Voter

Festus, MO

#1 Jul 18, 2014
What candidate are we supporting in Arnold?
les claypool

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 18, 2014
I'm voting for Chet Pleban
FredFromArnold

Arnold, MO

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Who cares? They are all crooks. Some steal with the left hand, others with the right hand.
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 19, 2014
FredFromArnold wrote:
Who cares? They are all crooks. Some steal with the left hand, others with the right hand.
And some with both hands - they're ambidextrous.
turk

Turkey

#5 Jul 19, 2014
How 'bour Shockey?
Need Change

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2014
Too bad you can't use your real location when posting. Are you saying something that you are afraid they will come after you for like they did the superintendent?
Hey u

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Jul 22, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Too bad you can't use your real location when posting. Are you saying something that you are afraid they will come after you for like they did the superintendent?
Nunya Bizness, local Stump Jumper!!!
Need Change

United States

#8 Jul 22, 2014
Why don't I use my real name and you can call me that and then you can be subject to the same consequences as the superintendent?

You must love falsifying your location so you think you can say stuff like that and throw insults. Truth is and as we learned, everything is traceable so don't get to comfortable using that fake location.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#9 Jul 22, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Why don't I use my real name and you can call me that and then you can be subject to the same consequences as the superintendent?
You must love falsifying your location so you think you can say stuff like that and throw insults. Truth is and as we learned, everything is traceable so don't get to comfortable using that fake location.
Looks like lunn has surfaced with yet another pseudonym. Can't disguise those signature lines..
Hey u

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Jul 22, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Your are an idiot, plain and simple!! Fake locations wtf..
Need Change

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2014
Netherlands. Give me a break. Who from the Netherlands gives a rats ass about Arnold?

Doris, you're full of it. Who would expect anything less from a person that has to lie about Boyer's opponent to try to get Boyer a leg up? So many lies. Do you know what the truth is?

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Jul 22, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Netherlands. Give me a break. Who from the Netherlands gives a rats ass about Arnold?
Doris, you're full of it. Who would expect anything less from a person that has to lie about Boyer's opponent to try to get Boyer a leg up? So many lies. Do you know what the truth is?
Your are an idiot, plain and simple!! Fake locations wtf.. No matter where you happen to reside and again it's nunya bizness!!!
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#13 Jul 22, 2014
Need Change wrote:
Didn't lie. There are ties....it's been proven.
I nomitnate

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Jul 24, 2014
Mr. William Jefferson Clinton.
lets focus people

High Ridge, MO

#18 Jul 25, 2014
The topic at hand is who will be our next county executive. For the blue folks out there the have a choice of Sam Rauls Gary Stout and I think greg Schott... And for the Red folks out there the incumbant Ken waller, Chris Borgrson or Mark Paul. Lets discuss the merit of all involved and see what we come up with as a community. I trust you all have read the leader voter guide as well as the post. Remember all candidates are accessible and can be contacted for information. It is your choice be informed and make it a good one.
I Care

Germany

#19 Jul 25, 2014
Either Borgerson or Paul would be much better than Waller. The current executive appears to be the pockets of many special interests. We need someone that will not allow the underhanded dealings and not be in it to please the factions that line their pockets and campaign chest, but be able to make the hard decisions and stand by their principles. Not what you have by any stretch of the imagination now!
United

Festus, MO

#20 Jul 27, 2014
We all have to unit and take Waller out. Mark Paul is best person to do that and has been working hard. If pulling a republican ballot vote Mark Paul.
Watch out because we might not get that extra money from sales tax. Ballot language that we vote on mentions population and amount of roads not the new stuff that are talking about amending.
who thatb-

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Jul 29, 2014
Dolittle Dooley may need a job soon!!!
Funny

Festus, MO

#23 Jul 31, 2014
I find it funny that the current executive claims to have a 6 million reserve for the county but the elevator in the court house is not being replaced. Guess that is not important. Time for him to go
guest annoyous

Anonymous Proxy

#24 Aug 6, 2014
Dolittle Dooley is looking at the position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox school can you believe it (Feb '11) 10 min Eileen 10
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 23 min Ssdd 456
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 48 min White House Muslim 96,924
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Mugsy 440
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr zimbobwayy 2,705
County Councilman Boyer 6 hr Boyer fan 58
Arnold website woes? 9 hr Matt Hay 40
•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Arnold People Search