where is Lynn messer
seriously where is she

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2014
This is the strangest thing .....someone said she was on facebook at 12:00 and just four hours later her husband wakes up and she is no where to be found..........she is gone without a trace.no purse, no money, no cellphone, no keys, no car, no shoes and she even had a broken toe, and on pain medicine. How far could she get like that? They had dogs why did they not get out? We all know when u have a dog that's what u do first thing let ur dogs out.how come they didn't bark...I mean if happy people don't just get up and leave, so if a stranger was there why didn't they bark? What was she wearing clothes r pj's? Someone has also said the pain medicine may have made her do this.really ? Those would have been worn off by now....so people look at this.. what do u think happened? There is foul play all over this. I hope I'm wrong and she comes back. Something is seriously wrong her picture gives me chills of something horriable......... please read and help...ask questions ....someone seen something weird around the time of her disappearance..
Concerned

Imperial, MO

#2 Aug 28, 2014
seriously where is she wrote:
This is the strangest thing .....someone said she was on facebook at 12:00 and just four hours later her husband wakes up and she is no where to be found..........she is gone without a trace.no purse, no money, no cellphone, no keys, no car, no shoes and she even had a broken toe, and on pain medicine. How far could she get like that? They had dogs why did they not get out? We all know when u have a dog that's what u do first thing let ur dogs out.how come they didn't bark...I mean if happy people don't just get up and leave, so if a stranger was there why didn't they bark? What was she wearing clothes r pj's? Someone has also said the pain medicine may have made her do this.really ? Those would have been worn off by now....so people look at this.. what do u think happened? There is foul play all over this. I hope I'm wrong and she comes back. Something is seriously wrong her picture gives me chills of something horriable......... please read and help...ask questions ....someone seen something weird around the time of her disappearance..
Where does this person live? I assume the police have been contacted.
seriously where is she

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2014
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does this person live? I assume the police have been contacted.
Off OO DD.........on a big farm over 200 plus acres.
seriously where is she

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2014
It's a small town I think they should call in outsiders to get to the bottom of it.....
seriously where is she

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2014
I'm sorry she lived in bloomsdale mo
mike

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 31, 2014
seriously where is she wrote:
laying next to JIMMY HOFFA!!!!!!!

SHES DEAD!!!
seriously where is she

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
laying next to JIMMY HOFFA!!!!!!!
SHES DEAD!!!
Who do u think did it?
Good momma

Tulsa, OK

#9 Sep 12, 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saddle Tramps M.C. prez 3 hr squadexposesuh 4
Breaking News Read ASAP 13 hr Not cool 3
REPENT ( Joyce Meyer) REPENT Sat The Watcher 10
Michelle Roesch Feb 16 Embarassment 6
D & L Towing should be ashamed (Jan '11) Feb 13 Haggeybaby01 7
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Feb 11 Anonymous 5
Average Utilities Feb 11 Newbieowner21 1

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance