First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Moron Detector

Arnold, MO

#43 Sep 13, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And with this statement, are you calling the citizens of Arnold stupid? It sure looks like it to me.
Just pointing out the arrogance of the members of city government.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#44 Sep 13, 2013
Moron Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Just pointing out the arrogance of the members of city government.
Wait a second. Are you saying that YOU are pointing out the arrogance of the city government with that statement? That statement was made by Michelle Hohmeier on here. So then by deduction, that would mean you are Michelle, right? If that is true, then how many aliases do you post under on here because Moron Detector made a personal attack on another thread. Do you only use the aliases for personal attacks? I would expect better behavior from council members than posting using aliases on a chat board attacking the very citizens they are supposed to represent. Shows what you really think of the citizens.
Moron Detector

Arnold, MO

#45 Sep 13, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a second. Are you saying that YOU are pointing out the arrogance of the city government with that statement? That statement was made by Michelle Hohmeier on here. So then by deduction, that would mean you are Michelle, right? If that is true, then how many aliases do you post under on here because Moron Detector made a personal attack on another thread. Do you only use the aliases for personal attacks? I would expect better behavior from council members than posting using aliases on a chat board attacking the very citizens they are supposed to represent. Shows what you really think of the citizens.
Just breaking it down for you since it seems too complicated for you, personally, to grasp the city government is lying and you are swearing to it. Jumping to conclusions doesn't really work for you does it? Since you personally don't have the gift of logical thought, no one would expect you to understand these concepts. When the citizenry is purposely lied to by the government, that is called propaganda. It seems you have a problem with anyone who questions those lies. That makes you part of the problem. You have no facts, no documentation and no common sense. Poor you.
cacacrazy

United States

#46 Sep 13, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that's Doris and Michelle.
At least they are two different people...you would only need one certified paper for you and your fantasy playmate

Location hidden

#47 Sep 13, 2013
Moron Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Just breaking it down for you since it seems too complicated for you, personally, to grasp the city government is lying and you are swearing to it. Jumping to conclusions doesn't really work for you does it? Since you personally don't have the gift of logical thought, no one would expect you to understand these concepts. When the citizenry is purposely lied to by the government, that is called propaganda. It seems you have a problem with anyone who questions those lies. That makes you part of the problem. You have no facts, no documentation and no common sense. Poor you.
I think you got caught using an alias. BUSTED!

The only people lying are the people who ran but lost. I don't have a problem with people questioning the government (see, you're putting words in my mouth again that weren't spoken). I have problems with people making accusations and never supplying the proof that they claim to have. By the way, where is that proof? All of Arnold is waiting.

Location hidden

#48 Sep 13, 2013
cacacrazy wrote:
<quoted text>At least they are two different people...you would only need one certified paper for you and your fantasy playmate
See, personal attack that is another lie. No wonder your group lost the election. You don't know how to tell the truth.

Location hidden

#50 Sep 13, 2013
Moron Detector wrote:
This thread is supposed to be about the following:
ArnoldCC said,"And you can go tell the gf that there was more to the hospice nurse than she thought. Tell her I said so."
What gf? What hospice nurse? This is a very strange statement to make at this time. Just what situation and whom are you referring to?
Letusnamenames aka ArnoldCC instead of clarifying what she has stated starts a dialog with herself.
She then tells "someone":"It has nothing to do with what you are thinking.
You have an "information source" that we both know. Tell your "source" that information.
But no one can figure out what she is talking about because it is obvious she doesn't know what she is talking about!
She wonders why people call her crazy????
Then she digresses into not being able to demean the chief so now they are picking on her, she wants proof that he contradicted himself. She doesn't acknowledge he put in writing he is so depressed he needs money to alleviate the pain and suffering then he says he is OK in the news interview. Which is it? A lot of people with mental health issues think they are perfectly all right, police officers and emergency personnel deal with them on a daily basis, a prime example is the CC/LUNN dual personality fondly referred to as Sybil thinks she is always hitting the nail on the head, when most likely it was she that was hit on the head! The truth is causing conflict, I'm rooting for truth to win.
The truth is that she answered your statements and that you just found something to try to defame her.

The truth is you have never supplied proof of any allegations you have made against the city government on here.

You keep accusing CC and me of being the same but then you have accused me of being so many people like Shockey, Sweeney, a paid city employee...truth is you have no clue who I am.

I don't think you know what truth is or how to tell it.

The truth is you are on a personal mission to maliciously defame a person, most likely in retaliation of a lawsuit that was filed. He has been certified for for duty by his physician and yet you refuse to acknowledge that and continue to maliciously ruin his reputation out of retaliation. You would prefer to portray him as a psychopath than acknowledge the truth.

There's the truth for you. Now I bet you have this thread removed since it goes against what you wish were true.
Moron Detector

Arnold, MO

#51 Sep 13, 2013
It's awful funny that every time you say someone is going to have the thread removed, it magically happens. I don't want anything removed. I want everyone to be able to see just what a moron you really are!
Your statement has no truth to it. No statements were answered. Proof has been supplied, viewed and continues to be available for viewing.
No one has accused you of being anyone but CC/LUNN and only call you Sybil because that's how you present. Apparently the truth hurts.
The truth is many are on a mission to make sure the whole truth is revealed to the public and not hidden like in the Ott case or many other dealings withing the city government of Arnold.

Location hidden

#53 Sep 13, 2013
Moron Detector wrote:
It's awful funny that every time you say someone is going to have the thread removed, it magically happens. I don't want anything removed. I want everyone to be able to see just what a moron you really are!
Your statement has no truth to it. No statements were answered. Proof has been supplied, viewed and continues to be available for viewing.
No one has accused you of being anyone but CC/LUNN and only call you Sybil because that's how you present. Apparently the truth hurts.
The truth is many are on a mission to make sure the whole truth is revealed to the public and not hidden like in the Ott case or many other dealings withing the city government of Arnold.
Nope. I've got screen shots showing otherwise. Will presentation of them at a local council meeting make you all look like sh$ts? Yes, I think it would.

And the only time threads are removed is when I point out the truth. I jut started calling you on it.

Please supply the links where proof was posted. There are NONE and Arnold is seeing you all for the liars and sh$t stirrers you really are and are laughing at you.

Did Ott confront the council to ask it to be released at the last meeting like CC asked? Was CC there? If Ott wasn't there then you have been proven a liar.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#55 Sep 13, 2013
Is there an attorney in the St. Louis area who would be willing to take on a case against the City of Arnold, for inflicting emotional distress on the citizens who have endured their juvenile shenanigans for years?

Bueller? Bueller?
Names Named

Montréal, Canada

#57 Sep 13, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>

The truth is you are on a personal mission to maliciously defame a person, most likely in retaliation of a lawsuit that was filed. He has been certified for for duty by his physician and yet you refuse to acknowledge that and continue to maliciously ruin his reputation out of retaliation.
And this proof is where? Have you seen this fit for duty letter? Has anyone? I've seen the letter where he states he's emotionally distressed and depressed among other things. If you can produce this fit for duty letter, I'll publicly apologize at the next council meeting. http://www.scribd.com/doc/157498620/Shockey-L...
Steve Austin astronaut

High Ridge, MO

#58 Sep 13, 2013
On another note:

I wouldn't know LetUsName or Arnold CC if I passed her on the street. No worries, though, I doubt either one get out much.

I know next to nothing about Arnold politics and, frankly, I don't care all too much. LetUsName knows the insides and outs, though. She knows everything about EVERYTHING. Every post on here, regardless of the topic, is laden with her senseless drivel. It is so wearing to try to read anything on here while wading through her perpetual nonsense.

I do have a vivid image of her, though. I see her hunched over her computer, having an anxiety attack while realizing there's about to be two consecutive posts on any Arnold thread that aren't by her.

This only occurs because she got behind while digging for an old potato chip she discovered between the back and seat of her chair (which has long ago lost its original shape to that of her ample buttocks).

There is one slight variation between the image of LetUsName and Arnold CC: LetUsName's stretch pants are lime green while ArnoldCC's are brown.

Location hidden

#59 Sep 13, 2013
Steve Austin astronaut wrote:
On another note:

I wouldn't know LetUsName or Arnold CC if I passed her on the street. No worries, though, I doubt either one get out much.

I know next to nothing about Arnold politics and, frankly, I don't care all too much. LetUsName knows the insides and outs, though. She knows everything about EVERYTHING. Every post on here, regardless of the topic, is laden with her senseless drivel. It is so wearing to try to read anything on here while wading through her perpetual nonsense.

I do have a vivid image of her, though. I see her hunched over her computer, having an anxiety attack while realizing there's about to be two consecutive posts on any Arnold thread that aren't by her.

This only occurs because she got behind while digging for an old potato chip she discovered between the back and seat of her chair (which has long ago lost its original shape to that of her ample buttocks).

There is one slight variation between the image of LetUsName and Arnold CC: LetUsName's stretch pants are lime green while ArnoldCC's are brown.
Still disappointed that this is all you can come up with. Try harder.
Steve Austin astronaut

High Ridge, MO

#60 Sep 13, 2013
Nah, your immediate response was all the validation anyone needed.

Location hidden

#61 Sep 14, 2013
Steve Austin astronaut wrote:
Nah, your immediate response was all the validation anyone needed.
And yours makes no sense. Come up with something better. I know you can do it.
Good Morning

Arnold, MO

#62 Sep 14, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours makes no sense. Come up with something better. I know you can do it.
What does this have to do with the hospice nurse and sources? YOu know, the subject of this thread? Come on, show your a$$ some more, it's so entertaining when you pretend to know things, like you did with Mrs. Ott and a few other things.
URFullofit

Arnold, MO

#63 Sep 14, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've got screen shots showing otherwise. Will presentation of them at a local council meeting make you all look like sh$ts? Yes, I think it would.
And the only time threads are removed is when I point out the truth. I jut started calling you on it.
Please supply the links where proof was posted. There are NONE and Arnold is seeing you all for the liars and sh$t stirrers you really are and are laughing at you.
Did Ott confront the council to ask it to be released at the last meeting like CC asked? Was CC there? If Ott wasn't there then you have been proven a liar.
You are so full of shinola you choke on it every time you speak. Bring it on. Bring whatever you have to a council meeting. Print plenty of copies so the newspaper and those who attend can see it too. Oh, the anticipation. You are all blow and no go.

Location hidden

#64 Sep 14, 2013
Good Morning wrote:
<quoted text>What does this have to do with the hospice nurse and sources? YOu know, the subject of this thread? Come on, show your a$$ some more, it's so entertaining when you pretend to know things, like you did with Mrs. Ott and a few other things.
If Ms. Ott didn't show at that council meeting then CC proved her point that she doesn't want it released.
Subject Matters

Arnold, MO

#65 Sep 14, 2013
This thread is supposed to be about the following:
ArnoldCC said,"And you can go tell the gf that there was more to the hospice nurse than she thought. Tell her I said so."
What gf? What hospice nurse? This is a very strange statement to make at this time. Just what situation and whom are you referring to?
Letusnamenames aka ArnoldCC instead of clarifying what she has stated starts a dialog with herself.
She then tells "someone":"It has nothing to do with what you are thinking.
You have an "information source" that we both know. Tell your "source" that information.
But no one can figure out what she is talking about because it is obvious she doesn't know what she is talking about!
She wonders why people call her crazy????
Then she digresses into not being able to demean the chief so now they are picking on her, she wants proof that he contradicted himself. She doesn't acknowledge he put in writing he is so depressed he needs money to alleviate the pain and suffering then he says he is OK in the news interview. Which is it? A lot of people with mental health issues think they are perfectly all right, police officers and emergency personnel deal with them on a daily basis, a prime example is the CC/LUNN dual personality fondly referred to as Sybil thinks she is always hitting the nail on the head, when most likely it was she that was hit on the head! The truth is causing conflict, I'm rooting for truth to win.
Mrs. Ott has nothing to hide and would welcome the truth coming out. The truth is, the file for that case can be released if the City would agree to do so, the judge in the case would be the one to ask, not Mrs. Ott. Why don't you ask the city council, in the interest of open and honest government to ask their legal counsel to start the ball rolling? Confidentiality agreements are only a means of keeping something you don't want to get out, hidden. It wasn't Mrs. Ott or her counsel who requested a protective order regarding documents and testimony on May 30th, 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 5 hr Eileen 898
Seckman Elementary parents...our problems are s... 7 hr what's up with that 9
fox athletics 12 hr Warrior12 10
Lakewood Apartments (Mar '06) Dec 16 Momof2 49
Arnold Christmas decorations Dec 12 Rbnhd 1
free electronics recycling event 2/22 at seckma... (Feb '14) Dec 10 Calvin James 2
Effects of Ferguson on Jefferson County Dec 8 Froggy 19
Arnold Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:54 pm PST