Hmmm

Arnold, MO

#22 Jun 26, 2013
What was on that log that the city attorney was worried about people knowing? Did it prove that whatever that particular representative asked for would be denied?

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
What was on that log that the city attorney was worried about people knowing? Did it prove that whatever that particular representative asked for would be denied?
Avoiding the question again. What did the person requesting the log want to know or expect to find on the log? What are YOU hiding? Usually when you avoid something it is because I have assumed right. So, was the log requested as part of a tantrum for not being invited to something?
Hmmm

Arnold, MO

#24 Jun 26, 2013
It's none of your business what the person requesting the log wanted to know or expected to find on the log. The fact that they made a Sunshine request for the log is ALL THAT MATTERS. The assertion you made came from Phil Amato and Bill Moritz, so why don't you ask them? They cannot answer that question, because all they have is their speculations, just like you.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 26, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
It's none of your business what the person requesting the log wanted to know or expected to find on the log. The fact that they made a Sunshine request for the log is ALL THAT MATTERS. The assertion you made came from Phil Amato and Bill Moritz, so why don't you ask them? They cannot answer that question, because all they have is their speculations, just like you.
You're hiding something because you won't divulge the reason for asking for the log. You are doing EXACTLY what you accuse the administration of doing. The reason for requesting it is just as important as it not being supplied. So, are you going to practice what you preach and be transparent or are you going to keep hiding behind aliases and denying us the reason you requested it?

You have just been exposed for not practicing what you preach. You preach open and transparent yet when asked a question you deflect and say it isn't important. Obviously it is important if it is being asked so why not be transparent and lead by example and state the reason it was requested.

And no, it didn't come from Phil or Bill.
Mortar

Arnold, MO

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Dear Brick Wall aka LUNN, CC, Arnold CC, Troll, Candycane, Sybil or whatever alter ego you are today,
A sitting council person should not have to make a Sunshine request. Their requests should be fulfilled, city staff should not try to keep things from them. The fact a Sunshine request was made and the Attorney General's office got involved and vindicated that request speaks volumes. You haven't a sane cell in your bocy. Please continue to expose yourself as the fool you are.
Fed Up Taxpayer

Anonymous Proxy

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hiding something because you won't divulge the reason for asking for the log. You are doing EXACTLY what you accuse the administration of doing. The reason for requesting it is just as important as it not being supplied. So, are you going to practice what you preach and be transparent or are you going to keep hiding behind aliases and denying us the reason you requested it?
You have just been exposed for not practicing what you preach. You preach open and transparent yet when asked a question you deflect and say it isn't important. Obviously it is important if it is being asked so why not be transparent and lead by example and state the reason it was requested.
And no, it didn't come from Phil or Bill.
Can you really be that dense? If I ask for the record of salaries for all employees in Arnold in 2012, the city has to provide it. Doesn't matter one iota as to why I want it. It is a PUBLIC record. I am the PUBLIC. City hall works for ME. It's not the other way around. I have a right to ask and be provided. They have no right or concern as to why. And neither do you! Did you really not have any education on the government while attending school? Or do you just prefer to be a pain in rear to legitimate conversation? If you had a private concern with the city or its actions and asked your representative to give an answer and they needed to get a record, would you expect your representative to be able to get the records without having to tattle on your problem? The person in charge of the record should just give it to the elected official. Or if you yourself wanted to know who voted for your pet project. All you have to do is ask for the minutes of that meeting. You DON'T have to tell them why!!! And it's NONE OF THERE BUSINESS OR YOUR'S as to why someone wants ANY record!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 26, 2013
Just as I expected, the personal attacks again. I have proven a valid point about you all and your group and since you have no valid argument and choose to hide something you start in with the personal attacks. Transparency is only a one way street with you all apparently. You expect it but don't practice it. If any of you were elected I could then, by your refusal now on here, expect more of the same lack of transparency. Too bad you can't answer a simple question and practice what you preach.

And if you haven't guessed yet, your personal attacks won't scare me off. In your efforts to try and discredit me it is only YOU who are looking like the fools. Keep it up as I find it rather amusing.
Yeah Well

Arnold, MO

#29 Jun 26, 2013
You haven't proven a thing! Only in your addled little brain. You are just scary! To think you actually think what you say matters to anyone, is ludicrous. People can answer every question you ask and their answers would NEVER satisfy you. You cannot be satisfied. You have proven that time and time again. You need to find something else to do with your time, like counselling sessions for yourself. Maybe that tight white jacket is in order. Go check yourself into the psych ward instead of trying to impersonate a psychiatrist, you'll be much better off.
You Are Hilarious

Arnold, MO

#30 Jun 26, 2013
No one has to discredit you, you are doing a fine job of discrediting yourself. You are your own worst enemy. You make yourself out to be the fool, no one has to help you.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#31 Jun 26, 2013
Yeah Well wrote:
You haven't proven a thing! Only in your addled little brain. You are just scary! To think you actually think what you say matters to anyone, is ludicrous. People can answer every question you ask and their answers would NEVER satisfy you. You cannot be satisfied. You have proven that time and time again. You need to find something else to do with your time, like counselling sessions for yourself. Maybe that tight white jacket is in order. Go check yourself into the psych ward instead of trying to impersonate a psychiatrist, you'll be much better off.
You obviously have a problem with the truth. All you can do is throw personal attacks. I have proven my point. If you all would have answered the question then you would have proven me wrong.

And by the way, Doris was an elected official when she requested the log. Shouldn't she answer to the citizens the reason why she was requesting it and be transparent with those that she represented at the time?
Hello

Arnold, MO

#32 Jun 26, 2013
LUNN, the start of lunacy, how appropriate!
No, she shouldn't have had to make a Sunshine request, the documents should have been provided to her, no questions asked.
Please

Imperial, MO

#33 Jun 26, 2013
ArnoldCC wrote:
There seems to be a rash of vandalism.
How come arnold cc starts the topic and then all the sudden the lettusnamenames jumps in and arnold cc disappears. I think the doc has multiple personalities. Lol

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#34 Jun 26, 2013
I think you're the one with MPD. Remember, the one that originally accuses is usually the one that is guilty as you have proven over and over again.
Hello

Arnold, MO

#35 Jun 26, 2013
LUNN,
Napolean the XIV sang that song because he knew you were going to come along it is dedicated to you. Aren't you proud?

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#37 Jun 26, 2013
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>My god sugar plums dance in your head you stupid bee yotch....
If Doris was an elected official or any elected official it should have been handed over immediately. Who cares why Doris wanted it. HELLO.. Sunshine request!
I personally know many political people were going in and out without signing. Only reg. Joe Blow was signing. WHY is that??

Why wasn't EVERYONE signing it? Thats the reason peewee made it disappear. Geez the only vandalizing we have here is the one that hijacked your brain!!!
Again with the personal attacks. I'm onto something apparently. That's when you all go all stupid like that.

She was an elected official who preached transparency. Why doesn't she practice what she preaches and tell us why she wanted a copy of it? She hasn't answered the question and is not practicing what she preaches. Apparently this transparency she is demanding doesn't apply to her when others request it of her.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#38 Jun 26, 2013
Hello wrote:
LUNN,
Napolean the XIV sang that song because he knew you were going to come along it is dedicated to you. Aren't you proud?
Actually in the dedication it contains your name in the album. You should be the one that is proud.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#40 Jun 27, 2013
Why was the log requested?

More baseless accusations?
One question

Imperial, MO

#41 Jun 27, 2013
I myself don't give a care about Arnold but I did read some of that stuff about the logs in the paper. My question is, if Sweeney is a attorney why in he hell would he have the logs destroyed before he was instructed to. If perception is reality then Sweeney screwed up. This to me mad him look fishy. Just saying.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#42 Jun 27, 2013
One question wrote:
I myself don't give a care about Arnold but I did read some of that stuff about the logs in the paper. My question is, if Sweeney is a attorney why in he hell would he have the logs destroyed before he was instructed to. If perception is reality then Sweeney screwed up. This to me mad him look fishy. Just saying.
This thread is about vandalism. Take your log discussion to a new thread.

(What is good for the goose...)
Whale Watcher

Arnold, MO

#43 Jun 27, 2013
You are loose as a goose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tecumseh the prophet 25 min Ricardo montobomb 1
Questions == FOR ==== JOYCE == MEYER (Apr '13) 4 hr William Cocksmith 15
Any Lemay women interested in becoming pregnant? 6 hr The Babymaker 1
Brock is being called out 10 hr The Real Joyce Meyer 1
the pisa group (Apr '12) 15 hr Sherminator 5
dunklin fire is doing some shady stuff (Feb '11) Aug 16 Drunklin 6
Arnold Ordinance 6.17?! (Feb '12) Aug 15 calegal in Arnold 28

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages