Location hidden

#26 Apr 7, 2009
A Change in Ward 4

JASON CONNELL 487 54.11%
CLAUDE COOLEY 411 45.67%
Amatos love child

United States

#27 Apr 7, 2009
I have never commented on here before and only lurkded but I had to this one time just to say that I find a great deal of pleasure seeing Amato kicked to the curb. The bell tolls for you Joyce.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#28 Apr 7, 2009
It looks as if Cheryl Herman will remain on the School Board and David Palmer will return.

CHERYL HERMANN 3856 41.50%
DAVID PALMER 3424 36.85%
PATRICK CHISHOLM 1977 21.28%

Arnold Mo.

#29 Apr 7, 2009
Now that was a good close race. 41 votes.
Now if Ems and Deckman resign Counts will be able to appoint those he wants so that didn't turn out to bad for him.
We will see where the city goes from here it will go forward or backward and that remains to be seen.
Glad Cooley is gone.
Congrats on your win Randy.
Congrats to David Palmer and Cheryl Hermann also.
Ward 3

United States

#30 Apr 7, 2009
SMILING FROM EAR TO EAR! Tonights results couldn't be better! I guess the city of Arnold was tired of how things have been going!
I guess Joyce will be ripping her shirt open at another council meeting and will need a new pace maker after she sees these results.

Arnold Mo.

#31 Apr 7, 2009
Vinny63010 wrote:
Ron Counts Wins the Election
Vote Totals
RON COUNTS 1862 52.08%
PHIL AMATO 1700 47.55%
Good job of reporting the results as they came in.
Laughing and congrats your man won.

Location hidden

#32 Apr 7, 2009
I am not worried.

I believe Mr. Counts has the best interest of the City at Heart and will not rush to make changes until he has evaluated each issue.

He has some very good people who he has known for years to help and support him. As I said in my letter, the city needs someone now that is going to step back and evaluate, and take steps that are needed to get us through this difficult economy.

I believe that Ron is the right leader for this job.
Nick V

Gravois Mills, MO

#33 Apr 7, 2009
Vinny63010 wrote:
Ward 1
RANDY CRISLER 22 51.16%
SAL REGNA 21 48.84%
Congratulations Randy!
Nick V

Gravois Mills, MO

#34 Apr 7, 2009
Vinny63010 wrote:
A Change in Ward 4
JASON CONNELL 487 54.11%
CLAUDE COOLEY 411 45.67%
Congratulations Mr. Connell, glad to see this office change
Nick V

Gravois Mills, MO

#35 Apr 7, 2009
Congratulations Bill Moritz. Tough race I know LOL
Um hm

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Apr 7, 2009
Congratulations Bob Lindsley Ward 3, you worked hard going door to door and it paid off! I look forward to seeing Ron take office along with Jason Connell in Ward 4. Ta ta to fool around Phil and Hothead Cooley!
shelly

Arnold, MO

#37 Apr 7, 2009
Vinny63010 wrote:
Ward 1 Final
RANDY CRISLER 435 54.24%
SAL REGNA 367 45.76%
Do a Good Job Randy.
Sorry Sal, so close you'll get it the next time. Good luck to ward 1 with randy!
shelly

Arnold, MO

#38 Apr 7, 2009
Vinny63010 wrote:
Ward 1 Final
RANDY CRISLER 435 54.24%
SAL REGNA 367 45.76%
Do a Good Job Randy.
Sorry Sal. You'll get it next time. Good luck ward ! with Randy.
shelly

Arnold, MO

#39 Apr 7, 2009
Sorry Sal. You'll get it next time. Good luck Ward 1 with Randy.
Arnold Voter

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Apr 8, 2009
Congratulations Jason Connell!
Just Visiting

United States

#41 Apr 8, 2009
Congratulations to all. Best of luck to the new council members and mayor, and a thank you to those exiting the council for their time and devotion to the City for your terms.
John-Arnold

Kansas City, MO

#42 Apr 8, 2009
I hope the new Mayor has improved his integrity since he left the Fox School Board. Voting to extend then Superintendent Bourisaw contract, then voting to fire her. How much did that cost the citizens of the school district? Let's see: 1.Insurance 2. Her Salary 3. Her Attorney Fees. That's fiscal responsility. How about honesty that he has spoken about? We never heard the real reason she was fired. Why wasn't the people of Fox School District told the truth then.
Arnold Voter

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Apr 8, 2009
Nick V wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations Mr. Connell, glad to see this office change
Me too!

Doing the happy dance~~~~
Ward 4

United States

#45 Apr 8, 2009
I usually lurk in the shadows and have never posted, but..

Congrats Mr Connell, we are hopeful you will do a fine job. Mr.Cooley proudly served our Ward for 8 years. Mr.Cooley was a man you could call at anytime for any reason and genuinally cared about the people in his Ward. Make no mistake, 8 years is a long term, it was simply time to give someone else an opportunity. Thank you Mr.Cooley for all your hard work and dedication to us and the city and Mr Connell, good luck to you, make us proud.
Doris Borgelt

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Apr 8, 2009
John-Arnold,
Guess you didn't do enough crying last night that you must continue it today. It's over, your boy lost due to his own lack of character. What happened was that people saw through all of the schmooze and used car salesman tactics that Phil attempted to use on them and his attempt to portray himself as a saint when he was nothing of the sort. It's time for you to go around and pick up his signs and go home. He will have plenty of time on his hands, maybe a part time job is in his future since he won't be hanging around city hall much anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 5 min Eileen 897
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 2 hr what's up with that 9
fox athletics 6 hr Warrior12 10
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Dec 16 Momof2 49
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
free electronics recycling event 2/22 at seckma... (Feb '14) Dec 10 Calvin James 2
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County Dec 8 Froggy 19
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST