Apparent Murder Suicide In Jefferson ...

Apparent Murder Suicide In Jefferson County

There are 18 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Apparent Murder Suicide In Jefferson County. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

The Jefferson County sheriff's office is investigating an apparent murder suicide in Arnold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

Mother-Grandma Fenton

Arnold, MO

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Captain Ralph Brown is an idiot. How does he know all this stuff he reports? He doesn't know anything, he's just talking to hear himself talk.
Way To Go

Rolla, MO

#2 Jun 8, 2010
My prayers go out to the family.
Hmmm

Ballwin, MO

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Does KTVI do any proof reading in their reports? At first,the article says that the man and woman were both 68 years old. Then, two paragraphs down, it says the woman was 61. KTVI-you are a pile of idiots.
Kimmie

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2010
My heart goes out to the family.
Old Hood

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2010
I grew up about a 1/4 Mile down the road. Lived there in the 60's, 70's, 80's & 90's very Quiet place the years I lived there. My Heart go's out to the Family.
xcoworker

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 8, 2010
i am so sad to hear what had happened...i knew the man ,he was a great guy,very funny and an extremly hard worker...he used to inlightn my day when i would see him .. im sooooo sorry.....Ron please rest in peace!! we will miss you
M Roderman

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jun 8, 2010
It really is a shame,Ill miss ya Ron.He was a great guy.He and I worked together as partners for a sh*t company.THEY worked us real hard and the hours were hell.But hanging out with Ron talking,laughing made all go by a little faster.Once he even saved my life.I had put up a 40 foot ladder and as I climbed to the top the ladder slipped and fell leaving me dangling one handed from the gutter,luckily good ole Ron was there.I got to know Ron pretty good but hadnt seen him since 06.Ill never forget what he did for me and how kind he was.If he really did this he must have been very low and sad.You will be sadly missed old buddy,and I really hope your in a better place.....thanx for the laughs.
Autumn

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2010
Does anyone know where the man worked in Arnold?
xcoworker

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 8, 2010
Ron used to work for Facilitec inc. they were out of gurnee ,il bit thaugt he retired
joe

Camdenton, MO

#11 Jun 8, 2010
prayers for the family may they rest in peace
Someones Hero

Festus, MO

#12 Jun 8, 2010
@Hmmm
You're ignorant. 2 lives are gone and all you can do is worry about the age discrepancy in the on-line news report? As if it even has the slightest bit of significance to the situation.
My sympathy to all involved.
Amuzed

Fishers, IN

#13 Jun 23, 2010
I'm glad Ron was so good to those of you on here I wonder how funny, good and kind his wife felt as the bullets were flying into her body?? Thank God the Military had the guts and decency to refuse services.
Ree

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jun 24, 2010
Wow Amuzed....Kind of harsh....I would be willing to bet you didn't know Ron OR his wife...he was a good person....you have no idea what happened that day, none of us do.
indianahoosier

Aurora, IL

#15 Jun 24, 2010
as a first cousin to the female victim

harsh is putting it mild!ree you would loose that bet on amuzed another first cousins.there are a few of us back here.
the calling hours and funeral came and went and i do
not think any of us was thinking what a nice guy that ron was.
KAREN YOU WILL BE MISSED.
R .I. P.
Amuzed

Fishers, IN

#17 Jun 24, 2010
REE,I MOST cetainly did KNOW BOTH of them..You are right when you say we dont know what happened that day other than a mother, grandmother,sister,aunt,cousin and friend was brutally MURDERED

RIP Suzie <3
wantabe

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 25, 2010
jack mehoffer wrote:
i heard she was sleeping with everyone in the neighborhood and he came home to see five of his close friends running a train on her and flipped out
your first name suits you you should be asshamed od yourself the lady is died died a horrible death now her family has to grieve dont you have a conscience that was so unkind and probably untrue
Amuzed

Fishers, IN

#23 Jul 1, 2010
I hope Ron, the great guy he was, joking of course, RESTS IN HELL, for the spineless, cowardly, selfish thing has has done to his wife and the entire family. Good thing he had the courage to take his own life when he was done rittling bullets into his wife cause he didnt deserve to live in prison or anywhere for that matter!!!! Miss ya Suzi <3
aHhA

Irving, TX

#24 Jul 1, 2010
ahha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Roesch 8 hr JoyceMichelle 2
REPENT ( Joyce Meyer) REPENT 10 hr Wow 3
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) (May '17) 20 hr Steve 30
Latest Breaking News on Governor Sat Bubbles 1
Delta Queen Port of Call Jan 18 Sad 8
Tiffany Richard Jan 16 Sad 1
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Jan 16 ugly servants 4

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance