|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Check $450,000 plus
2. Check $40,000 annually
3. Explain?
Still waiting for that proof to be posted that Doris claims she has.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

1. Was he actually convicted personally of doing wrongdoing?
2. Would you work for free?
3. Baseless charge that can't be proved.
Yeah R

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

DSH wrote:
1. Was he actually convicted personally of doing wrongdoing?
2. Would you work for free?
3. Baseless charge that can't be proved.
1. A $450,000 settlement doesn't happen to make one go away if the party sued is innocent. If you really believe the chief is not guilty, I've got some ocean front property in Oklahoma for sale real cheap!

2. No, I wouldn't work for free, but if he had time to do both jobs, then they both must only be part time and $140,000 is an awful lot of dinero for 2 part time jobs by any reasonable estimation. On top of that, no one in the real world gets promoted with a $40,000 pay raise while currently having a sexual discrimination case against them. Normally you'd be suspended or fired. If you don't believe the chief, mayor and attorney aren't in bed with each other in some sort of back room deal, I just located a 2nd piece of Oklahoma beach property that you can have for a song!

3. Still wondering what that is about.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

1. How would I know if the Chief is guilty of anything, since it was settled out of court? You consider him guilty before innocent, yet scream about due process on red light cameras. LOL

2. So, if you were working one job that paid well, and got hired to work a second job that pays well, even if interim, because you get paid well at one job, you shouldn't be able to get paid well for the second? Even though you are fulfilling the duties of that job?

3. Still waiting for Doris' "proof".
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

DSH wrote:
1. How would I know if the Chief is guilty of anything, since it was settled out of court? You consider him guilty before innocent, yet scream about due process on red light cameras. LOL
2. So, if you were working one job that paid well, and got hired to work a second job that pays well, even if interim, because you get paid well at one job, you shouldn't be able to get paid well for the second? Even though you are fulfilling the duties of that job?
3. Still waiting for Doris' "proof".
It pretty much looks like Doris is not going to "prove" anything to you just because you demand it. Don't blame her. Why don't you go badger someone else?

And while we're at it - why don't you "prove" what you say?
Anonymous bob

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

I believe that our police chief (and all police) are AMERICAN HEROES! We need to stop questioning there personal lives and start supporting their professional lives! Police officers risk their lives EVERYDAY! It is a miracle if they make it home at night so why should we judge them if they make an honest mistake or too? They are only human just like us but better. Im sick of people bashing a heroe whenever they get a chance too. Instead why dont we work to make police officers lives easier so that they can keep saving our lives and protecting us from drug pushers.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Suzy Q...a perfect name. What's in a Suzy Q? Whipped lard and sugar, definately nothing good for you.
drops of jupiter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

DSH wrote:
Suzy Q...a perfect name. What's in a Suzy Q? Whipped lard and sugar, definately nothing good for you.
And that has what to do with the price of rice? Thats right not a thing!

1. He obviously was guilty of allowing sexual harassment in his dept. She got a huge settlement. He was named in the lawsuit. I read it online. It was covered up and he should never have been allowed the admin. job.

2. He should have never been allowed that job in the first place with being named in a sexual harassment suit.

3. It is my opinion thats he has sold various things to the city. T-shirts, engraved plaques etc.etc. for years. He has run his business on company time and had officers dropping things off for him. I was told that by another officer.

If you dont like what I say.. Too bad for you!!
Hero ? Haha you have to earn that statis! Sitting in a garage doesnt make you a great mechanic!
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

DSH wrote:
Boy, aren't you the mature one.
Bumper

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Seems someone is deliberately trying to move threads down the list by posting stupid crap on the two year old topics. The posts have no relevance and the topics no longer matter.

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

eight
Valid Point

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Too bad that all the people posting against the Chief sounds like the same person, the City's broken record wanna be council person.

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Please
truth finally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

DSH wrote:
You might want to loosen that dunce cap!
If the chief is selling his goods to the city doesnt that violate city ordinances?
Eileen

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Valid Point wrote:
Too bad that all the people posting against the Chief sounds like the same person, the City's broken record wanna be council person.
You're correct.

There's only one person who is critical of anything in Arnold including the Chief of Police, and s/he is behind 99.9 percent of the IDs here.

Genius!
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Eileen wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct.
There's only one person who is critical of anything in Arnold including the Chief of Police, and s/he is behind 99.9 percent of the IDs here.
Genius!
If you knew half of what you think you know - you'd be a "genius".
You don't know how many people post on here.
Maybe you post under 29 different user names.
So What?
Who Cares?
I only post under my name. Just FYI.
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

The fact that you feel that you have to pint that out says a lot.
pint

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

I like a pint while youre at it
Suzy Q

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

ArnoldCC wrote:
The fact that you feel that you have to pint that out says a lot.
Huh??? What the hell are you trying to say? Just spit it out.
EileenSpartacus

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

It's exhausting and not worth explaining to people who don't "get it".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Arnold Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arnold People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Arnold News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Arnold