Arnold man arrested for bank robbery and drug possession

Jul 29, 2013 Full story: KPLR-11 20

St. Louis County Police arrested Edward W. Starns, 30, for robbing the First Missouri Credit Union in Arnold on July 26. Police found Starns in the America's Best Value Hotel at 6602 S. Lindbergh.

Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2013
What was that about catching bank robbers?

Kansas City, MO

#2 Jul 29, 2013
It's good to know some police officers earn their pay. Of course there's a reason that they are nationally recognized.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Keep bashing the department that provides safety for you and answers every call you make to them. Maybe they should quit responding to your calls and then you can see how much they really do for you. Ungrateful person.
Pay Attention

Arnold, MO

#4 Jul 29, 2013
St. Louis County police arrested him.
guess

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Keep bashing the department that provides safety for you and answers every call you make to them. Maybe they should quit responding to your calls and then you can see how much they really do for you. Ungrateful person.
Loose Lips sink ships, your lips are very loose probably from sucking the chrome off the car bumpers. BTW, I collect a paycheck from the police department.
Ha Ha

Arnold, MO

#6 Jul 29, 2013
Or golf balls through garden hoses.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2013
guess wrote:
<quoted text>Loose Lips sink ships, your lips are very loose probably from sucking the chrome off the car bumpers. BTW, I collect a paycheck from the police department.
And I wasn't the one bashing the department. I was standing up for them. And I doubt you are an officer as any officer would not make that type of inference to a citizen they are sworn to protect.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 29, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Or golf balls through garden hoses.
You all must be sexually deprived because that's all you can seem to think and post about. They have support groups for people like you.
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#9 Jul 29, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
What was that about catching bank robbers?
St. Louis County officers arrested a man from Arnold who allegedly robbed a St. Louis County bank. What is your point?

Location hidden

#10 Jul 29, 2013
URALunatic LUNN wrote:
<quoted text>St. Louis County officers arrested a man from Arnold who allegedly robbed a St. Louis County bank. What is your point?
Reread the article. He robbed an Arnold bank. Guess reading isn't your strong suit.
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#11 Jul 29, 2013
There are no First Missouri Credit Union locations in Arnold.
remember when

Arnold, MO

#12 Jul 29, 2013
Somebody better alert KPLR. Like LUNN said...

"4 hrs ago | Posted by: roboblogger

Arnold man arrested for bank robbery and drug possession

Full story: KPLR-11

St. Louis County Police arrested Edward W. Starns, 30, for robbing the First Missouri Credit Union IN ARNOLD on July 26. Police found Starns in the America's Best Value Hotel at 6602 S. Lindbergh.
"
Gag Her

Arnold, MO

#13 Jul 29, 2013
So LUNN, why aren't you calling KPLR liars? Why aren't you asking KPLR to prove it? You are a joke.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Since: Aug 08

#14 Jul 29, 2013
URALunatic LUNN wrote:
There are no First Missouri Credit Union locations in Arnold.
Not in Arnold, Ca. there's an El dorado savings, and a Bank of America, and that's about it.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 30, 2013
Gag Her wrote:
So LUNN, why aren't you calling KPLR liars? Why aren't you asking KPLR to prove it? You are a joke.
Because I haven't been on in the past 10 hours. I actually sleep during the night unlike you apparently.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 31, 2013
shesaho wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sooooo your the a hole that likes to imposter and steal my name. Hmmmm hope you and LUNN like my new one!!!! Very fitting isn't it ?
Yep, you are one. It is fitting for you.
Ralphie Boy

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 1, 2013
Suggest everyone check your septic tanks for dead bodies. We're still looking for Jimmy Hoffa
lulu

United States

#20 Aug 3, 2013
first Missouri is on lemay ferry 63125 and there is another at lemay ferry and butler hill not in arnold
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#21 Aug 7, 2013
So we're all in agreement that the alleged robber did not rob the non-existent "First Community Credit Union" not located in Arnold ?

And: it was St. Louis County Police who arrested him?

Location hidden

#22 Aug 7, 2013
Eileen wrote:
So we're all in agreement that the alleged robber did not rob the non-existent "First Community Credit Union" not located in Arnold ?

And: it was St. Louis County Police who arrested him?
Makes you wonder where KPLR got their information from, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Bitches 97,285
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 3 hr ArnoldCC 16
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 15 hr Go Blue Forever 590
County Councilman Boyer 21 hr Oh Boy 109
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 22 hr ECR 1,463
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 22 hr ECR 503

Arnold Jobs

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold

Personal Finance