Cityhall corruptosuction

Posted in the Arnold Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dirty laundry

Arnold, MO

#1 Feb 27, 2014
There is a ordinance that you can see for yourself online. Ordinance section 2-280 about prohibited practices - that says:(d) Employee owned businesses. City goods or services shall not be obtained from businesses in which city officials, employees or their immediate family members have a majority ownership interest.

I feel a duty to expose dirty laundry about chief Shockey sends bills to the city from bunsisesses he owns and then the city is paying him off with cash. The names of the businesses is FranAnn Engraving and B&C Retailing. So far, the dang city paid over $20,000 into chief Shockey businesses.

Ordinance makes the transactions illegal. Look for if the city paid off some fake billings..
cluemein

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2014
What would the businesses be
ArnoldCC

Arnold, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2014
Post the whole ordinance, not just the part that suits your accusation. You have a horrid history of only taking the piece that suits your case to make it look good but when the whole thing is posted it turns out that you are wrong. For that reason I want to you to post the entire ordinance.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2014
Another baseless claim with no proof.

You provide no proof of ownership of the business, you do not post the whole ordinance, so one can assume that was taken out of context, and you do not have any copies of the bills or a copy of the ledger where the City paid the bills.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#5 Feb 28, 2014
Although I did not post the information, I would be willing to supply the poster with more precise information. 90% of what dirty laundry posted is quite accurate.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Feb 28, 2014
But of course you're not willing to actually provide the proof right here and now.

I'd like to see the copies of the business licenses with Chief Shockey's name on them, or names of his relatives; and if they are relatives, proof that they are relatives. I want to see the ledgers from the City of Arnold where these cash payments were supposedly made, because just because he has his bills sent to where he works, doesn't mean anything. I know several people who, during lunch or other down time, take care of bills while at work. And when you get those copies, make sure that the seal shows up good, so we know they are genuine. I wouldn't put it past some of you to falsify documents just to smear someone.

And 90% is accurate? So 10% are falsified claims or taken out of context? A 10% liar is still a liar.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#7 Feb 28, 2014
Oh Denny people in He!! want ice water....go fish.
ArnoldCC

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2014
Still not providing it. Well, DSH and I are asking. Provide it as you said you would.
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#9 Feb 28, 2014
Neither of you were the poster. Too bad
ArnoldCC

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2014
You should provide proof to whoever requests it no matter who they are. So much for your claim of openness. I'll take that as no proof from you.

Usual MO, don't provide proof when asked by certain people who have been demanding you supply your proof. Well, I'm jumping on the bandwagon of demanding proof like others on here have done. When the citizens see your avoidance they will realize that there is a huge possibility you have none.

By the way, how did that whole accusing the Mayor of not paying his personal property on his business work out for you in the past? Turned out he did and he paid on time and it didn't really matter because if you would have done your research correctly you would have found the business to be incorporated which meant he was not personally liable for it.
U R A HD KAS

Arnold, MO

#11 Mar 3, 2014
You should jump in a lake for whoever requests it no matter who they are! So much for you following directions. Sounds like failure to launch on your part. Your usual MO demanding others jump through hoops for you. Jumping on your own bandwagon? What a novel idea. How many citizens look at this site? 20? 30? Why don't you go pound sand?
ArnoldCC

United States

#12 Mar 3, 2014
Too bad you can't attack people under your real name. That's right, you don't want to look bad before an election.

You know you have your own board. If you truly have the proof and truly want to expose it the why not post it on your board? I suspect that you don't have the proof you claim otherwise you should have no problem posting it there.
ArnoldCC

United States

#13 Mar 3, 2014
And too bad you have to follow your MO of attacking people and calling them head cases and mental when they ask for proof. Is that to draw attention away from the fact that you can't supply it?
CC Arnold

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Mar 3, 2014
Ok Shockey may not be the greatest, But what is the point of attacking the police chief? Is there some cookie you get at the end of the day for making folks look bad? what is your reward? Does someone encourage and pat you on the back for this or are your arms long enough to do that for yourself? Lets start thinking about building a community instead of tearing it down. Your destrucive actions are not welcome. Please find something positive and constructive to do with your time.
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 3, 2014
Is someone running for Chief of Police in Arnold?
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 4, 2014
Doris Borgelt wrote:
Neither of you were the poster. Too bad
So, you have the capability to resolve an issue, but an unwillingness to work with others to do so, even though you supposedly have evidence relavent to the discussion at hand.

Typical 6th grader mentality I would expect from an obstructionist tea partier.
truth finally

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2014
No I think it's more like you and arnoldcc are a waste of time. Two looney's feeding off of each other.

Do you happen to know that a big sexual harassment lawsuit was paid out due to his lack of supervision?
Was he so busy selling his wares and playing part time administrator that the jail house was going to hell?
He has sucked off the teet far too long!
DSH

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 5, 2014
Again, unproven allegations by someone running a smear campaign, probably someone looking to be police chief.
drops of jupiter

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2014
Which would you like to dispute?

1. Big pay out for sexual harassment suit that he was named in.

2. He was payed big money for playing part time admin. on the council

3. He sells stuff to the city and gets paid.
Yeah Right

Prague, Czech Republic

#21 Mar 5, 2014
drops of jupiter wrote:
Which would you like to dispute?
1. Big pay out for sexual harassment suit that he was named in.
2. He was payed big money for playing part time admin. on the council
3. He sells stuff to the city and gets paid.
1. Check $450,000 plus
2. Check $40,000 annually
3. Explain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnold Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 18 min Oh Boy 660
Election in Ward 3 (Mar '12) 43 min Oh Boy 52
Plea to Arnold Sewer Customers Thu Oh Boy 167
Arnold Historical Society and Culvers Thu ArnoldCC 8
Flo supports Wes? Wed Gen-Y Voter 8
Accident Wed Sad 4
Education EXPERT. Speaking in STL Oct 21 Stephanie 1
Arnold Dating
Find my Match

Arnold Jobs