Cityhall corruptosuction
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Apr 4, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
You can keep posting but you're behavior is really showing people a lot about how immature you are.
I can be as immature as I want to be.
I have as much right to my opinion as you do & I can post what I on here when I want. This is an open forum & you are not the boss of anything.
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Apr 4, 2014
Arnold Granny wrote:
Suzy,please don't get excited or upset but I really think you should look into an anger management course. You really overreacted to a simple comment.Try to stay calm and just think about it.
I asked for an explanation & got a load of crap. And I don't care what you think.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#65 Apr 4, 2014
And you can post all you want. Nobody is trying to boss you around. Just trying to bring your attention to your immature posts so you are aware.
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

#66 Apr 5, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
And you can post all you want. Nobody is trying to boss you around. Just trying to bring your attention to your immature posts so you are aware.
No one is as stupid or immature as you.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#67 Apr 5, 2014
I'm sorry, I'm too old to play the "I know you are so what am I" game with people like you. I have better things to do with my time.
Really

Arnold, MO

#68 Apr 5, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm too old to play the "I know you are so what am I" game with people like you. I have better things to do with my time.
Evidently not!
ArnoldCC

United States

#69 Apr 5, 2014
That's all you can come up with? Sad.
Jim West

United States

#70 Apr 8, 2014
A Clean Sweep!!!!!!!! Congrats to Nancy Crisler, Paul Freese, Gary Plunk, and
Brian Mc Arthur. So much for the Corruption!!! The City of Arnold has spoken.
Now shut the hell up.
Now for November

United States

#71 Apr 8, 2014
And Bob Boyer was treasurer again for Doris. November is approaching.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#72 Apr 9, 2014
You mean we may be able to vote Boyer off of the county council at that point?
On point

Arnold, MO

#73 Apr 9, 2014
Yup , A clear message has been sent that the people will not tolerate divisive leadership as well as looking for conspiracies behind trees. The inmates no longer run the asylum!
Two Cheaters Win

Arnold, MO

#74 Apr 9, 2014
The clearer message is that money will buy the election of people who will continue to cover up the corruption that exists in the City of Arnold. There is much more to unfold, the Chief's indiscretions were just the tip of the iceberg.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#75 Apr 9, 2014
Don't forget to file your campaign reports this time
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Apr 10, 2014
Money didn't buy jack. I seen a small handful of ads in the papers. What caused the vote to be the way it was is the track record of those that lost. Hohmeier and his inflammatory comments, Doris' constant conspiracy seeking and badgering of citizens, Moss' and his recent antics, and Mullins guilty by association.

This thread was a great attempt by someone to direct people's attention from the election, but it didn't work.
ArnoldCC

United States

#78 Apr 10, 2014
I agree with DSH. All it took was reminding people of the past history which Amato's letter did very well.
Agree

Hillsboro, MO

#79 Apr 10, 2014
ArnoldCC wrote:
I agree with DSH. All it took was reminding people of the past history which Amato's letter did very well.
Yep! Money had nothing to do with it. The citizens have seen what lunatics Hohmeier and Borgelt are. Now it's time to get their buddy Bob Boyer off of the County Council.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#80 Apr 11, 2014
There is someone running against him that isn't Huey or Evans. We should research him as he seems to be the most viable person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Social Security Office ( Cruel and Unjust ) (May '17) Sat Guest 25
Delta Queen Port of Call Sat Justatrucker 3
Entertainment Fri Mike Wallace 1
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... Dec 7 Marcus Welby 13
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Dec 7 Steve 3
Global Surgical Corporation Dec 7 Steve 3
Affordable Lawn Care Chris H Dec 6 Your crazy 55

Arnold Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance