vote for Nate Smith
fire board new blood

Lake Ozark, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2014
The good ole boy network needs to end in Rock Comm. Fire District and Nate Smith will be the fresh voice. The past board has not put the safety of citizens nor the firefighters as a priority. Mr. Nichols has not been an improvement or his time on the school board. Please help to retire him and bring common sense to the RCFD. Please vote for Nate Smith.
Not So Fast

Arnold, MO

#2 Apr 6, 2014
What's the matter? I don't think so! Nate didn't impress me much, he doesn't seem to understand that he is running to represent the people meaning the taxpayers. Not the firefighters, that's why they have union representation. You can sure tell he has a lot of UNION dollars being poured into his campaign..
fire board new blood

Lake Ozark, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2014
Not So Fast wrote:
What's the matter? I don't think so! Nate didn't impress me much, he doesn't seem to understand that he is running to represent the people meaning the taxpayers. Not the firefighters, that's why they have union representation. You can sure tell he has a lot of UNION dollars being poured into his campaign..
No offense, I would agree that the Board should maintain balance but the current Board leans to much toward the administration whims and not to community concerns or to fairer treatment to firefighters. Nichols had his chance, not impressed and needs to go.
Not So Fast

Arnold, MO

#4 Apr 6, 2014
Sorry, can't agree with you. I say NO to Nate Smith, he is just a union plant with no clue as to what the job entails. His claims and statements and literature prove he doesn't know what he is talking about, most is a big pile of steaming bull dung.
what about you

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2014
You seem to know so much. You shold run
fire board new blood

Lake Ozark, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2014
I would run but know the commitment it takes to do the position. My current job wouldn't allow me but will support like minded folks that can do this service. I think the firefighters and the administration take their chances on whoever runs. The current board members have made several strikes that do not sit well for me and I would like to see them all go. Nate will prove to be a better servant or, if not, we vote him out.

Since: Feb 13

Jefferson County

#7 Apr 6, 2014
The unions have spent A LOT on Smith. Is that because Nicholas is questioning the big spike in workers' comp claims from Rock firefighters?
Concerned

Arnold, MO

#8 Apr 6, 2014
When I see that much money being spent on a campaign it makes me suspect something is being pushed on the public that maybe they should be wary of.
Mary

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 8, 2014
JCPenknife wrote:
The unions have spent A LOT on Smith. Is that because Nicholas is questioning the big spike in workers' comp claims from Rock firefighters?
JC Penknife supported Pete Nicholas?
fire board new blood

Lake Ozark, MO

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Congrats to Nate. Congrats to our citizens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmswick WT???? 16 hr guest10 4
Blue Owl Mothers Day Ripoff May 15 guest 1
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) May 12 Malcom Z 1,492
Joyce ( HELP THE HOMELESS ) REPENT May 11 repent 19
Joyce Meyer ( REPENT REPENT REPENT) May 11 repent 6
Jessica Casey May 10 Bob Barker 2
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) May 5 Gary 43

Arnold Jobs

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages