operating. Supporting the businesses will not change the millions in subsidies received by THF, that is a done deal and the people will be paying those debts off for the developer for another 18+ years. The ambulance, fire, library, health and school districts will be suffering a lack of income for years until it is paid off. Support the businesses, but make sure THF or another developer never comes along again expecting the taxpayers to subsidize a development merely to increase the bottom line for the developer.
Yes Really

Arnold, MO

#13 Mar 22, 2011
Oh Really wrote:
www.mec.mo.gov
Printed Matter Identification - What must it say? On of the face of the printed matter, in a clear and conspicuous manner, it must specifically state "Paid for by" with the sponsor's proper identification as indicated in the following manner (Click here to Show/Hide more information)
Who Paid For The Printed Matter Required Sponsor
Information
(following the words 'Paid for by')
Candidate from Personal Funds (only if no candidate committee exists) First name & Last name by which candidate is known
Committee Committee name as required to be registered by Missouri campaign finance law, & committee treasurer's name and title (serving when the material was paid for)
I would like to see the signs that have no treasurer designated. Can you produce them?
Bob Boyer

United States

#14 Mar 22, 2011
My name is listed on Doris' campaign ethics reports as treasurer. There was an issue with the printing of the yard signs, but that is being corrected as we speak. Since you are on sign police duty can you please ask Randy Crisler who" Enough is Enough" is. It was on his snipe signs last year that himself and Bill Moritz were tacking to telephone poles in the middle of the night before the election. They aren't registered with the MEC. Does that bother you?

If you would like to inquire about signs please pursue the two sitting councilmen who blatantly violated laws last year.

There is one candidate in Ward 1 who is in this race to represent We the People, and one who is in it for himself and the high paid attorney that he is beholden to. It doesn't take a sign to figure out who is who.
Not funny

Arnold, MO

#15 Mar 22, 2011
Mr. Boyer, I still would like to see the signs that allegedly have no treasurer designated. If they cannot produce them, it means they are lying.
Rules are Rules

United States

#16 Mar 22, 2011
If Doris knew that there was a problem with the printing of her signs then the signs should NEVER have been put up until the correction were done. Doris thinks she's above all laws & rules and can do as she pleases. Pull down the signs since they are NOT political correct, but then again who would want Boob OOPS! SORRY! Bob Boyer on their signs any way? Just my point of view just like YOU have a point of view.
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 22, 2011
Bob Boyer wrote:
<quoted text>My name is listed on Doris' campaign ethics reports as treasurer. There was an issue with the printing of the yard signs, but that is being corrected as we speak. Since you are on sign police duty can you please ask Randy Crisler who" Enough is Enough" is. It was on his snipe signs last year that himself and Bill Moritz were tacking to telephone poles in the middle of the night before the election. They aren't registered with the MEC. Does that bother you?
If you would like to inquire about signs please pursue the two sitting councilmen who blatantly violated laws last year.
There is one candidate in Ward 1 who is in this race to represent We the People, and one who is in it for himself and the high paid attorney that he is beholden to. It doesn't take a sign to figure out who is who.
You know Bobby, Enough is Enough signs may have been posted illegally, But what they stated was the truth, I personally was glad to see those signs with Matt Hays statement on them, Sure made alot of us think. As far as Doris goes if the signs were wrong then they should have been corrected before they went up. So we all know the only reason they are gonna get corrected now is because someone said something. Funny how that works, isn't it?So here's another question Bobby,,,, Why would someone who is running for an office in Arnold hold a fundraiser [oops I mean Meet and Greet] in St. Louis County instead of the town they are running for? That sure seems alittle odd to me!! You know darn good and well if that was someone else who held there fundraiser in another town Doris and her clan would be all over it.
Animal Rescuer

Sullivan, MO

#18 Mar 22, 2011
Rules are Rules wrote:
If Doris knew that there was a problem with the printing of her signs then the signs should NEVER have been put up until the correction were done. Doris thinks she's above all laws & rules and can do as she pleases. Pull down the signs since they are NOT political correct, but then again who would want Boob OOPS! SORRY! Bob Boyer on their signs any way? Just my point of view just like YOU have a point of view.
Doris CHALLENGES laws and rules, just like we all should do if we think they're designed and passed without due process. What I find most amusing is the fear in so many of these posts against Doris. Does the truth scare you that much?
Wheres the Sign

Arnold, MO

#19 Mar 22, 2011
I still want to see proof of a sign without the treasurer's name on it. I don't think one exists
Stirrers

Washington, DC

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Wheres the Sign wrote:
I still want to see proof of a sign without the treasurer's name on it. I don't think one exists
Just Amato and his cohorts trying to stir things up cause they are scared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla volz broke my heart 11 hr Kayla is interracial 18
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Nov 16 Anyone notice 1
Poll The Big Pevely Flea Market is (Oct '10) Nov 11 Den 9124 8
YES Man Seminar Convention at Busch Stadium Nov 11 Terrance 5
Topix or Twitter Police: Who is more lame? Nov 9 Future President 1
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Nov 9 Observer 813
Late night fireworks Nov 8 GRANDPA NICOLAI 3

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance