Gold Buyer on Vacation
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#67 Jul 29, 2013
No, what you put up was just he said she said as you like to say, no proof. Where is the documentation? People like you make crazy allegations all the time, doesn't make them true!

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#68 Jul 29, 2013
URALunatic LUNN wrote:
No, what you put up was just he said she said as you like to say, no proof. Where is the documentation? People like you make crazy allegations all the time, doesn't make them true!
Nope, I posted a link to the COUNCIL MEETING VIDEO showing Amato saying she has not supplied proof. Too bad you can't disparage me and can only try to falsely claim hearsay.

You have officially be schooled.
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#69 Jul 29, 2013
Who didn't provide proof for what? Amato has nothing but hot air to offer, he drones on and on and never says anything. The man loves to hear himself talk...about himself. What proof was offfered, pray tell?
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#70 Jul 29, 2013
I'm sorry for everything that I ever said about LUNN. She is the most upstanding person I have ever known. I sincerely apologize for any harm I have caused this person.

I know that she has offered proof and I refuse to acknowledge it. For that I sincerely apologize. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#71 Jul 29, 2013
Who are you? You just love to mimic people not that I'm complaining because it is in my favor this time, but who are you?
URALunatic LUNN

Arnold, MO

#72 Jul 29, 2013
Bless her little heart, LUNN is posting to herself again, it's OK, most people understand you're affected.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#73 Jul 29, 2013
URALunatic LUNN wrote:
Bless her little heart, LUNN is posting to herself again, it's OK, most people understand you're affected.
Oh bless your little heart. You really believe what you are saying, don't you? Get help. Most people agree that you need it more than anybody else in Arnold. Some people say you need it more than anybody in the state. Most people recognize that and didn't vote for you. Heck, how many aliases are you up to now, 100 or 150?
Again

Arnold, MO

#74 Jul 29, 2013
The subject of this thread is the Gold Buyer and whether or not they are on vacation or have been shut down permanently. So Miss Know-it-All(LUNN) what is it?
Again

Arnold, MO

#75 Jul 29, 2013
Since you have commented last in 33 of 100 threads, you certainly must be the expert on everything Arnold, right?
Mr_Awesome

Pevely, MO

#76 Jul 29, 2013
What charges were pressed..... None..... When is the court date.... Never no charges were pressed. If they actually had anything there would be charges... Sounds like there the ones grasping at straws....
Hard to Believe

Arnold, MO

#77 Jul 29, 2013
Seriously? No charges pressed? Was the arrest just for show? Has the place been closed all this time for no reason? Hard to believe that is the case. Maybe someone should go to the police department and ask for the police report for that particular incident. Funny the newspapers have been unable to obtain that bit of information. Is someone trying to cover it up? Maybe someone with a higher authority needs to look into this a little deeper.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#78 Jul 30, 2013
Hard to Believe wrote:
Seriously? No charges pressed? Was the arrest just for show? Has the place been closed all this time for no reason? Hard to believe that is the case. Maybe someone should go to the police department and ask for the police report for that particular incident. Funny the newspapers have been unable to obtain that bit of information. Is someone trying to cover it up? Maybe someone with a higher authority needs to look into this a little deeper.
Give it up. Like I said, you have all the details you just want to play a cat and mouse game, as usual.
Reminder

Arnold, MO

#79 Jul 30, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
What charges were pressed..... None..... When is the court date.... Never no charges were pressed. If they actually had anything there would be charges... Sounds like there the ones grasping at straws....
There are still 12 days left in which to file charges.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#81 Jul 31, 2013
Too bad the judge didn't believe that in the restraining order. The only smoke is the stuff you're trying to blow up people's rear ends.
Question

Arnold, MO

#82 Jul 31, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
Too bad the judge didn't believe that in the restraining order. The only smoke is the stuff you're trying to blow up people's rear ends.
What restraining order are you speaking of?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#84 Jul 31, 2013
shesaho wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief are you mr. awesome as well? Do you answer for everyone?

Well puke mouth exactly what restraining are you talking about ??? No riddles you squawking nutbag. Let's hear it!
Nope. Not Mr. Awesome. Paranoia must be a hard thing to live with, huh?
Reality Check

Arnold, MO

#85 Jul 31, 2013
So what about this restraining order that YOU brought up? Don't ignore the question, prove it!

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#87 Aug 1, 2013
shesaho wrote:
<quoted text>You answered for mr. awesome. Guess you are mr. awesome.
Oh well board piggy...lets hear about this judge and restraining order. What judge and restraining order are you talking about?
Not mr. awesome and if you don't know about the restraining order then guess you aren't as in the know as you would like to portray.
Reality Check

Arnold, MO

#88 Aug 1, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Not mr. awesome and if you don't know about the restraining order then guess you aren't as in the know as you would like to portray.
Maybe it is YOU that not in the know. Post your proof as you demand of everyone else. Name the judge and whom the restraining order is against.

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#89 Aug 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it is YOU that not in the know. Post your proof as you demand of everyone else. Name the judge and whom the restraining order is against.
Nope. If you don't know and aren't doing the research then I don't have to tell you. As you tell me, do your own research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) May 20 My opinion 7
The Old Biltmore (Jun '09) May 16 Bret Schubert 37
More Muslims In Fenton (Jul '16) May 13 One Way 28
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) May 11 Anonymous 53
Police May 11 Anonymous 1
Amberleigh Woods May 9 Stephanie 2
Kaleidoscopes May 8 Org 2

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnold Mortgages