interested

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2010
i love him

“Jessica”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2010
I've known Leffie for several years,him n my brothers were really good friends,him n Jeremy expecially,and Jeremy always thought the world of him,so i do too..I havent saw him in quite awhile,but I know he is a great guy n friend...
kerry elms

Blackburn, UK

#3 Apr 2, 2010
i met him in 1998 at concord collage and he was great. iv always wondered what he was up to these days....
kerry elms

Blackburn, UK

#4 Apr 2, 2010
sorry that should be 1996
madly

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Apr 2, 2010
kerry elms wrote:
i met him in 1998 at concord collage and he was great. iv always wondered what he was up to these days....
well i can tell you that he has been married now for 9 years and that he has a little girl and a little boy.he has changed so much he dont drink anymore like he used to and,you can't pull him away from his wife.
paaaalease

Fayetteville, WV

#6 Apr 7, 2010
yeah, i wonder who "madly" is?bet she is about 6 ft tall.pull him away from his wife, give me a freakin break, you are fooling yourself.and yeah, hes changed.hes went from drinkin to pills.
madly

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Apr 7, 2010
paaaalease wrote:
yeah, i wonder who "madly" is?bet she is about 6 ft tall.pull him away from his wife, give me a freakin break, you are fooling yourself.and yeah, hes changed.hes went from drinkin to pills.
i got news for you he wants to be around his wife,and yes she is 6 ft tall. I know them very well and he dont go anywhere without her he always asks her to go with him.and he did change he dont drink anymore just every once in a while and he don't do a bunch of pills he takes pain medication for his back.so get your stories straight.DUMBASS
beaners

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2010
why would anyone hate on Leffie? He's a very nice man.
madly

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Apr 8, 2010
beaners wrote:
why would anyone hate on Leffie? He's a very nice man.
leffie is a sweet heart he has a heart of gold,and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.so people need to leave him and his family alone.
paaaalease

Fayetteville, WV

#10 Apr 8, 2010
ha ha ha.....my story is very straight.i think he is an ok guy as well.i just think its funny.i think sherry started this forum and just wants people to talk about him so she can try and talk crap to people.she loves drama.she talks this big praise the lord talk.but cusses and carries on like an idiot.i could go on for day.i just dont know why she would want people to get on here and ridicule him or say thigs that would make her mad.big deal if he dont go anywhere without her.wow..is that supposed to be some great feat?
friend

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Apr 9, 2010
i have known leffie and sherri for a very long time and sherri doesn't act like that.you need to leave both of them alone,and quit trying to cause trouble.they both are nice and caring people that would do anything for you.
STEPH

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Apr 11, 2010
i have know leffie and sherry for a while and i have never seen sherri act like that.she is a very nice person that would do anything for anyone.why wont you leave her and leffie alone they are very sweet people

“Jessica”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2010
I agree,everyoe shld leave em alone,Ive known them 4 a long time also,as for me,all i can say is I personally think both are great people,everyone including me shld just stop writing back on this forum and soon it'll be gone..And ppl will be talking about somebody else..But everyone has there own feelings about ppl...
luv em both

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Apr 21, 2010
hey leff is a great guy! sherry is a sweetheart. funny people like to talk to talk.
kerry elms

Manchester, UK

#15 May 16, 2010
madly wrote:
<quoted text>well i can tell you that he has been married now for 9 years and that he has a little girl and a little boy.he has changed so much he dont drink anymore like he used to and,you can't pull him away from his wife.
Well im glad to hear is is living a good and happy life so all the best to him and his family.
only knew him for 5 months back in 96 before i had to come back home to England and he was a good guy in the main so no hating from this side of the pond!! just tell him i said hi (if he Even remembers me)
cares

Oak Hill, WV

#16 May 16, 2010
why don't you people leave leffie and sherri alone.they haven't done anything to anyone for someone to come on here and try to start trouble about them.leffie is a good man leave him and his family alone.
Get over it

Oak Hill, WV

#17 May 20, 2010
I have known them both for a long time. Leffie and Sherry are great people and I love them both. Leave them alone and stop trying to cause trouble
jean q

AOL

#18 Jun 1, 2010
he got eny kids? he got eny mony? he work?
dont know

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jun 2, 2010
jean q wrote:
he got eny kids? he got eny mony? he work?
YES HE HAS KIDS,AND A WIFE. FOR THE REST IT ISN'T NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
yeahright

Sophia, WV

#20 Sep 3, 2010
paaaalease wrote:
ha ha ha.....my story is very straight.i think he is an ok guy as well.i just think its funny.i think sherry started this forum and just wants people to talk about him so she can try and talk crap to people.she loves drama.she talks this big praise the lord talk.but cusses and carries on like an idiot.i could go on for day.i just dont know why she would want people to get on here and ridicule him or say thigs that would make her mad.big deal if he dont go anywhere without her.wow..is that supposed to be some great feat?
totally agree. dont know him, but she is psychotic! loves drama! maybe the rest of you just havent seen the real sherry. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Acord (Apr '12) 21 min UNK 98
Not Fair 12 hr Paul Masley 34
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jan 11 Super Homo 1,768
who wreaked in front of the post office this mo... Nov '16 Sandman 2
my fence in Arnett (Jun '14) Oct '16 arnett 9
I am cool need 30s (Feb '16) Sep '16 Web browser 9

Arnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnett Mortgages