First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#114 Aug 6, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you issued one against Jim West. It seems a fair question.
What does that have to do with this? So what, I filed an ex-parte order against Jim West a few years ago. He threatened me with physical harm. I can guarantee he won't do it again. I didn't say anything about a restraining order, Letusnamenames threw that out there. Then acts as if everyone is supposed to know who or what she is talking about. I have no clue and she refuses to clarify. So she must be lying as she has provided no proof, no names, no restrainers, no restrainees and named no judges. Liar, liar, pants on fire. If she had any information she would provide it, she has none.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#115 Aug 7, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with this? So what, I filed an ex-parte order against Jim West a few years ago. He threatened me with physical harm. I can guarantee he won't do it again. I didn't say anything about a restraining order, Letusnamenames threw that out there. Then acts as if everyone is supposed to know who or what she is talking about. I have no clue and she refuses to clarify. So she must be lying as she has provided no proof, no names, no restrainers, no restrainees and named no judges. Liar, liar, pants on fire. If she had any information she would provide it, she has none.
How childish.

Just curious, what happened to the exparte order you filed against him when it went to court?
URAJoke

Arnold, MO

#116 Aug 7, 2013
Speaking of childish, if you are so well informed why do you ask?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#117 Aug 7, 2013
URAJoke wrote:
Speaking of childish, if you are so well informed why do you ask?
Ever think that may not have been the one I was referring to?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#118 Aug 7, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with this? So what, I filed an ex-parte order against Jim West a few years ago. He threatened me with physical harm. I can guarantee he won't do it again. I didn't say anything about a restraining order, Letusnamenames threw that out there. Then acts as if everyone is supposed to know who or what she is talking about. I have no clue and she refuses to clarify. So she must be lying as she has provided no proof, no names, no restrainers, no restrainees and named no judges. Liar, liar, pants on fire. If she had any information she would provide it, she has none.
One more thing. You say if I had information I would provide it. Does that hold true for you, too? Since you have never provided me the proof that I have requested does that mean you have none? I'm thinking the answer is probably yes.
URAJoke

Arnold, MO

#119 Aug 7, 2013
People like you never provide proof, you want to pretend like you know things. Maybe it makes you feel important. All it does is make you out to be the fool that you are.
You never acknowledge any proof that is provided by anyone else anyway. That's why people try not to bother with you anymore. So what difference does it make?
Enjoy your fantasy world.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#120 Aug 7, 2013
URAJoke wrote:
People like you never provide proof, you want to pretend like you know things. Maybe it makes you feel important. All it does is make you out to be the fool that you are.
You never acknowledge any proof that is provided by anyone else anyway. That's why people try not to bother with you anymore. So what difference does it make?
Enjoy your fantasy world.
You always throw that line to a kid providing the proof I have repeatedly asked for. You call me a fool and say I won't acknowledge proof. Well, I cannot acknowledge something I have never been provided. The only one looking the fool is you for not provided the proof many have asked for. You should look in the mirror.

You can enjoy your fantasy world because I prefer to live in reality.
Letusreminisce

Arnold, MO

#121 Mar 27, 2014
Mr_Awesome wrote:
What charges were pressed..... None..... When is the court date.... Never no charges were pressed. If they actually had anything there would be charges... Sounds like there the ones grasping at straws....
Mr_Awesome wrote:
What charges were pressed..... None..... When is the court date.... Never no charges were pressed. If they actually had anything there would be charges... Sounds like there the ones grasping at straws....
Well, yes charges were pressed. Court date came for all charged and they chose to plead guilty to receiving stolen property and supplying same. All on probation now. Why was the owner not arrested also? His business, his responsiblity. I wonder if their operation has moved just outside of the city limits? Also the property now has a big FOR SALE sign in front of it. Guess the family felt it wasn't in their best interest to sell it using their brokerage.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#122 Mar 28, 2014
The owner is NOT responsible. If that were true then every owner of every business would be behind bars for the actions of their employees.

Now, why don't you post using your real name or are you afraid of libel charges or losing votes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joyce ( HELP THE HOMELESS ) REPENT Fri Employee 15
JOEL OSTEEN AND OPRAH WINFREY ( REPENT) now Fri sinners repent 6
REPENT ( Joyce Meyer) REPENT Fri sinners repent 25
joyce meyer is right Thu William Cocksmith 2
Kimmswick WT???? Apr 15 Will 3
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) (May '17) Apr 15 Agree with you 43
Springdale Pool (Jun '14) Apr 11 Hoosier daddy 7

Arnold Jobs

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages