Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 22, 2009
i heard a bunch of good things bout him and a bunch of bad i just want to know what everybody else thinks
yeah right

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 22, 2009
well he is just a kid comes from a pretty good family.ya know don't start anything on here that family has been through enough ok
holdup

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 9, 2009
that's my cousin, and he comes from a very good family. don't start shit.
unbelievable

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 10, 2009
I hope to God that this post was started by a kid. If an adult would even think of talking about a 12 year old kid, well, you have more time and worries on your hand than any adult should. He is a kid and leave him alone. A good kid at that. People are going to be jealous of him for his size and athletic abilities. People are also going to not like the fact that he is biracial. I like the fact that every time I have ever spoken to him, he responds "Yes sir" or "No sir".
goodolboy

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 10, 2009
He is a god kid and hes gonna make something of hisself.He has a good family also that loves him,and as far a s the biracial goes,leave the kid alone,
kkbblyc

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2009
I defiantly like him,he's a good friend of mine i guess you could say. He's very talented,funny and a sweet person :)
Tyler

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 16, 2009
I think Levi's cool, hes a good friend of mine, had some amazing B'Ball games, when we teamed together at MFE, as well as some great times hanging out this summer at his house and Mr. Combs too. Levis going ALL STAR one day just like ME.He is very respectable also.
Peer

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 16, 2009
Tyler wrote:
I think Levi's cool, hes a good friend of mine, had some amazing B'Ball games, when we teamed together at MFE, as well as some great times hanging out this summer at his house and Mr. Combs too. Levis going ALL STAR one day just like ME.He is very respectable also.
Hello Tyler Simms.. u r the only ne up for school this early..
sassysher

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Nov 10, 2009
i like levi hes a good kid, him and robert have always been friends he stands up for his buddies and we like him very much shame on someone u know who u are for tryin to get people to talk about a good kid sherrie
The Truth

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Nov 11, 2009
Levi is a great kid. He helps around the neighborhood and interacts with the other kids in a apporiate way. Who ever started this should be very ashamed of their self because your very jealous of him and your a low person on a totom pole to start something with a 12 year boy that is going to go a long way with his life. Bet ya wish you could have went back and changed your childhood like levi lives,huh

Since: Nov 09

Commiskey, IN

#11 Nov 17, 2009
Did you ever think, he started it, himself???? Hey Levi...bored again??
gdsfgdf

Beckley, WV

#12 Jul 26, 2010
levi is a really good person. He has a wonderful family 2. He is a really close friend of mine.
curious

Dora, AL

#13 Aug 11, 2010
ive seen this kid at the beckley b-ball tournament im 6-3 in the 8th grade and this kid makes me look short lol
Steven Smith

Beckley, WV

#14 Aug 27, 2010
Levi...your a moron....your still my buddy though...see ya soon
aceeee

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 3, 2010
Okay, I've only known Levi for like 6 months and he is, by far, the nicest person I have ever met! He respects everyone and is very talented at everything he does! I only know some of his family and I love every one of them like they are my own family. Whoever started this is either really bored, or has nothing better to do.
A person

Louisville, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2010
Levi is annoying, loud and abnoxicoius but hes a good boy and even tho hes my cuz yall shouldnt have to already be obssive over him....
rtfjfrn

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Dec 1, 2010
the kid is a monster he is 6'9
A person

Louisville, KY

#18 Dec 2, 2010
yupppppp
softshell21

AOL

#19 Jan 25, 2011
I know Levi comes from a great family and have been told he is well mannered and polite. The fact that he is 6-9 and a good player gives coal river something to look forward to. Go Levi, I'm rooting for you in Hinton, WV.
This Guy

Shaw A F B, SC

#20 Mar 11, 2011
In the next 10 years, he'll give the world a reason to remember Arnett. I have faith in him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 38 min Dalai Lama 57,291
sally harvey 9 hr neighbor 40
Shelly Persinger 15 hr True liar 2
billy humphreys (Jul '13) Mon Gym Brodie 121
joey hedecock Mon shame on you 3
gas is the new energy coal isd school. called p... Mon bebe 2
state police in drews ck Aug 30 mind your own 10
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Raleigh County was issued at September 02 at 9:08PM EDT

•••
•••
Arnett Dating

more search filters