start a petition to close the hillbilly bar/ would u sign it?

Posted in the Arnett Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the truth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

why dont you do everyone involved a favor and just simply tell the truth?he wouldnt have hit anyone especially a woman unless HE WAS PROVOKED AND I DONT MEAN A SILLY GESTURE LIKE F YOU OR SOMETHING EITHER,way more to the reason jamie was hit than people are telling.
Jamie

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

the truth wrote:
why dont you do everyone involved a favor and just simply tell the truth?he wouldnt have hit anyone especially a woman unless HE WAS PROVOKED AND I DONT MEAN A SILLY GESTURE LIKE F YOU OR SOMETHING EITHER,way more to the reason jamie was hit than people are telling.
let me tell you something you was not there and I did nothing to provoke him to hit me,I was doing nothing but talking not fighting or arguing with Tracy. I have no reason to lie,and I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else on here being nosy and gossiping about things they know nothing about. The police told me not to discuss anything with anyone and I'm not going to,until I have my day in court. So unless you was there keep my name out your mouth and off this page. And for the rest of yall and yalls threats with burning the bar down,if it happens we can and will find out who posted these comments because that's what the law can and will do.
the truth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

blah blah fat ass,your and her conversation was about pills ,I WAS THERE AND I DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,if your mother would boot your ass out of there alot more people would start to come there,
the truth

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

oh and another thing just because someone posts their opinion ya know freedom of speech does not mean they have done anything,i have posted on here 4 different times from 4 different locations just to prove the fact that free wi fii means a different ip address everytime and as far as frankie goes he tryed to pick up my wife about 3 weeks ago so he can kiss my ass too.
just me

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

Jimmys Cousin wrote:
I think Donald, the bar, and Choo are all to blame and justice will be served. The bar needs shut down asap & the other two needs to serve life in jail!
make sure choo is guilty before accusing him, he;s been through enough in his life, and if he is guilty then he needs to go to jail to. but let the truth come out honestly not by donalds goons trying to pin the blame on choo to save donald,we all know how donald treated choo to star with by beating him up at least 3 times but choo wouldnt do anything becaus he was afraid of him and so are all taking up for him.
Truth

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Judged:

I hate someone died. I was in the thread about the bar before this happened saying I liked Joyce but I wish she could pick it up and move it somewhere else because of the people on coal river. I said I'd never go there because of the trouble they bring.

Now this....

Reading the replies in all these threads from the pillbillies on rt 3 makes me even more sick. The place has fallen even farther in the gutter than I even imagined. It's all so sad.
Jamie

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

the truth wrote:
blah blah fat ass,your and her conversation was about pills ,I WAS THERE AND I DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED,if your mother would boot your ass out of there alot more people would start to come there,
u are so full of yourself I don't do pills 1st of all I can pass a drug test can you and if you was there the you would know exactly what we was talking about because donald anounced it dumbass.... Come say it to me personally ok ..... Our business will be open Oct.3 :)..... Good god let this family grieve,total disrespect imagine if it was your family or friend bet you would think dif
Arnett Woman

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

The way i see it, the bar is not responsible for dope head or just plain out idiots! The bar is a good place, for a good time, it isn't the workers fault for what people go out and do in their drunken rage. People should really own up and be responsible for their actions! That bar, and everyone that works there are good people who do not intend on causing any harm, just trying to make money and give people a good time. That bar is no different than any other place around here, if people want to kill someone they will do it no matter where at... it could happen at a damn stop light. You people are just trash who don't want to look at the bigger picture and realize the bar isn't to blame for a murder, not even the alcohol, the person who did is a low life piece of shit who should be the only one punished for what he did. Our community shouldn't!
fyi

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Jamie wrote:
<quoted text> let me tell you something you was not there and I did nothing to provoke him to hit me,I was doing nothing but talking not fighting or arguing with Tracy. I have no reason to lie,and I don't have to explain anything to you or anyone else on here being nosy and gossiping about things they know nothing about. The police told me not to discuss anything with anyone and I'm not going to,until I have my day in court. So unless you was there keep my name out your mouth and off this page. And for the rest of yall and yalls threats with burning the bar down,if it happens we can and will find out who posted these comments because that's what the law can and will do.
did you tell the cops about how you get on facebook and tell how you smoke weed 24/7? and i bet you were up there trying to act all getto that night!
fyi

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>u are so full of yourself I don't do pills 1st of all I can pass a drug test can you and if you was there the you would know exactly what we was talking about because donald anounced it dumbass.... Come say it to me personally ok ..... Our business will be open Oct.3 :)..... Good god let this family grieve,total disrespect imagine if it was your family or friend bet you would think dif
that bar will not open if we have anything to do with it. get that paper going so this place can be closed down.
Customer

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

fyi wrote:
<quoted text>that bar will not open if we have anything to do with it. get that paper going so this place can be closed down.
what are you the mayor of rock creek? that petition wont do shit.. dont get your hopes up buddy ;)
hello

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Arnett Woman wrote:
The way i see it, the bar is not responsible for dope head or just plain out idiots! The bar is a good place, for a good time, it isn't the workers fault for what people go out and do in their drunken rage. People should really own up and be responsible for their actions! That bar, and everyone that works there are good people who do not intend on causing any harm, just trying to make money and give people a good time. That bar is no different than any other place around here, if people want to kill someone they will do it no matter where at... it could happen at a damn stop light. You people are just trash who don't want to look at the bigger picture and realize the bar isn't to blame for a murder, not even the alcohol, the person who did is a low life piece of shit who should be the only one punished for what he did. Our community shouldn't!
hello terry dalton
idk

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

fyi wrote:
<quoted text>did you tell the cops about how you get on facebook and tell how you smoke weed 24/7? and i bet you were up there trying to act all getto that night!
ah I c u wasn't there then right? N u can also get off my FB.... Ill remove u all rt 3 idiots. Weed is nothing I don't sell it n I don't abuse narcotics . So mind your business . Good luck c yall nxt week
seriously

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>u are so full of yourself I don't do pills 1st of all I can pass a drug test can you and if you was there the you would know exactly what we was talking about because donald anounced it dumbass.... Come say it to me personally ok ..... Our business will be open Oct.3 :)..... Good god let this family grieve,total disrespect imagine if it was your family or friend bet you would think dif
y dont u just shut that trouble making pie hole of yours, dont u think your mouth has caused enough trouble? i believe if not 4 u the bar would have been a good place to go, u aint nothin but trouble looks like for your mama's sake and her business sake u would go find u a job and let her make a living.
seriously

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Arnett Woman wrote:
r u really that stupid? its the only bar around here and the big picture stupid is the fact that there are residents asleep in their beds and vehicles passing by that could have caught one of these stray bullets because of this bar being located where it is. now that is the big picture but u r probably to stupid to see that and workers r suppose to stop trouble not start it and the owner is responsible 4 what ever happens inside or outside the bar on their property so get educated idiot.
Jamie

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

seriously wrote:
<quoted text> y dont u just shut that trouble making pie hole of yours, dont u think your mouth has caused enough trouble? i believe if not 4 u the bar would have been a good place to go, u aint nothin but trouble looks like for your mama's sake and her business sake u would go find u a job and let her make a living.
ummm I've done nothing wrong so u need to mind your own business n furthermore that's my mom u let me worry bout her not u. Why don't you stop bein a chicken shyt n step up n say it to my face or tell who you are hmmmmm? I know y because your one of rt 3s pillbillys right .... And I work there cuz she needs me and wants me to otherwise I wouldn't cuz I don't like dealing with racist pillbillys.... But my mom comes 1st so shut up n mind your business,unless you can state your name or show your face then keep mine,n my familys business out your mouth. Are you scared I'm going to spill dirt on you,the truth that is,if I know who u are,because I know ery1s dirty laundry that comes in that bar I c n hear more then anyone thinks,but I don't gossip n talk shyt like ery1 else on here does. You must not have a life that's y you feed off of topix,cause you probly don't have ne friends to gossip with. I wouldn't even go on this garbage site yall call topix if other ppl wouldn't have told me bout my name n my familys name,and business wasn't on here. Cause unlike yall ppl we do have lives ....
Jamie

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

And another thing if yall want the bar closed bad enough why don't you put your Money where your mouth is n buy The place or better yet y don't you start paying all our bills,and supply food n shelter for our families. And shootings they could happen any where @ any given time. So if your so worried bout it keep your ass in your house ....
1 post removed
Jimmys Family

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

The bar needs shut down!! I was there when all of the fights broke out in the bar and you want to know the reason why it took so long for cops to arrive? Because they choose to call Russell first instead of doing the smart thing and calling the cops! My guess is they called Russ to have him come and remove all of the illegal moonshine that they were serving during the night! That bar has caused nothing but trouble ever since it's been open! And that Jamie girl just causes the trouble to get worse, she instigated the fights between Donald and Jimmy but I hope she feels good about herself because MAYBE, just maybe if she wouldn't of kept it going and instigating the fights then both mens lifes wouldn't be over! She needs to take her lard a** back to Beckley where she belongs and lock up the bar for good before she leaves. And seriously, quit moaning about needing the bar open to pay bills because they own Country General (Paul Cox's store) too so why not use that income instead of having a dangerous place for all these (pillbillys that jamies referring to) to gather at and then risk them killing an innocent family on the road from doing pills and drinking the bars liquor! It was VERY DISRESPECTFUL for you idiots to open the bar not even a week after Jimmy was killed in the parking lot of that awful place!! You people wouldn't have went bankrupt to at least keep the doors shut until after Jimmy was laid to rest. Jamie, you want to call peoples names well the fact that you had no respect whatsoever for the family that day makes you just as bad as the people talking trash about the William's family.
someone

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Judged:

Joyce is a good person but her problem is letting those tub of lard ass daughters in there half of the fights that go on are do to their cowbaby asses running their mouths!!!!!!!!!! Come on them two hit bitches are the last thing a man wants to see when they get drunk!! It's always one or the other running their fat ass cock suckers in there causing drama, I mean hell they can't keep off these topix sites even after the fact that's how much they love to stir shit up!!!!! I say shut that shit hole down it's obvious there is bad Karma there look how many has died!!!!!
fyi

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>ummm I've done nothing wrong so u need to mind your own business n furthermore that's my mom u let me worry bout her not u. Why don't you stop bein a chicken shyt n step up n say it to my face or tell who you are hmmmmm? I know y because your one of rt 3s pillbillys right .... And I work there cuz she needs me and wants me to otherwise I wouldn't cuz I don't like dealing with racist pillbillys.... But my mom comes 1st so shut up n mind your business,unless you can state your name or show your face then keep mine,n my familys business out your mouth. Are you scared I'm going to spill dirt on you,the truth that is,if I know who u are,because I know ery1s dirty laundry that comes in that bar I c n hear more then anyone thinks,but I don't gossip n talk shyt like ery1 else on here does. You must not have a life that's y you feed off of topix,cause you probly don't have ne friends to gossip with. I wouldn't even go on this garbage site yall call topix if other ppl wouldn't have told me bout my name n my familys name,and business wasn't on here. Cause unlike yall ppl we do have lives ....
YOU DONT GOSSIP? WHATEVER! ON EVERY SITE THAT IS ABOUT THE BAR OR WHAT HAPPEH YOU NAME IS ALL OVER IT!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL SOME HOW MAKE YOU FAMOUS..SMH--RIGHT NOW ANYWAYS..CANT GET OVER IT---JAMIE DOESNT GOSSIP..GOOD LORD

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arnett Discussions

Search the Arnett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min fitness-guru 43,554
Dustie Beller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hr smack down 6
Samantha Williams & Richard Cernuto 11 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 11
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 21 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Thu Jimmy Love 5,634
18-38 cute ladies dtf Thu haha 6
drama queen....formally from clearcreek west va. Thu DIRTY OLD MAN 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Arnett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE